PDA

View Full Version : Question Tips for getting the most of of your massage?

Fiercemild
17-05-2020, 05:20 PM
As title says I'm looking for tips on getting the most bang for my buck.
How do y'all make the most of it?

Puntersclub
18-05-2020, 11:31 AM
This might sound a bit out there but i get great results from treating them respectfully and taking an interest in what they are studying, where they are from, what they like to eat.
I know its much less direct than trying to put my finger in ..... but seems to work

kenzo
18-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Depends what you want from it! For FS.. I will ask them right at start.. so I don't get just the final 10min of joy..

cekret
18-05-2020, 01:15 PM
This might sound a bit out there but i get great results from treating them respectfully and taking an interest in what they are studying, where they are from, what they like to eat.
I know its much less direct than trying to put my finger in ..... but seems to work

Bro, I COMPLETELY agree, this is my game plan everytime, n it works all the time too. Could be considered the"Ice breaker"

lazcuba77
18-05-2020, 05:27 PM
Bro, I COMPLETELY agree, this is my game plan everytime, n it works all the time too. Could be considered the"Ice breaker"
Totalmente de acuerdo ,and be Nice,respetuoso and most importante :take a shower b4 go there please ,

cekret
19-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Totalmente de acuerdo ,and be Nice,respetuoso and most importante :take a shower b4 go there please ,

It's amazing to hear the girls thanks u for being kind n clean n the stories they tell about some bad smelly customers who still demand on more than what they're paying for.