PDA

View Full Version : General talk before a punt do you generally save up your bullets or just go as usual

misard
24-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Hi all

just want to see the opinions here about whether you would still "beat your meat" few days/weeks prior a session ? or you would like go on a high saving mode and release all during the session ?

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

ThatAsian
24-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Weeks... damn can’t hold out that long.

Generally I hold out a day or two but never too smart to enter with a fully loaded gun.

holi_day
24-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Not necessarily the bullets but more of building up the sexual energy and desire. Have proper intervals between punts is important, to me.

I would also avoid legs training at least a day or two before punt. If I have a heavy training session on my lower body I would struggle to perform.

toilet33
24-06-2020, 11:29 AM
I'll share this, a number of years ago, I really enjoyed a session with Vicky (the breasts). I actually shot a load about 2 hours before my session with her, but yet she got me over the line so quickly eventhough I was trying to hold it back! I am not a young guy, and many MLs have had trouble getting me to shoot my load. There has only been 2 MLs who were able to do this with me. :)

Jumper63
24-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Not necessarily the bullets but more of building up the sexual energy and desire. Have proper intervals between punts is important, to me.

I would also avoid legs training at least a day or two before punt. If I have a heavy training session on my lower body I would struggle to perform.

Interesting ... now that you mention it, i also have noticed that if i run or swim before a punt performance is compromised. I'd never made the connection

tpol
24-06-2020, 01:47 PM
I can come whenever I want to, like maybe take 3-5 mins. If I don't want to, I can last 1 hr easily.

When I feel it's getting unfair on the girl e.g. she's getting tired or she's tired from getting pumped, I'll concentrate on coming and then not long after I will.

Doesn't matter if I did exercise previously, held bullets or shot them before.

everydaydee
24-06-2020, 03:09 PM
I'll share this, a number of years ago, I really enjoyed a session with Vicky (the breasts). I actually shot a load about 2 hours before my session with her, but yet she got me over the line so quickly eventhough I was trying to hold it back! I am not a young guy, and many MLs have had trouble getting me to shoot my load. There has only been 2 MLs who were able to do this with me. :)

Hey where's this Vicky from? (Large kitty man myself)

rooter
24-06-2020, 06:46 PM
zero preparation, just turn up and hope for the best

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2020, 11:23 PM
Hey where's this Vicky from? (Large kitty man myself)

Vicky the Thai Breast was a popular ML back at the good old days of Silver Fox at 376 Pitt.

Cheers

Raybo
24-06-2020, 11:30 PM
performance when you are punting? I kinda get it, but it's not really that important.