PDA

View Full Version : Girl info juna still available at the moment?

howareyoukk
09-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Got my dick stroked in oil today as a 27 year old virgin and now i am addicted to this. I was browsing the forum and lots of mentions about a girl Juna , who even has an ad on locanto. The ad was edited less than 1 month ago so i sent her a msg few hours ago but got no reply. Has anyone visited her recently and she is still operating from home or something else?

Thank in advance :)

howareyoukk
11-06-2020, 02:39 PM
called her no. but it was off. so i am wondering if she will be back.

Ace01
11-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Having seen her no that long ago and knowing her personality - I would say send her a text - she is ever only not working because 1) Aunt flo is visiting or 2) she just got to tired for the day - the girl has gone super busy due to COVID, i was told

reddoor
11-06-2020, 05:53 PM
Having seen her no that long ago and knowing her personality - I would say send her a text - she is ever only not working because 1) Aunt flo is visiting or 2) she just got to tired for the day - the girl has gone super busy due to COVID, i was told
Haha, aunt Flo. Aunties and parents coming over for 2 wks r always good excuses.

howareyoukk
11-06-2020, 11:22 PM

i sent her a text earlier this week and then called her no. today but the phone was off. I assumed she is not working because of the virus before reading your post. I guess somehow she is not available at the moment. Would you mind if i ask when you met her so it can give me a reference thanks for the info.

Lunchbox Lover
12-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Maybe it would be better if you took this off line. If Juna is working Im sure she wouldnt want it broadcast publically and open to people she has never met.
If she isnt working then its wasted time.

ABCguy
13-06-2020, 09:57 AM
It's almost like the growing daily dislike of coppers is warranted. Whether it be BLM or going after immaterial things like this.

leon_001
13-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Offspring and howyouarkk are coppers - there's a few more. "Newbie looking for info" - really. Online or PM you're condemning these girls - the usual idiots.
in covid19 times the punishment for girls is worse. Well done.

Are you saying the only truth about howyouarkk is their small penis. :)

leon_001
13-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Offspring and howyouarkk are coppers - there's a few more. "Newbie looking for info" - really. Online or PM you're condemning these girls - the usual idiots.
in covid19 times the punishment for girls is worse. Well done.

Offspring's only ever asked questions, good call.

Although, he should be busy at the moment defending statues or some inanimate object.

ococpunt
16-06-2020, 10:50 AM
stopped answering questions from members who are not senior members no more...

every just expects to join the forum and get all the gems for their first post? or they r coppers lol...

Gibster
16-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Gibster's a copper
Oh Dude.... how did you work it out?
We have a resident detective in our midst

reddoor
17-06-2020, 12:30 AM
Oh Dude.... how did you work it out?
We have a resident detective in our midst
Do they still have the "r u a robot" test for newbies before u post?
If they do, it's obviously failing.

Jaygee
19-06-2020, 12:12 PM
They have the image verify test . . .
How do you know they are coppers just because they don't post much??
I'm new. . . in Brissie. . . am booked in . . . and assume the cops won't kick the door in on me and my punt tonight!!

Almost sounds too difficult here in Qld

nosha
20-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Theres some paranoid peeps on this forum

gpeck80
28-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Offspring's only ever asked questions, good call.

Although, he should be busy at the moment defending statues or some inanimate object.

:D Hahahahhaha :D

brisboy7718
05-07-2020, 11:45 AM
When she is working she doesn’t do weekends and when she’s busy enough with regs she won’t respond to new nos
Great VFM if you can see her :slobber: