PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage Parlours Allowed To Reopen from June 13

DanThePuntingMan
02-06-2020, 04:45 PM
The NSW Government announced today that from June 13 massage parlours will be allowed to reopen their doors with a maximum of 10 clients at any one time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/coronavirus-nsw-gyms-massage-and-tattoo-parlours-set-to-open-c-1073498.amp

TheMaestro
02-06-2020, 05:17 PM
It is great news bro Dan!

rooter
02-06-2020, 05:53 PM
Whoa! lets settle down here. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
What we need now is some wise counsel form Pleck or Steatlh, or even warwick will do.
Anyone with a wise head and sturdy spirit.

Budgyboy
02-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Im waiting also for some words of discouragement because of some technicality or some sort of survey or medical evidence or some proven fact or hidden unseen found fact or something or something from our resident orators of informed information.

aussiegaigin
02-06-2020, 09:53 PM
How many massage parlours have 10 rooms?

I get a laugh walking past shops/restaurants with these "currently limited to x people" signs in the window when I know they've never had that many people inside when they were busy.

everready 2
02-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Budgy, don't be so cynical mate :). I'm not being nasty at all. BUT - It's 100% official!!! I know several MLs and mamasans and I've been in touch with them all and they are all very, very happy. It's been a particularly depressing period for them because they earned no money and got no government support, of course. So they will be in a very happy, positive mood when they return. just happy to be working and earning money again.
At a job, that when they are with a customer they like, they genuinely enjoy. I'm sure you have some like that.
Let's just get ready to help all our favourites celebrate :):):)

everready 2
02-06-2020, 09:58 PM
"How many massage parlours have 10 rooms?

I get a laugh walking past shops/restaurants with these "currently limited to x people" signs in the window when I know they've never had that many people inside when they were busy."

It made me laugh for the same reason Aussie :):):)

asiafever
02-06-2020, 09:59 PM
WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!!??

asiafever
02-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Limited to 10 people...
How many shops can handle 10 people?
In other words it is game on. Finally.

Budgyboy
02-06-2020, 10:15 PM
Everready, im thinking your picking up mine and rooters vibe, right?

Lyndsay
02-06-2020, 10:22 PM
yes, and love your sarcasm :)

Lyndsay
02-06-2020, 10:23 PM
DFon't know about Everready batteries but I'll answer for him :)

Lyndsay
02-06-2020, 10:24 PM
Methinks Everready doesn't always read between the lines :)

everready 2
02-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Steady on, ok I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed. I thought Budgy was seriously being negative. But I guess he's just being a touch cautious because so many things have gone wrong through all this Corona stuff. But now the sunshine is in front of us yeh!

Bunty4
02-06-2020, 10:47 PM
Ready set go....13 th is going to be a lotto for shops and girls.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2020, 10:56 PM
Limited to 10 people...
How many shops can handle 10 people?
In other words it is game on. Finally.

I think that’s 5 Mls plus 5 customers .

Many of the larger massage shops can easily have double that before Covid, like 227 Broadway, Sydney Baby, Kings Court and Summerville.

aussiegaigin
02-06-2020, 11:04 PM

Many of the larger massage shops can easily have double that before Covid, like 227 Broadway, Sydney Baby, Kings Court and Summerville.

From latest Health Dept report:
Tattoo and massage parlours can reopen with up to 10 clients.

Hopefully there will be a matching number of girls

Climax598
02-06-2020, 11:07 PM

Up to 10 clients that was the news

happyspider
02-06-2020, 11:08 PM

Not too sure about that bros...as currently the numbers don’t include staff, contractors etc in a venue, but I could be wrong...???

happyspider
02-06-2020, 11:09 PM
Thank GOD the gates are opening!!!

aussiegaigin
02-06-2020, 11:13 PM

Not sure how many rooms at 227, but normally only 5-7 girls on daily rosters. Similar at Summerville?

Raybo
02-06-2020, 11:45 PM
a lot of places are already open. i went past 3 massage places today in ashfield. 2 were open and one closed.

i think it's fine the they are open now since remedial/therapeutic places are open. the health risks are almost negligible now and i think the police would have a lot of trouble proving a place doesn't provide therapeutic benefits in court. if they did try and pursue cases it would be a waste of taxpayer money because it's not necessary and would probably fail.

the only reason the government tried to make a distinction between legit and 'grey area' places is probably the wowsers.

they will have to allow FS places too soon, otherwise it will encourage an illicit market.

Buy this man a beer.

warwick1
03-06-2020, 01:25 AM
Whoa! lets settle down here. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
What we need now is some wise counsel form Pleck or Steatlh, or even warwick will do.
Anyone with a wise head and sturdy spirit.

