PDA

View Full Version : Jess 39 tope st

marc
21-02-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane :(.

lopin
05-03-2013, 10:05 PM
How cheap?

evo701
22-05-2013, 08:03 PM
tope is normally $140 half hour

dick lek
11-08-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane :(.

Will try next week.

dick lek
11-08-2014, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=marc;186394]I'm on holiday here and everyone said go there so I did..... Wow!!!! They gave me a line up and jess was number 2 cute as hell .she is one of the hottest I've seen working. I bang her small body non - stop.
She couldnt talk English but I found that even more cute . I want to go do her again before I go ha. Never get chicks this hot and this cheap in brisbane :(.[/QUOT

Astoshuffle
14-08-2014, 08:37 PM
I have a conference in melbourne next month. Ill be sure to try this baby out