PDA

View Full Version : Ginza JASMIN : so Beautiful, so Busty, so Delicious, so FUCKING SEXY !!

rooter
21-02-2013, 09:46 PM
The first thing I noticed about Jasmin was her tits!
What a beautiful set of round, full, and perky tits.
And then I panned over the rest of her body, Terminator style, and wow, it just got better and better!! This is one sexy girl!
Gorgeous face, kissable lips, "come fuck me" eyes, beautifully proportioned body, and golden skin.

She was wearing leopard print lingerie that barely covered her tits and arse and fuck she looked so hot!

Some punts just go perfectly from start to finish- this was one of them!

After some chat and gentle kissing and cuddling we rushed off to shower together.

As she slipped out of her skimpy outfit her body was revealed in all it's glory. Jasmin is not a girl or a doll - she is 100% woman! Real, genuine, carnal; the reason we are on this fucking planet!

For a debutante on her first day ever on the job Jasmin was very impressive.
The sort of service you get from a WL who has been doing it for years; but with all the enthusiasm of a newbie.

Her shower technique was great!
I could have spent the whole hour just lathering up with her.
But there was so much more I wanted to do with this busty beauty !
Onto the bed and this time the kissing was full on DFK - Jasmin is a great kisser ; passionate but dreamy at the same time.
She was really horny and once I started on her tits and pussy it was "iku, iku, iku" time pretty quickly.

My turn to be spoilt and spoilt rotten I was.
What a great BBBJ!! Her debut was getting more and more impressive!
She swung around inviting me to sample her sweet pussy. What a glorious view! Millionaires can have their multiple-million dollar habour views - for me this was the best view in Sydney.
And no view tastes this sweet - Jasmin is delicious!!

I just had to fuck her wet pussy!
And what a great fuck Jasmin is.
We fucked like crazy and she had another couple of beautiful orgasms.
I will never tire of hearing the word "iku".
Such a beautiful word and it has never sounded more beautiful than it did coming from the Jasmin's sweet lips.
I really wanted to test how nasty Jasmin can get and if she would do a CIM but fucking her doggie style felt so good I just went with the flow and gave in to the inevitable and shot inside her.
Fuck it felt good!
I stayed inside her and we kissed and talked that shit you talk after sex in that post coital haze that you don't even know what it means at the time let alone a few hours later when you are writing about it!

I guess it's pretty clear by now that I really like this girl.
I have had the privilege of seeing all of Ginza's new girls this year and they have all been wonderful.
But I think Jasmin has impressed me the most.
So much so that I have booked her again for tomorrow and that's something I very rarely do.
I am not a greedy or possessive sort of guy so I really want you all to have the privilege and pleasure of this beautiful girl's company.
Enjoy!!

cassius
21-02-2013, 09:54 PM
great report. You let us know the feeling oc who she is, what it is like to share some time with a unique individual

black knight
21-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Nice one Rooter,
Jasmin has been elevated to a must see.

(thanks Alter for the correction)

rooter
21-02-2013, 10:31 PM
great report. You let us know the feeling oc who she is, what it is like to share some time with a unique individual

Thanks Cassius.
I guess we all have our own style of doing ARs and they are all equally valid.
I suppose mine are kind of personal and a bit short on detail.
What I try to get across is a feeling of what this girl is like and what it is like to spend a precious and special hour with her.
It's a futile task in the end because language is so limited and feelings are endless.
Bottom line is you have to see the girl yourself and have an experience that by definition will be unique to you and to her at that point in time.

rooter
21-02-2013, 10:33 PM

Thanks Cassius.
I guess we all have our own style of doing ARs and they are all equally valid.
I suppose mine are kind of personal and a bit short on detail.
What I try to get across is a feeling of what this girl is like and what it is like to spend a precious and special hour with her.
It's a futile task in the end because language is so limited and feelings are endless.
Bottom line is you have to see the girl yourself and have an experience that by definition will be unique to you and to her at that point in time.

Gucci2012
21-02-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't want to be one of those guys that post one liners like "great report" but brother rooter: great report

And I also don't want to be one of those other guys that say they "she's on my to do list" but brother rooter: she's on my to do list. :-)

AlterEgo
21-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Nice one Rooter,
Jasmin has been relegated to a must see.

Relegate: Consign or dismiss to an inferior rank or position.

I think you meant "elevated" to a must see. :-)

Amos33
21-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I have had the privilege of seeing all of Ginza's new girls this year and they have all been wonderful.
But I think Jasmin has impressed me the most.
So much so that I have booked her again for tomorrow and that's something I very rarely do.
I am not a greedy or possessive sort of guy so I really want you all to have the privilege and pleasure of this beautiful girl's company.
Enjoy!!

Thanks for another excellent report. I don’t know how you keep up them with all seeing all the new Ginza and TMC girls, you must have exceptional planning skills. Good on you, I guess its a labour of love. I have had the privilege of seeing Yukana and Usagi of late and they were both excellent. Now I am really looking forward to seeing Jasmin.

Cheers

rooter
22-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Thanks for another excellent report. I don’t know how you keep up them with all seeing all the new Ginza and TMC girls, you must have exceptional planning skills. Good on you, I guess its a labour of love. I have had the privilege of seeing Yukana and Usagi of late and they were both excellent. Now I am really looking forward to seeing Jasmin.
Cheers
Thanks bro
Great to hear my ARs have inspired you to look up Usagi and Yukana (and the TMC girls) and you were happy with them. That's what this forum is all about!
Jasmin is a gem. Put her on top of your list.
Also Aika and Momo (mikako) from Ginza and Pale and Lun from TMC are awesome!

garfield
22-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Jasmin is just sensational, she is going back to Japan for two weeks, so better book now before you regret.
Just thinking what additional info to tell you. Her pussy is quite sensitive and wet, so you would enjoy the session. DFK is superb, she will kiss you like her boyfriend. She also enjoyed the duck and it is so nice to watch her facial expression, but you should be good too to work her out. She can have multiple orgasm so for those with stamina you can really enjoyed the while ride and here she cums again.

rooter
15-05-2013, 09:44 AM
JASMIN IS BACK !!!
With all the excitement over the new Ginza premises I overlooked the fact that Jasmin is back.
Jasmin was here in late February but only for two weeks and then went back to Japan.
I really don't like to single out individual girls because they are all special, but Jasmin would be pretty close the top of my list of favourite Ginza girls.
Put it this way, in all my years of punting and hundreds of girls she is only one of a handful of girls I immediately booked for the next available session as soon as our first session was over - Absolutely sensational girl!!

the wizard
15-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Jasmin is just sensational, she is going back to Japan for two weeks, so better book now before you regret.
Just thinking what additional info to tell you. Her pussy is quite sensitive and wet, so you would enjoy the session. DFK is superb, she will kiss you like her boyfriend. She also enjoyed the duck and it is so nice to watch her facial expression, but you should be good too to work her out. She can have multiple orgasm so for those with stamina you can really enjoyed the while ride and here she cums again.
What is the duck, i asked Cassie yesterday but she didn't know either.

rooter
15-05-2013, 09:54 AM
What is the duck, i asked Cassie yesterday but she didnt know either

You are joking right? It's a typo, duck should be fuck "she enjoyed the fuck"

the wizard
15-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Ha ha what a idiot....
And all this time i have been searching the net, researching the Kama Sutra trying to work out what the duck was- doh.....

timtam
21-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Omg I had my session with jasmine last night!!

She is sooo sweet and sooo cute!!! Omg!!! Her boobs are perfect!!! Her nipples are small and nice , just the way I like it!!!
Her pussy gets easily wet when you touch it and juices are sweet!!! I think I was spending more time making her cum than her pleasuring me!!!

