PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Reminiscing

JustMetoday
17-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Anyone remember a firecracker named Samantha at Aqua ? Guess it’s alright to discuss now it’s closed ? She was amazing. Anyone want to PM to reminisce?

reddoor
18-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Anyone remember a firecracker named Samantha at Aqua ? Guess it’s alright to discuss now it’s closed ? She was amazing. Anyone want to PM to reminisce?
If u mean Acqua at Taringa Samantha, only ever spoke to her but she looked the goods. Also worked at LMH or Anytime i think. Hopfully she'll b back when they reopen so can c what all the fuss is about.

brownwallaby
18-05-2020, 09:34 AM
If you mean the Singaporean girl yes I met her at SSDS and 4 Seasons. Went all the way. 120. Funny girl, likes to slap my ass. She likes to be in charge and takes initiative, telling me to be submissive to her ...

APL
18-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Acqua at Taringa = Kim thankfully she left to keep me out of trouble LOL

reddoor
18-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Acqua at Taringa = Kim thankfully she left to keep me out of trouble LOL
Does'nt she run a cafe near Acqua?
U could still go for something to eat bro. 😉

JustMetoday
18-05-2020, 10:50 AM
Heard she was great at full service too

reddoor
18-05-2020, 11:16 AM
I wonder how girls deal with seeing ex customers, especially regs in their new jobs at cafes', stores etc. Some must b paranoid about their past getting out, especially those who have stayed in same city where they worked.

APL
18-05-2020, 11:36 AM

Damn you Bro couldn't you just leave me love struck:cry::cry::cry:

HST
18-05-2020, 11:37 AM
I wonder how girls deal with seeing ex customers, especially regs in their new jobs at cafes', stores etc. Some must b paranoid about their past getting out, especially those who have stayed in same city where they worked.
Your past can catch up with you sometimes. Like the girl who ran for Gold Coast Mayor about ten years ago. She was on the front page of the Bulletin during the campaign when it was revealed she did topless massage. She tried to deny it at first. I actually saw her for a massage once at her place at Runaway Bay and she had a great body and did a very good massage and ending. Sheryl Richards was her name. I'm sure there's photos of her on google

APL
18-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Does'nt she run a cafe near Acqua?
U could still go for something to eat bro. 😉

That would be mean breaking the social distance, you Mongrel:smile:

HST
18-05-2020, 11:45 AM
I heard a few years ago that cute little HAB Frances from Pure Massage at Mt Gravatt went to work in a cafe. Who knows where she is now? Maybe back in Shanghai. Innocent looking young girl with really big boobs for such a small girl. Ah, the memories!

APL
18-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Reminiscing "Life is like a box of Choc's"
1 Kim
2 Rebecca
3 April

reddoor
18-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Reminiscing "Life is like a box of Choc's"
1 Kim
2 Rebecca
3 April