PDA

View Full Version : General talk After the lockdown will the commercial sex industry recover??

sporty32
17-04-2020, 08:37 PM
It was bad already before this happened and it's hard to know when it will wake up and recover, doesn't it?

Eclipsefun
17-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Will men still want to blow their loads with cute babes for a reasonable price? Hmmmmmm, hard to say.

BlackToad
17-04-2020, 09:18 PM
It was bad already before this happened and it's hard to know when it will wake up and recover, doesn't it?

It was bad!!??!! Bro, you were going to the wrong places.....

Yougottabe
17-04-2020, 09:26 PM
It could be interesting when it does re-open. No international flights probably until next year so most of
the talent will come from Asian girls already here.
The industry will recover & there will be an initial rush from regular punters soon as it re-opens.
Will Ginza struggle because most girls who work there don’t seem to be here to study & here for the quick buck
& then travel home back to the mother country. Where will they get new girls from.
Places like 227 Broadway is more likely to have University students already here or did the girls travel home before the shutdown.
By the way did the Universities shut down classes or are they open as normal.

footboy2012
17-04-2020, 10:13 PM
I think many girls will need the cashflow boost, so there could be new local talent

holi_day
17-04-2020, 11:01 PM
Most likely foreigners still can come to Australia just need to quarantine themselves at designated places for 2 weeks, maybe 3?

A lot Asian women will think Australia is safer than most of the western countries with prostitutions legal and successful in controlling the Covid19. So I would say more ladies will choose Australia if they planned to earn quick money anyway. 2 weeks quarantine is worth the wait.

Climax598
17-04-2020, 11:07 PM
It could be interesting when it does re-open. No international flights probably until next year so most of
The industry will recover & there will be an initial rush from regular punters soon as it re-opens.
Will Ginza struggle because most girls who work there don’t seem to be here to study & here for the quick buck
& then travel home back to the mother country. Where will they get new girls from.
Places like 227 Broadway is more likely to have University students already here or did the girls travel home before the shutdown.
Girls at Ginza/others will be making a killing after the lockdown with less girls around. University is still open by distance learning.

cuteguy
18-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Remember, prostitution is the oldest known profession. It will survive and girls will come forward to work and make money for themselves. There are many girls who go to university or college that will find themselves involved in the adult industry. The shops know how to recruit girls whether it be from overseas or locally. Therefore, there is no need to panic about a lack of supply of Asian WLs or MLs in our city. Worry more about yourself, family, job and health. These are more important.:smile:

Chocolite
18-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Remember, prostitution is the oldest known profession. It will survive and girls will come forward to work and make money for themselves. There are many girls who go to university or college that will find themselves involved in the adult industry. The shops know how to recruit girls whether it be from overseas or locally. Therefore, there is no need to panic about a lack of supply of Asian WLs or MLs in our city. Worry more about yourself, family, job and health. These are more important.[emoji2]Agree with this totally. The demand will always be there, and I don't think there will be a shortage of supply anytime soon.

Midnight_Prowl
18-04-2020, 09:43 PM
I reckon it will thrive....i will go there every f**king night....

wilisno
18-04-2020, 09:54 PM
just remember, its somebody's daughter you're screwing with...

What are you on this forum for if you’re not a punter ?

If you’re a punter, have you fucked any girl that’s not someone’s daughter ?

Chocolite
18-04-2020, 10:43 PM
All the girls I've visited are doing their job by choice, they're attracted by the amount of money they can make by working in this industry. I'm pretty sure we won't run out of girls with this kind of mindet.

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2020, 11:01 PM
I am predicting more local Aussie girls may join the industry when the lock down is over ?

Consider this, many industry will be very hard hit during the pandemic. Millions of jobs are already lost , many of them may never come back. So perhaps out of 100% of the work force pre Covid19 - will be very lucky if 80% of those will recover and may not be right from the start and go from 0 to 80% - the road to recovery could be very slow, long and tough ! That’s just the reality, right ?

smiling wide
18-04-2020, 11:43 PM
I think that people will be cautious with their spending. Punting and rnt will be a luxury and the focus will be the primary (food, job, housing).

Even for those with a Full time job, I think the reality is still going to be job security.

Think of all the deferred loans that will need to be paid back.

