Date of Visit : 10/02/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Suite 2/L1 84A Hampden Road, Artarmon

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 30 minutes $90

Size/shape : Slim, nice curves

Services Provided : Massage, Spanish, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Was in town for the day and thought I'd give 84a a visit. I like a busty woman so checked out the roster on LINE. Only girl that fit the bill was a Lulu, 25, D cup. I made a booking and was hoping she was going to be as busty as listed. A lot of times shop descriptions aren't perfect.
Got there on time, in through the front entrance and told to wait in the room. Into one of the newer rooms which are closer to the reception desk. They have walls / doors that go to the ground. Just wish there was a shower here.

A couple minutes pass and Lulu enters. She is medium height, slim and looks quite flat chested. I'm a bit bummed but she is very friendly and I make light of the situation and look forward to this beautiful woman giving me a massage.

Onto the table and the massage is not bad, very relaxing actually. I'm only in for 30 minutes so after 5 or so minutes I can hear the clothes coming off. She starts at my feet and moves her way up my body. I feel a heaviness on my upper back, some pressure. I lift my head and look to the mirror on the wall to the left. Lulu has these huge tits pressing into my back. I can't believe my eyes! Where was she hiding these? This session suddenly became a bit more interesting. She reaches underneath for my Lil Bro who is well and truly ready now.

On the flip I sit up and have to examine these tits. They are big and heavy. Lulu giggles "You like?". She oils them up and dangles them over my cock for some supreme spanish action. I finish shooting through the top of her deep cleavage. She seemed to prefer to let here tits do the touching as she didn't use her hands really at all. Ok with me :)

I hope Lulu stills works there as I would love to see her again.

SexyBoi
21-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Nice review bro Mill. Keep ‘em cumming mate!

TheMaestro
21-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Excellent review bro Mill, what is the line ID of the shop?

woodcock
21-05-2020, 12:07 PM
Do they have wechat?

Mill88
21-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Thanks Gents.
LINE ID is artarmon84a
WeChat changes a bit as they seem to get banned and need backup accounts. I think the latest one is Artarmon84A.
Can also try this one: artarmon84a006

I wish more shops would use LINE. Works really well.

Mill88
21-05-2020, 06:47 PM
Actually looks like WeChat isn't working at the moment on either of those accounts.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2020, 10:56 PM
Sounds like Artarmon has a few busty MLs , too bad it’s over the bridge and virtually impossible to visit.

Thanks for all these spanish RnT reviews , any session over this side of the harbour ?

Mill88
21-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Sounds like Artarmon has a few busty MLs , too bad it’s over the bridge and virtually impossible to visit.

Thanks for all these spanish RnT reviews , any session over this side of the harbour ?

I do, I will keep adding them over the next few days.