PDA

View Full Version : General talk Open for Business

jimmyp
06-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Let's have a go-to thread for businesses opening to make it easier for everyone.

Daisy Smiles at Daisy Hill is advertising on WeChat that they are open for remedial massage.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lunchbox Lover
06-05-2020, 02:14 PM
Chai Thai at Darra is open. They have at least 3 qualified staff, probably more.

Brissypunter
06-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Think the list of ones that have closed for good maybe longer
Star Springhill
Get it beauty
Dee Dee Wellington road just to name a few I’ve seen empty

Batting100
06-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Think the list of ones that have closed for good maybe longer
Star Springhill
Get it beauty
Dee Dee Wellington road just to name a few I’ve seen empty

Wow Star springhill is gone... at 80 an hour I’m surprised they didn’t have some cash reserves.

zakthekat
06-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Royal at 453 Ipswich rd closed. Will possibly reopen at new location/new name. Not been given details yet.

Brissypunter
06-05-2020, 04:44 PM
Ahh yes forgot Royal gone as well

Slops
06-05-2020, 05:04 PM
Signs gone from Amore in Newstead.

Brissypunter
06-05-2020, 05:44 PM
Ahh and YI massage Chermside GOOOOONE

lazcuba77
06-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Ahh and YI massage Chermside GOOOOONE
Yeah mate,so sad

jazza69
06-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Get It Beauty Stones Corner looked to be cleared out and renovations happening - maybe for a new tenant

Kowabunga
06-05-2020, 07:08 PM
Chai Thai at Darra is open. They have at least 3 qualified staff, probably more.
Chai Thai at Oxley is similarly open.

Kowabunga
06-05-2020, 07:18 PM
So far, I have
Thornlands - Royal Crown
Rocklea - Golden Crown
Wellington Point Massage.
Chai Thai - Oxley and Darra.

Then there seems to be quite a few privates.
Shop MLs and shops acting privately.
Organisation of privates ...

Carpe Diem
06-05-2020, 08:44 PM
I'm told that Lavender at Lutwyche won't reopen

Liquifiedsolid
07-05-2020, 09:09 AM
So far, I have
Thornlands - Royal Crown
Rocklea - Golden Crown
Wellington Point Massage.
Chai Thai - Oxley and Darra.

Then there seems to be quite a few privates.
Shop MLs and shops acting privately.
Organisation of privates ...

Looking for some feedback on Royal at Thornlands please? Worth a visit ?

Homebrew
07-05-2020, 09:59 AM
royal at Thornlands, my opinion was only fair never , wow i will rush back.

as for the rest looks like , survival of the fittest or is that richest, who can keep paying the rent.

HST
07-05-2020, 08:24 PM
As long as Feel Good and Anytime reopen I'll be happy!

Trapper
07-05-2020, 09:01 PM
I have to say I am thinking I will hold off a few weeks, i can see the thought process of certain law enforcement elements. "all these guys are going to jump as soon as they can, lets nail them with a quick round of raids"

darkice
08-05-2020, 08:15 AM
Star closed for good? Damn.

Liquifiedsolid
08-05-2020, 09:53 AM

Amen to that. Can’t wait to see those opening

Puntersclub
08-05-2020, 10:37 AM
So my contacts told me that the raids were on complaint, probably from closed competitors
They really don’t have the resources for the R&Ts but the fine itself deters me from risking it.

Carpe Diem
09-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Body Blossom at Woollongabba is open; not sure if it's of interest. It does open until 8pm I saw.

Kowabunga
09-05-2020, 06:49 PM
10 July non-therapeutic massage parlours to reopen
I consider all my massages to be therapeutic.

randy84
10-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Raticha massage at stones corner is open & been very busy🤔

jazza69
14-05-2020, 07:47 PM
Any word on Take Five?? I am now basically desperate for a good neck rub - almost dont care about the ending...... who am I kidding! LOL!

Lunchbox Lover
14-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Any word on Take Five?? I am now basically desperate for a good neck rub - almost dont care about the ending...... who am I kidding! LOL!

Most shops are doing things by the book so your sore neck will have to be dealt with by a qualified professional that would be operational now.
Your erection will have to wait unless you want to deal with the minefield of operators running underground.

Puntersclub
15-05-2020, 09:11 AM
Apparently a religious NFP bought the premises, puts a new spin the cry’s of `oh `god coming from inside

I'm told that Lavender at Lutwyche won't reopen

Fun_Loving_Dude
15-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Wynne street Sunnybank Hills is open taking appointments only.

