PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage at Central

Pages : [1] 2

Cannonball
26-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Is this place no longer on the forum?

It's my usual go-to when in Sydney but i've not seen any reviews or rosters since the lockdown period. Is it still open etc?

Hogrider
26-06-2020, 12:56 PM
They don’t advertise here anymore , but very much alive .. roster is on the website .. or maybe just call Angela and ask

bobbyj99
26-06-2020, 01:26 PM
nothing to comment really

nostromo
26-06-2020, 02:08 PM
LOL. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you can say what you like about Angela but she has an eye for girls and has high expectations. Particularly the Western girls. But I would say that, I'm a fan. :smile:

Be funny if your little tanty got you cut off. Unless you're that sydind guy in which case you should have been punted into the long grass quite a while ago.

MDPorto
26-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Would love to know more about the current caucasian stable at M@C. Too many others on my list at the moment whom I'd prefer to repeat with before going into new punts, unless I see some positive reviews (albeit I respect those who keeps their cards close to their chest as this place is hard to nail down a booking). Have seen Heidi before, in addition to (the famous) Arianna and Sandy.

Dettol
26-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Was going to go in today - Angela fucked me over, wanted to come in early kept on pushing it back later and later ended up being 3 hours later than my original time.

no thanks she really needs to get her act fixed up but don't worry her legion of blind fans says she's the best.
She has to be related to Angie @ 533 who has the same specialty. Even the name is similar!

SexyBoi
26-06-2020, 03:19 PM
There are a few Caucasian girls at M@C at the moment: Emma Irish, Italian Julie, a new favourite who is back on the roster Slovakian Viktoria and a Scottish girl who just started and had positive comments.

Cannonball
26-06-2020, 09:23 PM
Where are the positive comments?

As stated in the original post, i'm a regular when in town...but without any reviews, it's hard to pick a new girl.

Roj
26-06-2020, 10:19 PM

As stated in the original post, i'm a regular when in town...but without any reviews, it's hard to pick a new girl.

Have you seen Arianna? Thoroughly recommended, if not ��

liminal
26-06-2020, 11:25 PM
Have you seen Arianna? Thoroughly recommended, if not ��

Ariana is she Thai?

annintofu
27-06-2020, 06:54 AM
Ariana is she Thai? indian actually.
not exactly my type, but she's got some fans

SexyBoi
27-06-2020, 04:02 PM

It’s on this thread bro CB - other Caucasian MLs also featured: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96207-Caucasian-WL-that-likes-asians&p=1975106#post1975106

nostromo
27-06-2020, 04:32 PM
There are more reviews of MAC MLs in another forum.

deucebigalow
28-06-2020, 04:20 PM
There are a few Caucasian girls at M@C at the moment: Emma Irish, Italian Julie, a new favourite who is back on the roster Slovakian Viktoria and a Scottish girl who just started and had positive comments.

Does anyone know if Emma Irish is Gabby from 200 Pyrmont. I know Gabby started at MAC before moving to 200 Pyrmont.

kingwally
28-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know if Emma Irish is Gabby from 200 Pyrmont. I know Gabby started at MAC before moving to 200 Pyrmont.

Not 100% sure but I do not think so.

SexyBoi
28-06-2020, 04:57 PM

Nope. Not the same girl but both Irish.

toilet33
29-06-2020, 12:07 AM
There are more reviews of MAC MLs in another forum.

Can you pm me the other forum's name? Thanks!

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 01:34 PM
What is the other forum?

bobbyj99
01-07-2020, 06:37 PM

skyhigh1224
02-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Yikes! Surely I’m not the only one that has read this and now has an overwhelming desire to go there, and try and hold on to the point that the boss needs to come in and work her magic!!

cuteguy
02-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Yikes! Surely I’m not the only one that has read this and now has an overwhelming desire to go there, and try and hold on to the point that the boss needs to come in and work her magic!!

For Angela the customer has to come and then she will be happy. A ML once stated that Angela likes to know if the customer had come. If not, something didn't go right during the session.

