PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

everready 2
09-06-2020, 08:50 AM
While it's great to get the reviews on many good Massage Shops and brothels on this site, it amazes me how many good ones seem to slip under the radar with punters on this site. I really don't why. Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

Or perhaps we should create a top ten of: "Shops that Slip under the Radar"

My number one by a country mile would be:
Japanese Relaxation Massage (335 Gardeners Rd Rosebery)
I can't believe this place doesn't get more reviews! Excellent private rooms. Charming receptionists. Fantastic massage in terms of being professional, sensuous and sexy, with Japanese masseuses such as Misaki, Minami and Yuka to name a few.

I'm sure everyone has a Massage Shop they think has slipped under the radar?
Maybe we don't mention them trying to keep them a secret?

I'd love to see some other punters give a pointer or endorsement to just one Massage Shop they think doesn't receive the reviews it should.

MDPorto
09-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Any chance of some full ARs on this shop and the ladies you mention? I have a few Japanese girls on my regular list whom I'm looking forward to seeing again when things re-open. The Japanese girls generally provide a high level of service. You've got me intrigued now.

I posted a consolidated AR of my ventures from the past 12-18 months. Happy to discuss further if you want to send me a private message.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96328-My-Top-RnT-Experiences-from-2019-to-early-2020

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2020, 12:21 PM
I'm sure everyone has a Massage Shop they think has slipped under the radar?
Maybe we don't mention them trying to keep them a secret?

I'd love to see some other punters give a pointer or endorsement to just one Massage Shop they think doesn't receive the reviews it should.

Mate, you got your answer right there already.

everready 2
09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
I think you are right Al.
Anyway, I've nominated one I think well worth the visit for those interested. Maybe some others may let us know about one of their favourite Massage Shops they think is a well kept secret. Or at least private text me. I'm happy to respond in detail :)

annintofu
09-06-2020, 02:13 PM
this shop is NOT under the radar.
I'd been there quite a few times last year, and while all you said was true, my main beef with it is that the receptionist was way better than most (if not all) of the MLs, and she always said no when I asked if she could massage me :(

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2020, 02:33 PM
I think you are right Al.
Anyway, I've nominated one I think well worth the visit for those interested. Maybe some others may let us know about one of their favourite Massage Shops they think is a well kept secret. Or at least private text me. I'm happy to respond in detail :)

You are not gonna to find too many reviews for massage shops that are not an advertiser in this forum. Most of the MS in the suburbs all over Sydney are not advertising here and yet they still survive and many of them have been doing well when they have a sustained local support.

City shops on the other hand do benefit from the advertising and access of posting the roster as there are so many competitors in the city, so the smarter shop owners are always looking for exposure and a bit of an edge over the others.

Funny old game this RnT business isn’t it ?

everready 2
09-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Very funny game Al,
Anyway, I still make a public request for some info on hidden gems of Massage Shops - even if it's just swapping details with me through private messages.

I am happy to give lots of detail and have already had a some swapping of information happening by PMs from this post. Keep them coming punters and let's share your exciting experiences about a Massage Shop that has got under the radar.

jzchan
09-06-2020, 07:10 PM
this shop is NOT under the radar.
I'd been there quite a few times last year, and while all you said was true, my main beef with it is that the receptionist was way better than most (if not all) of the MLs, and she always said no when I asked if she could massage me :(

That would be Rei. She was pretty innocent when she applied for a job there as she didn’t know what the massage entailed at that time. When she found out, she declined the job but the boss offered her a job as a receptionist figuring a pretty one would drum up good business. She has a lucky boyfriend too.

yowser
09-06-2020, 07:18 PM
I thought this thread was about massage shops which appear and act legit but actually offer RNT to male customers

aussiegaigin
09-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Lots of "flowery" descriptions of irrelevant things, but no actual reviews of any of the girls. You have done this with another shop.

Reads like an advertisement.

I went there a while back, and didn't seem like real J girls, despite the names

everready 2
09-06-2020, 08:24 PM
What a load of crap Aussie! I don't think I've ever come across a girl there in dozens of visits that is not Japanese. Don't tell lies!

Do You have the right place or are you going to the Thai massage down the road? You sound as though you haven't ever visited there!

And it's not the only shop I've mentioned. Try Petersham, Arnclif and Sylvania. Are they all advertising?

Or am I recommending a few places that from my experience have some exciting massage ladies available and aren't written about too much on these pages? I don't mind people having a difference of opinion. But I don't like blatant lies!