Batting100
15-05-2020, 03:15 PM

Good luck with that....

HST
16-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Shop at 20 Bundall Road on the Gold Coast had their sign out when I drove past a few days ago. I've never been there, the location is not ideal as the front door faces one of the busiest roads on the Coast. I did call a while back and the lady sounded older with poor English so I scratched it off the list.

jimmyp
31-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Red Apple on Musgrave Road has an open A-frame out the front.

Haven't been there for few years so don't know the talent.

reddoor
31-05-2020, 05:45 PM

So has the one at Milton and Acqua but not open. Too much paperwork to fill now, ill wait till things get back to normal.

jimmyp
31-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Sunshine is still closed, but they have an ATM out the front again! Things are looking good!!

leon_001
31-05-2020, 08:59 PM
Sunshine is still closed, but they have an ATM out the front again! Things are looking good!!

I think it was Jan or early Feb that happened. Damn CBA.

Massaddict
01-06-2020, 12:55 AM

Was advised by the owner that Feel Good will be reopening mid July.

Will find out about Anytime this week.

M.A.

Ace01
01-06-2020, 01:59 AM
Raticha massage is as legit as it can be - i had there once even claimed on private health (no hint of anything that might be considered in a grey area) - is there something i dont know

jimmyp
01-06-2020, 07:54 AM
As of 12pm today, the following is a permitted service:

- Day spas and wellness centres (excluding water-based spa services such as saunas and bathhouses)

By not opening until Stage 3 next month, shops are owning up as providing sexual services.

Puntersclub
01-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Agreed... Tina and Emily are awesome

4FoW2
01-06-2020, 08:45 AM
By not opening until Stage 3 next month, shops are owning up as providing sexual services.

Yeah my favourite shop is even going to hang a sign out the front saying "Full service here" Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

reddoor
01-06-2020, 09:44 AM
The new rules still state that any business offering sexual services on site cannot open. If u read the Qld definition of sexual service it is quite definitive and has put shops in a precarious position. Open and refuse some services or stay shut and look sus.
I know they r always sus but under normal circumstances they tend to blend into the normality of things better. They could'nt open anyway without operating under their normal business model i would imagine. What girl is gonna come to work knowing all she is going to get is cut of massage fee which she prob is'nt qualified to do anyway.

boringdays
01-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Decided to remove

ecchi.gaijin
01-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Nothing changed regarding massage. Opening in stage 3 doesn't provide any additional proof to the police regarding illegal activities, it just narrows the list of shops they will pay attention to regarding illegal prostitution. But the police already know which shops they want to target.

The cops will have more success hurting owners of illegal brothels via the COVID19 regulations. Shops in breach of these regs will face a $9000 fine, as opposed to the $1500 fine for prostitution.

ecchi.gaijin
01-06-2020, 02:21 PM
All MLs need to remember that they are classed as contractors. That means they are responsible for any laws that are broken, and as contractors they are in business for themselves meaning they could be fined $9000 for breaking the rules.

HST
01-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Sunshine Smile at Mermaid Beach had their A-frame sign out today. No privacy at the entrance as it's on the Gold Coast Highway. It wasn't that great anyway the couple of times I went there in the past.

HST
01-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Was advised by the owner that Feel Good will be reopening mid July.

Will find out about Anytime this week.

M.A.
I wonder how many of the girls at these two shops will come back?

popeye96
01-06-2020, 05:49 PM
I wonder how many of the girls at these two shops will come back?

I would imagine if they are still in the country, then they would be anxious to get back and start earning some money again. If they decided to go home when this all started, then who knows when, or even if they will be back.

reddoor
01-06-2020, 06:26 PM
I would imagine if they are still in the country, then they would be anxious to get back and start earning some money again. If they decided to go home when this all started, then who knows when, or even if they will be back.
Is there a Locanto in Asia?
Maybe the sadsacks who put ads on there looking for their fav girl will chase them to the ends of the Earth.

