PDA

View Full Version : Styles - Narwee

lonewolf77
21-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Went there again, my 3rd straight dud from Styles. So disappointed right now as i was having such a good run with Styles, never had a good run like that with any other place before. The girls they had there were top service, best part was they were nice and polite and pampering and accommodating. But seems like they are all on holidays or something, as the last 3 visits i have made have all been new girls. Tonight i saw jenny, i thought she may have been the old jenny that i had heard good reports about but sadly turns out its some new jenny who is the typical complain about doing this or doing that. Dont touch my hair, dont sit up, lie down, dont stand....poor BBBJ, mainly just a soft HJ.

The previous girl i tried last week was alright but still not up to styles standards, i think her name was alex? or something, she was alright and nice, but still not the same quality and hopeless BBBJ but at least she was nice and smiling and seemed to want to be there. The one before that (2 weeks ago) was the worst one ever. But so far i am paying 80$ for 20mins... i am getting below average looking girls and service / pampering is just non-existant. I think i will not try any new names or girls they have in there, but just wait for the regulars to come back... Have thrown away too much money recently.....All 3 girls, not much eye contact, actually alex? was alright in that department, the other 2 had no eye contact what sover. they had the face of "eewww i dont want to be doing this".....

Sextus
21-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Yes, just wait for Alysha to come back. She is the standard that justified Styles calling the girls technicians.

She has a lovely personality too.

With clothes left on the bj's have to be special to make up for it. For a while they were. Not now it seems. Maybe it is the suburb. Narwee is a pretty average place.

aus36
21-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Yes, just wait for Alysha to come back. She is the standard that justified Styles calling the girls technicians.

She has a lovely personality too.

With clothes left on the bj's have to be special to make up for it. For a while they were. Not now it seems. Maybe it is the suburb. Narwee is a pretty average place.

Isn't Alysa due back by now?
Might need to do a check up.

plonkey
21-02-2013, 11:58 PM
maybe chinese new year has something to do with it???

lonewolf77
26-02-2013, 03:49 PM
What seems to be going on i think is styles is getting the girls that used to work at this joint before styles took over as a FS option. The problem is these girls are lower quality and are more about FS for a cheap price rather than a really good pampering and BBBJ service. So maybe if you went there and took the FS option then its alright, but they really dont seem interested in giving a BBBJ and yet you are paying premium for a BBBJ only service...go figure. So try to get the old school styles girls if you want BBBJ i think...not sure if there are any new styles girls that are good but from my experiences thus far, all 3 new girls i have tried (that werent available in Styles before) have been duds.

Style_Admin
28-02-2013, 04:39 PM
yes they were something special...

plz dont forget about coco , mica and alysha and crystal they should be back soon..

mean while try the full service at narwee we have new goddess called NANA and she shall satisfy you i guarantee it....

for bookings and enquiries at 0435 589 029

DaftOne
28-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Just dropped by narwee and it seems like they are no longer offering their signature service, FS only.
I thought maybe they didn't have anyone on BJ duty today but when I asked they guy he said they were no longer doing the 20 min service.

Was presented with 1 girl but wasn't up to their previous standards.

lonewolf77
01-03-2013, 06:47 AM
I am not sure why they decided to have them all go on holidays at the same time. Would have made more sense for them to all go at separate times, that way there was always at least one or 2 left behind. Thats how most companies would have done it i would have thought.

MaxPunter
01-03-2013, 09:16 AM
I am not sure why they decided to have them all go on holidays at the same time. Would have made more sense for them to all go at separate times, that way there was always at least one or 2 left behind. Thats how most companies would have done it i would have thought.

Maybe they left when the management decided to go FS
Its now one month that they are constantly sayng that Alysha and Crystal will be back in 2-3 weeks...i suspect they won't be back at all

dk1800
01-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I'd be surprised to see Alysha back any time soon and same for Crystal. It was good while it lasted.

the wizard
01-03-2013, 07:37 PM
damn, i really wanted to see this Alysha

MaxPunter
01-03-2013, 07:52 PM
damn, i really wanted to see this Alysha

If Coco is still around, give her a go
She is not as good as Alysha, but damn cute and so...korean

Be aware, if you like big tits walk away (she is A) but tall, slim and nicely white

She is the last one of the old technicians