PDA

View Full Version : 2013 - Travel Plans

BrainSex
21-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

BrainSex
25-02-2013, 01:23 PM

lameassloser
03-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Did my first Thailand trip in Feb. Was solo and didn't really feel like doing the bars n gogos. Mainly hit the soapys (Darling in Bkok & Rasputin in Pattaya) and a couple of massage places (Mango n LoveTeen) Very good times with nice willing young ladies. 3some (my first) at Darling on last night was freakin awesome! :D Also had a BJ at Lollipop1, was an older lady but a very good BJ!

Planning another trip via Singapore in May. Still doing my research but will check out Orchard Towers & Geylang Road..sounds like where the main punting action is ?? Also would like to try hitting up some freelancers around Nana/Sukhumvit Road and Pattaya.

BrainSex
03-03-2013, 09:34 PM

lameassloser
04-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Lameassloser, if you have time to set up some dates prior to arriving in Singapore I can suggest the dating scene would be rewarding. Plenty of pinay to play. If not your thing, then turning up at OT on any night is a cert.

Cheers mate, any particular site for hooking up ?

BrainSex
04-03-2013, 07:44 AM

DarkZero01
04-03-2013, 04:32 PM
I will be going to the northern part of china for a week or so then coming back down to Guang Dong, for 2-3 days starting beginning of may.
afterwards will be heading to HK and try those 141 hotel reservation girls for a overnight :cool2: then going 2 macau for the sauna. got told that 18 sauna and Darling was pretty good so i am going test out both of them if ihave the time by then.

ReadySetGo
07-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I am thinking about taking my first trip os in too long later this year. There are some decent deals for a week in Phuket and plenty of cheap flights to most places in SEA at the moment. Any recommendations on best places for a newbie to visit? I noticed your thread about Angeles but I missed the boat on that one by the looks of it.

BrainSex
07-03-2013, 09:24 PM

Punter Poontang
07-03-2013, 10:12 PM
As a first timer I think Phuket would be a great choice. Phils is a little more edgy.

Definitely Thailand before Phils if you're a newbie. But where in Thailand depends .....

If purely for mongering, imo Bangkok can't be beaten, you have every option available almost 24/7. If you want a little bit of sun and sand to relax during the day, yet still more than you can handle at night, try Pattaya. If you're after a resort type holiday with mongering as an after-thought, then I'd look to Phuket.

Don't get me wrong, there's more than enough to keep you occupied for a week on Bangla Road alone, but you won't find the hottest OR the cheapest OR the most service-oriented girls in Phuket. Unfortunately a result of it being primarily a resort destination where most visitors are pissed young Westerners, newbie mongers that don't know better and are ripe for fleecing by the girls. The evolution of Pattaya is quite the opposite, a mongering destination first and foremost, which only now is starting to see an influx of "regular" tourists (most Russian or Korean for some reason) ..... it just means that the working ladies are more likely to give you value for money there.

Wherever you go, don't tell the girls it's your first trip though. ;-) If you act like you know the score, you're far more likely to have a good time. So do your research, and feel free to ask more questions here.

ReadySetGo
07-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Cheers guys, planning would be a bit half and half trip. I want to check out some sights as well, get me a bit of the local culture before settling in for some fun. Philly looks a bit iffy but everybody seems to go to Thailand. Just seems to be you can get a bit of everything there.

Punter Poontang
07-03-2013, 10:37 PM
There are sights in BKK during the day, nothing in Patts that I can recall (in fact, was often bored there in the afternoons). So if you have a week you could split it half/half in each destination ...... it's only two hours by cab from Sukhumvit to Patts and back, which you can pre-book for about 1,200 baht there and 800-900 back (so, like $60 AUD return, door to door in air-conditioned comfort).

If you go to Phuket you'd realistically spend the whole week there. Don't know about up north, will get to Chiang Mai as a tourist one day but I hear the nightlife is DEAD.

BrainSex
08-03-2013, 12:32 AM

brustar
09-03-2013, 01:43 AM
I'm booked for a month in Thailand in August/Sept.
About a week in BKK initially then headed North to Chiang Mai.
Gonna ride a motorcycle all over the north/north east and explore the less explored delights.
Its been almost 18 years since was in Thailand and my last trip there ended up as a 2 and a half year stay.
Really looking forward to re-experiencing it a little older and wiser :-)

beast1u
18-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Philippines for me, definitely.
Might also check out Japan and Korea at the same time.

irishphil
21-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Lameassloser, if you have time to set up some dates prior to arriving in Singapore I can suggest the dating scene would be rewarding. Plenty of pinay to play. If not your thing, then turning up at OT on any night is a cert.

Hey mate. Got any info/sites on this course of action?

Punter Poontang
22-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Hey mate. Got any info/sites on this course of action?

If you're only hitting BKK for 2 nights (per other thread), it's totally not going to be worth your effort. Takes many messages back and forth to line up possibilities, Thai's are notoriously unreliable and have no concept of punctuality, and then there's a chance you'll need more than one date to "close the deal". If there for 2 weeks or more, maybe looking into DIA (Date In Asia), ThaiFriendly or ThaiLoveLinks would be worthwhile.

Of course, if you're hitting Singapore as well, I'll STFU and let BrainSex to give you the heads-up on that one. :smile:

irishphil
25-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Thanks Punter. No, KL is the other stop on my trip back to Europe!

BrainSex
26-05-2013, 07:30 PM

BrainSex
16-06-2013, 03:11 PM

ReadySetGo
17-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Booked in for my first at the end of next month. Looking forward to having a look around and then also meeting some of the locals ;)

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Thailand is the place to go :)

Punter Poontang
04-07-2013, 01:18 PM
WTF has happened to brother BrainSex!?!? Is he:

* Trying to delete his digital footprint before being exposed by Wikileaks??

* Trying to make amends after being busted by the missus??

* Trying to cleanse his spirit in preparation to enter a monastery??