PDA

View Full Version : General talk RNT shops inside office buildings

yowser
25-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know any RNT’s inside corporate office buildings?

I will start with the ones I know:
Photara thai
197 clarence
Chifley massage (while not focused on rnt they can offer it if requested)
The building next to apple shop on george st (cant remember the name)

Midnight_Prowl
25-06-2020, 07:30 PM
With Photara shop you have to very clear yiu want part 2 otherwise some girl dont get it.
I was very fond memories in photara, went there for fun and ml offered me DATY and she loved it met her outside and had amazing sex in her apartment. But when went there after couple of months later no part 2. Later she said i need to ask.
After 6 months went to this shop, this time i was very firm and asked for part 2. But ml wouldn't take clothe off but she mananged let me cum twice which was amazing effort. Spend around $250 on her.
There are other shop in sussex st near town hall

asiafever
25-06-2020, 07:36 PM
There are a couple in Parra from memory, used to be a couple at Norwest, not sure about the city as I never go there. Used to be one in Nth Sydney from memory too.

aussiegaigin
25-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Two Thai shops between McDonald's/Apple in George St.

518 Kent St

Isn't there one in World Square building off George St?

happyspider
25-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Two Thai shops between McDonald's/Apple in George St.

518 Kent St

Isn't there one in World Square building off George St?

Bro I think you might be referring to 650 George Street???? Not sure if still there...???

traveller1
25-06-2020, 10:38 PM
One of my favourite, next to the Church office on George st, it was Blossom massage

Sir Puntalot
25-06-2020, 10:55 PM
Did anyone try that one in the food court in the building on the corner of Park & Elizabeth St? Would always walk past it on a short cut to Museum station but never went in there (always looked too legit!)

Sir Puntalot
25-06-2020, 10:56 PM
One of my favourite, next to the Church office on George st, it was Blossom massage

Did Blossom not make it back after the lockdown?

end user
25-06-2020, 11:33 PM
Genuinely curious, why does this need to be a list? What's is the specific advantage of them being in an office building?

storry_teller
26-06-2020, 12:06 AM
“I’m on way to see my accountant!”

Genuinely curious, why does this need to be a list? What's is the specific advantage of them being in an office building?

end user
26-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Lol. Fair call.

rooter
26-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Maybe the OP has an office and office girl fetish.

aussiegaigin
27-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Genuinely curious, why does this need to be a list? What's is the specific advantage of them being in an office building?A lot of punters have a phobia about being seen by acquaintances when entering or leaving an obvious ground level establishment. Inside an office building reduces risk of such exposure.

birch
27-06-2020, 05:14 PM
A lot of punters have a phobia about being seen by acquaintances when entering or leaving an obvious ground level establishment. Inside an office building reduces risk of such exposure.

Ageed - 650 George was (perhaps still is!) great for this.

troubledsoul
14-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Did Blossom not make it back after the lockdown?

Yes, they announced on their wechat that they were back.

bobbyj99
14-07-2020, 04:21 PM
nothing to comment really

cuteguy
14-07-2020, 04:51 PM

For big breast lovers, this shop use to have many busty girls.

frankyang
19-07-2020, 06:45 PM
If there was a RnT in an office building, I feel like I would actively avoid it haha... not worth the questions to your professional life if you get recognised

aussiegaigin
19-07-2020, 07:08 PM
If there was a RnT in an office building, I feel like I would actively avoid it haha... not worth the questions to your professional life if you get recognised

It would depend how discreet the shop is.

I went to one down in Bridge St a few years ago, it had a standard wooden door with just a number on it. Impossible to tell what went on inside. A couple of K girls worked there.

By contrast, another shop I visited in Maroubra had a very exposed reception area and conspicuous signage, Anyone else using the building knew what was going on. It only lasted a couple of months, I guess other tenants complained.

Awqjoq
24-07-2020, 01:36 PM
North Sydney Sunny Massage is in an office building, level 3 of 97 Pacific Highway. Without looking it up you would have no idea it was there, no signage outside - just up some steps to 2 plain office elevators. Once there it's next door to some brokering place. Old guy on reception, once in the room I saw a young Thai girl with one of the best bodies I've seen on any ML. Great part 2 technique too.

somtum
19-12-2020, 07:49 AM
North Sydney Sunny Massage is in an office building, level 3 of 97 Pacific Highway. Without looking it up you would have no idea it was there, no signage outside - just up some steps to 2 plain office elevators. Once there it's next door to some brokering place. Old guy on reception, once in the room I saw a young Thai girl with one of the best bodies I've seen on any ML. Great part 2 technique too.

Did u get her name?

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2020, 08:46 AM
For big breast lovers, this shop use to have many busty girls.

Yeap! At least three big pairs have made my Top 10........... haha

TittyGuy
19-12-2020, 09:40 AM

Is that Wynyard Blossom? Or a different place?

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2020, 09:42 AM
Is that Wynyard Blossom? Or a different place?

No, that was 812 George St

syd_pete79
20-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Wynyard Massage (opposite the Office Hotel) is kind of an office block...I think there's a Piano school in there too...