PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anyone can help?

harrypotter1983
21-06-2020, 10:20 PM
Bobo who used to work DHM before COVID-19. Apparently she is no longer rostered since shop reopened? Does anyone know which shop she works for now?

holi_day
22-06-2020, 04:24 PM
Just move on mate. I am an emotional person too and have been through this many times. The girl that I thought she was the one and only.

Just explore and you will soon find a replacement that you have no regrets with.

mulanbaby
22-06-2020, 07:36 PM
What is DHM? Is a place?

mulanbaby
22-06-2020, 07:55 PM
Oh many things to learn.
I don't know how to massage
But I like to go massage.

chatswood2067
22-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Massage is easy to learn if U just want to learn the basic ask a friend or someone to teach you swedish massage

asiafever
22-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Just move on mate. I am an emotional person too and have been through this many times. The girl that I thought she was the one and only.

Just explore and you will soon find a replacement that you have no regrets with.

I hear you. God knows I've been there too.

But yet he can live in hope.
Hope is what keeps us all alive. It is the most human emotion. To steal a line, it is simultaneously the source of both our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness.

Sorry I hit the wine early tonight...

Basil22
22-06-2020, 08:28 PM
I hear you. God knows I've been there too.

But yet he can live in hope.
Hope is what keeps us all alive. It is the most human emotion. To steal a line, it is simultaneously the source of both our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness.

Haha bring on the sensitivities mate! I have not been on the wine but echo your sentiment. Anyway, the heart never follows logic. If it did then I would have saved myself many a drama in life 🤪

Raybo
22-06-2020, 08:38 PM

Quoting Homer Simpson.......

https://youtu.be/hUVwR0rw5fk

asiafever
22-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Quoting Homer Simpson.......

https://youtu.be/hUVwR0rw5fk

I'll drink to that!

asiafever
22-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Haha bring on the sensitivities mate! I have not been on the wine but echo your sentiment. Anyway, the heart never follows logic. If it did then I would have saved myself many a drama in life ��

Same, using the brain instead of other organs could have saved me many, many a sleepless night...

cuteguy
16-07-2020, 04:48 PM

Spot on. Don't be a stalker or obsessed with one girl. Move on and you will find more out there. They are just waiting for you. Sorry, your money! Lol.