Sorry numbnut, I got nuthin"and I am not in the same league as the other two "bros"....In actual fact I dont really give a rats either way.....and what is your obsession about "goat fucking", I would seriously talk to someone about that...have a nice day..

birch
03-06-2020, 12:29 PM
A potentially happy coincidence or not??

UK may ask Australia to give residency to fleeing British Hong Kong residents:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/uk-may-ask-australia-to-give-residency-to-fleeing-british-hong-kong-residents-20200603-p54yws.html

TheMaestro
03-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Might see an influx of hot HK talent!

BAM
03-06-2020, 08:26 PM
Do they have to contact trace before service?

spir55
03-06-2020, 11:50 PM
HK pretty ladies. But not sure if I would get a massage from them.

JessicaKC69
04-06-2020, 03:46 AM
Yes it is fantastic news that the industry is being allowed to gradually reopen.

I for one have been very fortunate that i had a decent amount of savings behind me haven't not being able to work and see clients the past few months.

The only worry that my fellow WL and myself have is that the virus still exist, with the huge amount of people still out of work, domestic/international borders still closed, country in recession and people's disposable income severely affect, businesses may be slow for at least the first 6-12 months.

boater
04-06-2020, 08:46 AM

For NSW See: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules)

Extracted from that page
"From June 13th

Personal services
Strip clubs and sex services premises are closed."

So definitely 10 clients.

boater
04-06-2020, 09:00 AM
The only worry that my fellow WL and myself have is that the virus still exist, with the huge amount of people still out of work, domestic/international borders still closed, country in recession and people's disposable income severely affect, businesses may be slow for at least the first 6-12 months.

Think you might be onto something there Jessica, though I guess it is also possible that the pent up demand will overwhelm all that.

Ease
04-06-2020, 12:15 PM
Reasonable conclusion Jessica - but we are still a first world country and many of the punters are still in work - I think you’ll be ok 👍
I’m a good example of the punter community I think , and though I’m out of work I am saving my $$ and going about 1/3 as often - but still going ;0)

MDPorto
04-06-2020, 12:22 PM
No doubt there will be a rush of business initially.

Many will have been able to save money during this period of time, even those out of work and now on the government benefits & stimulus will likely have some disposable income initially.

The medium-longer term will be interesting though, especially now that we are officially in recession.

Some (but not all) shops may have been able to get discounted (or even free) rent during this period of time. This will soon stop. If the cash flow isn't there for the owners it will be a challenge to keep up with operating costs.

cuteguy
04-06-2020, 12:55 PM
I'm sure there will be a stampede (lol) since many have been hibernating like bears waiting for the moment to have their sexual release in the hands of a woman. Then it will settle down after a few weeks.

Climax598
04-06-2020, 01:05 PM
I have mine yesterday at a 'remedial' massage with an ex 42/278 girl for 1 hrs. Haven't seen her 4 months and put on a bit of weight but still very nice figure.

pocket rocket
04-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Mali Mali Thai at Chatswood open for business as usual, as a certified remedial massage shop. Mamasan plus 2 girls, normal hours. Only proviso is you have to record your name, mobile number, reason for visit and signature, and get your temperature checked. Otherwise all good !!

Also Massage Shop upstairs at Victoria Plaza, Victoria Avenue, Chatswood on the quiet with Chinese MILF Linda if you are interested. No names required.

storry_teller
06-06-2020, 12:52 AM
I have mine yesterday at a 'remedial' massage with an ex 42/278 girl for 1 hrs. Haven't seen her 4 months and put on a bit of weight but still very nice figure.
Most of the girls I met are in good/better shape. They said they ate more but healthier food, also had time for exercise.

warwick1
06-06-2020, 05:44 AM

Climax598
06-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Don't they have enough exercise with us in the shop.

rooter
06-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Most of the girls I met are in good/better shape. They said they ate more but healthier food, also had time for exercise.

Makes sense.
When they are working, the WLs have an unhealthy lifestyle. Especially the full time ones.
They spend the whole day indoors, eating unhealthy take away or skipping meals.
In between customers they just sit around and some of them smoke too.
You can be skinny but still unhealthy and unfit.
Sex with customers is not exercise and is not a workout.
Apart from a bit of cowgirl, which is good, for most of the punt they have a passive position. There is very little cardio or weight resistance.
Some of the part time girls have a healthy diet and lifestyle and work out on their days off, but the full time ones after a long shift are exhausted and just go to bed.
The MLs do get in a bit of a more of a workout though. Massaging is a pretty good, but even so it doesn't get your cardio going.