Budgyboy
09-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Everready 2 give us a blow by blow of your 1 hour or half hour experience, something that makes us want to go and try THAT girl at THAT shop
Look up a few of AL or rooters old posting that will give you insparation other than simply advertising shops

jzchan
09-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Everready 2 give us a blow by blow of your 1 hour or half hour experience, something that makes us want to go and try THAT girl at THAT shop
Look up a few of AL or rooters old posting that will give you insparation other than simply advertising shops

Not to fan flames here, but I am pretty sure Everready 2 is legit even though he is a baby member. Not all posters feel the need to give a blow by blow description of what is essentially a private event with ‘our’ girls. Yes it may sound weird but some of us punters do feel a sense of a endearment or even attachment to some of the girls we see. In my youth on another forum that was active well before this one, I used to regularly write reviews of girls I had seen. Now I don’t really bother as there is always an active younger generation of punters willing to do so.

And yes, I have seen many girls at this particular place and I don’t think from memory there has ever been a non Japanese girl there. The owner June only seems to feel comfy with Jap girls in her shop.

Maybe some of you guys are getting confused with Mascot Relaxation Massage which has a mix of Jap and Chinese girls? This is the one near the corner of Botany and King. It used to be managed by June/Mimi.

So no offense to any of you guys, just trying to keep things fair and accurate.

jzchan
09-06-2020, 09:51 PM
What a load of crap Aussie! I don't think I've ever come across a girl there in dozens of visits that is not Japanese. Don't tell lies!

Do You have the right place or are you going to the Thai massage down the road? You sound as though you haven't ever visited there!

And it's not the only shop I've mentioned. Try Petersham, Arnclif and Sylvania. Are they all advertising?

Or am I recommending a few places that from my experience have some exciting massage ladies available and aren't written about too much on these pages? I don't mind people having a difference of opinion. But I don't like blatant lies!

Everready, don’t mind Aussie’s post too much. He has posted a lot of stuff and some of his intel has been pretty good. No use to get defensive or anything on this forum as everyone is entitled to their opinion. Remember opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one. As mentioned in my previous post, Aussie might be confused with the other Mascot shop that has Jap girls but also a lot of Chinese ones.

Lyndsay
09-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Look Budgy, I like most of your articles, but I am aware of what you can write about certain shops and not others - as courtesy to the different types of establishments and people working there. Some Massage shops want to be known as virtual brothels - and have advertising suggesting that.

Others, for various reasons don't promote that way and may prefer a somewhat more sedate or sensual appeal. Therefore, even though some of the hottest experiences I've had in decades of visiting Massage parlours have occurred at the shop I mention above, I'm not going to give ball by ball descriptions - outside of in Private Messages to courteous people who text me, which quite a number have - as a courtesy to its owner and the girls working there. The girls also choose to work there because of the style of shop it is.

That doesn't mean I can't do punters a favour and let them know - which I have by mentioning the place and even suggesting a few names, that if they are looking for (but not guaranteed - depending on their demeanour) a different and exciting massage, I suggest they try this shop.

I think that's fair enough for members of this site, while still preserving the image the owner of the shop obviously wants to project.

jzchan
09-06-2020, 09:54 PM
I thought this thread was about massage shops which appear and act legit but actually offer RNT to male customers

I’m still hoping to find one in a Westfield’s ��

Lyndsay
09-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Obviously I support Everready in his response. The guy must be pissed off with some of the criticism he's received here!

Lyndsay
09-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Jzchan, I love your comment. :):):) It's really all worth a good laugh and I think the sooner this whole post is forgotten the better.

everready 2
09-06-2020, 10:54 PM
At the risk of more criticism, I'm going to stick my neck out again, I'm going to nominate another place that I think slips under the radar.

This one is in the Sutherland Shire:
Sylvania Massage Centre - 254a Princes Highway Sylvania 95448648. ask for Lucy (boss). She will give good description of girls available and who will suit you. Some great girls here. Rooms small and no shower, just hot towels.

BUT, Easily the best girls in the Shires in a massage centre. Forget any in Miranda or Caringbah!

Sorry the report is a bit general, but if you are in the area, definitely worth trying!

aussiegaigin
09-06-2020, 10:59 PM

No lies. I went there a couple of years ago, and I'm 90% sure the girl I had wasn't Japanese. The whole experience was not impressive and I haven't bothered to go back. If that was the standard, it is little wonder they get under the radar. Maybe things have changed since then.

At another "genuine Japanese" MS I went to, I asked about nuru massage and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about; again the service I got was disappointing. It amazes me that "J girls" here can give wonderful experiences in the cot (in shops or as girlfriends) but are abject failures in massage shops. I am just conditioned now to avoid them.

I'm sorry, but the promise of "excellent rooms" or "charming receptionists" is not going to change my outlook.

jzchan
09-06-2020, 11:03 PM
Hell, might as well join in the spirit of this thread share some value for money places that don’t get mentioned much for the newer punters. Problem is, then the places get busier for the more regular of us :(

Qcherry both in Canterbury and Fairfield and
David’s shop on Hume Hwy in Warwick Farm.
Some gems in both shops still. David’s ladies do seem to be getting older and bigger though.