Cannonball
02-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Never even been close to not blowing in that joint. Some brilliant girls (I steer clear of the Asians in there).

But I wouldn’t mind Angela coming in to finish things off one day.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Angela is one hot mama !!

cuteguy
16-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Never even been close to not blowing in that joint. Some brilliant girls (I steer clear of the Asians in there).

But I wouldn’t mind Angela coming in to finish things off one day.

Don't come at all and then see what Angela says. You might get your wish.

altvmla
21-07-2020, 11:25 PM
They don’t advertise here anymore , but very much alive .. roster is on the website .. or maybe just call Angela and ask

Any idea why not?

f00b
22-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Any idea why not?

Usually want to keep a lower profile, or they have a stable of regulars and walk ins that can sustain their business.

Quite a few shops have started here then tapered back their exposure for similar reasons!

Poonhound69
22-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Do they have a wechat? I don't see any pics of the ladies on their website.

poida
23-07-2020, 12:51 AM
Do they have a wechat? I don't see any pics of the ladies on their website.

yep, they post rosters on wechat: massageatcentral

12093487o
03-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Any intel on Ashley (new Irish ML) and Julia (Italian)?

Also - great to know Angela care about whether you finish.

cuteguy
03-09-2020, 04:05 PM

Also - great to know Angela care about whether you finish.

Angela definitely has an interest in knowing whether the customer came or not. So watch out guys!:shout:

nostromo
03-09-2020, 04:15 PM

Plenty of reviews of Julia and the other MAC MLs on another forum.

Nthnrr
03-09-2020, 10:33 PM
I tried to book Ashley but was told she was fully booked so most likely a no show!

happyspider
03-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Angela definitely has an interest in knowing whether the customer came or not. So watch out guys!:shout:

Well if you don’t cum, she will polish you off, to make sure you do...happy customer, happy boss..win win for all����

punter185
04-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Plenty of reviews of Julia and the other MAC MLs on another forum.

Are you able to PM the other forum?

Harika.ycse84@gmail.com
04-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Are you able to PM the other forum?Which one?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

lucky59
12-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Definitely not!! Emma is a much, much better experience:)

lucky59
12-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Is there another forum for this place? If so, how do I find please?

Nthnrr
12-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Anyone know where Viktoria has gone. Saw her once before Covid hit and have tried to book her a couple of times since, one was a no show, the other I don’t think she was even there even though they were saying she was available. They say she is still working there but “not sure what days”!

ezyz168
26-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Definitely not!! Emma is a much, much better experience:)

I've had the pleasure of meeting both of these beautiful Irish lasses, both tall and attractive although personally I connected with Gabby more.

deep_explorer
26-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Any idea how is Danny?

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Any one tried this Indian girl Rosa ?

Looks really busty !!

New girl Rosa from India . (https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/4854-2/)

Rosa from India . 20 years old High 162cm. Size 8 Chubby.
She’s chubby body and has a lovely sweet smile and friendly good service She only work on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Welcome to come booking her

https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/9C01C96C-1C23-481C-8E47-BC326F81F740.jpeg
https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/C9AD4E2C-63A6-4B87-809B-E4A09DBFEC8C.jpeg

iamnotasexrobot
27-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Is there another forum for this place? If so, how do I find please?
Not sure I'm going crazy, I can't find this place either. The MAC website has no images unless I'm on the wrong one!

Spanishseeker
27-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Gotta add them on wechat and Rosa is at pyrmont massage. Not good reviews I’ve heard. Posted by central massage but NOT massage at central aka MAC

iamnotasexrobot
27-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Gotta add them on wechat and Rosa is at pyrmont massage. Not good reviews I’ve heard. Posted by central massage but NOT massage at central aka MAC

I thought Ahlungor was confused....I also thought that there was a stack of reviews on another site. Some of the references in this thread kinda point that way. I'd check the other au site, with all the x's. No dice. No WeChat so can't contact the shop and look at the images. Maybe I'll just drop in, but it appears most girls need bookings!

bobbyj99
27-10-2020, 07:16 PM

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Any intels on busty Rosa will be great ?

deep_explorer
27-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Anyone know where Viktoria has gone. Saw her once before Covid hit and have tried to book her a couple of times since, one was a no show, the other I don’t think she was even there even though they were saying she was available. They say she is still working there but “not sure what days”!

