PDA

View Full Version : Alexandria 382 Lydia - One time only?

CFM001
14-06-2020, 03:43 PM
Went to Alexandria 382 yesterday now that we're all back... Kind of

Met a young tiny, petite, slim thai girl by the name of Lydia. Very sweet playful and attentive.

Met me in the room and asked whether I liked my massage soft, medium or hard. For me it's always go hard or go home.

Part 1 was great. She knew where to push and kneels all over my back it was very professional. Or maybe its just that it's been a long time since I've had a massage.

Part 2 was even better. When she disrobed she had these cute A cups, smooth petite body and was nice ly shaven down below. She had this look in her eyes the whole time that exuded confidence like she knew she was hot shit. And she was.

I had to stop her a few times so that I could savour the moment but finally I relented and it was glorius.

Got to chatting after and I wanted to knew what days she worked... She told me that she was only here as a one time thing to help her friend. Didn't sound like she did this this regularly. Maybe she worked at a legitimate massage joint or maybe she didn't want to see me again??

As I left the room she said "See you" in a playful way that sounded like the short moment we just spent together would be the last.

I may just come back next week same time to see if she's there but I won't get my hopes up. To anyone who ever gets the chance, enjoy it.

Jumper63
15-06-2020, 11:11 AM
That place used to be my go to place in 2018 ... glad to see it is still rocking some talent. I’m feeling nostalgic and will now need to visit.
Thx for AR.