24-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Any interesting explorations... anyone?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

blas
24-04-2020, 10:58 PM
Would be keen to know if anyone has been to Oxley chompers

blas
25-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Just checked their website. Can get some sweet spiced tea at Darra now, but not Oxley

reddoor
25-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Just checked their website. Can get some sweet spiced tea at Darra now, but not Oxley
Only mon - fri app but it's a start. Don't know if i'd go for the chick with no head... Freaky 😯

Carpe Diem
25-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Aren't all massage places supposedly legitimate in Qld? I know NSW has a legal distinction between R&T places and regular therapeutic places, but I didn't think Qld did.
I saw a shop in Windsor open today and assumed it was a R&T place, maybe it's not, but it got me wondering if it's allowed to open why aren't all massage shops allowed to open.
I also noticed a new shop in Lutwyche, not open, between anytime and lavender, called real asian or true asian or similar. Also the place on the corner of Lutwyche and Albion rd seems to be gone completely, all signage removed. Looks like the post corona landscape will be quite different.

pommychris
25-04-2020, 07:54 PM
i have a feeling that we will lose a lot of shops after this!!,not going to have so much selection.. just thinking the girls will move on and shop owners still paying rent?

jimmyp
25-04-2020, 07:59 PM
Drove past Royal Massage opposite Woolies in Annerley and could see the tradies upstairs. Don't know if they were cleaning out or renovating?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Kowabunga
26-04-2020, 12:02 AM
This is the wording from QLD Health:

I am a qualified massage therapist. Can I still offer massage therapy?

Yes. You can provide massage therapy to clients if you hold a relevant diploma qualification or above, membership of a recognised professional organisation and approved provider status with one or more private health funds. The massage therapy must be for the management or prevention of a disease, injury or condition.

If the condition is "blue balls" ... then you comply with the Health Direction.

popeye96
26-04-2020, 04:11 PM
In other words, professional, legitimate massage shops. I somehow don't think the Asian R&T shop qualifies. lol

ecchi.gaijin
26-04-2020, 04:49 PM
In other words, professional, legitimate massage shops. I somehow don't think the Asian R&T shop qualifies. lol

There is no distinction between legit massage shops and asian R &T. As long as the staff "hold a relevant diploma qualification or above" then any customer who says they have a legitimate reason to require massage are permitted.

Batting100
26-04-2020, 05:46 PM
There is no distinction between legit massage shops and asian R &T. As long as the staff "hold a relevant diploma qualification or above" then any customer who says they have a legitimate reason to require massage are permitted.

I think it’s the “ approved provider status with one or more private health funds. ” where the shops will fail the test. Doing the course is easy, setting yourself up as a legit business in that field is the tricky part.

pommychris
26-04-2020, 06:49 PM
the difference is Remedial v Therapeutic most of the shops only have the later qualification pity as i spoke to one of my regulars today!!

Lunchbox Lover
26-04-2020, 07:36 PM

Interesting. Anything about their new joint at Sinnamon Park?
Always get a good massage at this chain and the thai ladies are so cute and lovely.

Tavs
26-04-2020, 08:11 PM
Have noticed a fair few places beginning to advertise as open or opening soon

zakthekat
26-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Drove past Royal Massage opposite Woolies in Annerley and could see the tradies upstairs. Don't know if they were cleaning out or renovating?

I had a chat with the owner of Royal today. They're not reopening once the lockdown ends. New shop coming though, so guessing it was the unfitting of the aircons and tables being cleared out. No clue on the new location though.

ecchi.gaijin
27-04-2020, 09:51 AM
I think it’s the “ approved provider status with one or more private health funds. ” where the shops will fail the test. Doing the course is easy, setting yourself up as a legit business in that field is the tricky part.

I don't know where Kowabunga got that from but it isn't in the Qld Health directive.

"Health services provided by health practitioners registered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law, with social distancing observed to the extent possible." was the original exemption

it was extended to include
"Massage therapy for the management or prevention of a disease, injury or condition, provided by a qualified massage therapist, with social distancing observed to the extent possible."

I have since found the brochure that Kowabunga got it from. That information is incorrect, the actual Qld Health Directions does not specify anything about health fund status.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/non-essential-business-closure-direction

Kowabunga
27-04-2020, 12:03 PM
I don't know where Kowabunga got that from but it isn't in the Qld Health directive.
[/url]

If you look further in the same QLD Health directive:
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/non-essential-business-closure-direction/help

There is a section on questions and answers.

This is what it states in terms of massage therapy.
"
Yes. You can provide massage therapy to clients if you hold a relevant diploma qualification or above, membership of a recognised professional organisation and approved provider status with one or more private health funds. The massage therapy must be for the management or prevention of a disease, injury or condition.
"

kenzo
27-04-2020, 01:23 PM
Good news! And I cants wait! My back is in pain...

Lunchbox Lover
27-04-2020, 08:09 PM

I checked the 6 shops in the Oxley/Darra area today and the only one open was the one mentioned. Only the licencsed masseurs operating. Not the younger ones. Guy getting a massage had to fill in a bunch of forms.

rebound101
28-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know of any places around Annerley, greenslopes, mount gravatt area that would be open. I dont really wanna drive to dara lol

reddoor
28-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know of any places around Annerley, greenslopes, mount gravatt area that would be open. I dont really wanna drive to dara lol
I suppose if u check what qualifications allows Darra to open then search your area for similar shops u might get lucky.

Brissypunter
28-04-2020, 12:07 PM
All staff must hold a diploma in remedial massage if not can’t work shop owner must also have

reddoor
28-04-2020, 12:13 PM
All staff must hold a diploma in remedial massage if not can’t work shop owner must also have
R they hard to get bro, or 50 bucks on line like a degree in Natural medicine from some dodgy uni in the US.

Brissypunter
28-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Hard to get first need go do a cert in massage once get that then diploma in massage takes close to a year to get both I think no real easy way

reddoor
28-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Hard to get first need go do a cert in massage once get that then diploma in massage takes close to a year to get both I think no real easy way
Hmmm ok. So i wonder how many will go beyond the call of duty?
I think gonna b a lot of pissed off genuine mls and a lot of dissapointed dudes around soon.

cekret
28-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Or maybe a spike of ML's going offline working secretly and privately with clients they most trust. Also it may drive up will pricings as their will be very limited ML's.

reddoor
28-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Or maybe a spike of ML's going offline working secretly and privately with clients they most trust. Also it may drive up will pricings as their will be very limited ML's.
Maybe for awhile, but b like all temp interruptions to the norm, they'll b coming out of the woodwork everywhere after awhile. Maybe not the same ones, but has always been willing new recruits. What do the ads say, 500 or possibly 1000 a day?
Should turn a few pretty young unemployed heads. But yeah, will b a few girls getting very rich first up i would imagine.

ecchi.gaijin
29-04-2020, 10:14 AM
If you look further in the same QLD Health directive:
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-health-directions-under-expanded-public-health-act-powers/non-essential-business-closure-direction/help

There is a section on questions and answers.

This is what it states in terms of massage therapy.
"
"

I looked again, it's actually in the definition section of the legislation. A very restrictive definition.

Puntersclub
30-04-2020, 02:34 PM
I’m starting to see the sandwich signs back on the street on at Bamboo in SH and another in Morningside. Teny must have qualified staff of course. Anyone risked the fine to find out?
Also I think lavender was doing a mobile service anyone try that?

What I wouldn’t give to get Tina or Emily’s phone number from FG.

HST
30-04-2020, 04:28 PM
I’m starting to see the sandwich signs back on the street on at Bamboo in SH and another in Morningside. Teny must have qualified staff of course. Anyone risked the fine to find out?
Also I think lavender was doing a mobile service anyone try that?

What I wouldn’t give to get Tina or Emily’s phone number from FG.
I doubt Emily needs the money, she must be loaded by now. And a lot of Asian girls are very aware of the health risks of virus's, that's why it's common practice for them to wear face masks. Thai ML Kannica isn't working which isn't surprising as she is a bit obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene at the best of times.

Brissypunter
30-04-2020, 06:14 PM
U kidding ya self most these girls spend the $$ or send back home !! Lavender already fucked and busted her rent be close a grand per week .. other shops like touch I see today open . Just because a staff member may have a diploma doesn’t mean u can open lol but hey they will learn with fines and stuff .. what’s a punter fine $1200 or so ? That a lot of punts ..
most shops and girls either spend or send home and leave very little for them self for bad times true fact

HST
30-04-2020, 08:43 PM
U kidding ya self most these girls spend the $$ or send back home !! Lavender already fucked and busted her rent be close a grand per week .. other shops like touch I see today open . Just because a staff member may have a diploma doesn’t mean u can open lol but hey they will learn with fines and stuff .. what’s a punter fine $1200 or so ? That a lot of punts ..
most shops and girls either spend or send home and leave very little for them self for bad times true fact
I agree that most girls blow their money or send it back home. Some of the smart ones are good savers but they are in the minority

sporty32
30-04-2020, 09:01 PM
What you can and can't do under the rules? That is the main question.