Directions for both can easily be found in these forums.

aussiegaigin
09-06-2020, 11:08 PM
A Thai shop at Arndell Park popped up on WeChat again today after a long absence. Not really an area for legit business?

jzchan
09-06-2020, 11:08 PM
No lies. I went there a couple of years ago, and I'm 90% sure the girl I had wasn't Japanese. The whole experience was not impressive and I haven't bothered to go back. If that was the standard, it is little wonder they get under the radar. Maybe things have changed since then.

At another "genuine Japanese" MS I went to, I asked about nuru massage and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about; again the service I got was disappointing. It amazes me that "J girls" here can give wonderful experiences in the cot (in shops or as girlfriends) but are abject failures in massage shops. I am just conditioned now to avoid them.

I'm sorry, but the promise of "excellent rooms" or "charming receptionists" is not going to change my outlook.

Aussie, I think that I’ve read enough of your posts to know your types and service you want. Yeah I think June’s shop probably isn’t what you are looking for as the girls tend to be fairly good innocent type jap girls. They certainly don’t do nuru with most of those jap girls probably never hearing about it. Doesn’t mean they aren’t real Japanese though lol. the other two shops I just mentioned and I think you’ll be quite a happy punter.

everready 2
09-06-2020, 11:10 PM
One visit Aussie (I don't even like calling you that!) - a couple of years ago. Hardly anything to go off!!!!!
What do you want - crap rooms. Snarly receptionist?
Your assessment is worth nothing!!!
I'm sure others who have been there would agree.
If you no nothing about a place, keep your mouth shut!

annintofu
10-06-2020, 09:29 AM
One visit Aussie (I don't even like calling you that!) - a couple of years ago. Hardly anything to go off!!!!!

pretty sure Aussiegaijin visited the old shop before Jun set up hers.

The current shop is beautiful, all young native jap students or backpackers, well trained. I've never ever seen a non-japanese or even half Japanese in this shop.

also agree with jzchan that Aussiegaijin would be better served by shops that have more mature ladies offering wilder services.

rooter
10-06-2020, 09:51 AM
Is June the same June who was the Japanese ML who used to work in a couple of R&T shops in the city CBD.
I can't remember the names of the shops. I think one was called Bamboo something?
I saw her around 6 years ago and she was already around 35yo then, but very attractive and gave excellent service.
I guess she would be early 40s by now if it's her.

everready 2
10-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Not sure about that Rooter. I know she was first involved with a massage shop at 702 Botany Rd, Mascot, which soon went downhill when she left. That could have been 6 years ago. She's had a couple of kids since then but is a lovely lady. I'm pretty sure that before being in Botany Rd she was doing massage herself somewhere. Anyway, she is a great receptionist and so is Rei, who she has working there.

Bunningsnag
10-06-2020, 10:04 AM
I don't think one visit a few years ago is a viable reason to call someone out as being dishonest.

rooter
10-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Not sure about that Rooter. I know she was first involved with a massage shop at 702 Botany Rd, Mascot, which soon went downhill when she left. That could have been 6 years ago. She's had a couple of kids since then but is a lovely lady. I'm pretty sure that before being in Botany Rd she was doing massage herself somewhere. Anyway, she is a great receptionist and so is Rei, who she has working there.

Ok it was a bit of a long shot. I was just curious.
Enjoy your punting!

jzchan
10-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Is June the same June who was the Japanese ML who used to work in a couple of R&T shops in the city CBD.
I can't remember the names of the shops. I think one was called Bamboo something?
I saw her around 6 years ago and she was already around 35yo then, but very attractive and gave excellent service.
I guess she would be early 40s by now if it's her.

Nah rooter. Wrong June. That June used to own that parlour near Westfield Bondi. Had lots of Jap girls too. This June used to work as a ML under the name of Mimi for the owner of 702 Botany and that Artarmin Chinese/jap place. Then she was the manager at 702 botany for a bit before getting pregnant and fired.

jzchan
10-06-2020, 10:17 AM

Everyready, friendly tip for you. Turn down your agro levels man. It’s easy to feel offended by written posts even when sometimes they aren’t meant to offend. In this case, yes you and Aussie seem to be having a thing here, but who knows, maybe you’ll become best punting buddies later. In case you hadn’t noticed, I agree with your assessment of June’s place but I am not on your ‘side’. Aussie is just, maybe not so politely, asking for clarification and testing the waters to see if you are a legit member or just another shill. We get lots of spruikers here on this forum as you will no doubt notice later. As a baby member, earn your spot with good info or at least fair posts before getting into stupid flame wars lol.

jzchan
10-06-2020, 10:19 AM
I don't think one visit a few years ago is a viable reason to call someone out as being dishonest.

