PDA

View Full Version : Got lucky

Puntersclub
22-05-2020, 09:59 PM
If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....

Rickmathew
26-05-2020, 05:12 PM
If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....

I'm interested, let me know. Cheers

Rickmathew
26-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Please give me address and details.
Cheers

ukeharro
27-05-2020, 10:27 AM
I’m keen and please if you can PM me.

roro827
27-05-2020, 04:14 PM

Definitely interested, please PM me.

Lunchbox Lover
27-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Does every single one of these fucking threads have to have one guy posting his punt and every single other one begging for a pm? Just pm like the op said to. You dont need to post asking for a pm.

Paragon
28-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Does every single one of these fucking threads have to have one guy posting his punt and every single other one begging for a pm? Just pm like the op said to. You dont need to post asking for a pm.

Not correct.

New members don't get privileges to send private messages until they've made x number of posts, which is a system that will inevitably lead to lots of spam posts in threads that ask for PMs. Blame the system, not the players.

Puntersclub
28-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Ive answered so many PMs i think I’ve ruined any chance of booking myself lol

RockHardGuy
28-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Not correct.

New members don't get privileges to send private messages until they've made x number of posts, which is a system that will inevitably lead to lots of spam posts in threads that ask for PMs. Blame the system, not the players.

Not correct. If new members want to be taken seriously they should post something useful like a review of a girl or shop. Otherwise it’s all take take take and no one will take em seriously

Lunchbox Lover
28-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Not correct.

This is your first post in 5 years?
As rockhardguy said its not that hard to make a few posts to get pm privileges. 5 i think was the restriction.
If guys cant send pms, they cant receive pms either, making their request for a pm futile.

Solution, contribute to the board and dont just take.

Puntersclub
29-05-2020, 08:05 AM
In these times we need to pull together, as there are no shops open to do it for us......lol

reddoor
29-05-2020, 08:16 AM
In these times we need to pull together, as there are no shops open to do it for us......lol
1st song on Abbey Road.

gpeck80
22-06-2020, 11:30 PM

Gotta love them Northern European Backpacker chicks.

4FoW2
23-06-2020, 06:27 PM
A group hug is even a stretch for me but pulling together ...sorry.

4FoW2
23-06-2020, 06:29 PM
deleted for reason

John doe
29-06-2020, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=Puntersclub;1968762]If anyone is looking for an experience somewhere between Sofia Sun and Senna and has a budget of $200 odd PM for details. Found a gem not quite Sofia but used hot oil like Senna did....[/

Yes please I would love her details thanks