Riff888
06-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Have a ML friend who said she's going back to work today.

Go figure [emoji848]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

asiafever
06-06-2020, 11:26 AM

It's good to hear they got some time to take care of themselves a little, despite the obvious stress they would have felt from loss of income etc. I can imagine it's really not the healthiest of lifestyles. Leave home at 8.30. Stuck inside all day, home at 10.. eat take out a lot of the time...

aussiegaigin
06-06-2020, 03:45 PM
For NSW See: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules)

Extracted from that page
"From June 13th

Personal services
Strip clubs and sex services premises are closed."

So definitely 10 clients.

But RnT is a sex service?

Looking through available information, there are definitions of "remedial massage" but none for "therapeutic massage". So it seems confusing that undefined "therapeutic" shops have been allowed to open for a few weeks, but "remedial" shops have not.

But the risk of getting caught out is low. guess we are all willing to try. Happy punting

MDPorto
06-06-2020, 07:00 PM
I don't want to come across as fear mongering. But I have seen the following information posted on social media from a couple of well known Caucasian erotic massage parlours:

"I’ve checked with some sources and it looks like they mean therapeutic massage. We will hopefully have government clarification soon. Basically if the service provider is nude and gives a hand job, that’s a brothel... am waiting for clarification, but again, there is a difference between therapeutic massage and erotic massage, and where erotic massage is provided the venue is legally considered a brothel".

...and another:

"Hi everyone... just letting you know that places that open on June 13th are actually disobeying the law! Every client and worker risks a 1000 dollar fine....please be aware of NSW guidelines! We shall see you soon...just not next week. And please stay safe happy and healthy until we see you again".

Now I know that some of the 'upmarket' Caucasian parlours are probably operating under a brothel license even though their business is erotic massage with, at most, a restricted extras policy. But it appears that they are still seeking interpretation & clarity around whether they can actually operate from 13th June or not. I've seen one particular shop advertise on their website that they do intend to open, but will also be winding back their extras policy in the current climate - https://bodyrotic.com.au/news/

What would this mean for a place like 227 Broadway where parts 1 and 2 are charged upfront? They advertise as being a 'fully licensed shop', but what exactly does that entail? Check out the messaging on their roster page - https://www.massagebroadway.com/shop-roster.html

Will it be legal to engage in a naked bodyslide and happy ending in a remedial / therapeutic shop from 13th June (or even now for licensed shops which have already been allowed to re-open)? If the shop, the service provider and client is caught engaging in such services will fines be issued?

I don't want to spoil the fun that we are currently all looking forward to one week from now, but I am starting to think that we might need to be cautious and not get too excited too soon about what exactly we're going to be allowed to do. If the Councils and Police sniff an opportunity to issue fines because people have not interpreted the regulations properly, they will !

rooter
06-06-2020, 08:13 PM
FFS how many times has this been explained on this Forum.
Some massage shops are fully licensed brothels but they just choose to offer massage and HJ, bodyslide etc. That's their business model.
These are most of the caucasian shops eg Misty's, Bodyrotic, and a small minority of the Asian ones eg 227 Broadway, Midas, Romeo's, Juliet's Mastige8 etc.
And then you have the vast majority Asian R&T shops.
They don't have a brothel licence but just pretend to be therapeutic/remedial massage shops and offer HJ and sometimes more secretly behind the screen, curtain etc.
Technically they are therapeutic/remedial massage shops , but everyone knows what really goes on in these shops, but proving it is very difficult.

boater
06-06-2020, 08:25 PM
I don't want to come across as fear mongering. But I have seen the following information posted on social media from a couple of well known Caucasian erotic massage parlours:

Well in the current rules here: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules

It says

Healthcare products and services may open including
... remedial or therapeutic massage service providers

Under personal services (so other than remedial or therapeutic massage) it says

Personal services -Closed

- Massage and tattoo parlours cannot provide services however they can open to sell products and gift vouchers. This applies to any business premises, regardless of whether it operates in a retail outlet or in a private home. Businesses must comply with the 4 square metre rule.
- Strip clubs and sex services premises are closed.

So remedial and therapeutic massage are already open

Then under changes for the 13th of June it says:

Personal services
- Tattoo and massage parlours can reopen with up to 10 clients.

Given that remdial and therapeutic are already open, and there are no stated limits on what sort of personal services massage may open on the 13th - just how many clients they can have - it is reasonable to think this included erotic massage. After all, what else could it mean? And if it did not include all forms of personal services massage you would reasonably expect them to have said so​.