Agreed, especially when Aussie is probably confused with the other massage shop which does have a lot of Chinese talent.

everready 2
10-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Fair enough. I may have been a little aggro. SORRY Aussie. Personally, I've enjoyed a lot of Aussie's posts and information he's provided in the past. I think he may have been mixed up with the place I was talking about or had a one off not so good experience there. Anyway, apologies Aussie and good punting :) And maybe just give one of the girls at Rosebery I mentioned a try there :) In fact, if you want to, PM me and I'll provide more details.

Ease
10-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Tried 555 Miranda a few times, not a great result previously but got a bit desperate with my usual FS shops closed and outcalls costing a bombe - decided to have another go
Bingo I got Sarah when i walked in. 30ish Thai with a crazy body - Thai ML happy ending only so far, but maybe if I get a bit more rapport might get those amazing boobies around my main man !
Worth a look just for the bod and pretty good value $. Told me She also works at the sister shop in riverwood

Rowdypants
10-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Fair enough. I may have been a little aggro. SORRY Aussie. Personally, I've enjoyed a lot of Aussie's posts and information he's provided in the past. I think he may have been mixed up with the place I was talking about or had a one off not so good experience there. Anyway, apologies Aussie and good punting :) And maybe just give one of the girls at Rosebery I mentioned a try there :) In fact, if you want to, PM me and I'll provide more details.

PMed you mate. I’m local and keen for any extra intel.

rooter
10-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Nah rooter. Wrong June. That June used to own that parlour near Westfield Bondi. Had lots of Jap girls too. This June used to work as a ML under the name of Mimi for the owner of 702 Botany and that Artarmin Chinese/jap place. Then she was the manager at 702 botany for a bit before getting pregnant and fired.

Thanks bro ... so many shops out there ...

TheMaestro
10-06-2020, 12:36 PM
pretty sure Aussiegaijin visited the old shop before Jun set up hers.

The current shop is beautiful, all young native jap students or backpackers, well trained. I've never ever seen a non-japanese or even half Japanese in this shop.

also agree with jzchan that Aussiegaijin would be better served by shops that have more mature ladies offering wilder services.

775 Anzac is stocked full of MILFS providing wilder services!

aussiegaigin
10-06-2020, 12:49 PM

Fair enough. Things change over time, I will be happy to go back and try it out sometime in the future. Any shop is only as good as the girl who serves you at the time; one bad experience should not be a deterrent to trying others.

But as Maestro mentions, I have a few wild regulars to catch up on first.

aussiegaigin
10-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Please re-read the thread gentlemen, Everready / Lyndsay appears to have outed himself as a multi.

So?? I think there are a lot of multi's here. Makes for entertaining reading.

Did you sign up just to tell us that?

TheMaestro
10-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Lol! Inspector Clouseau has joined Aus99!

everready 2
10-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Interesting reading indeed Aussie and Papi whatever it is.
Is a "multi" someone who has multiple orasms? Wish I did :)
I had a look myself and almost appears I have a strong supporter out there in Mr Lindsay...
Anyway, I Shall nol be entering into this little suggestion - amazingly made by someone who has never made a post. Ah well... as long as he has something to say. :)

everready 2
10-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Thanks randomusername,
This is what it's all about. No more need be said than what you've said. We can take it that without a ball by ball description, if we are daring and looking for something unknown but potentially exciting, we may well find it at 54 Canley Vale.
I'll give it a try on one of my mornings off during the week. Love the mornings when I'm fresh and the girls are fresh.
Mind you, Random, one or two names of who we should especially visit there would help :)

annintofu
11-06-2020, 01:54 AM
one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't see Jun/Mimi when she was working at 702 Botany.
having said that, I wonder how one'd feel about a charming lady who used to let one touch her naked body, but is now married with kids, and off limits in her own shop?

on the shop's line home page, I recall someone (a customer?) sent beautiful cakes and flowers to her, strong proof of her popularity even after having a kid and not able to provide any service anymore.

aussiegaigin
11-06-2020, 06:49 AM
Interesting reading indeed Aussie and Papi whatever it is.
Is a "multi" someone who has multiple orasms? Wish I did :)
I had a look myself and almost appears I have a strong supporter out there in Mr Lindsay...
Anyway, I Shall nol be entering into this little suggestion - amazingly made by someone who has never made a post. Ah well... as long as he has something to say. :)

I assumed a "multi" refers to posters who have multiple user names on the forum, and who argue with themselves to stir up readers.

Guvnor
11-06-2020, 08:06 AM
I have been to Japanese Relaxation Massage at Gardeners Rd quite a few times in the past, but not in the last 18 months or so. My experience there back in 2018 was that the girls were Japanese, young and attractive. Most were quite shy and reserved and the actual massage skill in part one was virtually non existent. Definitely one of the best shops I've been to in terms of the layout. Spacious, clean, private rooms and friendly reception. Not really a discreet entrance though, usually a fair bit of foot traffic passing by depending on the time of day.