I saw her picture today in their roaster, with the name Kat. Not sure

Lockie
27-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Haven't been to MAC for a while. Wonder if Angela has sorted her messy booking system yet?

cuteguy
29-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Haven't been to MAC for a while. Wonder if Angela has sorted her messy booking system yet?

Only way to find out is to make a booking.

bobbyj99
30-10-2020, 03:29 PM

Spanishseeker
01-11-2020, 08:26 AM
Bro I’ve told you like ten times she’s from pyrmont Star and doesn’t do Spanish apparently. The place has jacked up prices of late

BigBloke
01-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Rosa from Pyrmont looks great in that pic. Saw her and another busty chubby indian girl on their roster today ;)

punterGod
01-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Bro I’ve told you like ten times she’s from pyrmont Star and doesn’t do Spanish apparently. The place has jacked up prices of late

I have noticed the price increase as well... might be stretching it in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lockie
03-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Only way to find out is to make a booking.

Yeah I'll give MAC another shot (pardon the pun).

vitrium
03-11-2020, 05:58 PM
The MAC manager always seems super stressed out. I've only been a few times, but every time she's looked like she's on the edge of having a breakdown. Maybe I just turn up at busy times.

Surely the smart thing to do would be sort out a better booking & management system, like other people have suggested.

I will say though, the quality of the girls there is second to none. I can't think of another shop that has as many young beautiful girls from all over the globe. Props to her for that

Joe1956
03-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Hmmmmm.... FS or nothing. But yeh, others enjoy otherwise. I don’t understand.

cuteguy
04-11-2020, 03:19 PM
The MAC manager always seems super stressed out. I've only been a few times, but every time she's looked like she's on the edge of having a breakdown. Maybe I just turn up at busy times.

Surely the smart thing to do would be sort out a better booking & management system, like other people have suggested.

I will say though, the quality of the girls there is second to none. I can't think of another shop that has as many young beautiful girls from all over the globe. Props to her for that

I guess this is what happens to some owners when running a shop. Guys calling and promising to come but then bail out at the last minute. Others asking too many questions about the girls and their services. Girls coming but then failing to turn up for work. It sure can get stressful at times. :fire:

Jumper63
04-11-2020, 03:56 PM
I guess this is what happens to some owners when running a shop. Guys calling and promising to come but then bail out at the last minute. Others asking too many questions about the girls and their services. Girls coming but then failing to turn up for work. It sure can get stressful at times. :fire:
In many ways it is better than many other small business which are service providers ... at least it is cash up front.

iamnotasexrobot
05-11-2020, 06:18 AM
Looking forward to meeting the infamous Angela.

cuteguy
10-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Looking forward to meeting the infamous Angela.

How did you go? Did she make sure you came during the session? Angela is one owner who wants to be sure you shot your load.:shout:

kingwally
07-02-2021, 07:29 PM
I had a fabulous session with the new girl Isabella today. Isabella is an 18yo Colombian girl who is very attractive with a magnificent figure...size 6, lovely tits with pierced nipples , shaved pussy and sensational arse. This girl is great and I think she will end up being a real star just like my personal favourite Arianna. A very enjoyable session was had today.

HardCore
07-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Isabella sounds very similar to Marcela, who was at MAC a few months back. Columbian, size six, pierced nipples, shaved pussy. Did you ever see Marcella King Wally and if so are these girls the same one or different?

buddy2168
07-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Different girls. Marcella did come back to MAC a few months ago. from her instagram post it seems she is back with her ex. Felt lucky to get one in whilst she was on a break with him. Haha

Shogunsan
08-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Nice review. She is definitely on my visit list!

