PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Artarmon Remedial Massage 84A...Sevices

warwick1
21-06-2020, 06:02 AM
I noticed in the other Forum in the "Whats New" section they are advertising cbj is available for $20 extra with some girls and fs available with some girls, did not know this "establishment" was licensed.....They dont even have a shower, well not when I was last there...I always took a 10.am booking because of the shower hassle and showered at home, I lived locally........

Archie Boy
21-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Pretty expensive FS @ $160/30 $180/45 $200/60 especially if its on a massage table.

Heard the boss say they are getting showers put in soon.

Very surprised they would run the risk of offering FS when brothels can't reopen licenced venues until July 1st.

blitz
21-06-2020, 10:04 AM
FS has been happening there for a while now. Just not sure if the boss was aware. A few girls there will provide fs for a $100 tip.

londonlife
21-06-2020, 10:07 AM
FS has been happening there for a while now. Just not sure if the boss was aware. A few girls there will provide fs for a $100 tip.

I would not go there unless I book the first session of the day as there is no shower. Thanks for the info guys.

warwick1
21-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Thats what I was paying, it certainly wasnt a secret, just surprised he would be advertising it , hopefully it might come back and bite him on the arse. (that could be an extra service)....They both knew it was going on for ages........

ThatAsian
21-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Yeah it was kind of unofficial for a long time and some of the open minded girls said it was taken up a bit but the lack of shower really threw me off.

I’ve decided to stop going here after the shit they pulled in lockdown. Plenty of other shops on the strip that offers great service.

seeder
21-06-2020, 03:03 PM
It was one of my regular shop from the bargaining and so many good memories. I prefer rnt in RNT shops. It was fun to discover a girl and sometimes you go long way through individual attempts. That’s exciting and will be. Since everything is open about this shop, I felt like nothing to discover and we knew they will push us for FS to get extra bucks. It’s sad for that I lost all the exciting part of RNT specially when a girl ask you to turn over and you dig through what’s on offer. But now now we already know what’s on offer. But i might see some one over there for last time since she came back.

liminal
21-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Yeah it was kind of unofficial for a long time and some of the open minded girls said it was taken up a bit but the lack of shower really threw me off.

I’ve decided to stop going here after the shit they pulled in lockdown. Plenty of other shops on the strip that offers great service.

Not been there for sometime .. what was the lockdown shit?

That aside the other funny thing was male owner partner on more than one occasion busted getting rnt’s efc at a few other establishments ... one of the mamasan/ owners I was chatting to mentioned she had a really good customer , blah blah until she realised he was poaching or trying 😂😊

happyspider
21-06-2020, 11:07 PM
I noticed in the other Forum in the "Whats New" section they are advertising cbj is available for $20 extra with some girls and fs available with some girls, did not know this "establishment" was licensed.....They dont even have a shower, well not when I was last there...I always took a 10.am booking because of the shower hassle and showered at home, I lived locally........
Bros, haven’t been to this joint in years, but a few years back they had a shower within the room, the room was on the right hand side of the reception..???

Generalpunter
22-06-2020, 01:08 AM
Is 84a the door on the right or the left at the top of the stairs? I went in there late one night because I had just missed the girls at 126a and ended up in the joint on the left. Lady was very enthusiastically pulling me in so I obliged. Managed to slip a few digits in and was surprised to feel her legit wet AF. It would be hard for me to walk past her again.

Mill88
22-06-2020, 12:35 PM
It's the one on the right.
This shop has been my go to as I liked that they posted pics of the girls on LINE each day. But as others have said, no shower so I always booked first for the day.

MDPorto
22-06-2020, 03:58 PM
This shop (and their sister shop at 6 Poplar St Surry Hills) is very inconsistent and seems to have a high turn over of staff. They do market themselves quite well on WeChat / Line.

Have had a couple of favourites and repeats at Artarmon. But the good girls have tended to disappear from the roster quite quickly. Chinese Ella, Japanese Ellen and Japanese Suki were among my favourite ladies to visit in Sydney. These ladies are now no place to be found.

Miyamoto
22-06-2020, 05:47 PM
This shop (and their sister shop at 6 Poplar St Surry Hills) is very inconsistent and seems to have a high turn over of staff. They do market themselves quite well on WeChat / Line.

Have had a couple of favourites and repeats at Artarmon. But the good girls have tended to disappear from the roster quite quickly. Chinese Ella, Japanese Ellen and Japanese Suki were among my favourite ladies to visit in Sydney. These ladies are now no place to be found.

I saw Suki listed on the roster recently, not sure if its the same Suki, and I only saw her rostored for one day. She is someone I would go back there for.