Lyndsay
11-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Guvnor, don't be too paranoid about walking into a Massage Shop:):). Just visit shops away from where you live or work. :) Isn't that what we all do? :)

Getting so close to the "Kick Off" to the "new season" on Saturday, I'm suggesting another quiet achiever in Petersham Massage at 111 New Canterbury Rd.
It's a fairly new place. New carpet, very private rooms, nice clean shower facility.
I made use of the shower when I got there. Always good to be clean for the masseuse of course.
I saw LaLa. Very friendly, quiet girl, mid to late twenties. Small to medium build. Good sexy body. Functional English.
Very good firm massage to begin with. I always book for the hour. Puts you to sleep.

But the part two is interesting. I opted for the $50 Nude hand job and she gets up on the table, sliding her breasts along my legs up to my balls and cock, giving them plenty of caressing. Inches further up and starts kissing my nipples, before coming back to my cock and blowing her beautiful breath over the shaft and head. She doesn't mind me gently caressing her body and gentle touching and stroking of her pussy.
On the second visit, I managed to coax her into letting me manipulate my position so I was gently licking her gorgeous pussy lips before she had me lying down and proceeded to give me a magnificent jerk off, producing a huge load of spunk.

Without any rush, I shower again and walk away a new man.
Definitely on my radar when the shops open again.
Of course, you can't ever go in with certainty of what will happen, just hopes. For me, it's the unknown that gives me the most excitement. THAT'S WHY I PREFER MASSAGE SHOPS.
Gentle behaviour often gets the best results :)

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Drove past Parramatta road tonight and saw 252B Stanmore has its lights on up the front !! If only madam is still around....... haha

BTW, I have never used the front door at the front , always the lane way at the back.

jav
12-06-2020, 06:24 PM
775 Anzac is stocked full of MILFS providing wilder services!

775 ?! Ci Ci always tells me "I'm busy ! " Gave up ringing up. She simply doesn't want to work anymore.

Budgyboy
12-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Good review Lyndsay keep it up thats exactly what all us punters like to see, good intel

Lyndsay
12-06-2020, 10:36 PM
In response to Budgy, I'll throw in another review that will undoubtedly upset some. But here goes.
Minami at Japanese Massage at Maroubra, 335 Gardeners Rd. $40 for 30 minutes. $65 for 60 minutes. $20 for HJ. $50 for Nude Hand Job.
Twenties. Lovely sexy body. Lovely girl. 100% Japanese. Good English.
Excellent massage skills. Traditional Japanese courtesy. All quality.
Part Two is great. Allows touching but not digital penetration of pussy.
This is made up for by the attention she pays to your cock. Here is where some will be offended and I'm sorry but she told me she particularly loves playing with a big cock. She caressed, ogled from inches away and and continually edged for almost 30 minutes before jerking me to a huge blow and kept pumping till every last drop was squeezed. Sensational from a very classy, lovely lady.
Thoroughly recommend and love to hear PMs from any other well hung guys who had similar experiences with this sexy girl. For all those horny punters on the night before Massage Parlours open again, Minami works on Saturdays. Maybe just ring to check. Remember, they operate a very classy establishment, so be very polite on the phone, mentioning nothing of what I've described happened behind closed doors. Except between fellow punters, what goes on behind closed doors in Massage Parlours, stays behind closed doors.

Lyndsay
12-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Personally, tomorrow I hope I can get a booking with LaLa at Petersham Massage on New Canterbury Rd. Where is everyone else who is punting tomorrow hoping to at last visit again after Coronavirus?

Budgyboy
12-06-2020, 10:55 PM
So treat Lyndsays intel with respect especially since its in the general section he has given excellent intel.

Labia Vortex
13-06-2020, 03:33 PM
335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
Totally Japanese Establishment. Very clean
Girls are elegant and customer oriented
They are to be respected
Two special girls... Hikaru and Minami
Hikaru is a sexy little girl who takes a while to get to know
We eventually formed a connection
Minami is tall elegant well educated. Immaculately groomed
She is a contradiction. Part of her doesn’t want to be working in RnT. The other naughty part does
Some days she doesn’t to be there. Massage is perfunctory
As has been mentioned she is intrigued by a reasonable sized cock. Fortunately for me she also enjoys the company of older well mannered gentlemen
Sadly for me Hikaru is no longer at this establishment. Minami and I will never have the same connection.She keeps herself in check. Minami got into one session we had and backed off. Denied herself an orgasm
Great establishment... be respectful... enjoy the ladies for who and what they are

jzchan
13-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Guys can we get back to the original thread topic and list other shops please. June is a bit uncomfortable with the attention. What’s said about the place has already been said and the punters can find out themselves who has accurate up to date information and who might be confused. Other comparable gems are what we are after.

everready 2
13-06-2020, 09:39 PM
Yes Jzchan, I agree, I'd like to see more of us conveying some info on Massage Shops that provide excellent service but are not given much if any air time here.
At the same time, I'm sure Jun will be ok with any extra visits her shops receive. I think we all know her shop offers the classiest of massage shops but provides more than remedial massage. Otherwise she wouldn't have the shop.
But, without a doubt, she has created a wonderful shop in terms of an oasis of relaxation that is therapeutic and sensuous. Thank you Jun. A very classy lady. Avery classy massage shop.