Spanishseeker
08-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Hey mate any other details on the session? She looks absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to try. Was it body slide? How was the full session anything on offer? Thanks man! Your inbox was full

kingqxxx
08-02-2021, 06:11 PM
If I go back to Anglea's shop ever again, I will suck dicks for eternity in hell. You guys be my witness. Booked a girl for 1 hr today and she double confirmed with me. Arrived on time and she said girl busy. Ok I am easy, so waited 10 mins. 10 mins up. Ang came into the room and said girl ready for 30 mins.. I said no it is an hr booking. Spent the next 5 mins arguing with her that she needs to push back the next booking (by this time my mood is gone already). She even went back to her phone to confirm she was in the wrong. I was willing to compromise and change to 45 so that it is easier for everyone. She said no can't do. My options were either stay 30 mins or cancel. Furious to the max as this is second times out of 3 this has happened with her (I have only been to her shop 3 times so far). However my little brother was doing the thinking today so I ended up staying.

Angela if you are reading this, challenge you to tell the boys my version is incorrect. I am willing to post screen cap to back myself up. This is no way to treat a customer

Sorry have to get this off my chest. Not happy at all

kingwally
08-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Hey mate any other details on the session? She looks absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to try. Was it body slide? How was the full session anything on offer? Thanks man! Your inbox was full

I have cleared out my inbox a little.

vitrium
08-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Lol mate I've been mucked around at MAC a couple of times as well and never went back. I won't argue with the consistent reviews of top quality though. The mamasan obviously has a skill for getting in great, young, beautiful talent. Good on her for that. But I've had a couple of lousy booking experiences with the girl either being very "late" or "no longer available". Which probably means a regular who spends more money wanted the girl so I got shafted. While MAC appears to be one of the top massage shops in Sydney, there's plenty of others that are pretty great too. Vote with your wallet.

Dettol
08-02-2021, 09:52 PM
It’s a funny coincidence two of the worst mamasans in the entire Australia have similar names.

Funandfun
08-02-2021, 10:18 PM
If I go back to Anglea's shop ever again, I will suck dicks for eternity in hell. You guys be my witness. Booked a girl for 1 hr today and she double confirmed with me. Arrived on time and she said girl busy. Ok I am easy, so waited 10 mins. 10 mins up. Ang came into the room and said girl ready for 30 mins.. I said no it is an hr booking. Spent the next 5 mins arguing with her that she needs to push back the next booking (by this time my mood is gone already). She even went back to her phone to confirm she was in the wrong. I was willing to compromise and change to 45 so that it is easier for everyone. She said no can't do. My options were either stay 30 mins or cancel. Furious to the max as this is second times out of 3 this has happened with her (I have only been to her shop 3 times so far). However my little brother was doing the thinking today so I ended up staying.

Angela if you are reading this, tell the boys what I said is not correct. I am willing to post screen cap to back myself up. This is no way to treat a customer

Sorry have to get this off my chest. Not happy at all

I used to have same issues - so I started saying, thanks but no thanks - I did that on two occasions when she offered me 30mins instead of my 60min booking. As a result of my leaving the premises, she lost the money for those 30 mins as well. So she realised that she cannot use this trick on me. Now, I don't get any problems with my bookings at this place.

letsgo
08-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Yeah she screwed me over a couple of times I work from home now so itÂ’s not as convenient for me. Agreed to 1 hour, travel to there to be told itÂ’s only 30 mins now. Which was shorter than my commute so just walked off. Tries to offer me another girl one hour later but I was having none of it.

Lurked on here for a while now but all I see is praises for her so I thought maybe itÂ’s me but clearly itÂ’s not.

Such a shame because the girls there IÂ’ve been with are hot but itÂ’s just not worth it anymore if I get dicked around.

kingqxxx
08-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Sounds like she play this trick then act dumb to many non-regulars by the sounds of it.

At least the new goers are armed with the information now so they can be prepared if it happens to them also.

