PDA

View Full Version : General talk MLs who talk dirty...

Bunty4
22-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Was in conversation with a punter and we got talking about MLs who talk dirty or try to atleast...you hear them say things like' cum for me baby' , ' oh you are a big boy' , ' you like to sick my nipples' , ' I like your dick' , ' you want to be inside me' , all this while jerking you off....some do it better than others with eye contact others make you laugh...

Point is is this common among MLs to talk like this , does this qualify as dirty talk or girlfriend talk... And which girls do it best...

CarnalConquerer
22-04-2020, 09:01 PM
i think its quite common... havent had an ML that didnt talk dirty from thailand, japan and australia. On average i think thais tend to run their mouths more than others.

yowser
22-04-2020, 09:42 PM
its funny they come here to study/learn English and these are the words they memorise

Climax598
22-04-2020, 10:24 PM
its funny they come here to study/learn English and these are the words they memorise
But after 2 years most can't understand much English.

woods23
22-04-2020, 10:49 PM
Most I hated is cum with me baby ....totally BS.

poida
22-04-2020, 11:03 PM
i once had a korean girl cry 'whats wrong with you, cant you cum?' wasnt fun or dirty at all.

in my limited experience, thai ml seem to be more 'dirty' in their talk, but i think most ml just wanna say whatever fake nonsense to finish u off quick.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Most I hated is cum with me baby ....totally BS.

Nothing more sexy and dirty when a Cantonese girl at 127 Regent once told me:

吹咗咁耐,刁得未呀?

I suck you for so long, can we fuck yet?

刁咁耐,想刁死人個女咩?

Fucking so long, want to fuck dead my mum’s daughter ?

Any Cantonese brother ?

Eclipsefun
22-04-2020, 11:56 PM
I don't mind it if it is just the simple "ooh, yeah" "fuck" "yeah, cum" "hows it feel" "so good" etc but the moment they try to get creative it usually turns in to comedy. I mentioned in a similar thread how I once got jizz on an ML's face and she said "aah, millions of your children are dying on my face" which was just bizarre.
I do a lot of spanish so I hear a lot of "fuck my tits" etc which goes with the territory, a couple of times I have had girls say "you treat my tits like a pussy" "fuck my big tits-pussy" but I think the gold medal goes to "make my tits pregnant" lol.

Eclipsefun
23-04-2020, 12:03 AM

Thats a weird one, Al. It WL/ML talking about family is generally a turn off for me. I hate it if a ML mentions a boyfriend, but, and maybe I am a hypocrite, I love it if I have a milf ML and she mentions a husband haha suddenly the session feels extremely naughty.

BlackToad
23-04-2020, 12:44 AM

woods23
23-04-2020, 01:02 AM
i once had a korean girl cry 'whats wrong with you, cant you cum?' wasnt fun or dirty at all.

in my limited experience, thai ml seem to be more 'dirty' in their talk, but i think most ml just wanna say whatever fake nonsense to finish u off quick.

Haha....one Korean girl yell at me " what is wrong with you? you don't know how to fck? Omg hahaha ..bitch.

cplurt2
23-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Going for round two and they get me close and then I go soft. Rinse and repeat. What happen your penis go to sleep?

halfway
23-04-2020, 12:52 PM
I don't mind it if it is just the simple "ooh, yeah" "fuck" "yeah, cum" "hows it feel" "so good" etc but the moment they try to get creative it usually turns in to comedy. I mentioned in a similar thread how I once got jizz on an ML's face and she said "aah, millions of your children are dying on my face" which was just bizarre.
I do a lot of spanish so I hear a lot of "fuck my tits" etc which goes with the territory, a couple of times I have had girls say "you treat my tits like a pussy" "fuck my big tits-pussy" but I think the gold medal goes to "make my tits pregnant" lol.

Hahaha that's Gold.....

local
23-04-2020, 01:04 PM

LOL !!

Closest to that I can remember is along the lines of, one is not enough ? you want triplets ?

Jumper63
23-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Haha....one Korean girl yell at me " what is wrong with you? you don't know how to fck? Omg hahaha ..bitch.

OMG that made me laugh.
I had the disturbing comment made to me mid coitus by a WL “oh daddy!” WTF!! Session over!

Bunty4
23-04-2020, 03:27 PM
OMG that made me laugh.
I had the disturbing comment made to me mid coitus by a WL “oh daddy!” WTF!! Session over!

🤣🤣🤣🤣...daddy🤣🤣🤣

kingwally
23-04-2020, 04:01 PM
One of my mates went to the Cross years ago and got a rough Aussie girl for a RNT. The girl said to my mate.."pull your cock out, and lets get this shit out of you!" Tha t would turn me off completely but he went ahead with it.

zucon
23-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Some talk dirty because they want the job done quickly, it’s like cum n get fuck out of here

That’s a reality

local
23-04-2020, 04:20 PM
OMG that made me laugh.

Could have been "oh granpa !"

Maybe you should stop calling your temp partner "baby" ??

Raybo
23-04-2020, 11:43 PM
all of them talk dirty, that's the whole idea of it right?

Bunty4
24-04-2020, 12:01 AM
all of them talk dirty, that's the whole idea of it right?

You reckon they rehearse it?

Raybo
24-04-2020, 12:24 AM
You reckon they rehearse it?

Possibly. They think about it an are told about it, that's for sure. Also, dirty talk is a part of a lot of people's sex lives. It makes sense that a prostitute would engage in it.

trampslikeus55
24-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Possibly. They think about it an are told about it, that's for sure. Also, dirty talk is a part of a lot of people's sex lives. It makes sense that a prostitute would engage in it.
Showing my age again, but if anyone doesn't think that the girls can be good actress's much the movie Klute. Out in 1971 and starred Jane Fonda. I am sure she won an Academy award for the role. She plays a prositute and very early on there is a scene on a lounge with the john on top thrashing away, she is moaning and encouraging and as if on cue she lifts her arm over he's back and checks the time on her watch. And never misses a beat. Classic. I am pretty sure these things are 101 at ML/WL school. Some are good at it and some are very, very good at it. You will get whatever you ask for. 😎

Raybo
25-04-2020, 12:46 AM
Never seen the movie but obviously know all about Jane Fonda. Would probably still have sex with her.

The movie is part of a trilogy I believe?

cuteguy
25-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Given that most are learning English or have basic English skills, it would be rare to hear something dirty come out of a ML's mouth. Some MLs are shy and silent. Others may be more engaging in conversation but whether they talked dirty was seldom the case.