Note: I am not a lawyer, just reading the rules.
Personally I will wait, but it would seem to have have been in intention to allow erotic massage venues to operate.

Of course, this might get updated and the actual rules are what are declared by the chief medical officer at the time. We should probably check what they actually say come the 13th.

aussiegaigin
06-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Then under changes for the 13th of June it says:

Personal services
- Tattoo and massage parlours can reopen with up to 10 clients.

Given that remdial and therapeutic are already open, and there are no stated limits on what sort of personal services massage may open on the 13th - just how many clients they can have - it is reasonable to think this included erotic massage. After all, what else could it mean? And if it did not include all forms of personal services massage you would reasonably expect them to have said so​.

I also says "sex service premises are closed". Is a HE by a naked girl a "sex service"?

Serrucho
06-06-2020, 08:52 PM
At the counter you pay for massage only.

What happens in the room is a matter for those inside it.

The service provided by the business is only massage "as far as anyone knows".

As stated a licensed premise that is upfront with the charges is a different category of service.

Common sense will prevail here.

If i go to KFC and manage to negotiate HE with my Zinger burger KFC is not then providing the service if you follow my drift.

Stay safe and have fun.

Raybo
06-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Kinda sucks for licensed massage shops. They won't be able to open because it is clear they provide sexual services because they are licensed. The massage shops that don't do the right thing, not pay for their license and employ MLs with the intent of offering sexual services are opening. Go figure.....

boater
06-06-2020, 09:18 PM
I also says "sex service premises are closed". Is a HE by a naked girl a "sex service"?

Buggered if I know.
We will see how the actual rules are phrased when they are gazetted on the 13th.

aussiegaigin
06-06-2020, 09:58 PM
Kinda sucks for licensed massage shops. They won't be able to open because it is clear they provide sexual services because they are licensed. The massage shops that don't do the right thing, not pay for their license and employ MLs with the intent of offering sexual services are opening. Go figure.....

We don't know that for sure. Everyone is getting carried away by "massage parlours" being allowed to open, but ignoring the "sex services" restriction.

Perhaps the RnT will become and Rn(more)R only.

BlackToad
06-06-2020, 10:33 PM
We don't know that for sure. Everyone is getting carried away by "massage parlours" being allowed to open, but ignoring the "sex services" restriction.

Perhaps the RnT will become and Rn(more)R only.

Bro, most of these massage parlours aren’t strictly allowed to offer sexual service even in normal times, don’t think a little thing like a global pandemic will stop them now.

Who is going to stop them, a cop in every room?

Personally I have had enough of these restrictions, it’s low risk now , the RNTs need to open up, for the economic good of the nation!!

Budgyboy
06-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Im with ya black toad lot of crap here about whats in and whats not, before this crap it was open to interpretation why all the sudden dickybirds are trying to re write war and peace for fucks sake

moz
06-06-2020, 10:50 PM
don’t think a little thing like a global pandemic will stop them now.
Who is going to stop them, a cop in every room?

Big difference.

Operating a brothel (which includes provision of any sexual services afaik) was previously legal.
These 'massage parlours' were only breaching local council regulations which required that they be specifically approved.
The penalties were small and enforcement difficult (often using private investigators then a court case)

Operating from the 13th you are breaching NSW government regs, the penalties are much higher, and you've got Police enforcement

Budgyboy
06-06-2020, 11:03 PM
Moz
We are talking predominately RnT here mate massage shops ok.

Budgyboy
06-06-2020, 11:04 PM
Are you a cop Moz?

Budgyboy
06-06-2020, 11:05 PM
Because you sound like one

aussiegaigin
06-06-2020, 11:06 PM
I'm hoping so too, but creating a bit of paranoia helps beat the boredom LOL

moz
06-06-2020, 11:57 PM
Moz
We are talking predominately RnT here mate massage shops ok.And what do you think RnT is defined as
There is a reason all the massage shops have up signs about what they 'don't' do.

If I was a cop I'd be waiting until the 13th, be like shooting fish in a barrell.

