PDA

View Full Version : Korean paradise Jini

Meng
13-05-2020, 09:29 PM
So booked this girl today:

http://meetupwith.com.au/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kparadise&wr_id=8

Messaged them and drove to the address and was buzzed up. The apartment is nice and clean. Met Jini. She’s definitely a lot older than the photos. I’d say mid to late 30s but still a decent slim body. Bolt ons and shaved.

Showered together had a brief shower bbbj. Onto the bed and a decent cat bath with nice ball licking and she almost licked near the ass. Bbbj was a bit light and slow but not bad. Foreplay went on for a bit and then on with the dom. CG where she kinda grinded and the mish where she locked her legs onto you and wouldn’t let you move much lol. Then I went for doggy where she kinda when prone, which was weird. Back to mish where I finished.

After she gave me a pretty decent massage actually. Used oil and this strange smelling lotion that gel cool to the skin. Used good pressure and was very thorough.

Surprisingly not bad. She’s a milf though but service is decent. No DFK though even though we used mouth wash lol.

Avocato
14-05-2020, 01:51 AM
So booked this girl today:

http://meetupwith.com.au/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kparadise&wr_id=8

Messaged them and drove to the address and was buzzed up. The apartment is nice and clean. Met Jini. She’s definitely a lot older than the photos. I’d say mid to late 30s but still a decent slim body. Bolt ons and shaved.

Showered together had a brief shower bbbj. Onto the bed and a decent cat bath with nice ball licking and she almost licked near the ass. Bbbj was a bit light and slow but not bad. Foreplay went on for a bit and then on with the dom. CG where she kinda grinded and the mish where she locked her legs onto you and wouldn’t let you move much lol. Then I went for doggy where she kinda when prone, which was weird. Back to mish where I finished.

After she gave me a pretty decent massage actually. Used oil and this strange smelling lotion that gel cool to the skin. Used good pressure and was very thorough.

Surprisingly not bad. She’s a milf though but service is decent. No DFK though even though we used mouth wash lol.

Thanks Meng for the AR. Will give the other girls on their roster a try and report back.

halfway
14-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Cheers for the AR Meng,

You said she was older than the photo's, would you say she is the lady in the photo's ?

Meng
14-05-2020, 07:17 AM
She’s definitely the lady in the photo but you can tell by her face she’s a lot older

halfway
14-05-2020, 08:47 AM
She’s definitely the lady in the photo but you can tell by her face she’s a lot older

Thanks Meng, very tempted to give her a try.

Sydlong
15-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Thanks Meng for this, sounds reasonable in the current climate

There does look to be a few choices here: http://meetupwith.com.au/kroster/

Anyone tried any of the others recently?

stones
15-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Thanks Meng for this, sounds reasonable in the current climate

There does look to be a few choices here: http://meetupwith.com.au/kroster/

Anyone tried any of the others recently?
I've seen Erin, very good service, very sexy, she used to go by the name Bella at Korean Angels.
I saw Somi last week, service not that great, looks nice, nice boobs.
I've seen Danbee - Photos don't match, but still very sexy, said she used to work at Ginza, very good service

sleepy57
17-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Hey Meng ,How would you compare her to Celine???????

Meng
17-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Celine is much hotter in terms of body. She’s also younger. Service wise I think Jini is better. Showered together, got a shower bbbj and a nice massage after whilst Celine made me shower by myself and foreplay was super short.

sleepy57
17-05-2020, 05:10 PM
Thanks Meng, I've seen Celine 6 times now & I've found that you have to take the lead with her .She showers with me ,just ask her .
Our foreplay is about 30 mins with bbbj & daty.We have a 10 min chat at the end & she comes back into the shower again & cleans me up.
I think she is around 30 .Her face & body are 11/10 for me.
Cheers

Discotech
17-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Bro I’ve seen Celine I would say she’s 38plus pretty saggy body she does wear a tone of make up she is not bad but no chance 11/10

^__^
19-05-2020, 11:20 PM
I've seen Erin, very good service, very sexy, she used to go by the name Bella at Korean Angels.
I saw Somi last week, service not that great, looks nice, nice boobs.
I've seen Danbee - Photos don't match, but still very sexy, said she used to work at Ginza, very good service

Hey stones! Do Erin and Somi’s photos match? How old do you reckon they are?

stones
20-05-2020, 02:18 PM
Hey stones! Do Erin and Somi’s photos match? How old do you reckon they are?