Budgyboy
13-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Ok everready lets move on now mate, weve all got enough info on this one, dont blow it for them, its starting to look like you are connected to the shop someway

everready 2
13-06-2020, 11:08 PM
To tell you the truth Budgy, while I love the shop at Rosebery, I'm a bigger fan of LaLa at Petersham (111 New Canterbury Rd), an evolving gem, who handled gently, I think is extremely sexy!!!! Beautiful person and a massage experience not to forget!!!! Handled politely but sensually.
Also, Molly (10 Belmore Rd) at Arncliffe and Crystal at Sylvania (254a Princes Highway) can be veryhot too! And believe me, I don't own any of these shops, let alone all of them! Just genuine recommendations!

Jumper63
14-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Hell! I’ll contribute to the original purpose of the thread:
Yu Ting Massage Campsie. Stand out service and value for $. Not stunners but committed to service. Pre COVID Amy was a standout. I’ve posted about this place.

Burwood 14. Rose, Bobo and Mandy. Very service orientated. Rear entrance at the moment.

I’ve enjoyed the generosity of those who have contributed on this thread.

Thx fellas

ML_Lover
14-06-2020, 12:12 PM
335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
Totally Japanese Establishment. Very clean

What is their WeChat please?

jzchan
14-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Hell! I’ll contribute to the original purpose of the thread:
Yu Ting Massage Campsie. Stand out service and value for $. Not stunners but committed to service. Pre COVID Amy was a standout. I’ve posted about this place.

Burwood 14. Rose, Bobo and Mandy. Very service orientated. Rear entrance at the moment.

I’ve enjoyed the generosity of those who have contributed on this thread.

Thx fellas

I've been to a couple shockers in Campsie. One of them, the papasan was so rude when I looked at the 'girls' he had but had to politely decline that I felt like decking him on the way out. Am yet to find a decent semi-clean joint in Campsie.

Labia Vortex
14-06-2020, 02:06 PM
So?? I think there are a lot of multi's here. Makes for entertaining reading.

Did you sign up just to tell us that?

What is their WeChat please?
arigatouneeee
This was the most recent WeChat address

Budgyboy
14-06-2020, 06:50 PM
All the intel thats coming in is excellent and what this forums about, even though it needed to be teased out. Its great to finally see positive stuff and brothers sharing quality information, im loving this thread.

ML_Lover
14-06-2020, 08:43 PM
arigatouneeee
This was the most recent WeChat address

Thanks LV, works. If my FWB ever actually gets her period I’ll go try them.

QAnon
18-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Is there a website or mobile contact pls?

vitrium
18-01-2021, 05:53 PM
I've been to a couple shockers in Campsie. One of them, the papasan was so rude when I looked at the 'girls' he had but had to politely decline that I felt like decking him on the way out. Am yet to find a decent semi-clean joint in Campsie.

Most of the massage places in Campsie proper, are fucking gross. They are cheap, and generally poorly run. There are a couple of places close by in neighbouring suburbs that are good though. QCherry on Canterbury Rd not too far from Canterbury Station is decent. And Grand Delux on William St in Earlwood is pretty good.

wwl
18-01-2021, 05:59 PM
This thread is gold lol.

Bondi junction shop with two google pins in the same location - don’t name them please.

Jimmy_s
25-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Nancy, with the beautiful bikini model body!
The Remedy Massage
4/108 Maroubra Rd,
Maroubra NSW 2035

cuteguy
25-01-2021, 02:05 PM

I wonder whether the NSW government or council health inspectors do random health inspections of premises and whether they have the power to close shops that fail to pass the test for cleanliness and hygiene.

Dark_nanon
25-01-2021, 02:15 PM
I wonder whether the NSW government or council health inspectors do random health inspections of premises and whether they have the power to close shops that fail to pass the test for cleanliness and hygiene.
If they don't, I'm sure they could forward information to other departments to have things investigated. Whether or not they would be bothered to follow up is up for debate.

