PDA

View Full Version : Lucky @ Luvasians

Alcoanno
21-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Been a while since I have been to any shops lately. Lately I have been visiting sydney and spent some very nice times with the TMC girls :) Thanks Yamada! but I digress. So on the GC, I stopped into Luvasians for a quickie today. 3 nice girls in the line up, Lucky, Sunny and I can't remember. I picked Lucky because she looks like a K pop star and seemed friendly.

She is Korean, 24 (probably true) big fake tits and nice ass. She has various tattoos on her back. She is one of the hottest "Shop girls" I have fucked for a long time. Cat bath to start which was nice, and the CBJ which was not great but OK, and then cow girl to finish which was awesome. With those big eyes, cute face and big tits; she didn't have to work too hard, plus she was reasonably tight :) Anyway afterwards we chatted, which I hardly ever do, because a; the girls are not interested, b; I'm not interested, but we chatted right up until the buzzer went, she is such a cute, friendly girl. She is here for 1 week, I will definately find time for another drive down the GC :)