PDA

View Full Version : yuna @ ginza

longisland
02-06-2020, 08:39 AM
been seeing this girl pretty regular for a while now.
http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1597
would totally recommend.
shes so hot, and really into it
stunning body, very energetic. D cup korean girl, fake tits if you like that sort of thing (which i do)
standard ginza service, but her body and bedside manner makes it A++

quackm2002
02-06-2020, 01:58 PM
You did better than me. She has been at different shops but I didn’t realise and booked her at 278. I’d describe her as doing what she needs to. An ok punt but I certainly did not feel she really got into it from two experiences. I only wish she looked like her photos

premature
02-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Does she look older than her pic or is the pic someone completely different?

rooter
02-06-2020, 04:33 PM
You? ... Nah!
What does that even mean? I dunno.

longisland
02-06-2020, 05:54 PM
definitely her in photo, but maybe a few years ago. wouldnt say ive ever seen her with her makeup done like the photos though
pity about your punt mate, tbh maybe its judt because ive been going back a bit shes sweetened up?

yug
04-06-2020, 02:29 AM
I went past 278 recently and it still appears closed following a police raid. Isn't it meant to still be closed because of COVID or am I missing something?

When you say: "...and it still appears closed following a police raid", you mean it still appears open?
And who told you there was a police raid?

I went past it a week ago; it was well shut (windows and doors). At least that's what it seemed like from the streets.
I just had a quick glance and didn't see any lights on either as it was evening time.

Or May be you mean the old 278 venue?...Don't know about that.

rooter
04-06-2020, 07:55 AM
I went past 278 recently and it still appears closed following a police raid. Isn't it meant to still be closed because of COVID or am I missing something?

278 Cleveland St closed over one year ago.
The reason is that Ginza 278 Club moved moved from 278 Cleveland St to larger premises at 479 Elizabeth St and is now called Ginza Empire.
Ginza Empire still uses the 278 Club prefix in the Forum. They never bothered to change it. This can be confusing.
Ginza Empire premises at 479 Elizabeth St and Ginza 310 Cleveland St premises have been closed since the covid-19 lockdown.

rlarla311
07-06-2020, 06:04 PM
I remember Yuna provided good services.

But I don't recall seeing her name in Ginza's list recently.

Discotech
07-06-2020, 07:34 PM
I remember Yuna provided good services.
But I don't recall seeing her name in Ginza's list recently.

She was on last week twice in only