Climax598
07-06-2020, 12:54 AM
I already have my part 3 or part 4 at a remedial massage shop last Wednesday with ex 42/279 girl. Come on guys don't play innocent all this I don't know or I wait and see. Most remedial shop do minimum HE. We all know the girls main earning are from extra service like HE nude and bbbj and FS. Forget RnT/remedial/parlour all the same to me. So far I know most if not all have extra service only the girls is willing to give you the extra service from HE to FS.

boater
07-06-2020, 01:02 AM
I can't get the point of the state government not letting these licensed sex premises to open. It's not that I support the businesses to open but how this differentiated between other businesses such as pubs, restaurants etc if we view from the risk of the virus transmission.
I mean, if they allow pubs or restaurant with 50 customers in at one time, aren't they riskier than brothels which surely have less capacity number?
Is it medically proven that having sex has more risk of the virus to be transmitted?
From the start, the rules have always been inconsistent...
Now I would vote brothelcreeper for the premier if he run the nsw office on the next election

Actually we do know that close physical contact for an extended period is the primary means of transmission, so unfortunately brothels are very high risk (damn). Not the sex itself, but being that close to someone for that amount of time, possibly kissing - certainly breathing what they are exhaling.
The 1st risk is to the worker, as they are exposed to a series of possibly infected clients - then if they become infected they can give it on to their clients as they will be infectious before displaying symptoms (and they may never display symptoms).

But so long as you are not kissing, then you would expect the risks to be similar to a normal massage. A BJ, sex itself or a HJ is not the risky thing here.

See: https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them for what we know of how this is transmitted.

tpol
07-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Should've gone yesterday when the police were busy with the rally

Arnie_Fan_81
07-06-2020, 09:02 AM
I can't get the point of the state government not letting these licensed sex premises to open. It's not that I support the businesses to open but how this differentiated between other businesses such as pubs, restaurants etc if we view from the risk of the virus transmission.

It's the exchange of bodily fluids, with it comes risk to exchange covid as well as many other things, don't get me wrong I'm hanging for them to re-open.

Dettol
07-06-2020, 09:47 AM
I already have my part 3 or part 4 at a remedial massage shop last Wednesday with ex 42/279 girl. Come on guys don't play innocent all this I don't know or I wait and see. Most remedial shop do minimum HE. We all know the girls main earning are from extra service like HE nude and bbbj and FS. Forget RnT/remedial/parlour all the same to me. So far I know most if not all have extra service only the girls is willing to give you the extra service from HE to FS.
Would be interested to know who she is if you wouldn’t mind PM ing me 👍🏼

CharlieM
07-06-2020, 09:47 AM
I can't believe you guys are still carrying on...it's as if a heap of you want these places to get busted. The legal and medical connotations...give it a rest.
Showing my age here, but I remember a time when prostitution was illegal in Oz. Sydney was littered with Brothels let alone the street walkers at the Cross and surrounding suburbs, all running and not getting busted. Some of the brothels being pretty exclusive. I'll leave it to your imagination why they never got raided.
We punt, that's what we do...till this day, legal or not, it is pretty much still socially unacceptable. But we still punt.
Now, can we just give it a rest and try not to bring any more attention to the places that have been giving us so much pleasure.

MDPorto
07-06-2020, 09:53 AM
I'm sure that it will come out this week as to what will officially be and not be allowed.

I just think the fact that we are seeing licensed RnT's saying that they're awaiting proper interpretation of the law before they confirm whether or not they will be allowed to open on 13th June is something we need to pay attention to. According to the interpretation as they see it right now - if the provider is nude and providing a HJ, in the eyes of the authorities that is a brothel or sexual services premises and will be subject to fines under the current interpretation of the law as they see it.

It's like in the very early days of Uber / Rideshare where arguments ensued as to whether or not it was a 'taxi service' in the eyes of the tax man, and whether or not it's operators would have access to the $75k GST Free Threshold. Taxi services have never had access to the threshold. The basis of Ubers claim was that the act specifically referred to 'taxi', 'limousine', 'hire car service' and so on... and that rideshare is not one of these aforementioned services. Rideshare is no different to an on-demand taxi service.

Basically if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

As others have mentioned, this isn't just council regulations (where the council generally turn a blind eye to what really goes on anyway). This is enacted state law under the Public Health Act. As we've seen already in the early stages of the lock downs, the Police have the power to enter premises and issue fines if they suspect a business is not operating within the boundaries of the law. I'm sure they will be entering a lot of businesses (not just our favourite massage shops) to ensure that social distancing is being adhered to. These will probably be patrols and targeted checks in some of the more busy areas of town (CBD, Inner West, East etc).

Personally, I agree with all who are saying that the current restrictions, particularly now around licensed sex premises, have run their course and need to be eased (especially with restaurants, pubs, clubs, other personal services and now corporates can start going back in the private boxes at the footy from next week too - I've been in enough corporate boxes over the years and it's going to be very hard to maintain social distancing even with restricted numbers).