HardCore
08-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Didn't know that about Marcela, I too was then lucky to enjoy her delights during her boyfriend break. Pity she is not on the roster these days as I enjoyed my time with her, damn that pussy felt good.

deep_explorer
09-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Surprised that bros here know Marcellas instagram!

alexreardon1975
09-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Has anyone here experienced the Irish chick Emma? Or the polish girl Kat?Emma is stunning. Tall, beautiful, sexy Irish accent and fun to be around. Highly recommended (YMMV), but worth it just to see those incredible legs and seriously perfect ass (and the accent. ;)

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

switchco
11-02-2021, 10:26 AM
I've had 2 sessions with the Italian girl Julia. As others have said she is amazing, I've never seen a lady enjoying her work so much, she totally takes control of the session and you have to work hard to keep up. unfortunately she is an irregular visitor to MAC now I think

buddy2168
11-02-2021, 10:53 AM
She works for herself now. I'd give u her number but don't think she'd like that

119tcs
11-02-2021, 02:13 PM
She works for herself now. I'd give u her number but don't think she'd like that

she advertise anywhere? escort and babes?

buddy2168
11-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Not sure, haven't had to look for it

rocky_chen85
12-02-2021, 04:25 AM
I had a fabulous session with the new girl Isabella today. Isabella is an 18yo Colombian girl who is very attractive with a magnificent figure...size 6, lovely tits with pierced nipples , shaved pussy and sensational arse. This girl is great and I think she will end up being a real star just like my personal favourite Arianna. A very enjoyable session was had today.

Thanks for the review how would you rate her looks, she has natural tits or enhanced?

kingwally
12-02-2021, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the review how would you rate her looks, she has natural tits or enhanced?

Natural tits...looks 9.5 out of 10.

Shogunsan
12-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Sounds so tempting, will have to try and make a booking to sample...

Nthnrr
12-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Was going to test drive the new Columbian , Isabelle today but didn’t appear on the roster despite it showing yesterday she was going to be on. Guess you guys scared her off after her first appearance!!

kingwally
12-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Was going to test drive the new Columbian , Isabelle today but didn’t appear on the roster despite it showing yesterday she was going to be on. Guess you guys scared her off after her first appearance!!

She was there today and I think she was booked all day....I missed out.

Shogunsan
12-02-2021, 08:11 PM
Yeh, couldn't get a booking either.

HardCore
12-02-2021, 10:24 PM
Julia is on a fortnight break attending to a personal matter, she will return lads, keep calm and wait for Julia.

HardCore
12-02-2021, 10:25 PM
Plenty of talent at MAC, whilst Julia is on a break, try out the others, you may enjoy the variation as MAC is the number one shop in Sydney.

rocky_chen85
13-02-2021, 10:42 AM
Changed my mind.

Blue007
13-02-2021, 11:25 AM
100% agree, impossible to get a booking.

NC3
13-02-2021, 01:38 PM
New girl? ... let's check the roster

cuteguy
13-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Probably the worst management in the city. They don't respond on wechat & on phone they disconnect the call before you finish talking. I tried to make a booking 3 times & managed to get it once. . But when I reached there I was asked to cancel my booking saying the feedback about the girl was not good. It's just a silly excuse , they must given the slot to one of their regulars. Today they posted on wechat about Isabella being available , I messaged for a booking immediately within 10 mins , I get a reply after 2 hours that she is fully booked !!!

Is it just Angela that is running the shop or does she have someone else assisting her? I got the impression that it was Angela on her own who was taking the calls and jotting down bookings. However, she did appear stressed and a bit disorganized at times.

Aussieguyinsf
14-02-2021, 03:38 PM
Who would you pick out of Jessie, Bella or Siya?

Jumper63
15-02-2021, 07:24 AM
Who would you pick out of Jessie, Bella or Siya?
Jessie for service. Totally dedicated to your enjoyment.
Siya for looks (personal preference).

gannicus
15-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Which girl is Siya?? haven't seen on rooster

letsgo
15-02-2021, 10:55 AM
Which girl is Siya?? haven't seen on rooster

I think Siya's the larger indian girl

gannicus
15-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Thanks, I saw the indian girl I think her name is Aisha, she looks pretty good, anyone have experience?

letsgo
16-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Thanks, I saw the indian girl I think her name is Aisha, she looks pretty good, anyone have experience?

