PDA

View Full Version : Question Shop workers working privately through Covid 19

psanti
23-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help.
Was wondering if there are any girls who originally worked in massage shops or brothels that are now working privately due to the pandemic.
Preferably in the Campbelltown or Liverpool area

cplurt2
23-04-2020, 09:24 PM
Probably best to wait it out the next month at least. Not worth the health risk nor the hefty fine

aussiegaigin
23-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Look on sites like Locanto.

cuteguy
25-04-2020, 03:41 PM

Many working and offering services such as natural services. Find it hard to believe that they would do it. It might be their agents who are postings the ads without the girl's knowledge in order to attract those guys that want BBFS.

psanti
25-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Many working and offering services such as natural services. Find it hard to believe that they would do it. It might be their agents who are postings the ads without the girl's knowledge in order to attract those guys that want BBFS.

Can you please give me some details of some of the girls??

cuteguy
25-04-2020, 07:55 PM
I am surprised with the amount of privates and shops doing outcalls that no one has been busted yet.

Have there been any recent cases of police busting these outcalls or businesses running out of apartments? All quiet so far. It would appear the police must be focusing their attention somewhere else.

aussiegaigin
25-04-2020, 10:50 PM
I am surprised with the amount of privates and shops doing outcalls that no one has been busted yet.

I don't think outcalls are illegal if they take place in your own residence.

onehunglow
28-04-2020, 06:26 AM
I'm walking into a lot of houses each week as a contractor. It is not always possible to be 1.5m away from people when working in close quarters. If we are in somebody's house for the purposes of "work" there are no restrictions on number of people that may attend. All of these new rules / laws were written on the fly and not fully thought out for all scenarios. There would be so may loopholes that could be exploited legally if you were busted in an outcall - all comes down to how public you want the debate to get.
You don't argue with the boys in blue until you are in front of a magistrate.

asiafever
28-04-2020, 10:11 AM
Going off topic for a second, I was chatting with some lawyer mates the other day, their opinion was that a lot of the fines being handed out would fall over in court due to the wording of the regulations and the fact police are not qualified to judge what is and is not essential. There are so many contradictions, and inconsistencies. Police are not mental health experts, nor lawyers etc. Agree, you don't argue on the spot, it's like footballers arguing with the umpire, they won't reverse the decision and are likely to only to inflame the situation. Fines are also being reviewed at police headquarters and many are likely to be overturned, such as the ridiculous case of a homeless man being issued a $1000 for being out without a reasonable excuse. Just stupidity. A Melbourne family were questioned for sitting outside their home. A family were fined for posting holiday pictures on Facebook, the pics turned out to be a year old and they were reminiscing and joking about being on holiday, a man with terminal cancer was sitting alone in his car and police issued a move along order. It goes on. I was reading an article written by Redfern Legal Centres head of police accountability that said while the 1.5m rule has been spoken about, at least up to the time of writing the article (mid-April) there was actually no specific offence under the orders for breaching that distance, yet fines were being issued.
Up here the police have taken a very relaxed approach, maybe too relaxed, the parks are like bloody Pitt St Mall every day, but the infection rate has been pretty good so it seems it would be unnecessary to be heavy handed.
To the point of incall and outcalls, the chances of being caught are slim, even if going to hotels etc. The onus is on the police to prove wrongdoing, ie catch you in the middle of the act. Even then they have to prove you are not romantically involved, as the police commissioner (although it's not his responsibility to interpret the govt legislation) said romantic involved couples not living together falls under compassionate circumstances.

cuteguy
28-04-2020, 12:14 PM
I don't think outcalls are illegal if they take place in your own residence.

The NSW Premier has allowed two people to go to a person's place as from Friday but they are still required to observe the 1.5 metres social distancing rule. How will that occur? I wonder whether some guys will be contemplating having threesomes now.

onehunglow
29-04-2020, 10:08 PM
A lot of the fines issued seem to be to people "already known to police and warned earlier". I read this as they are out buying or selling drugs or looking for opportunities to steal. This is just something that the cops throw at them for failing the attitude test. They have gotten away Scott free in the past and this is just easy retribution.

Suspect some are being issued to ordinary folks, but a lot are as described above.

Vader
09-05-2020, 09:21 PM
A lot of the fines issued seem to be to people "already known to police and warned earlier". I read this as they are out buying or selling drugs or looking for opportunities to steal. This is just something that the cops throw at them for failing the attitude test. They have gotten away Scott free in the past and this is just easy retribution.

Suspect some are being issued to ordinary folks, but a lot are as described above.

Yes I have heard the same thing

aussiegaigin
10-05-2020, 06:18 AM
There was an item in the news a few weeks back about the cops busting a group of males having a party in a Parramatta apartment. The visiting guys got "non-essential travel" fines. But the guys had hired a stripper to come and entertain them; she wasn't fined, because she was deemed to be "working" and thus allowed to travel.

DawnX
11-05-2020, 02:41 AM
For real? That’s hilarious

johns
12-05-2020, 12:37 AM
dont want to be the guy that ends up on the news haha

aliguu
13-05-2020, 05:28 AM
All my Gs wasted on E&b privates piss me off during this time.
So let me help u guys out:
The ones that still advertise in wechats may offer private apartment runs, just have to ask them in a rhetoric way. 😆

Macbeth_oz
14-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Does anyone know the WeChat for 14 Burwoo

Jumper63
20-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Does anyone know the WeChat for 14 Burwoo

try this
c0420456188

aussiegaigin
21-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Can you please give me some details of some of the girls??

footboy2012
21-05-2020, 10:46 PM
craving some big booty latin threesome but dont want to be on the news in a raid or something

latinhouse in strathfield are advertising on locanto...

suka02
26-05-2020, 10:16 PM
I was just wondering. If i have a friend living another place and I go with 1-2 people in my car travel elsewhere. Am i allowed?

aussiegaigin
27-05-2020, 01:27 PM
I was just wondering. If i have a friend living another place and I go with 1-2 people in my car travel elsewhere. Am i allowed?

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#accommodation

suka02
27-05-2020, 04:33 PM
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#accommodation

Hi, aussiegaign.

thanks for that link. sorry, as i read through i still could not find it in the rules & policy. I heard rumors in the past month, someone got fine coz a friend in the car doesnt live in the same address as the driver. is that true? or coppa just misleading the rules?