But I'd also want to ensure that I'm keeping that potential $1000 fine in my pocket as well (as I'd rather have that to spend on RnT's when it's okay to do so). :cool2:

doctorspock
07-06-2020, 10:01 AM
What you need to do is LOCKED the door in the room so the police can't get in, then they will not have any proof if you are social distancing.

aussiegaigin
07-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Proving it is not super-difficult but the police are limited in what they can do because in the past it has lead to police corruption (and the shops continuing to trade anyway).

What goes on in MPs in NSW has nothing to do with the police because they are not controlled by any state laws. Police can only take action if some other law is being broken - drugs, unauthorised workers, etc.

aussiegaigin
07-06-2020, 10:17 AM
What you need to do is LOCKED the door in the room so the police can't get in, then they will not have any proof if you are social distancing.

Nothing to do with social distancing, which is impossible in a massage situation. It would be non-compliance with Health Orders which have rules for operation and do not allow sex services.

IF police were intent on enforcing these rules, it would be easy for them, for example, to look for reports here as to which shops were offering extras; too many loose lips.

aussiegaigin
07-06-2020, 10:25 AM
It's like in the very early days of Uber / Rideshare where arguments ensued as to whether or not it was a 'taxi service' in the eyes of the tax man, and whether or not it's operators would have access to the $75k GST Free Threshold. Taxi services have never had access to the threshold. The basis of Ubers claim was that the act specifically referred to 'taxi', 'limousine', 'hire car service' and so on... and that rideshare is not one of these aforementioned services. Rideshare is no different to an on-demand taxi service.

Basically if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

:

Although that comment is not related to sexual services, the laws on transportation related to providing any transport "for hire or reward" having to be licenced. Buses, taxis, hire cars come under that umbrella, Uber did not. It was only "mass disobedience" that forced the government to review the situation.

Similarly, councils seem to have almost given up on chasing after RnT massage shops, because there so many of them and it is not worth the time and cost of prosecuting them

DireStraits
07-06-2020, 11:31 AM
The one question I have on my mind is whether we need to either have the contact tracing app or leave name and address details when we visit a massage parlour from next Saturday...

Climax598
07-06-2020, 11:50 AM
The one question I have on my mind is whether we need to either have the contact tracing app or leave name and address details when we visit a massage parlour from next Saturday...
Will be a form to fill. Name/email/phone number/time/date /about 10 questions to fill yes or no answer /sign the form. And enjoy your massage.
Hand sanitizer and temperature taken. But not all do all the things as required.

cuteguy
07-06-2020, 02:17 PM

The way it's going I can't see it happening. In Thailand, before you enter a shopping centre and in some retail shops your temperature needs to be taken and you must add the app and scan it when entering and leaving the premises. They are taking it seriously in Thailand while in Australia, it's 'you'll be right mate' relaxed attitude. We saw thousands demonstrate for the BLM issue despite social distancing restriction. Why would anyone care now about taking customer details when they enter RNT shops?

aussiegaigin
07-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Will be a form to fill. Name/email/phone number/time/date /about 10 questions to fill yes or no answer /sign the form. And enjoy your massage.
Hand sanitizer and temperature taken. But not all do all the things as required.

And how many punters will want to hand that sort of info over to a RnT operator? Will there be any obligation for the shop to verify it?

Climax598
07-06-2020, 04:34 PM
And how many punters will want to hand that sort of info over to a RnT operator? Will there be any obligation for the shop to verify it?
No verification. No ID. no phone verification. So you can put the PM number if you have one. Is just a front for the shop we have this in place if authorities come to check.

Arnie_Fan_81
07-06-2020, 04:46 PM

I have thought the same thing, using the app should be just as effective as taking details because you will spending more than 15 mins and the the ML will have the app too (assuming), If they want to take details a first name and number makes the most sense.

cuteguy
07-06-2020, 06:38 PM
We are all speculating on whether the shop will require punters to leave their details with them or not. The shops should know. Has any shop that advertises on this forum made inquiries with the NSW Government as to what requirements must be met before opening on June 13?

warwick1
07-06-2020, 06:47 PM
We are all speculating on whether the shop will require punters to leave their details with them or not. The shops should know. Has any shop that advertises on this forum made inquiries with the NSW Government as to what requirements must be met before opening on June 13?

Visited Mali Mali Thai today, just left name and phone, sweet.........I have nothing to hide.

aussiegaigin
07-06-2020, 07:05 PM

The earlier post #78 from Climax598 appears to be from a shop.

paddington244
10-06-2020, 07:44 PM
my guess is there will be more clarity after the next states meeting due this week

Lyndsay
10-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Aren't only massage parlours and not brothels allowed to open on June 13?

aussiegaigin
11-06-2020, 07:10 AM
As has been mentioned numerous times "sexual service premises" have not been permitted to open on 13 June

warwick1
11-06-2020, 07:25 AM
As has been mentioned numerous times "sexual service premises" have not been permitted to open on 13 June

That means all the parlours in the Artarmon/Willoughby and most in Chatswong should stay closed, good luck with that.............

Bunty4
11-06-2020, 08:36 AM

There is no way police can stop MPs offering happy endings from operating from 13 th June...lot of MPs are already back to full strength and doing a roaring business. I must admit I have stayed away, even when a couple of regs offered me to be first customer in thier shop...

rooter
11-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Just hang their until June 13 for your R&T guys.
Geez, a few more days wait won't kill you :)

MDPorto
11-06-2020, 11:54 AM
Any establishment automatically becomes a 'brothel' or 'sexual services premises' the moment an operator is naked and/or touches your dick.

According to the law as it stands right now this is prohibited, even at June 13. Personally I've yet to see any official announcement to the contrary, nor have I seen any further announcements regarding what it means if the establishment has an approved COVID Safe plan in place. Happy to be corrected if wrong, or be pointed in the right direction if information has been officially published.

Punters need to understand this. You, the operator and the establishment can still receive a $1000 fine under the public health act if caught engaging in any paid sexual service. If you, the operator, and/or the establishment continue to engage or operate beyond this, there are greater level fines that can be issued or even prison time if caught.

However...

Is it going to stop places from re-opening and offering their services on Saturday, as per what was a standard offering pre-COVID? No... I very much doubt that. Some licensed remedial parlours are already back in full swing and offering 'part 2' services.

Is it going to stop punters from restarting their punting habits, specifically around RnT at this stage? Ha! I think we've waited long enough.

Can the authorities put a stop to places re-opening this Saturday, if they indeed should not be opening (ie. haven't got a COVID Safe plan in place and approved)? Yes, but hmmm. Good luck with that one.

Can the authorities enter premises and issue infringement notices where illegal activities are taking place, social distancing and hygiene measures not being adhered to etc? Yes... albeit it may be difficult to prove.

TheMaestro
11-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Any establishment automatically becomes a 'brothel' or 'sexual services premises' the moment an operator is naked and/or touches your dick.

According to the law as it stands right now this is prohibited, even at June 13. Personally I've yet to see any official announcement to the contrary, nor have I seen any further announcements regarding what it means if the establishment has an approved COVID Safe plan in place. Happy to be corrected if wrong, or be pointed in the right direction if information has been officially published.

Punters need to understand this. You, the operator and the establishment can still receive a $1000 fine under the public health act if caught engaging in any paid sexual service. If you, the operator, and/or the establishment continue to engage or operate beyond this, there are greater level fines that can be issued or even prison time if caught.

However...

Is it going to stop places from re-opening and offering their services on Saturday, as per what was a standard offering pre-COVID? No... I very much doubt that. Some licensed remedial parlours are already back in full swing and offering 'part 2' services.

Is it going to stop punters from restarting their punting habits, specifically around RnT at this stage? Ha! I think we've waited long enough.

Can the authorities put a stop to places re-opening this Saturday, if they indeed should not be opening (ie. haven't got a COVID Safe plan in place and approved)? Yes, but hmmm. Good luck with that one.

Can the authorities enter premises and issue infringement notices where illegal activities are taking place, social distancing and hygiene measures not being adhered to etc? Yes... albeit it may be difficult to prove.

Good summary bro MD, my learned friend! The hearing has been adjourned!!

MDPorto
11-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Good summary bro MD, my learned friend! The hearing has been adjourned!!

Thanks. Just trying to give a balanced view.

While it's little chance (at least not like it was in the early stages of shut downs etc), there is still a chance we and/or businesses can cop a fine for doing the wrong thing under the current public health orders.

Will I still be visiting a parlour this weekend? I'd say it's a good chance.