Jumper63
22-06-2020, 06:05 PM
It was one of my regular shop from the bargaining and so many good memories. I prefer rnt in RNT shops. It was fun to discover a girl and sometimes you go long way through individual attempts. That’s exciting and will be. Since everything is open about this shop, I felt like nothing to discover and we knew they will push us for FS to get extra bucks. It’s sad for that I lost all the exciting part of RNT specially when a girl ask you to turn over and you dig through what’s on offer. But now now we already know what’s on offer. But i might see some one over there for last time since she came back.

totally! its that unexpected that makes it so exciting ... even if you're just as happy with RnT

asiafever
22-06-2020, 06:56 PM

Ella?
Gone?
(Falls to knees screaming to the heavens)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MDPorto
22-06-2020, 07:36 PM
I saw Suki listed on the roster recently, not sure if its the same Suki, and I only saw her rostored for one day. She is someone I would go back there for.

I don't think it is the same Suki. Agreed on the previous Suki though (she definitely went back to Japan late last year).

MDPorto
22-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Ella?
Gone?
(Falls to knees screaming to the heavens)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I saw her three times pre-COVID earlier in the year. Noticed she dropped off the roster sometime in late February. I sent a couple of messages in early March to check if she was going to be available again, but told she was on holidays... I can only assume that means she went back to China and now can't get back? She was great.

asiafever
22-06-2020, 08:15 PM
I saw her three times pre-COVID earlier in the year. Noticed she dropped off the roster sometime in late February. I sent a couple of messages in early March to check if she was going to be available again, but told she was on holidays... I can only assume that means she went back to China and now can't get back? She was great.

She was a superstar. Lovely girl. Great fun and a top attitude.

A moment of silence for a fallen star...

trick
22-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Both Ellen and Suki were fantastic. I believe both have gone back to Japan

toilet33
23-06-2020, 11:34 AM
She was a superstar. Lovely girl. Great fun and a top attitude.

A moment of silence for a fallen star...

Ella was the only ML in recent years that I went back multiple times for....... *wipes tear*

asiafever
23-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Ella was the only ML in recent years that I went back multiple times for....... *wipes tear*

Indeed. I also broke my self-enforced rules regarding multiple visits.
Those shorts on that perfect booty. Goddamn those shorts...

#putoutyourshorts

MDPorto
30-06-2020, 05:09 PM
I just have to comment, and probably everyone already knows and agrees, and most places do this anyway...

The WeChat / Line advertising from 84a / 6 Poplar is heavily photoshopped. Don't be fooled by the leggy model-esque figures. The faces do appear to be real though (even if partially covered up for privacy).

Most recently I've seen Lisa, Grace, XiXi and Samantha. They were nothing to write home about and all had different figures/features from the photos.

Personally, I'll be avoiding this establishment for the foreseeable future (unless Ella returns).

Also, they should not be offering full service.

I'm a bit concerned about the long term quality of these establishments going forward given the effects of COVID.

Dettol
30-06-2020, 06:41 PM
I just have to comment, and probably everyone already knows and agrees, and most places do this anyway...

The WeChat / Line advertising from 84a / 6 Poplar is heavily photoshopped. Don't be fooled by the leggy model-esque figures. The faces do appear to be real though (even if partially covered up for privacy).

Most recently I've seen Lisa, Grace, XiXi and Samantha. They were nothing to write home about and all had different figures/features from the photos.

Personally, I'll be avoiding this establishment for the foreseeable future (unless Ella returns).

Also, they should not be offering full service.

I'm a bit concerned about the long term quality of these establishments going forward given the effects of COVID.
Sounds good bro! Now if anyone knows where this Ella is and kind enough to pm me, I’ll be on my way LOL!

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Sounds good bro! Now if anyone knows where this Ella is and kind enough to pm me, I’ll be on my way LOL!

Did Ella previously work at MAC?:question:

Rowdypants
30-06-2020, 11:02 PM
Elsa is appearing on the poplar st roster again recently and I can confirm she is a legit 10/10 looks wise. Absolutely stunning.

ThatAsian
01-07-2020, 12:37 AM
Elsa is appearing on the poplar st roster again recently and I can confirm she is a legit 10/10 looks wise. Absolutely stunning.

Ella not Elsa.

Different girls.

Labia Vortex
01-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Certainly have some gorgeous girls.... Samantha... Yee hah ... on the to do list

Mill88
01-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Most of the girls I have seen here have looked the same as in the photos. Perhaps except for Chloe, seemed like a different girl.

Rowdypants
01-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Ella not Elsa.

Different girls.

