PDA

View Full Version : Question A massage lady asked me to vist her

misard
01-06-2020, 08:46 PM
I know the restriction is now being eased but should i go and book a session ?

warwick1
01-06-2020, 08:52 PM

Why are you asking permission, if you want to , go for it...............

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2020, 09:07 PM

Privately ? Absolutely!

At the shop? You have to assess the risk !

rooter
02-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Why are you asking permission, if you want to , go for it...............

We are a community bro.
No one sees a girl without first getting a two third majority vote in favour from the punter parliament (or cunting commune as we affectionately know it).
You should know that by now old man.

warwick1
02-06-2020, 06:21 PM
We are a community bro.
No one sees a girl without first getting a two third majority vote in favour from the punter parliament (or cunting commune as we affectionately know it).
You should know that by now old man.

But will it get through the Senate...........

Art1987
02-06-2020, 06:26 PM
But will it get through the Senate...........

I say YES 👍🏾 Go for it

Jammy
03-06-2020, 08:10 AM
Privately ? Absolutely!

At the shop? You have to assess the risk !

True.... at the shop, you may need identity to record details for contact tracing. Else they will have a long list of Donald Ducks, puntermans, and random senseless names as a trace list.

Are you leaving the COVIDSafe loaded mobile phone in the car when you visit a MP? Could involve some tedious explanations with the missus if you are caught up with a later COVID case trace emanating from the MP.

TheMaestro
03-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Do it bro misard!! It is your body!!

aussiegaigin
03-06-2020, 12:59 PM
True.... at the shop, you may need identity to record details for contact tracing. Else they will have a long list of Donald Ducks, puntermans, and random senseless names as a trace list.

Are you leaving the COVIDSafe loaded mobile phone in the car when you visit a MP? Could involve some tedious explanations with the missus if you are caught up with a later COVID case trace emanating from the MP.

COVIDSafe recognises other devices with the COVIDSafe app installed and Bluetooth® enabled. When the app recognises another user, it notes the date, time, distance and duration of the contact and the other user’s reference code. The COVIDSafe app does not collect your location.

brotherjim
03-06-2020, 02:28 PM

If you did come in contact with someone who had COVID and was using the app you would just get a call saying to go get tested and to otherwise isolate until further notice. They won’t tell you who the person you came in contact was nor can they tell you where.

TheMaestro
03-06-2020, 03:41 PM
It is mandatory for new members to join Penis Academy.

That 1 weird trick! Doctors hate him!!

cuteguy
07-06-2020, 02:53 PM

Why don't you ask her if she has been tested for COVID-19 and is negative before you see her? :shout: