PDA

View Full Version : General talk Laughable inconsistencies?

johndough
18-06-2020, 03:00 AM
So I was just looking at a roster for one of my local shops, which shall remain nameless, and I noticed a certain girl has aged a year each time she’s worked there in the last 2 weeks. Last week she was 24, earlier this week 25, and then today now she’s 26. LMAO! Anyone else noticed blatant inconsistencies like this either online or in person? Not including the obvious bait and switches.

vitamin
18-06-2020, 05:03 AM
i don't think many if any of the ages are accurate. just like them ps'ed photographs.

Dettol
18-06-2020, 10:07 AM
So I was just looking at a roster for one of my local shops, which shall remain nameless, and I noticed a certain girl has aged a year each time she’s worked there in the last 2 weeks. Last week she was 24, earlier this week 25, and then today now she’s 26. LMAO! Anyone else noticed blatant inconsistencies like this either online or in person? Not including the obvious bait and switches.

If you like consistency, plenty shops advertise girls who have been staying 18/19/20 for several years.

holi_day
18-06-2020, 11:45 AM
I met a WL, advertised as 27, she complimented on my skin and asked what products I use. She wanted to buy some for her brother who is currently at university.

I added her wechat, saw her posts. That's her son, not brother. Final year in uni.

rooter
18-06-2020, 11:50 AM
The shops rarely update their profiles.
The age remains at when they started which was probably already a few years less than the real age anyway.
And some girls who started over 1 year ago still say "new to industry" or "inexperienced". LOL!
And I have seen some girls age change downwards every time they change shop, or their nationality change from China, to Taiwan, to Singapore to Hong Kong.

rooter
18-06-2020, 11:53 AM
I met a WL, advertised as 27, she complimented on my skin and asked what products I use. She wanted to buy some for her brother who is currently at university.

I added her wechat, saw her posts. That's her son, not brother. Final year in uni.

That's a classic!

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2020, 12:32 PM

Why would a WL uses her real life WeChat for work ? And exposes all her private and personal matters ?

keddy
18-06-2020, 12:45 PM
I guess some shops/advertiser's don't bother updating pics and description if they're getting decent business.

Meng
18-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Oh please if anyone believes the ages that are put up then you’re just gullible. Doesn’t matter if they’re hot right? Sometimes not knowing is better than knowing how old they really are.

tpol
18-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Why would a WL uses her real life WeChat for work ? And exposes all her private and personal matters ?

Alot of the ML who I have on WeChat use their real life WeChat.... If I ever reply to anything regarding their work, they delete my message and then ask me never to mention it again

Climax598
18-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Some do, if she don't have 2 numbers and phones. I have one WL WeChat she post family photos and videos. So I see her home and place she visit. But after a year at home she block me.

tpol
18-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Some do, if she don't have 2 numbers and phones. I have one WL WeChat she post family photos and videos. So I see her home and place she visit. But after a year at home she block me.

Same here. It's good to see their home, the food they eat, getting drunk at karaokes

I have a OnePlus phone which has parallel apps. So I can run 2 versions of Wechat with different logins. Though I don't use it coz I only have 2 real friends who uses Wechat

johndough
18-06-2020, 02:39 PM

There’s our winner right there! Hahaha

Dettol
18-06-2020, 03:37 PM

You know what they say about Western men and how well they are at guessing age LOL