Sex is good as she has that gfe and a willingness to do anything you want !! Only if my ex gf would do have the stuff I did with jasmin then I am happy!!!

Return - for sure!!!!
But she will only be here for one more week!!! I will visit her again this week!!

the wizard
21-05-2013, 06:15 PM
You mean holiday or for good.

timtam
22-05-2013, 10:21 AM
She is only here for work and back to Melbourne to study.

garfield
23-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Just thinking what additional info to tell you. Her pussy is quite sensitive and wet, so you would enjoy the session. DFK is superb, she will kiss you like her boyfriend. She also enjoyed the fuck and it is so nice to watch her facial expression, but you should be good too to work her out. She can have multiple orgasm so for those with stamina you can really enjoyed the while ride and here she cums again.

Visited jasmin again and it was again another perfect session. Such a lovely woman, she gives you such a good girlfriend experience that you won't forget. After we dressed up we were still making out, will definitely be back!

elitistmofo
24-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Well, the new Ginza is really something. Rather like a flashy Tokyo love hotel.

Jasmine was everything discussed and more. About 10kgs more, in fact.

Keen for suggestions on whom one should indulge next.

DYSLENOJD
25-05-2013, 09:10 AM
so not slim?

Amos33
25-05-2013, 10:48 AM
so not slim?

Maybe is she not slim but she has a very beautiful slightly curvy body, this girl is seriously hot and sexy.

elitistmofo
27-05-2013, 11:43 AM
I'd say she's a size 14 but what would I know. For a girl they price as 'Golden Class', I was expecting her to be more toned.

rooter
27-05-2013, 01:39 PM
I'd say she's a size 14 but what would I know. For a girl they price as 'Golden Class', I was expecting her to be more toned.
bro, whatever you do, don't ever get a job in a dress shop ;)
Jasmin is a size 8; no more.
She has a curvy body with size D cup tits. She is not skin and bones but she is defnitely not overweight.
She has a smoking hot body with curves in all the right places.
And her service and attitude is absolutely top class; the ultimate GFE girl.
And it's not just me that thinks she is hot: Amos33, garfield, and timtam all agree.

the wizard
27-05-2013, 02:10 PM
bro, whatever you do, don't ever get a job in the fashion industry ;)
Jasmin is a size 8; no more.
She has a curvy body with size D cup tits. She is not skin and bones but she is defnitely not overweight.
And it's not just me that thinks she is hot: Amos33, garfield, and timtam all agree.

Since when has golden class been defined by the size of the girl only ?

Utamaro
27-05-2013, 10:59 PM

+1.... I had such a great session with her!! To summarize my session with her:
# Yeah, I love her body - very womanly.
# Shower together with her was very memorable, she was rubbing her body with mine and feeling her tits made me sooo horny!
# She love kissing - we were kissing in the shower (with body to body) for god knows how long, we were almost drowned!
# Move to the bed, more kissing - so much GFE (and very horny GF!) - if done rightly, she gets very passionate
# Went to 69, eating each other like there is no tomorrow...
# ...and fucking like crazy - she get excited so much (and I don't think I am a very good fucker!).
# best thing about her is her attitude. Such a caring and genuine character!

ahhh, recalling the session makes me horny again! Since my fav girl Toshika's departure, I was a bit worried if I could find someone as good as her but Jasmine definitely got a same quality (of course in different ways). Shame we won't be able to see her often enough but probably a good thing otherwise I will fall in love with her! :love:

simon82
29-05-2013, 02:30 AM
well a lot of ppl in here already get attached or fell in love with jasmine imo,cuz b4 she left i had a session with her last friday and it's true by what u guys review in this forum she has a great services can't denied,how she starts the conversation with me with her smile in the shower until on the bed,and the way how she make me very comfortable on the bed like honeymoon until i extend one more hour to be with her.if there is any chance or maybe if she back here i will have more time with her,...but i won't go on friday nite again cuz it was busy nite in ginza until i must to wait 15/20m in the waiting room with other man:cry:

*if ginza has private waiting room not open that should be good:miao:

the wizard
29-05-2013, 08:02 AM
When does she get back ?

elitistmofo
29-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Ha. Fair enough. Suppose I'm just an elitist mofo.