Donkeydong
01-06-2020, 06:53 PM
:shout: hahaha
well said

HST
02-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Is there a Locanto in Asia?
Maybe the sadsacks who put ads on there looking for their fav girl will chase them to the ends of the Earth.
I've seen four ads on Locanto like this looking for girls contact details from Feel Good and Anytime. These guys are indeed hopeless sadsacks, if the girl liked you then she would have given her number to you already

HST
02-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Sunshine Smile at Mermaid Beach had their A-frame sign out today. No privacy at the entrance as it's on the Gold Coast Highway. It wasn't that great anyway the couple of times I went there in the past.
Driving past today I saw a guy going in the front door, looked like he was in a hurry haha. Bad case of blue balls maybe?

boringdays
03-06-2020, 02:50 PM

Be careful here there open but no one here has proper certificate.
I was here Sunday girl told can’t claim massage on my insurance because no one here is qualified. shops still same as when yi only names different still crap service. Only a matter of time before busted

Shagspear
08-06-2020, 02:40 AM
Who is Tina & Emily work for?

reddoor
08-06-2020, 09:40 AM

Sign is still out front and neon open sign flashing away. Thai place a bit further along on left next to thai resturant is also open. Never been there so dont know what is on offer.

memememe
08-06-2020, 09:44 AM
place near thai restaurant was legit when I went there a couple of years back - was a cute ML there who was very flirty and let me rub her bum etc , but didnt want anything else. I got a feeling she was doing private services... but she was gone the next time i went back

RockHardGuy
08-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Has anyone got a list of what’s open ? Really feel like Korean ...

Lomb5000
09-06-2020, 07:35 PM
Any idea when strip clubs are coming back? It’s been so long I’m happy to pay for overpriced lap dances

Puntersclub
09-06-2020, 08:00 PM
July 10 on the plan so you can go to the club get worked up then relax at the massage parlour

Lomb5000
09-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Oh, so places in general are set to open then? The ones that haven’t closed up shop completely? Interesting

Liquifiedsolid
09-06-2020, 11:26 PM
July 10 stage 3 restrictions come in which means things are less strict.

Some places can open now as long as they adhere to an approved industry safety plan, which in many respects is still quite restrictive.

July 10 you’ll see a lot more open of more business types

Massaddict
10-06-2020, 12:39 AM
Today went to the Thai shop on the southside next to the train station car park. Had good 1hr session.
Business as usual.

M.A.

reddoor
10-06-2020, 01:15 AM
If i was a shop owner i'd be pretty pissed at the hypocrisy displayed by the Gov and courts in allowing the virtuous rabble to gather in their thousands while they r threatened with fines for having a couple of people in their shop. Millions of dollars spent on Covid propaganda telling us what a killer it is, hundreds of people fined but as soon as BLM comes to town it all goes out the window. So if i was a shop owner id say fuck u and open up, come and arrest me but when u do make sure u can explain to me why a few people in my shop is illegal but thousands all shoulder to shoulder is'nt.
Janet Young's advice should b to immediatly lift all restrictions now as their case for them has collapsed.
Either the law is enforced for everyone with no exceptions, or scrap it.

punterpunter
10-06-2020, 09:45 AM
terrible punt i do not recommend

APL
10-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Its the world we live in Bro
I understand business are losing big time,but the old saying is 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Carpe Diem
10-06-2020, 09:32 PM
I can understand the angst about the recent demonstrations. The upside is that it will act as an unplanned natural experiment: if there isn't a spike in the next couple of weeks then we have less to fear from community transmission and we can likely accelerate the opening up. If there is a spike the anticipated stage 3 relaxations may be delayed further.

4FoW2
10-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Its the world we live in Bro
I understand business are losing big time,but the old saying is 2 wrongs dont make a right.
yeah it's a shame in this instance that two wongs don't make a white!
....and why do they keep going on about Black Line Masters ...beats me.

Liquifiedsolid
11-06-2020, 03:24 AM
Today went to the Thai shop on the southside next to the train station car park. Had good 1hr session.
Business as usual.

M.A.

Have they changed their number ? I’ve messaged with no reply

xzaq
11-06-2020, 06:17 AM
What these BLM/professional protesters don't get is that the silent majority always win. Look at the USA Trump has a small vocal set of supporters but the majority of his supporters are silent. The democrats can take the knee & bitch & moan but look at the past it loser they've picked as their candidate.. Trumps a shoe in to win later in the year.. same here palaszczuk has pissed off enuf of the silent majority with the inaction & political interference with police unable to issue fines at last Saturdays debacle & lots of other things she's a goner in October.. these "protestors" here will be chuffed when that bitch from the LNP becomes premier.

