PDA

View Full Version : Korean paradise Yena or sooji? I can’t remember

Meng
25-05-2020, 06:20 PM
So was horny today and really needed a punt. Texted a few contacts I knew and no one had anyone available at the time I wanted so I got on Line and texted kparadise to see if Erin is available because I read that she gives great service ($300 per hour). Unfortunately she wasn’t available at the time I was free but they mentioned a new girl that’s available and I was like heck yea! I think it’s her below?

http://meetupwith.com.au/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kparadise&wr_id=10

The site says yena but I heard sooji or something when the girl introed herself. Can’t remember.

Got to the location and a beautiful korean lady welcomed me. She was wearing these tight skinny jeans which were super casual but really sexy as it showed off her nice leg and curves. She also had nice makeup on and short hair which is really nice.

Very friendly girl. Her English was great and she was super bubbly. Paid $250 for the hour and then we went to shower. She gave me a good wash down while we chatted and her GFE game was great. Afterwards I was shivering a bit and she said that she’ll warm me up. We are off to a good start. Before I go into details. A bit about her. She maybe late 20s? Nice body, shaved downstairs and bolt ons.

Onto the bed for some nice cat bath. She’s great with her nipple sucking and asked me what I liked. I said DFK, DATY and sex off course. She licked and kissed me all over and then gave me some nice DFK with plenty of tongue which I’ve missed in a long time. Onto my balls and she licked gently and then bbbj. Her bbbj is great, lots of shaft licking and licking of the knob which is super sensitive. It was really good! She had great technique.

We moved to 69 where I got to lick her nice clean pussy which tasted slightly sweet. I then said I wanted to eat her out and she was all too happy to oblige. So did some more daty. Not sure if she’s acting or what but she said she enjoyed it which was nice to hear.

She then cat bathed me and gave me a bbbj a bit more before it was on with the dom for some CG. Again she asked me which positions and me being boring I said I like doggy and mish the most so she said we’ll try all of them. CG then doggy. I finished in mish while kissing her. The agency is only one shot with extra shots being $50 extra but I was beat anyways. She gave me a nice massage as we chatted away and then time was up. Overall really good. Better than Jini who I previously saw at Kparadise.

Will definitely have to try Erin next time though.

Discotech
25-05-2020, 07:06 PM
Nice review bro she does look tempting indeed wish Rhodes was closer

qwertymanno1
26-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Awesome review mate. Thanks. I'm keen to try her out.