I know, I was specifically referring to Elsa as I’ve noticed she is on the roster again. I saw her probably 18 months ago and she was fantastic.

asiafever
01-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Most of the girls I have seen here have looked the same as in the photos. Perhaps except for Chloe, seemed like a different girl.

Same. Chloe did not look anything like the photo, others have all been fairly accurate.

ThatAsian
02-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Some photos are definitely poorly manipulated. Random wall or straight lines become all curved at strategic locations.

But I guess that’s at most places and long as you see it and manage your expectations then it should be fine.

Balls69
13-10-2021, 12:31 PM
I know, I was specifically referring to Elsa as I’ve noticed she is on the roster again. I saw her probably 18 months ago and she was fantastic.

Anyone remember Elsa from 84a
Such a sweet girl. Great massage and amazing part 2 also.

The pictures of gabby at SBM today (WED 13/10) look just like her

Anyone know if gabby is Elsa 84a returned. Great girl. I just can’t get there today unfortunately:)

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to SBM yesterday though [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelA2
13-10-2021, 02:12 PM
I figure ‘why die wondering’ since I had seen Elsa a couple of times at 6 Poplar before they shut down and Elsa disappeared.

So asked SBM to ask Gabby if she was Elsa previously. Answer I was given was yes.

Balls69
13-10-2021, 05:33 PM
I figure ‘why die wondering’ since I had seen Elsa a couple of times at 6 Poplar before they shut down and Elsa disappeared.

So asked SBM to ask Gabby if she was Elsa previously. Answer I was given was yes.

That’s brilliant

I asked too
No reply, but I’m sure they r busy

I’m so going to see her [emoji106][emoji106]

You’ve seen Elsa/Gabby before too??

Oops, I just re-read your reply... you saw her at 6 poplar......she’s great hey!

Now SBM might just be making it up, but anyway, I’m willing to take that punt.

Let me know if you see her first. I’ll report back too

Happy to swap favourites over PM etc ... [emoji106]

MichaelA2
13-10-2021, 06:42 PM
That’s brilliant

I asked too
No reply, but I’m sure they r busy

I’m so going to see her [emoji106][emoji106]

You’ve seen Elsa/Gabby before too??

Oops, I just re-read your reply... you saw her at 6 poplar......she’s great hey!

Now SBM might just be making it up, but anyway, I’m willing to take that punt.

Let me know if you see her first. I’ll report back too

Happy to swap favourites over PM etc ... [emoji106]

Please let me know if it is her! I’ll be keen to visit her again.

Balls69
13-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Please let me know if it is her! I’ll be keen to visit her again.

Will do mate

eric1234
26-10-2021, 10:51 PM
I believe Elsa formerly of 84a Artarmon and 6 Poplar is "Lydia" at Diva Body Tone.

sync3d3d
01-11-2021, 09:23 AM
is this place still open (84a)? I can't see any intel, rosters/reports etc. for quite awhile now.

asiafever
01-11-2021, 09:37 AM
is this place still open (84a)? I can't see any intel, rosters/reports etc. for quite awhile now.

Rosters are posted on Line.

eric1234
04-12-2021, 09:11 AM
For the person asking, it looks like Elsa works sometimes at 84a's Kensington Massage Parlour as well.

Sibon
04-12-2021, 03:47 PM
84A seems to have the same set of girls week after week for a long time.

Most customers are pretty tired of the same old dishes.

I think the other shop nearby has ovetaken it in this aspect with infusion of new exciting talents. I was there in the other shop yesterday after comparing what's on offered between the two in Wechat rosters.

Labia Vortex
05-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Has this place had a change of management…?

jzchan
05-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Has this place had a change of management…?

I think it’s the same. I saw boss lady come in over in Kensington

Labia Vortex
05-12-2021, 01:41 PM
I think it’s the same. I saw boss lady come in over in Kensington
Thought it was run/owned by a guy
Rude he is

asiafever
05-12-2021, 06:27 PM
Thought it was run/owned by a guy
Rude he is

Yoda, is that You?

84a was owned by Penny & Joseph. If you went early doors you would only have seen Penny most likely. Joe was around more as time passed, especially when they opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills and other happenings. Haven't seen Joe for a while, Penny was back last 2 times I went pre-lockdown and now I don't know who owns what.

Sibon
05-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Yoda, is that You?

84a was owned by Penny & Joseph. If you went early doors you would only have seen Penny most likely. Joe was around more as time passed, especially when they opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills and other happenings. Haven't seen Joe for a while, Penny was back last 2 times I went pre-lockdown and now I don't know who owns what.

Used to see Penny there then increasingly Joseph before and after lockdown.

They opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills? Which one?

I've only heard about their new shop in Kensington staffed with the regulars from 84A.

They need new fresh "young" blood. Apparently these days those girls are mainly from Thailand.

84A are mainly MILFs from China. I saw an odd stretch mark and cesarean scar there.

asiafever
05-12-2021, 09:16 PM
Used to see Penny there then increasingly Joseph before and after lockdown.

They opened a 2nd shop in Surrey Hills? Which one?

I've only heard about their new shop in Kensington staffed with the regulars from 84A.

They need new fresh "young" blood. Apparently these days those girls are mainly from Thailand.

84A are mainly MILFs from China. I saw an odd stretch mark and cesarean scar there.

They took over 6 Poplar, closed down now.

Penny is a good operator. I felt I could trust her recommendations and that she genuinely wanted honest feedback. If the only girl available she thought wasn't up my alley she would say so and let me decide. One time she knew a girl I would really like would be free in 30min so she organised a double header for me, back to back 30min sessions with 2 girls for 60min price, only catch was 2 x extras fees, which was fine by me.

I got along well with Joseph, I didn't think his recommendations were AS reliable as Penny's, but I never had an issue there.
Their new shop in Kensington may as well be Kensington London for me, chances of getting to either are about the same.

Applejoker
06-12-2021, 02:11 PM
no more photos on their wechat roster though... but from the names - seems like the same girls

tawer5ag
06-12-2021, 02:18 PM
They took over 6 Poplar, closed down now.

Penny is a good operator. I felt I could trust her recommendations and that she genuinely wanted honest feedback. If the only girl available she thought wasn't up my alley she would say so and let me decide. One time she knew a girl I would really like would be free in 30min so she organised a double header for me, back to back 30min sessions with 2 girls for 60min price, only catch was 2 x extras fees, which was fine by me.

I got along well with Joseph, I didn't think his recommendations were AS reliable as Penny's, but I never had an issue there.
Their new shop in Kensington may as well be Kensington London for me, chances of getting to either are about the same.

Yo!

Same fucking experience on the shops recommendations.

Penny has been pretty spot on with her recommendations.
And jo has always been "youll like her" or something. [emoji28]

So i always make sure that im talking to penny when im asking for recommendations.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Sibon
06-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Yo!

Same fucking experience on the shops recommendations.

Penny has been pretty spot on with her recommendations.
And jo has always been "youll like her" or something. [emoji28]

So i always make sure that im talking to penny when im asking for recommendations.

There isn't much choice with such a limited pool of talents they have.

There are owners who actually have worked in massage parlours and are now owners themselves. They are able to attract their friends and use their connections to draw in new blood. 88A Atarmon and 200 Stanmore are two examples.

84A Atarmon has paper-thin walls and tiny toilets. Even the girls who work there talked about there were no facility to wash themselves.

It's good to see that 200 Stanmore has a basin in each room and a bathroom although not ensuite like 14 Burwood who has large rooms. I feel like I want to try chasing the girl around the massage table for a bit of fun in 14 Burwood.

james912
06-12-2021, 11:58 PM
Anybody seen Helen or Ada?

Travelmate
07-12-2021, 01:32 AM

Humm... why?
They are plus size.. suitable for certain brothers.

Sibon
07-12-2021, 03:31 AM

Helen has one of the biggest melons around. She is open to "play" (not limit to melons).

tawer5ag
07-12-2021, 10:31 AM
IMO Better options around Hampden RD.

I wont add to Penny's greedy hands. The stand over tactics with the adjacent small Thai shop a couple of years ago ( no longer operates) was mafia squeeze style shit.

Quite a few girls (younger and older) told me ( other shops) left 84a due to her heavy mgmt style.Can you pm me some info on which girls, that worked at 84a, are currently working on other shops now?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

MrPerson126
07-12-2021, 10:43 AM
Has anyone tried Helen at 84a? I read she has G cups! O_o

CharlieM
07-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Has anyone tried Helen at 84a? I read she has G cups! O_o

I tried her when she first started working at Summerville. Magnificent tits and not bad service. AR is somwhere in the private massage section.

MrPerson126
07-12-2021, 12:47 PM
I tried her when she first started working at Summerville. Magnificent tits and not bad service. AR is somwhere in the private massage section.

Couldn't find it anywhere in the CharlieM. I'll have to give her a try though. Is she pretty? Fun? How is the rest of her?

CharlieM
07-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Couldn't find it anywhere in the CharlieM. I'll have to give her a try though. Is she pretty? Fun? How is the rest of her?

Looks wise she reminds me of the female version of Chow in the Hangover movie but with big tits