PDA

View Full Version : Question Any places welcome a couple?

jacks_sparrows
08-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Hi there - any shops in Brisbane or Gold Coast welcoming to couples? My wife and I have a naughty weekend away this weekend on the gold coast and would love to visit a shop for an oil massage.

Please PM if that is preferred.

(Just to be clear, a lady for her and a lady for me. Same room preferably.)

memememe
09-06-2020, 08:45 AM
I took an ML from another shop to Railway Terrace at Southport... she wanted to see what other shops were like...Then we had a 2 hands each ( 4 girls) just for run... she went along with it and the 6 of us had a good time together but it wasnt cheap

Puntersclub
09-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Do the girls get a happy ending too? I’d love to see that

Gibster
09-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Fern at Broadbeach
Shop at Rosalie/ Paddington
Vivi said she would move a table into another room if required for couples

jacks_sparrows
09-06-2020, 01:08 PM
I took an ML from another shop to Railway Terrace at Southport... she wanted to see what other shops were like...Then we had a 2 hands each ( 4 girls) just for run... she went along with it and the 6 of us had a good time together but it wasnt cheap

Oh awesome, this sounds like fun! I think 4 hands would be the go-er to be honest. I havent heard of this shop before, do you mind PM me details?

Ace01
09-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Is your wife aware of what goes on and she has been happy to know you frequent those establishment? otherwise, she might be all ok now when she's in a naughty mood - when she's not, you will be in trouble!

APL
09-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Take 5 got 2 table room shouldn't be a problem there.

Massaddict
10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Do the girls get a happy ending too? I’d love to see that

I have had a few MLs let me play or daty to make them orgasm. I have a regular that every time I see her she says "make me cum!" Wonderful to watch.

M.A.