Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120/ no rush

Size/shape : Pretty & Petite Body with Elegant Appearance

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese Good English

Services Provided : Relaxation massage & NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES x 100

My experience with SBM :
I was just reading reviews in this forum and stumbled upon SBM. So I added their we-chat, looked at the roster and could not decide between Heby or Nico. I sent a message for an appointment at 6:30 pm and asking recommendations. The owner replied I should visit the shop to see the MLs. We both agreed 6:30 PM would be a good time.

It was 30 minutes before the appointment and I received a message from the owner to push back the appointment to 7 PM because Heby is free at that time. The owner also recommended Heby if I prefer Japanese ML. So I agreed.

I arrived at SBM, the lady (owner?) greets me. She super lovely, very aunty like and I really like her fashion game. haha.
I told her about my appointment with Heby and she guided me to the room. The room was very spacious and well lit. In the room I patiently waited for Heby while making other observations and making my self comfortable, the wall is very thin so I could hear conversation between Heby and the lady. I can also hear footworks from upstairs.

I heard a knock and Heby comes in, we greeted each other and she told me to undress and lay on the massage table. I nicely put away my clothes and did what she told me.

My first impression of Heby were, she has a wonderful smile, confidence and I like the way she looks . She asked me if I like soft, medium or hard massage, I opt for hard. She began the session by giving me full body relaxation massage, her massage technique was nice and she hit the right pressure point. During the massage session we had a lovely conversation, I really enjoyed it. We talked about common interest, backgrounds, studies etc. Before the next session start she rubbed hot towel and generously apply baby powder.

The next part she told me to turn over and she started to undress, as per Leslie75 wrote "...natural A cups, pointy nips... milky white body and smooth...". Heby started massaging my thighs and slowly going up and to excite things, she added tickling / tease play around my sensitive area. She did air blowing near my *JOHN*. It gives a nice tingling warm sensation. As she stood closer to me, and she started slowly massaging my *JOHN* (not tugging). She used this massage technique which was hard to describe but it felt great. The technique she did makes a great build up and tension. As the tension rises she goes faster & faster and the next thing you know. Climax. My mind went blank.

Heby proceeds to give me a nice aftercare and offered me a head massage until the time ran out. During the head massage we picked up the conversation where we left.

Session ends, I thanked Heby for the service, I proceeded to the lobby and to be greeted by the lady again, she made sure that I was well taken care by Heby and happy with the session. I gave her a feedback and bid her farewell until next time.

The only thing that mildly irritates me during the session were loud truck noises from outside and the loud footstep from upstairs. There is nothing I or the management can do about it.

sydneybabymassage
26-06-2020, 05:01 PM
Thanks baby for visiting Heby.
Baby need to focus more with Heby’s moaning and not distracted by those sounds. Ha Ha

Please come again

Sir Puntalot
26-06-2020, 05:18 PM
Thanks baby for visiting Heby.
Baby need to focus more with Heby’s moaning and not distracted by those sounds. Ha Ha

Please come again

I think he did come again! :miao:

I will have to verify Heby's moaning when in Sydney next!

Leslie75
26-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Person's Name : Heby

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 20/06/2020

The next part she told me to turn over and she started to undress, as per Leslie75 wrote "...natural A cups, pointy nips... milky white body and smooth...". Heby started massaging my thighs and slowly going up and to excite things, she added tickling / tease play around my sensitive area. She did air blowing near my *JOHN*. It gives a nice tingling warm sensation. As she stood closer to me, and she started slowly massaging my *JOHN* (not tugging). She used this massage technique which was hard to describe but it felt great. The technique she did makes a great build up and tension. As the tension rises she goes faster & faster and the next thing you know. Climax. My mind went blank

Session ends, I thanked Heby for the service, I proceeded to the lobby and to be greeted by the lady again, she made sure that I was well taken care by Heby and happy with the session. I gave her a feedback and bid her farewell until next time.

The only thing that mildly irritates me during the session were loud truck noises from outside and the loud footstep from upstairs. There is nothing I or the management can do about it.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Heby indeed service oriented with Japanese style of rimming and enjoying handling LT. I have good returns from Heby as visited her few times.