Spencer
29-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Nancy, with the beautiful bikini model body!
The Remedy Massage
4/108 Maroubra Rd,
Maroubra NSW 2035

Hey brother Jimmy, can you PM their contact or WeChat!
Thank you

Jimmy_s
29-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Thank you

Phone: (02) 8385 7400

Kryells
29-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Thank you

This! I would like to know please too .. or pics/website

yowser
29-01-2021, 09:28 PM
I think a lot of legit shops can offer it but you have to be regularly going. A thai girl i spoke to at a rnt told me she used to work in a legit massage shop for 4 years (didnt tell me the name of the shop) and she said that regular customers could get clothed handjobs

Kryells
29-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Yeah i guess its not hugely supeising given than many mls also work in legit shops

cuteguy
30-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Yeah i guess its not hugely supeising given than many mls also work in legit shops

MLs need money. They will work wherever possible to make some money to support themselves in Australia or their families overseas or to enjoy their lifestyles and live well.

Kryells
30-01-2021, 09:10 PM
That is indeed true. Merrier for us I’d say

Aussieguyinsf
31-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Top Ryde Massage on church st (not 190) has been reliable for me. Viet and Thai girls, great massage skills and part 2.

Jimmy_s
31-01-2021, 05:20 PM
There are two in 1 Kathrine Street Chatswood, been there forever, never get much talking about, my experiences have been mostly young Chinese girls changing regularly.

avnyyy
01-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Most of the massage places in Campsie proper, are fucking gross. They are cheap, and generally poorly run. There are a couple of places close by in neighbouring suburbs that are good though. QCherry on Canterbury Rd not too far from Canterbury Station is decent. And Grand Delux on William St in Earlwood is pretty good.

Grand delux is a RnT? Been past here many times, always thought it was a legit shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limbi8888
01-02-2021, 03:57 PM
I've found Blossom Parramatta to be great, so far all the girls i've seen have been young, 20s and have hot bods.
They are mainly all Thai.
Haven't had an old one or a fattie (sorry not my thing), also the last few times i notice they are even getting better at the massage!

B J Hunter
01-02-2021, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=avnyyy;2125616]Grand delux is a RnT? Been past here many times, always thought it was a legit shop

Yeah... legitimate RNT shop. Not a bad place been here a few times. Rooms are enclosed but pretty small, shower out the back, quality boss and nice girls of course. They post a roster on here - real pics. Aria is the star...

Bmal
04-02-2021, 08:01 AM
Grand delux is a RnT? Been past here many times, always thought it was a legit shop

Sure is. I went once and it was a standard experience but the shop was nice and recently renovated. I haven’t been back and not sure I will in a hurry. Nothing wrong with it, it’s just standard.

Kwinko
07-03-2021, 11:03 AM
...missed comment inwas quoting on

Mrnice1234
07-03-2021, 11:10 AM
Realised you are a hype person for petersham massage and japanese massage at gardeners road.

I havent personally tried petersham massage but Japanese massage I went once and have to say that it was a horrible experience ( I am a part 1 person) . I asked the ML for the one that could give the best massage. However, it was below average and p2 is very average took me a long while to go off.
The only good thing about them is that they are all Japanese.
In terms of experience I would definitely go to Tokio Studio.
But each to their row experience like they say.

Will try LaLA soon as you pretty much spam promoting these two shops

Labia Vortex
07-03-2021, 04:03 PM
A couple of Thai Shops in Stanmore worth a look
234 Parramatta rd in particular
Very clean and well appointed
$120 for basic nude HJ
Spacious clean shower

massage addict
07-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Sylvania massage, there is 2 a few doors away from each other. I can clearly say stay away from 260 princes highway. Walked in there a month ago and was greeted by a 60 plus Asian lady with more rolls than the bakery. Assumed she must of been the mamsan. She than grabbed me by the arm and tried to take me to a room. I quickly said sorry not today and walked out feeling very proud of myself for doing so. I walked a few shops down to 254a was greeted by an older Thai lady again who asked how long I wanted to stay for? I said that depends on the girl she put in a room and sent a girl in a few seconds later she was young mid to late 20s Thai fake titts hot face and body so i opted for the hr. Got an awesome hard part 1 with focus on the knots in my body. She asked if I wanted extra? I said yes please! this was also done very well. Touching pussy allowed got up on the table kneeling above my face so I could see and play with her pussy. I walked out feeling 1 million bucks. I have been back 10 times since, 7 out of 10 times has been great part 1 and 2. 2 out of 10 times has been great part 1 with above and beyond part 2. 1 out the 10 has been good part 1 with good part 2, could touch but she didn't like it kept her legs closed to make it hard so I didn't push for more. Every time girls are young no more than 35 tops mostly under 30 but over 25 i would say. I have allowed for the Asian factor of looking younger than they are with these estimates.

Roj
07-05-2021, 03:52 PM
^Thanks for the great intel!! I nearly walked into the 'wrong one' the other day. Now I know which one to go into!^

BigGwave
06-05-2022, 02:40 PM
At the risk of more criticism, I'm going to stick my neck out again, I'm going to nominate another place that I think slips under the radar.