Aisha looks way more appealing I've asked Angela about feedback from other customers and shes very vague about it - she's new. saw one from someone here on her first day but usually service changes after that.

alc
16-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Jessie for service. Totally dedicated to your enjoyment.
Siya for looks (personal preference).

Hah Bella doesn't even get a mention?

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2021, 03:38 PM
Hah Bella doesn't even get a mention?

May be you can post a review on Bella? Then everyone will be talking about her !

alc
16-02-2021, 04:51 PM
May be you can post a review on Bella? Then everyone will be talking about her !

Haha I got nothing for MAC - never been there. Was just lurking the thread and noticed that of the 3 in the question, only 2 got a mention.

deep_explorer
17-02-2021, 03:03 PM

Aisha is quite good. She is short, but has a beautiful face and nice boobs. She is quite new, but has a very good attitude, and does a very good part 2.

Jumper63
18-02-2021, 02:29 PM
I saw Siya yesterday. Haven’t got time for a fulsome review so here goes the abridged version:
Looks: She is exactly as she appears in photo. She has that wonderful scent of cloves or cardamom in her hair and skin. The hair is long and lustrous. Her skin is dark and her smile broad. She’s a 10-12 with C-D breasts. She is a tertiary educated ML from Poona India. She is out here studying. Her English language skills are advanced.
Overall impression: She is delightful company. Self - confessed NTI ... she will ask “what would you like from me” not so much as an invitation to request FS, but I think as a genuine request for guidance. For me it was different from my normal punts at MAC with Sara and Jessie who take control and are confident. This was more an exercise in mentoring and guidance. But she was a willing student and receptive to suggestions.
I genuinely enjoyed her company ... but I was in a relaxed mood. If I wanted a PSE experience, I’d be disappointed. But if you want to build a professional relationship over time, it was money worth spent as I got the feeling she would provide more services next time.
There was no Part 1 to speak of. Clothes removed straightaway and sensual touching from outset.
Part 2 provided extra services (DATY, FIV, FIA, DFK) and a pretty good GFE. 2 pineapples tip.
Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold!

Fintr
18-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold![/QUOTE]

Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?

Markus24777
18-02-2021, 06:36 PM
My usual go to is Jessie. Full GFE and just the right size for me in every way. Although i havent tried bella and im trying siya today

Jessie has no part 1 straight into bday suit, allows Kissing, grinding on each other, daty and fiv both of which she loves and a genuine GFE. If you search the after report forum you will find a recent review of her from me :)

Punterjoe
18-02-2021, 08:43 PM
Is the booking still chaotic? I am time poor so stay away, though the one and only time I went it wasn’t too bad (although not great)

Nthnrr
18-02-2021, 09:35 PM
Seems there’s a few girls missing in action at present. Alana the Brazilian has disappeared as has Julia. The young Colombian doesn’t seem to be there anymore either. Emma isn’t on much more either. Where are they all going???

Jumper63
19-02-2021, 08:01 AM
Ever vigilant, Angela came in 10 mins in and provided guidance and examples of where to touch and how to do it ... hilarious. I reckon Angela is absolute gold!

Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?[/QUOTE]

No. In fairness she knocks and enters but we know one another well and she knows I’m comfortable with her coming in.

Jumper63
19-02-2021, 08:03 AM
Is the booking still chaotic? I am time poor so stay away, though the one and only time I went it wasn’t too bad (although not great)
I rarely have a problem. But that may be more about time of day. I tend to be a late morning early afternoon sort of guy.

kingqxxx
19-02-2021, 09:28 AM
I rarely have a problem. But that may be more about time of day. I tend to be a late morning early afternoon sort of guy.

Yes it is. Been turned away on multiple occasions even after booking and confirmation.

cuteguy
19-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Did you know Angela was going to step in for guidance?

No. In fairness she knocks and enters but we know one another well and she knows I’m comfortable with her coming in.[/QUOTE]

It's sounds a bit odd for a boss to enter a room and participate when her girl is with a customer. Did she finish you off? She loves to see her customers cumming all the time!