How was her parfumerie?

sydneybabymassage
27-06-2020, 11:26 AM
Thanks for sharing bro.
Heby indeed service oriented with Japanese style of rimming and enjoying handling LT. I have good returns from Heby as visited her few times.

How was her parfumerie?
Hi baby
Heby has Japanese culture services, she has good recognition from her customers
Beside when will you revisit Heby and our girls?
Please come

Leslie75
27-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Hi baby
Heby has Japanese culture services, she has good recognition from her customers
Beside when will you revisit Heby and our girls?
Please come
Ha Ha coming soon
No doubt Heby is one of my best as she is really accommodating

diligent
29-06-2020, 02:54 AM
Thanks for sharing bro.

How was her parfumerie?

Hey Leslie75,

I was wearing my own perfume on that day, I think the perfume I was wearing overpowered hers. :)

Jerime2p
25-07-2020, 08:40 AM
LOL Heby has her Japanese cultures, hygiene and tidy is their manners.
We have few others Japanese ladies on roster.
Thanks brothers sharing good reviews

Like Japanese cultures neat and clean. Heby has good personality

jordan69
02-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Sweet Japanese lady. Visited her before good service oriented

Leslie75
18-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Wow 2 Japanese today. Missed Heby’s service and care

12093487o
03-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Person's Name : Heby

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 20/06/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120/ no rush

Size/shape : Pretty & Petite Body with Elegant Appearance

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese Good English

Services Provided : Relaxation massage & NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES x 100

My experience with SBM :
I was just reading reviews in this forum and stumbled upon SBM. So I added their we-chat, looked at the roster and could not decide between Heby or Nico. I sent a message for an appointment at 6:30 pm and asking recommendations. The owner replied I should visit the shop to see the MLs. We both agreed 6:30 PM would be a good time.

It was 30 minutes before the appointment and I received a message from the owner to push back the appointment to 7 PM because Heby is free at that time. The owner also recommended Heby if I prefer Japanese ML. So I agreed.

I arrived at SBM, the lady (owner?) greets me. She super lovely, very aunty like and I really like her fashion game. haha.
I told her about my appointment with Heby and she guided me to the room. The room was very spacious and well lit. In the room I patiently waited for Heby while making other observations and making my self comfortable, the wall is very thin so I could hear conversation between Heby and the lady. I can also hear footworks from upstairs.

I heard a knock and Heby comes in, we greeted each other and she told me to undress and lay on the massage table. I nicely put away my clothes and did what she told me.

My first impression of Heby were, she has a wonderful smile, confidence and I like the way she looks . She asked me if I like soft, medium or hard massage, I opt for hard. She began the session by giving me full body relaxation massage, her massage technique was nice and she hit the right pressure point. During the massage session we had a lovely conversation, I really enjoyed it. We talked about common interest, backgrounds, studies etc. Before the next session start she rubbed hot towel and generously apply baby powder.

The next part she told me to turn over and she started to undress, as per Leslie75 wrote "...natural A cups, pointy nips... milky white body and smooth...". Heby started massaging my thighs and slowly going up and to excite things, she added tickling / tease play around my sensitive area. She did air blowing near my *JOHN*. It gives a nice tingling warm sensation. As she stood closer to me, and she started slowly massaging my *JOHN* (not tugging). She used this massage technique which was hard to describe but it felt great. The technique she did makes a great build up and tension. As the tension rises she goes faster & faster and the next thing you know. Climax. My mind went blank.

Heby proceeds to give me a nice aftercare and offered me a head massage until the time ran out. During the head massage we picked up the conversation where we left.

Amazing review. Thanks. Was looking for a girl that massages LT, not just tugs!

sydneybabymassage
05-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Amazing review. Thanks. Was looking for a girl that massages LT, not just tugs!
Heby has good way to handle her love

Please call for booking

Leslie75
05-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Heby has good way to handle her love

Please call for booking
Saw Heby or Aki petite Japanese lady twinkling eyes from line up
Will revisit

sydneybabymassage
05-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Saw Heby or Aki petite Japanese lady twinkling eyes from line up
Will revisit