This one is in the Sutherland Shire:
Sylvania Massage Centre - 254a Princes Highway Sylvania 95448648. ask for Lucy (boss). She will give good description of girls available and who will suit you. Some great girls here. Rooms small and no shower, just hot towels.

BUT, Easily the best girls in the Shires in a massage centre. Forget any in Miranda or Caringbah!

Sorry the report is a bit general, but if you are in the area, definitely worth trying!

Been there recently? Any further advice or reports?

Rekindling2234
28-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Been there recently? Any further advice or reports?

I went here a few weeks ago. Very young girl names Jessie. Was great

jjd
29-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the info re Blossum Massage. There is not a lot of info about the place and their roster is crap. Do you want to contribute any details re individual ladies and the premises in general. I am sure we would all appreciate it. I intend visiting on my next trip to the city so keen to get a heads up on the talent.

30-07-2023, 01:37 AM
The best shop I know of (Smithfield Sakura) doesn't need to advertise at all or rely on AR's as the service is consistently a cut above the rest. Sefton Massage Centre is another notable one.

Bunty4
30-07-2023, 10:33 PM
14 artillery crest , seven hills gets my votes… excellent part 1 and above average part 2-3 depending on what you get offered… girls are in mid twenties to early 30’s… consistency in service for mostly all girls I have been with.

Pussyeater13
04-08-2023, 03:11 PM
14 artillery crest , seven hills gets my votes… excellent part 1 and above average part 2-3 depending on what you get offered… girls are in mid twenties to early 30’s… consistency in service for mostly all girls I have been with.

Oh I've been to a couple 7 Hills, but not this one yet. Any recommendations?

09-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Brand new shop opened by one of my favourite MLs May in Enfield - May Beauty Massage 146/148 Liverpool Road.

winning2121
09-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Don’t mind whether it is genuine jap or not , just need shops that offer part 3 with quality

Smoh
09-08-2023, 04:02 PM
Feel New Massage Yagoona.

I haven't been here in over a year but the quality has usually been good. Young, under 30 Chinese and Thai girls.
There was this Thai girl, in an hours session, would give you a NHJ to start, a real good massage and then full service (dfk and the works) all for $100.
The mamasan, Eva, was very helpful.

Maddog69
22-08-2023, 04:06 PM
Second that, I’ve had some good punts here definitely one of my go to when I’m in the area

avnyyy
25-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Feel New Massage Yagoona.

I haven't been here in over a year but the quality has usually been good. Young, under 30 Chinese and Thai girls.
There was this Thai girl, in an hours session, would give you a NHJ to start, a real good massage and then full service (dfk and the works) all for $100.
The mamasan, Eva, was very helpful.

Sounds like you found utopia…

kpopcity
25-08-2023, 01:37 PM
Anyone been to Yuting at campsie lately? Hear some good stuff pecovid with ginza level girls. After covid i feel like its become a milf joint. Havnt been last year, not sure if any new talent has come in

bodyslidelover
25-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Brand new shop opened by one of my favourite MLs May in Enfield - May Beauty Massage 146/148 Liverpool Road.
how many girls working here normally?

BLU3SHREW
02-09-2023, 01:15 PM
This! I would like to know please too .. or pics/websiteThey don't have a Website perse. But the mobile # will get u the Wcht id102849

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Obelix
06-11-2023, 04:41 PM
wont recommend this shop, went there on Sunday. Asking for 150 for hj and 300 for fs.

11Bravo
08-11-2023, 12:05 AM
how many girls working here normally?

Only takes one if she's your type...

11Bravo
08-11-2023, 12:05 AM
wont recommend this shop, went there on Sunday. Asking for 150 for hj and 300 for fs.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhich shop are you referring to? Always helps if you use Reply with Quote" when referencing another post.

gamer2
08-11-2023, 11:09 AM

Any recommendations in particular for who to ask for?

frisson
08-11-2023, 03:58 PM
wont recommend this shop, went there on Sunday. Asking for 150 for hj and 300 for FS
That's funny. FS with a mattress and towel/shower for afterwards?

bodyslidelover
16-11-2023, 12:15 PM
Only takes one if she's your type...
Agree, but your chances of finding your type increase if there’s a couple of options…

HowDoIKnow34732
16-11-2023, 12:54 PM
What about shops that gained too much exposure and have been ruined?

frisson
16-11-2023, 01:02 PM
What about shops that gained too much exposure and have been ruined?

The most common way this happens is when shops get publicity, then get cocky and increase prices, and underestimate how competitive the market is.
If they then forget about good recruiting, or maintaining high standards, they can lose punter interest loyalties very quickly

I was turned off by visiting a massage shop this year, when they increased the entry fee significantly. I'm sorry I'm not a yacht owner and I won't accept more of my money in your pocket without something more in it for me. Sorry