ococpunt
13-06-2020, 12:28 PM
What these BLM/professional protesters don't get is that the silent majority always win. Look at the USA Trump has a small vocal set of supporters but the majority of his supporters are silent. The democrats can take the knee & bitch & moan but look at the past it loser they've picked as their candidate.. Trumps a shoe in to win later in the year.. same here palaszczuk has pissed off enuf of the silent majority with the inaction & political interference with police unable to issue fines at last Saturdays debacle & lots of other things she's a goner in October.. these "protestors" here will be chuffed when that bitch from the LNP becomes premier.

honestly I like palaszczuk and her stance on the pandemic... it's the idiotic PM who is trying to kiss Trump's ass and screwed up our economy by giving out unnecessary payments to the employed and breaking the relationship between China, we shoulda just kept quiet as an independant country

Tlito
13-06-2020, 01:09 PM
This post is called open for business please if I want politics I will read Facebook ...give me a break

reddoor
13-06-2020, 01:42 PM
honestly I like palaszczuk and her stance on the pandemic... it's the idiotic PM who is trying to kiss Trump's ass and screwed up our economy by giving out unnecessary payments to the employed and breaking the relationship between China, we shoulda just kept quiet as an independant country
I hope i live long enough to c China become the new unchallenged world superpower.
Also to c the rise of the extreme right in Europe to the extent that they once again restore Europe to the greatness it had over the last 1000 yrs.
Why? To impose totalitarianism on us all, im sick of having an opinion and a right to express it, sick of being proud of my Europian heritage, sick of being blamed for what happened to some dude from Africa 200 yrs ago. So bring on the China conquest, bring on the bon fires in Berlin and lets eraducate our evil past.
Of course our good saviours in BLM & ANTFA r just the opposite. Aren't they? They dont want to erradicate anybody, they just want daffodils and puppies for all.
Of course all these imaginary, nazis, facists, racists and slave traders,that they have to invent, on every street corner fuel their delusion. So bring on China & the far right and c how they deal with real bad guys who won't b taking a knee with u but rounding u up with Kalashnikovs and making u dissappear, and frankly the sooner the better.
So after pissing alot of u off with a rant thats got nothing to do with this forum im off to c a stunning Thai girl and enjoy my one in a
googolplex chance of existance before it's too late.

Tlito
13-06-2020, 02:38 PM
I agree 100% but let’s just talk about sex on this site ...the only thing that keeps me sane in this fucked up leftist world we live in is a good fuck story ....

ABCguy
13-06-2020, 03:11 PM

So let's give out payments to the unemployed only? Assuming you're referring to JobKeeper, those payments are keeping a lot of people employed mate lol. Might need to take a economics 101 lesson buddy because payments to the unemployed isn't the way to do things.

Rightwing crybabies
13-06-2020, 06:57 PM
I hope i live long enough to c China become the new unchallenged world superpower.
Also to c the rise of the extreme right in Europe to the extent that they once again restore Europe to the greatness it had over the last 1000 yrs.
Why? To impose totalitarianism on us all, im sick of having an opinion and a right to express it, sick of being proud of my Europian heritage, sick of being blamed for what happened to some dude from Africa 200 yrs ago. So bring on the China conquest, bring on the bon fires in Berlin and lets eraducate our evil past.
Of course our good saviours in BLM & ANTFA r just the opposite. Aren't they? They dont want to erradicate anybody, they just want daffodils and puppies for all.
Of course all these imaginary, nazis, facists, racists and slave traders,that they have to invent, on every street corner fuel their delusion. So bring on China & the far right and c how they deal with real bad guys who won't b taking a knee with u but rounding u up with Kalashnikovs and making u dissappear, and frankly the sooner the better.
So after pissing alot of u off with a rant thats got nothing to do with this forum im off to c a stunning Thai girl and enjoy my one in a
googolplex chance of existance before it's too late.

Stop your crying.
Who is in charge in Australia? Right winger. Scottie from marketing
Who is in charge in America? Right winger. Fucking Trump
Japan, UK, India, Brazil etc all run by right wing nationalist nut jobs (except Abe)

What have the left got? China isnt a democracy and is left when irpt wants to be and right when it wants to be.
Canada, Italy, South Korea

Whooppee

As for Palaszczuk, she will be gone so you right wing lunatics can get another Campbell Newman disaster on your hands.
Right wingers bitch and moan more than a 2 yo toddler when someone doesnt tow their inconsistent, incoherent, unscientific emotional whining line.

