PDA

View Full Version : Poll What condition will the shops be in after the lockdown?

thaifetish
19-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Play this fun guessing game!

cplurt2
20-05-2020, 01:26 AM
I wonder if that condom will finally be gone in the upstairs washing room/shower at 533...look in the grilling above the closet..

halfway
20-05-2020, 08:48 AM
I'm sure they will have had time to give the places a fresh coat of paint, new carpet, re tiled the showers and replaced the 20yr old towels with some nice clean fluffy ones. :grimace2:

Climax598
20-05-2020, 09:31 AM
Misty smell/molds/cum smell /disinfected smell.

warwick1
20-05-2020, 09:42 AM
I wonder if that condom will finally be gone in the upstairs washing room/shower at 533...look in the grilling above the closet..

It would be like putting lipstick on a pig, whatever they do to that place........

TheMaestro
20-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Mould and cobwebs maybe some new forms of life spawning out of crusty jizz and vaginal juices.

asiafever
20-05-2020, 07:34 PM
Have seen a number of shops opening the windows and curtains to let the air and sun in, good start.

porpoiseboy
20-05-2020, 09:50 PM
I'm more interested to see who will be working. Lately I enjoy the Japanese backpacker MLs the most and I'm afraid most of them will have gone home :(.

rooter
21-05-2020, 05:25 PM
No natural ventilation or sunlight.
I am guessing pretty damp, dank, musty.

hornedone
21-05-2020, 09:45 PM
It would be like putting lipstick on a pig, whatever they do to that place........

is the entrance stairwell still covered in graffiti, resembling a crack den?

looser
22-05-2020, 11:59 AM
that is the charm of some of the cheaper places - would be a shame to see it change :-)

cuteguy
22-05-2020, 12:23 PM
that is the charm of some of the cheaper places - would be a shame to see it change :-)

Bring out the UV light and you will see lots of cum and vaginal juice stains and let's not forget bacteria and germs if the rooms haven't been cleaned properly.

hornedone
25-05-2020, 09:47 AM
isn't it an honor to shoot your cum on the wall or carpet to mark your territory as a man?

cuteguy
25-05-2020, 12:18 PM
The lockdown should have given some shops the time to clean up and desanitise their rooms and even add a fresh coat of paint to the interior walls before the customers start coming in. Maybe they could invite the House Rules contestants to do the job for them.

aussiegaigin
26-05-2020, 08:23 PM
The lockdown should have given some shops the time to clean up and desanitise their rooms and even add a fresh coat of paint to the interior walls before the customers start coming in. Maybe they could invite the House Rules contestants to do the job for them.

Wouldn't a lot of shops be scratching to keep up with the rent, let alone buy paint . I think a lot of shops didn't even get touched up when the operators moved in.

johnconnor69er
27-05-2020, 12:36 AM

Must be the only condom in the place ;)

birch
28-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Just heard from my regular ML - she and her sister are spending tomorrow morning cleaning the two Always18 Bondi shops for their boss and they have been rostered on for next week..
Makes the logistics harder for me - given I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, but I'm happy for the girls - they've been eating through their hard won savings - their landlords only gave them a $10 / week discount on rent - the only other savings they made was in reduced transport costs....

Climax598
28-05-2020, 05:27 PM
Just heard from my regular ML - she and her sister are spending tomorrow morning cleaning the two Always18 Bondi shops for their boss and they have been rostered on for next week..
Makes the logistics harder for me - given I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, but I'm happy for the girls - they've been eating through their hard won savings - their landlords only gave them a $10 / week discount on rent - the only other savings they made was in reduced transport costs....
You can always give them some money to help out rather feel sorry for the girls.

birch
28-05-2020, 07:07 PM
What do you think I've been doing for the last 9 weeks?! I don't call her my regular ML for nothing. And the fact she has a sister hasn't been lost on me either. but still, I can't match their normal take home earnings...

Climax598
28-05-2020, 07:25 PM
What do you think I've been doing for the last 9 weeks?! I don't call her my regular ML for nothing. And the fact she has a sister hasn't been lost on me either. but still, I can't match their normal take home earnings...
You are a good man. Do any double with her sister.

Raybo
28-05-2020, 08:14 PM

Still, they really, really appreciate it!

birch
28-05-2020, 11:10 PM
yes, absolutely. They've kindly shown that on a regular basis. but also like all these women, they have some pretty serious family commitments back home, along with visa challenges and it's been a stressful time. I'm sure there were many girls who didn't have the savings to carry them through 8-9 weeks of no income and ongoing costs...

Raybo
29-05-2020, 01:23 AM
you can only do what you can do. I am punting a little bit more than what is ideal in these times, but I know it is going to a good cause.

PhoBot
29-05-2020, 01:49 PM
When shops open I reckon there will be an undersupply of WLs until the iternational students return. There may be a few extra women to try sex work because they've lots their job but way less than OS women who had to leave and can't get back.

Higher prices, harder to get bookings, lower quality.

cuteguy
04-06-2020, 02:02 PM
When shops open I reckon there will be an undersupply of WLs until the iternational students return. There may be a few extra women to try sex work because they've lots their job but way less than OS women who had to leave and can't get back.

Higher prices, harder to get bookings, lower quality.

Before we jump to this conclusion let's wait and see what happens on June 13 and beyond. Many girls haven't returned to their countries because of border closures and are still around.

warwick1
04-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Before we jump to this conclusion let's wait and see what happens on June 13 and beyond. Many girls haven't returned to their countries because of border closures and are still around.

Yes lets just see what happens ,there are more important things to worry about than MLs and WLs, like family??

cuteguy
07-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Yes lets just see what happens ,there are more important things to worry about than MLs and WLs, like family??

Many guys on this forum were overly concerned about the financial status of WLs and MLs. Well, many have been working behind the scenes and earning good money tax free. There are more important matters to worry about such as family and yourself. If you have family, worry that your family is healthy and you have money to survive on. Many people lost their jobs and had to access their superannuation to meet ends meet. We are now in a recession as acknowledged by our Treasurer. It's not a good time to be throwing lots of hard earned cash on girls (and I mean lots as if there was no tomorrow) when most of these girls wouldn't care about anyone else besides themselves.

sweetpariswong
08-06-2020, 08:23 PM
My friend said no business. She just stay home sleep. Hahaha

rlarla311
08-06-2020, 11:57 PM
Well the shops promoting outcall seems to have shorter list

Climax598
09-06-2020, 01:04 AM
Could be the girls are moving to remedial massage parlour.

Arnie_Fan_81
09-06-2020, 10:14 AM

I have seen the number of girls available per shop drop too.

The WL needs to see a certain amount of customers so that the room can be covered and a profit made, shops will keep the girls that can do this and drop those that can't.

Thanks my take on it.

Climax598
09-06-2020, 10:25 AM
I have seen the number of girls available per shop drop too.

The WL needs to see a certain amount of customers so that the room can be covered and a profit made, shops will keep the girls that can do this and drop those that can't.

Thanks my take on it.
Could be true especially with now have to pay hotel room. The grls could be on period or sick.