Hey Mate - Photos do not match - Erin looks around 24-27 she is very sexy, with great service - Slim body
Somi is younger around 18-21 - Looks pretty enough, nice boobs, service is OK - slightly larger than Erin but not chubby, a nice size

fruitytuty
21-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Hi I also saw Erin the other week.

I could tell the photos didn't match but she is pretty tall about 170cm?
she's pretty thin and does a good service

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

asiafever
22-05-2020, 08:44 AM
Somi is at least mid 20's. Probably more likely late 20's. Sweet girl.

stones
22-05-2020, 12:43 PM
Somi is at least mid 20's. Probably more likely late 20's. Sweet girl.

It's hard to tell with some of these girls. She looked younger to me.

asiafever
22-05-2020, 04:19 PM
It's hard to tell with some of these girls. She looked younger to me.

I hear you, been fooled many times. I lived 6 years in Asia as well as travelling through extensively. Plus I married a Korean, so i learned how to tell ages of k girls a bit better.
Website lists her as 23 or 24 from memory.

sleepy57
24-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Hey Fellas tied Erin at Kparadise last week .$300 most expensive girl but only one working .Paid top dollar BUT got top service .She is a tall girl at 172cm,fraction taller than me& great body .Friendly easy to talk to.All services as per add shower together DFK,Daty for about 20mins & she was dripping wet so no lube required.Great sex & we were still at it at full time .Back into shower with her & quick goodbye.
Thought I would try someone different today JINI ,BIG MISTAKE .Good in shower ,washing me from the back with her hand going under doing my nuts & old fella ,looking very promising .
Onto bed & things progressing fine with catbath ,ball sucking ,shaft licking .Tried kissing a couple of times but she turned her head away.
That was ok didn't worry much .No daty which pissed me off well & truly. So onto sex only Mish allowed & as Meng said ,she locked her legs around mine to really restrict movement .
My hardness declined very quickly & lost total interest .So pulled out & went back to shower & left.
Also I guess she is mid 40's ,She is small ,with a tight body & bolt ons .You can see the age on her face after a while.Her age didn't really worry me .It was just the lack of access available .
I guess that is punting !!!!!!
One loss out of last 7 punts .

stones
24-05-2020, 08:30 PM
Hey Fellas tied Erin at Kparadise last week .$300 most expensive girl but only one working .Paid top dollar BUT got top service .She is a tall girl at 172cm,fraction taller than me& great body .Friendly easy to talk to.All services as per add shower together DFK,Daty for about 20mins & she was dripping wet so no lube required.Great sex & we were still at it at full time .Back into shower with her & quick goodbye.
Thought I would try someone different today JINI ,BIG MISTAKE .Good in shower ,washing me from the back with her hand going under doing my nuts & old fella ,looking very promising .
Onto bed & things progressing fine with catbath ,ball sucking ,shaft licking .Tried kissing a couple of times but she turned her head away.
That was ok didn't worry much .No daty which pissed me off well & truly. So onto sex only Mish allowed & as Meng said ,she locked her legs around mine to really restrict movement .
My hardness declined very quickly & lost total interest .So pulled out & went back to shower & left.
Also I guess she is mid 40's ,She is small ,with a tight body & bolt ons .You can see the age on her face after a while.Her age didn't really worry me .It was just the lack of access available .
I guess that is punting !!!!!!
One loss out of last 7 punts .

I think I'll avoid seeing Jini, looks like KA is back, they are using another name, looks like they have some hot girls but are advertising at $450 ph

Discotech
24-05-2020, 10:32 PM
What name are they using