BLM and antifa? Gtf outta here with your ramblings.
Try making sense next time.

Liquifiedsolid
13-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Stop your crying.
Japan, UK, India, Brazil etc all run by right wing nationalist nut jobs (except Abe)

What have the left got? China isnt a democracy and is left when irpt wants to be and right when it wants to be.

Whooppee

As for Palaszczuk, she will be gone so you right wing lunatics can get another Campbell Newman disaster on your hands.
Right wingers bitch and moan more than a 2 yo toddler when someone doesnt tow their inconsistent, incoherent, unscientific emotional whining line.

Have a snickers

reddoor
13-06-2020, 11:05 PM
Stop your crying.

Whooppee

U went to all the effort to join the forum to retort little 'ol me just to completely miss the point. Anyway now that your here u might as well give us some good punting tips.

JustMetoday
14-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Guys I’m glad Aqua at Taringa still open to the select few. Wow those girls are hot as ... anal is all they refuse. Go hard, fellas.

RockHardGuy
14-06-2020, 12:40 AM
Funny as. No one is supposed to know they are open at Taringa lol

Batting100
14-06-2020, 02:50 AM
Funny as. No one is supposed to know they are open at Taringa lol

What a group of morons....

popeye96
14-06-2020, 08:19 PM
And this is exactly why a lot of long term members no longer post about their good punts on here.

RockHardGuy
14-06-2020, 10:33 PM
And this is exactly why a lot of long term members no longer post about their good punts on here.

Or instead make up some good stories ?

Batting100
15-06-2020, 12:23 AM

Noooooo way....

RockHardGuy
15-06-2020, 08:23 AM
A few people have PM’ed me asking how to get invites. If the shop owner is only allowing certain people to attend due to COVID 19 and lack of trained staff, it means there will be some unhappy punters. Nothing I can do about it - I’m not the owner. Hopefully they keep under the radar with the boys in blue.

4FoW2
15-06-2020, 08:42 AM
I have often said we should have a Porkies Page or at least a BS Story of the Year...now who would be candidates for the Award...hmmmmm.......

APL
15-06-2020, 11:38 AM
I have often said we should have a Porkies Page or at least a BS Story of the Year...now who would be candidates for the Award...hmmmmm.......

Perhaps we just name that page after your Amigo:smile:

ococpunt
15-06-2020, 12:02 PM
lol... this is what forum is all about, talk sh!t and read sh!t, I just successfully lit up the conversation whatever it may be :D

Puntersclub
15-06-2020, 02:00 PM
Back to topic, I see Bamboo in Spring Hill has a sign out for weeks now. Anyone visit? It’s always been 50/50 if extras where offered. But I could actually do with a massage

The Professor
15-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Perhaps we just name that page after your Amigo:smile:
Can we get back to the topic guys

Puntersclub
16-06-2020, 09:29 AM
Sigh... do anyone actually think that the boys in blue actually want to raid these places? A few of my friends are on the inside, they a) don’t have the resources to raid these places b) don’t want to do the paperwork BS `I hear you say they do get raided. They do “on compliant” usually a rival shop owner. It seems every second corner has an Asian massage place in the suburbs, if they were in the business of shutting them down they wouldn’t have time for anything else. Anyone in the job look at these pages is 99 percent are gathering intel..... for themselves

leon_001
16-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Sigh... do anyone actually think that the boys in blue actually want to raid these places? A few of my friends are on the inside, they a) don’t have the resources to raid these places b) don’t want to do the paperwork BS `I hear you say they do get raided. They do “on compliant” usually a rival shop owner. It seems every second corner has an Asian massage place in the suburbs, if they were in the business of shutting them down they wouldn’t have time for anything else. Anyone in the job look at these pages is 99 percent are gathering intel..... for themselves

The Peter buttons of the world would get a massive boner raiding a shop.

ecchi.gaijin
17-06-2020, 10:28 AM

They don't have the resources? They have dedicated units for it, and are constantly running operations. They just don't hit AMP constantly because the results are hard to come because of the burden of proof. Either you have no friend on the inside or your friend has no clue because most raids are a result of police being solicited for services and returning with a warrant. In fact the fact you think that a raid would be initiated based on a tip off and no other evidence pretty much confirms that you're full of shit.

Puntersclub
17-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Nice sledge Lol, you believe what you like. I know what i know and have nothing to prove to you.