I agree with you that her service and attitude were great. It's just that she told me she'd put on 8kgs in the preceding months so perhaps that affected my perception of her.

simon82
29-05-2013, 04:19 PM
When does she get back ?
if im not wrong,i heard that she will be back in the middle of june or july :miao:

tgirang
30-05-2013, 12:47 PM
hey guys, thanks for the honest review and your experience. really helps me a lot. i'm also kinda new here...

i've been stalking this thread and all other ginza girls thread for quite some time now and i finally worked out my schedule to pay a visit this friday. Unfortunately for me tho, Jasmin who i wanted to see is now away... :(

I was wondering if you guys can recommend me a girl in ginza who has the same posture as Jasmin? I just like to do my research before going to save some time for me and the shop i guess. I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations that you give me.

Many thanks guys.

the wizard
30-05-2013, 07:53 PM
hey guys, thanks for the honest review and your experience. really helps me a lot. i'm also kinda new here...

i've been stalking this thread and all other ginza girls thread for quite some time now and i finally worked out my schedule to pay a visit this friday. Unfortunately for me tho, Jasmin who i wanted to see is now away... :(

I was wondering if you guys can recommend me a girl in ginza who has the same posture as Jasmin? I just like to do my research before going to save some time for me and the shop i guess. I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations that you give me.

Many thanks guys.

You really can't go wrong with any of the girls there.
When the Friday roster is released later tonite , look who is on and search their statistics and reviews.
That's what I normally do.

If you still can't decide, you are welcome to PM me

rooter
31-05-2013, 10:32 AM

Many thanks guys.

Sorry about the late reply bro, but I had to wait for the roster to come out for Friday before I could make a recommendation.
There are no Gold girls rostered today, but even with just Silver girls rostered Ginza is still the best show in town, and there is still plenty of top talent on display.
I have seen all the girls rostered today (actually i have pretty much seen all the Ginza girls) and none of them will disappoint you.
I am not sure what you mean by a girl with the same "posture" as Jasmin, but i will assume you want a girl with the same build and personality.
The closest would be Miyuki, but she is bigger than Jasmin. If you are Ok with a fuller figured girl then she is the best, but only if you don't mind that she is a bit plump. She has a fantastic attitude, so sweet, first class bbbj, very orgasmic, huge tits, and really beautiful face. She will treat you like a king.
If you want to try a Singapore girl then Prada is the one! Similar body to Jasmin (but smaller tits), great arse and hips, and first class service. and her bbbj is the stuff of legend !! few men have survived it ;)
And dont forget the "energiser bunny" Usagi. She is the quintessential Japanese girl in both looks and attitude. If you want to know what all the fuss about japanese girls is all about, just book Usagi and you will find out. Cute, friendly and sweet but an absolute sex machine at the same time ; thats Japanese girls in a nutshell. I reckon Usagi would be a perfect introduction to Ginza - she never disappoints! So if you forced me to recommend one girl it would be Usagi.
You can check out my reviews by putting rooter and the girl's name in the search engine.
Enjoy your day. And if you have the time money and energy, do what I do and try one girl, then go have something to eat and chill out and come back and try another one.

tgirang
31-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey Bro Rooter and The Wizard,
Thanks so much for the recommendations! I saw the roster as well and I think I might have to go with Miyuki only because I have work commitments that wont finish till midnight and Usagi finish work at 6 :(.
Love your review on Usagi tho. Dayum there's so much there that i want to see and I hope I get to see everyone if time permits.
My apologies I wasnt being specific, i meant to say "similar" posture as in similar body built and in particular cup size lol. I'm not fuss about looks or the extra that come along with it. I guess i'm just a boob man lol. Sorry that might sounded weird... :P.
Will try and see if i can see her tonight! will i see you both too there? :P
Thanks guys.

