PDA

View Full Version : General talk What would your next move be?

mister157
12-06-2020, 08:26 AM
So full disclosure, I am completely new to any type of ass play, sort of dude who didn't like DD, usually refused or skipped it, but recent experiences have made me more open to it to the point that I find myself now enjoying it to wanting to reciprocate.

Question then is this, if the gf/WL/partner/whoever is really servicing you down there and say you're in 69 on your sides with your cock in her mouth, playing with your prostate/asshole with her fingers, and you're reciprocating with DATY and rubbing her asshole too, and the signs are super clear that you're both into the moment (she is dripping wet and literally opening it all up to you), what do you do next??

I'd find it way too presumptuous, rude, possibly non-conseunsual to just lube up a pinky and stick it in, but the signals are there?

Would you ask outright? Or would that could kill the mood/make the girl go shy?

Or just go there with your tongue?

Genuinely interested as to how you guys would move from this!

max_power
12-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Do the little twirl of the thumb on the asshole. If she doesn’t push away it’s all systems clear

cuteguy
13-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Do the little twirl of the thumb on the asshole. If she doesn’t push away it’s all systems clear

Start with the finger first and this will give you a hint if she enjoys it or not. Some girls do enjoy some foreplay at first to get them all horny and ready to jump on you.:thirst: