PDA

View Full Version : Two private experiences

Carpe Diem
03-05-2020, 06:30 PM
This weekend and last I dabbled in the private scene. Last weekend booked an hour massage. I was expecting to be disappointed and I was, the lady was probably 15 years older than advertised, but instead of bailing completely I decided on a half hour. The same lady does fs also. Massage was average, probably 6/10, but the tt was very good. She offered prostate massage and I gingerly accepted, having no experience on this front. On the flip excellent hj skills and i had the best orgasm I've had for a very long time, which I put down to her skills. Was disappointed with the lack of rapport despite my efforts and I probably wouldn't return. Overall 6/10.
Yesterday booked half hour massage, the worst punt I've ever had by a long shot. The lady was probably around 5-10 years older than advertised, 7/10 body. The place was an absolute pig sty and the 'massage' gets 0/10. Literally one handed while she read her phone, no oil, no tt at all, no interest in responding to my attempts to build rapport. On the flip she offered covered bj, told her I prefer a hj with oil, but that option wasn't able to be accommodated, not sure why. Wasn't allowed touching of upper body, too ticklish apparently, but could touch 'down there'. Given the complete lack of erotic spark I decided to cut my losses and leave. Overall experience 0/10. The most galling thing about this episode is the complete 'couldn't give a fuck' attitude toward the customer; not the slightest pretense. In a regular business you wouldn't last a week.

zakthekat
03-05-2020, 06:55 PM
First one was a win, second was a bust. You're doing ok on the averages for private punts.
Best orgasm I ever had was a private girl who did prostate massage and sucked me, swallowed and kept sucking while still massaging. I think I came so hard I was crying when she finally released me. Good times.

4FoW2
03-05-2020, 06:55 PM
This weekend and last I dabbled in the private scene. The most galling thing about this episode is the complete 'couldn't give a fuck' attitude toward the customer; not the slightest pretense. In a regular business you wouldn't last a week.
Please give hints re location and ad so others may avoid. Thanks for taking one for the team.As you are learning private has a 15% success ratio (if you are lucky).

Carpe Diem
03-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Please give hints re location and ad so others may avoid.

Happy to do this if people pm me. I don't want to potentially get these ladies in trouble with the law in the current circumstances.

Lunchbox Lover
05-05-2020, 09:22 PM
The prostate massage can give you some of the most explosive orgasms ever. Going private is a minefield. Hopefully you get some good info coming your way.

brownwallaby
07-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Tried my luck in the private sector a few weeks ago. The girl who greeted me was 5-6 yrs older than advertised, not the one in the pics but surprisingly looked prettier. Gave her 120 for 30 mins. Very accommodative, lots of action from the start but due to lack of time I didn't get a finish with her and she had another booking immediately. To cut a rather long story short I ended up banging her flatmate, an older lady, in another room for an extra $50 while she was serving the next customer. A rather weird experience but a very nice surprise nonetheless

4FoW2
07-05-2020, 11:50 PM
Tried my luck in the private sector a few weeks ago. The girl who greeted me was 5-6 yrs older than advertised, not the one in the pics but surprisingly looked prettier. Gave her 120 for 30 mins. Very accommodative, lots of action from the start but due to lack of time I didn't get a finish with her and she had another booking immediately. To cut a rather long story short I ended up banging her flatmate, an older lady, in another room for an extra $50 while she was serving the next customer. A rather weird experience but a very nice surprise nonetheless

Oh BW was this your first "mother/ grandmother" experience?

brownwallaby
08-05-2020, 12:17 PM
First girl was 27-28, old enough to be a mom. Second one was late 30’s, could hv been a grandma indeed. You’re right :) :p

AlphaY
08-05-2020, 12:59 PM
First girl was 27-28, old enough to be a mom. Second one was late 30’s, could hv been a grandma indeed. You’re right :) :pwhere and who was this?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
08-05-2020, 04:21 PM
where and who was this?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

An apartment in Brisbane CBD. I think it’s used by multiple girls as there were very few personal belongings in the rooms. That night the girl on duty might have brought her non WL friend as her company. Her friend was doing some cooking. I invited her friend to come to the room in the last 10 minutes to watch us in action, she got interested and I ended up having her afterwards

Offspring
08-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Both ML Asians?

brownwallaby
08-05-2020, 11:29 PM
both are Chinese ...

redsmittyjohnson
09-05-2020, 09:38 AM

Hey mate, would like to know the deets on this.

Offspring
09-05-2020, 12:28 PM
Pm me the deets please. I'll give them a crack

RottenLittlePunt
09-05-2020, 11:11 PM

BW spending $170?!?!?!?!?! I guess the lying and cheating that you usually do to shop girls doesn't work on private girls who expect to be paid in advance.

brownwallaby
10-05-2020, 02:34 AM
170 for 2 30-min sessions, 2 girls. one nude hj + gfe, one fs. You can still call it cheating should you wish to do so :p

Batting100
10-05-2020, 03:18 PM
170 for 2 30-min sessions, 2 girls. one nude hj + gfe, one fs. You can still call it cheating should you wish to do so :p

I call it lying... each to his own

ABCguy
10-05-2020, 03:46 PM

Yep. Sounds FoS

RottenLittlePunt
10-05-2020, 05:20 PM
As with all of BW's stories, there is an element of truth to them. Unfortunately for him some of us know his previous victims, so we know how his stories are an exaggeration and how poor quality the girls are he preys on.

brownwallaby
10-05-2020, 06:43 PM
As with all of BW's stories, there is an element of truth to them. Unfortunately for him some of us know his previous victims, so we know how his stories are an exaggeration and how poor quality the girls are he preys on.

The first girl, as I said, was not the one in the Locanto ad, but she looked more attractive, so no complaint. She initially asked $140 for half hour but during our text negotiation she agreed for $120. The older one was average indeed, with a set of less than tight pussy. But at $50 and with me still unfulfilled she wasn’t bad

Offspring
11-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Details please pm!

boringdays
16-05-2020, 09:29 AM

Was advised to delete

Batting100
16-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Was advised to delete

You what mate??

Tavs
17-05-2020, 12:12 PM
The first girl, as I said, was not the one in the Locanto ad, but she looked more attractive, so no complaint. She initially asked $140 for half hour but during our text negotiation she agreed for $120. The older one was average indeed, with a set of less than tight pussy. But at $50 and with me still unfulfilled she wasn’t bad

Had this a few times. Usually a mid to late 20’s and then one around 50 though. Same thing, the younger one ploughing through 30 min sessions and the other available after.

Last time I finished the session and on way out the older asked if I enjoyed, said yes but would have liked more and more time. She said $100 and I will help you, told her I only had a $50 which she agreed to so thought why not, not the best but for $50 and she was still ok looking.

I find it more common in Sydney though.