the wizard
31-05-2013, 11:49 AM
tgirang no problems mate and a good choice.
Plez do a Ar after you have seen her or any other girls
You will find Usagi does very late shifts too so don't miss her for nxt time
Most of all Enjoy..............

rooter
31-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Hey Bro Rooter and The Wizard,
Thanks so much for the recommendations! I saw the roster as well and I think I might have to go with Miyuki only because I have work commitments that wont finish till midnight and Usagi finish work at 6 :(.
Love your review on Usagi tho. Dayum there's so much there that i want to see and I hope I get to see everyone if time permits.
My apologies I wasnt being specific, i meant to say "similar" posture as in similar body built and in particular cup size lol. I'm not fuss about looks or the extra that come along with it. I guess i'm just a boob man lol. Sorry that might sounded weird... :P.
Will try and see if i can see her tonight! will i see you both too there? :P
Thanks guys.

Good choice ! If you are a boob man then you will love Miyuki.
As a bonus she has a beautiful face, a sweet personality and one of the best bbbjs in Sydney.
Just for future reference the bustiest girls at Ginza roughly in order are : Donna (Chinese), Miyuki, Jasmin, Liz, MiuMiu, Momo, Sasha (all Japanese), Elisa (Thai)
have fun !!

tgirang
31-05-2013, 05:17 PM
All set for tonight! Not the time that I wanted and I had to re-shuffle my schedule a little bit but it's all the same I guess.
Thanks heaps guys. I shall try my very best to write an AR after my session but no guarantee that i can write as good as you guys :).
Thanks for the info bro Rooter. Will keep this thread on my favorites.

Gucci2012
31-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Just for future reference the bustiest girls at Ginza roughly in order are : Donna (Chinese), Miyuki, Jasmin, Liz, MiuMiu, Momo, Sasha (all Japanese), Elisa (Thai)
have fun !!

Ummmmmmmmm bro Rooter I think your forgetting "1" name,

ranked number "1" in the Ginza hierarchy of their stable,

"1" of the best to ever do it in the history of Ginzas time line.

I "1"der why you forgot her?

Ahahaha all good, you have me curious about Donna now, any AR's on her?

rooter
31-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Ummmmmmmmm bro Rooter I think your forgetting "1" name,

ranked number "1" in the Ginza hierarchy of their stable,

"1" of the best to ever do it in the history of Ginzas time line.

I "1"der why you forgot her?

Ahahaha all good, you have me curious about Donna now, any AR's on her?

Cassie? Yes, of course. I should add her to the list.
I also forgot to add young Melissa; she's got a great set, around DD.
And ignore the order of my list too. Donna and Miyuki are the bustiest, but after that i can't really say for sure.
I saw Donna on her first day around 5 weeks ago. She was away for 4 weeks and did another shift around earlier this week or maybe late last week.
She is not a regular; just turns up now and then I think.

I didn't do an AR for her; just a brief post on her General thread. See :
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17609-Ginza-new-slim-busty-32DD-Donna-AND-very-pretty-young-Korea-Mina&highlight=donna

Gucci2012
31-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Cassie? Yes, of course. I should add her to the list.
I also forgot to add young Melissa; she's got a great set, around DD.
And ignore the order of my list too. Donna and Miyuki are the bustiest, but after that i can't really say for sure.
I saw Donna on her first day around 5 weeks ago. She was away for 4 weeks and did another shift around earlier this week or maybe late last week.
She is not a regular; just turns up now and then I think.

I didn't do an AR for her; just a brief post on her General thread. See :
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17609-Ginza-new-slim-busty-32DD-Donna-AND-very-pretty-young-Korea-Mina&highlight=donna

Ok thanks, I have to check this Donna out she was on my radar and then I forgot all about her....Sydney has too many great WL to choose from.