Good news in our favour too... the public health orders which shut everything down in the first place expire on 29th June anyway. Unless these are extended further, then it's well and truly 'normal service' from then.

watchblue
11-06-2020, 06:37 PM
I still don't understand how it is possible the authority still enforce the social distancing procedure and then reopen the massage parlour on 13th June.
The discussion should not be if the part 2 is allowed, if the part 1 is already available then part 2 it is not even more illegal than the rest

rlarla311
11-06-2020, 06:51 PM
I just hope i dont get rejected on 13th due to 10 person limit

watchblue
11-06-2020, 06:58 PM

I think to go to some shops this weekend without booking is the biggest mistake ever
Book your girl, and you will not be rejected, they will count you in the 10 people

rooter
11-06-2020, 07:03 PM
There are very very few active cases of coronavirus currently in Australia.
Don't take my word for it, do a few simple Google searches for yourself.
Your chances of meeting anyone with the coronavirus in a cafe, pub, gym, supermarket etc are almost zero.
The chances that a WL or ML you visit actually has the coronavirus is almost zero.
You can't catch something from someone if they don't actually have it.
Coronavirus did not take off in Australia on the same scale as it did in UK, Italy, USA, Brazil etc, and the few cases that did enter are long gone.

aussiegaigin
11-06-2020, 07:14 PM

It is a 10 CUSTOMER limit. Not many shops can accommodate that number

aussiegaigin
11-06-2020, 07:15 PM
I still don't understand how it is possible the authority still enforce the social distancing procedure and then reopen the massage parlour on 13th June.
The discussion should not be if the part 2 is allowed, if the part 1 is already available then part 2 it is not even more illegal than the rest

Part 2 is a sex service, which is quite specifically not allowed.

warwick1
11-06-2020, 07:55 PM
I think this thread has done its dash, every comment is the same, lets talk about it next week maybe..............

aussiegaigin
11-06-2020, 08:51 PM
It would be nice if people actually read the verified information that is already available here, before jumping in with their own "I think"s.

moz
11-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Verified by who?

watchblue
11-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Part 2 is a sex service, which is quite specifically not allowed.

That's exactly my point, specifically not allowed the part 2 doesn't make any sense if you allow the part 1, where the part 1 Is already against the social distancing rules.
Also, which shop will ask 50$ for the part 1 and will not try to get the 50$ for the part 2
Anyway I will tell in you in the next day :grimace:

GoldfishMan
12-06-2020, 07:33 AM
May I suggest, in order to prevent Part 2 happening in MPs when they reopen, the government should ban all tissue papers, toilet rolls, serviettes, etc, from the massage room.

tpol
12-06-2020, 08:54 AM
Ban condoms and glad wrap too

tpol
12-06-2020, 08:54 AM
They should make you wank and ejaculate before each massage session

TheMaestro
12-06-2020, 11:49 AM
They should make you wank and ejaculate before each massage session

And you have to send the evidence to the Health department!!

Spanishseeker
12-06-2020, 11:54 AM
Can someone explain how wechat works? I tried adding a bunch of them but it was just friend requests? MAC was the only one instant accept and still hasn’t responded?

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2020, 12:16 PM
May I suggest, in order to prevent Part 2 happening in MPs when they reopen, the government should ban all tissue papers, toilet rolls, serviettes, etc, from the massage room.

You still can't stop BBBJ and CIM.....................haha

and with swallowing, there ain't no evidence Bro !

CharlieM
12-06-2020, 12:23 PM
I have a great idea. For all those that are paranoid and havnt stopped going on about legal consequences and the health concerns for the past 3 months on this forum, don't go out and punt for the next few weeks. Let the rest of us go out and test the waters. Once the coast is clear we will let you know.

eagerpunter
12-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Can someone explain how wechat works? I tried adding a bunch of them but it was just friend requests? MAC was the only one instant accept and still hasn’t responded?

Just like Facebook, send a friend request and wait for them to accept.

Spanishseeker
12-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Thanks mate! Guess they are busy

MDPorto
13-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Just saw on another forum that punters who had bookings at Bodyrotic today got a call to say they won't be allowed to open. They will remain closed for the time being.

Also seen on social media that other well known caucasian parlours who wanted to open today (apparently under the guise of operating as a 'massage parlour' in the context of NSW COVID-19 related legislation under the Public Health Act 2010) have also announced that they will remain closed for the time being as well.

If you have already been to your favourite massage place, or are booked in for later on, hope everyone enjoys !

I'd be careful posting new AR's for the moment though.

boater
15-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Anyway, from July 1st sex services premises will be allowed to operate, so the question becomes moot then.

From the SMH today "From July 1, all businesses, including cinemas, theatres, performance halls, theme parks, show grounds, strip clubs and brothels can reopen."
Only nightclubs will remain closed.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#changes-to-the-rules has not yet been updated, but they are pretty good about keeping that current - so maybe later today?

Climax598
15-06-2020, 11:22 AM
No haven't from the Premier or heath minister yet. I love see how they announce it.

aussiegaigin
15-06-2020, 05:42 PM
These things usually aren't officially gazetted until closer to the day; probably a few legalities to sort out.. Gladys just wants to keep you sweating for another couple of weeks.