PDA

View Full Version : Pinkghettos Lina

Fire
23-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Had Lina the other day. Has an ok face, not great but not ugly. Not a bad body, a bit slim with A cup. Her English is a bit limited but she was very friendly. Had DFK, BBBJ which was great. She was quite tight also. Would prob see again.

PinKghettoS
23-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Had Lina the other day. Has an ok face, not great but not ugly. Not a bad body, a bit slim with A cup. Her English is a bit limited but she was very friendly. Had DFK, BBBJ which was great. She was quite tight also. Would prob see again.

Yeah, thanks Fire bro for your visit of PKS.

Your after report is very detailed! :surprise:

thanks a lot!

PKS 粉区蓝钻

syacyfr
23-05-2012, 07:14 PM

this report is funny....at all not worth to click.

ButtyReturns
23-05-2012, 09:54 PM

Maybe fire had little energy left to tap the keys of computer. So that's a good sign. If you read into the snapshot review it's quite positive.

lifethinker
23-05-2012, 09:59 PM
You might at least give some ratings on the face/skin/height/service/attitude.

PinKghettoS
23-05-2012, 11:28 PM
hi, there, thanks for your guys comments on lina's after thread.

Lina is a young girl from shanghai who is just new to industry. She got a normal face based on our view of beauty standard, slim, and A cups. And she got a very good looking round ass with slim beautiful legs with. For her services, She would like to please all clients and we could guaranteed her service attitudes. it is really very good servicing girl. Especially her great characteristics.

We welcome you guys could really give her a try not for her face looking but for her great service attitudes, beautiful bum and legs. She is worth of every dollar you will spent on : lina@pks. We guaranteed!!! She could offer really good services for sure.

Also thanks Fire bro 's visit of lina. We appreciate a lot! and we are looking forward to your next visit . ( i know this is your first after report at syd99, it is a good try!!! Very concise and . ...haha) [Lina said you are a very handsome caucasian boy...hehe ]

thanks a lot

PKS

ButtyReturns
23-05-2012, 11:33 PM
PKS, Fire's report sound good to me. It's just not verbose. You have my interest.

pussylover9
24-05-2012, 02:18 AM
yes, i agree, fire's report is one of the best at forum:startle:

pussylover9
24-05-2012, 02:19 AM

:anger2::prettiness good good fire bro....i am waiting for your next after report....

haha

PinKghettoS
26-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Fire bro, look , Another style of AR is here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?993-Lina-PSK-Tight-Wet-and-New

PKS 粉区蓝钻

PinKghettoS
13-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Lina is available this week

Bookings welcome

PKS 粉区蓝钻