I'm optimistic but the competition will deliver some "reopening discounts". I think most punters will go just to get it out of their system, tick the box, but the majority will think twice about spending.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

onehunglow
19-04-2020, 09:06 AM
Oldest industry in the world. It will always recover, but may look different than before. AIDS slowed down trade and changed practices, but it bounced back to what we knew a couple of weeks ago. RnT will probably come back first under the guise of legit massage and the FS shops will follow eventually. What it will look like in today's risk adverse society will be interesting to see. Until a vaccine (possibly never) or broad immunity is achieved this thing will be around to bug us.

wwttff
19-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Of course minority of the shops will not survive, just like all other normal shops. But majority will survive and there will be new shops which will be opened by people who are still cashed up after the crisis is over

BlackToad
19-04-2020, 03:28 PM
The industry will survive but with international travel restrictions to stay for a while we won’t get the steady flow of new girls into the industry from students and travelers that we are used to. The regulars that are already based in Australia will come back.

rooter
19-04-2020, 03:48 PM
There will always be men who will pay for sex, and there will always be women who will sell their bodies for money, and there will always be business people keen to make money by bringing them together.
So yes of course punting will go on after the lockdown, but of course things will change - exactly how things will change nobody knows.
The pandemic and maybe even more importantly the government response to it will have social, economic, and cultural impacts on all aspects of life including punting.
The types of girls and where they come from may change, how and where services are delivered may change, prices may change, businesses may change etc
Some players will disappear and new ones will emerge.
It won't all be bad either; there will be all sorts of new opportunities, options and possibilities that will emerge too.
Just chill out and relax and after the lockdown go with flow, and adapt to new paradigm rather than nostalgically reminiscing about the good old days. You'll be fine. If your favourite shop or favourite girl aren't around anymore then just find a new one.

woods23
19-04-2020, 03:49 PM
I'm looking forward to the local born( ABC, ABK, aussie )talents/ office girl etc as Lungor said. NTI - serivces probably not as good but fresh ;) hopeful most is pretty looking mostly important.

Eclipsefun
19-04-2020, 04:07 PM
I'm looking forward to the local born( ABC, ABK, aussie )talents/ office girl etc as Lungor said. NTI - serivces probably not as good but fresh ;) hopeful most is pretty looking mostly important.

I have to concur. I can't wait for all the new blood to enter in to the industry after this blows over. More unigirls with big tits please.

tkicks
19-04-2020, 08:13 PM
just remember, its somebody's daughter you're screwing with...

What is wrong with you?? That comment is so pathetic on so many levels i just dont know where to start. You sanctimonious hypocrite

yug
20-04-2020, 03:07 AM

How can you not know this?...That too on 17th of April.
All the universities are closed and the classes are all online.

Will Ginza struggle?
There is no reason to think it will. And "struggle" with what? supply?
While some of the girls are still/flown overseas, whole lot of them have already come back through 14-day isolation in Thailand and other countries. They will be ready to work after the lock down is over.
I don't know what you mean by "They will be ready to go home to their motherland".
If they haven't had steady income flow for several weeks and months, why would they go back to their country?...They will try and make up for all the lost time.

footboy2012
20-04-2020, 02:10 PM
I agree. But more white girls pls. not a fan of ABC and ABKs.

agree - love doing tall white girls with curves

Sydlong
20-04-2020, 08:19 PM
It will be interesting to see how it does kick off

I think a lot of punters are gagging and still have cash

Then it depends how many girls are still here, I am sure the ones that are are going to be equally gagging to get back to work, just for a different reason

sporty32
20-04-2020, 11:10 PM
Oldest industry in the world. It will always recover, but may look different than before. AIDS slowed down trade and changed practices, but it bounced back to what we knew a couple of weeks ago. RnT will probably come back first under the guise of legit massage and the FS shops will follow eventually. What it will look like in today's risk adverse society will be interesting to see. Until a vaccine (possibly never) or broad immunity is achieved this thing will be around to bug us.

This is a good vision of the past and the future!

cuteguy
21-04-2020, 12:27 PM
Even if we get back to normal and there is no vaccine it's human nature that we will need to find the opposite sex and let off a bit of steam with them despite the obvious risks involved with physical contact.

Raybo
21-04-2020, 04:46 PM
It will be fine until the next contagious virus outbreak, when we go into lockdown again, and again and again.

tales88
21-04-2020, 05:00 PM
What are you on this forum for if you’re not a punter ?

If you’re a punter, have you fucked any girl that’s not someone’s daughter ?

I agree, some of this guys comments are just weird.

Bunty4
21-04-2020, 05:06 PM
Taking bets...RNT / FS to open in July?

poida
21-04-2020, 05:57 PM
my guess is that more local girls will enter the industry due to the recent job losses in the wider workforce eg. retail & hospitality, this will fill some of the supply issue of foreign girls.

rnt/fs would be on the bottom of the list for when restrictions are eased.

Bunty4
21-04-2020, 07:33 PM
After October or early next year
Mate....that is definitely incorrect....this is Australia, we come with, she will be right mate! attitude. With other form of medical services and massages reopening....RnT owners will not be left out.....

cplurt2
21-04-2020, 10:03 PM
With pubs shut until September at least I think he is on the money.

I hope not I'm going crazy

Bunty4
21-04-2020, 10:50 PM
In your dreams Bunty

And what are your dreams Peck

sporty32
21-04-2020, 10:57 PM
my guess is that more local girls will enter the industry due to the recent job losses in the wider workforce eg. retail & hospitality, this will fill some of the supply issue of foreign girls.

rnt/fs would be on the bottom of the list for when restrictions are eased.

It is a very respectable point of view.

We will have more local than foreign girls. For some, great news.

Bunty4
22-04-2020, 07:36 AM
I don't dream Bunty, I do things I want to do.
Btw your 15000 in 2 week prediction does make it sound that you are man of action and mission...good on you.

sporty32
23-04-2020, 09:38 PM
It will be fine until the next contagious virus outbreak, when we go into lockdown again, and again and again.

OMG no! we don't need more virus!!! no more lockdowns!! let's hope all this ends ASAP!

aussiegaigin
24-04-2020, 12:15 PM
I got a message this morning from my local legit massage and acupuncture shop that the government has lifted restrictions on such places and that they would re-open for business from next Monday.

I wonder if any of the RnT "remedial massage" shops will try to re-open?

aussiegaigin
24-04-2020, 01:56 PM
A bit confusing, from https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules

Open

Healthcare

If you need a health service or therapy, call ahead if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.

Chemist
Doctors and medical centres
Hospitals
Pathology
Physiotherapy
Remedial or therapeutic massage services

But then:

Closed

Massage parlours
Nail, beauty, waxing and tanning salons
Spas (including where they are part of a hotel)
Tattoo parlours
Strip clubs and sex services premises

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2020, 02:33 PM
A bit confusing, from https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules

Open

Healthcare

If you need a health service or therapy, call ahead if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.

Chemist
Hospitals
Pathology
Physiotherapy

But then:

Closed

Massage parlours
Tattoo parlours

The key word is clearly the term: "Parlour" !

Bunty4
24-04-2020, 02:36 PM
The key word is clearly the term: "Parlour" !

Let's not kid....all RnTs are Parlours🙄😔

SexyBoi
24-04-2020, 04:40 PM

Open

Healthcare

Chemist
Hospitals
Pathology
Physiotherapy

But then:

Closed

Massage parlours
Tattoo parlours

Oh c’mon bro! You kidding? No need to be confused here. We all know the difference between those two...

freshjive
25-04-2020, 02:27 PM
So what if the are legit remedial massage place which you can claim health insurance but the girls provide extra service too. In theory they should be able to operate.

thaifetish
25-04-2020, 03:09 PM
So what if the are legit remedial massage place which you can claim health insurance but the girls provide extra service too. In theory they should be able to operate.

If only they existed.........

aussiegaigin
25-04-2020, 03:09 PM
Would that make them "sex services premises"?.

The primary definition of "massage parlour" in the dictionary is a place where you can pay someone to give you a massage
; doesn't have to be sexual.

I go to the shops for the massage. I thought the tug at the end was just part of the therapy, very remedial. LOL

wilisno
25-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Would that make them "sex services premises"?.

The primary definition of "massage parlour" in the dictionary is a place where you can pay someone to give you a massage
; doesn't have to be sexual.

I go to the shops for the massage. I thought the tug at the end was just part of the therapy, very remedial. LOL
Yes, just massaging different and all types of muscles !

rooter
25-04-2020, 04:05 PM
On the supply side (Shops)
Many R&T shops have closed but they will quickly reopen.
There are very few overheads. You just lease any shop or apartment (and there will be plenty of empty and cheap shops for lease after the lockdown and landlords desperate to lease to anyone) then get a dodgy cheap handyman to put up a few partitions and you are ready for business.
Th licensed R&T shops and FS brothels will have a taken a big hit to earnings over the lockdown, but they have too much invested in the business to close forever and will return to business as soon as the ban is lifted.
They will probably have lots of opening promotions and specials to lure back customers.
A lot will also depend on whether they can get enough WLs/MLs to work at their shops. Which brings me to ...

On the supply side (WLS and MLs)
For as long as the ban on entry to Australia remains this will limit the number of new girls coming in to the industry from overseas.
Once the ban is lifted a huge amount of WLs/MLs will come here just as they always have done.
There is still a large number of MLs/WLs who have remained in the country and they will return to the industry keen to make up for lost earnings.
There will be a small amount of newbies from ABCs/Ks etc, and real genuine International students at real universities entering the industry for the first time. They will be pretty rare though.
Overall the supply of WLs and MLs will be down until the travel ban is removed.

On the Demand side (punters)
Most punters will return to punting.
There will be a few who will have been scared off forever and a few hesitant ones who want to wait and see, but eventually most punters will return.
Some punters will have less money due to unemployment or their businesses losing revenue.
But on the other hand some will be cashed up after many months of no punting, no gambling, no dining out, no travelling etc, And going to Thailand, HK, Philippines etc to punt is not an option so they have to punt locally.
Overall demand will be roughly the same or maybe slightly down.

cplurt2
25-04-2020, 08:10 PM

Yea I think they have license requirements. but who knows maybe they bother paying for them to help bring in more clients.

Jumper63
26-04-2020, 01:32 PM
So “health service” and “health service provider” are both defined terms in NSW Public Health Act:

“health service” includes the following services, whether provided as public or private services:
(a) medical, hospital, nursing and midwifery services,
(b) dental services,
(c) mental health services,
(d) pharmaceutical services,
(e) ambulance services,
(f) community health services,
(g) health education services,
(h) welfare services necessary to implement any services referred to in paragraphs (a)–(g),
(i) services provided in connection with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practices and medical radiation practices,
(j) Chinese medicine, chiropractic, occupational therapy, optometry, osteopathy, physiotherapy, podiatry and psychology services,
(j1) optical dispensing, dietitian, massage therapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, speech therapy, audiology and audiometry services,
(k) services provided in other alternative health care fields,
(k1) forensic pathology services,
(l) a service prescribed by the regulations as a health service for the purposes of this Act.
“health service provider” means a person who provides a health service (being a health practitioner or a health organisation).

So ...

Bunty4
26-04-2020, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Jumper63;1965509]So “health service” and “health service provider” are both defined terms in NSW Public Health Act:

“health service” includes the following services, whether provided as public or private services:
(a) medical, hospital, nursing and midwifery services,
(b) dental services,
(c) mental health services,
(d) pharmaceutical services,
(e) ambulance services,
(f) community health services,
(g) health education services,
(h) welfare services necessary to implement any services referred to in paragraphs (a)–(g),
(i) services provided in connection with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practices and medical radiation practices,
(j) Chinese medicine, chiropractic, occupational therapy, optometry, osteopathy, physiotherapy, podiatry and psychology services,
(j1) optical dispensing, dietitian, massage therapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, speech therapy, audiology and audiometry services,
(k) services provided in other alternative health care fields,
(k1) forensic pathology services,
(l) a service prescribed by the regulations as a health service for the purposes of this Act.
“health service provider” means a person who provides a health service (being a health practitioner or a health organisation).

So ...[/Q

So....not RnT....or did they forget to mention it in health act....I mean blue balls is a medical condition 🤪

aussiegaigin
27-04-2020, 11:03 AM
So....not RnT....or did they forget to mention it in health act....I mean blue balls is a medical condition ��
Is it not just another form or extension of "Massage Therapy"?

Eclipsefun
27-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Is it not just another form or extension of "Massage Therapy"?

My guess is that remedial/therapeutic means some kind of qualified training from a certified board of practitioners, and parlour is anyone who just sets up a shop. It is not exactly clean cut though, because you can get extras at legit shops from highly trained ML, and sometimes a ML from a parlor that popped up over night might have received proper certified training at one point. Its pretty murky.

aussiegaigin
27-04-2020, 06:25 PM
A few years back, many councils had a requirement that anyone wanting DA approval for a massage shop had to have evidence of professional qualifications. Of course, that did not necessarily apply to the people actually working there.

Like in the past, boundaries will be stretched until a shop gets caught out. The police can be a bit more heavy handed than council inspectors.

Bunty4
27-04-2020, 08:58 PM
A few years back, many councils had a requirement that anyone wanting DA approval for a massage shop had to have evidence of professional qualifications. Of course, that did not necessarily apply to the people actually working there.

Like in the past, boundaries will be stretched until a shop gets caught out. The police can be a bit more heavy handed than council inspectors.

Yep...police mates of mine did say they will be more active as soon as restrictions are relaxed.... because restrictions are to be relaxed non contact... perplexed with non contact massage place🤪. Got a wicked look from them.

frankyang
19-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Think surely the world's oldest profession will bounce back from this one just like every other catastrophe in history