Find out how public health orders affect where you can go and what is open, closed or restricted:
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules

Kowabunga
30-04-2020, 10:47 PM
What you can and can't do under the rules? That is the main question.

Find out how public health orders affect where you can go and what is open, closed or restricted:
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules
That's for NSW.
This is the link for Queensland.

QLD Health directive:
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...direction/help

reddoor
01-05-2020, 08:08 AM
yesterday two places sms me. they are open but i have not been before but they have my number.
This is a common occurrence man, girls share numbers and take them with them when they change shops. If u apply the 6 degrees of seperation u will find a girl u have been with at some point in the past is now associated with these shops.

Puntersclub
01-05-2020, 11:32 AM
FG used to text me which as I’m single I don’t mind but not received anything lately.

Surely we should be close to opening again, perhaps when the gyms open again. But then I’ll miss all the yoga pants girls out walking every day

mattmyc
01-05-2020, 12:41 PM
How many Emily in FG? The Emily I know said she is not the owner yesterday.

Puntersclub
01-05-2020, 12:58 PM
I was referring to the Emily that gives a VFM with good banter. I don’t know who the owner is.

APL
01-05-2020, 02:10 PM

Be it Emily or any other ML they rely on us being gullible

ecchi.gaijin
01-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Be it Emily or any other ML they rely on us being gullible

Emily has always tried to deny being one of the partners. Most owners don't want you to know they are the owner, especially if they are sucking customer's dicks still.

reddoor
01-05-2020, 03:26 PM
.....Yesterday?....

Puntersclub
01-05-2020, 03:41 PM
I just hope Em is responsible for teaching the others customer service

Puntersclub
01-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Or horny I’m sure both opens our wallets

HST
01-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Emily has always tried to deny being one of the partners. Most owners don't want you to know they are the owner, especially if they are sucking customer's dicks still.

Angela always denied being an owner too

HST
01-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Did you call them? I tried to call but the shop mobile is switched off

rockbreaker
02-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Did you go out and make a overdued punt today?

redsmittyjohnson
03-05-2020, 08:30 AM

Could someone message me and tell me where Emily works and what is FG?

jimmyp
03-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Just drove through OC Road in Carina, and Pacific Massage is open.

Never been there, so can't comment either way about service.

lazcuba77
03-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Here at Northside Brisbane couple of legits massage shops are Open already,but not for me.

insane593
03-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Came across barely legal teen, Kiwi, What a gym tone body, Shy at first, Very basic massage skills, what a great Ending, Love this locked down period, So many new Uni girls Came to working Privately. Clean and beautiful, Gonna be my regular until shop opens. Hope to see some fresh talent once things go back to normal. Happy punting !!

jimmyp
03-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Came across barely legal teen, Kiwi, What a gym tone body, Shy at first, Very basic massage skills, what a great Ending, Love this locked down period, So many new Uni girls Came to working Privately. Clean and beautiful, Gonna be my regular until shop opens. Hope to see some fresh talent once things go back to normal. Happy punting !!When you say "came across" do you mean.....never mind

insane593
04-05-2020, 01:07 AM
When you say "came across" do you mean.....never mind

It was just by Chance from one of the regular who works with her friends privately, Genuine 18 yo and lot of fun at this dry period, been to few privates in city and Hamilton, All fake pics, youngest I got was at least 35 years old at st Charlotte street. 560 Kingsford drive, Hamilton was almost 55 years old, Providing a lot of extras tho, but not into over 30, waiting for shops to be opened now, Not sure how many girls will be back after this periods

pommychris
04-05-2020, 08:39 AM
i got a message from wellington point today saying we are open for remedial massage as of 3rd went once a long time ago and was ok

lucassnoopy114126
04-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Any chance to share her contact too? Thanks mate.

kenzo
04-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Lucky you.. love kiwi girls..

Homebrew
07-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Came across barely legal teen, Kiwi, What a gym tone body, Shy at first, Very basic massage skills, what a great Ending, Love this locked down period, So many new Uni girls Came to working Privately. Clean and beautiful, Gonna be my regular until shop opens. Hope to see some fresh talent once things go back to normal. Happy punting !!

is this in Spring Hill ?

cjh
07-05-2020, 02:16 PM
Many legit shops seem to be re opening. My favourite straight shop is open for those who want a real massage. 8 to 8 in Spanns Rd Beenleigh

insane593
09-05-2020, 11:17 AM
is this in Spring Hill ?

Yes, but she doesn't work much, Have you seen her ?