Shogunsan
19-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Yes it is. Been turned away on multiple occasions even after booking and confirmation.

Yep. Not the best...

Spanishseeker
20-02-2021, 10:38 AM
What about Alanna... the Brazilian or Columbian? Anyone seen her?

spellbind
20-02-2021, 11:41 AM
The girls are really good, I like the mamasan, but the shop lets the operation down I say. The towels are old and smell damp, they are hanging in a dark room inside the shop without air to dry. The shower is in a bad state. Theres only 1 shower for girls and customers. So I fear the girls don't shower much, and given how "intensely well" they service the customers I would want to know that they've showered before seeing me.

At a minimum I recon buy a new set of towels. And get a dryer so that the towels are dried well, rather than hung on top of each other to steam up and dry in the dark room.
I would be happy to pay more at a nicer shop. MAC is the mamasan and the girls, not the location. I would have thought post covid there would good rental property options available? And the girls are good enough that if they moved the shop, I would follow to the new location.

Ciaran81
20-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Anyone received anything more than a HJ here? E.g from Julia or Emma or Hannah???

cuteguy
20-02-2021, 02:42 PM
The girls are really good, I like the mamasan, but the shop lets the operation down I say. The towels are old and smell damp, they are hanging in a dark room inside the shop without air to dry. The shower is in a bad state. Theres only 1 shower for girls and customers. So I fear the girls don't shower much, and given how "intensely well" they service the customers I would want to know that they've showered before seeing me.

At a minimum I recon buy a new set of towels. And get a dryer so that the towels are dried well, rather than hung on top of each other to steam up and dry in the dark room.
I would be happy to pay more at a nicer shop. MAC is the mamasan and the girls, not the location. I would have thought post covid there would good rental property options available? And the girls are good enough that if they moved the shop, I would follow to the new location.

You should have gone to DOS' shop in George Street before covid19 appeared. Some times they had no towels and if a customer wanted to use their temporary make shift shower then disposable bed sheets could have been used to dry yourself.

There are some shops where infection control and workplace cleanliness are not observed properly that may endanger the health of customers. It is no wonder council or safety inspectors are needed to check premises because some owners and bosses have no idea or training about these important matters when running businesses.

Shogunsan
20-02-2021, 03:54 PM

Agree. A place with a shower in every (or most) rooms would be great. And a proper drying room for towels would also be another necessary improvement.

Shogunsan
20-02-2021, 04:03 PM

Havent seen Isabella on roster for a few weeks? Is she still around?

gannicus
20-02-2021, 05:25 PM
From my experiece this shop standard is pretty high, they use thick sheets for while many other shops use very thin massage sheets, also I always hear Anglea yelling at the girls asking them to go shower...

I never used their shower, prefer not to shower in rnt shop, not private

jamesbond007
20-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Are MAC advertising and sharing photos anywhere else apart from we chat these days

Nthnrr
20-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Seems some of the talent at this shop has moved on. Alana and Isabella seem to have moved on. Haven’t seen Julia for some time and Emma isn’t there much either.

Angela will need to get some newbies in soon.

Shogunsan
20-02-2021, 09:45 PM
Yeh. Had been hoping to see Alana or Isabella but haven't seen them on the roster. Especially Isabella???

Spanishseeker
21-02-2021, 10:04 AM
Yeah they will do more for extra

Ciaran81
21-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Seems some of the talent at this shop has moved on. Alana and Isabella seem to have moved on. Haven’t seen Julia for some time and Emma isn’t there much either.

Angela will need to get some newbies in soon.

Any idea where they have moved to? Emma looks like does 1day per weeks at most currently

Nthnrr
21-02-2021, 02:37 PM
No, no idea where they have gone to but someone should know!

NC3
21-02-2021, 04:08 PM
As much I can know, none of the girls you have mentioned have left MAC,
,few of the girls are fully booked [ work only two times per week and only in this shop ] so no point to put in the roster but you can text to the manager/owner I suppose to learn about,
,and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.

cuteguy
21-02-2021, 04:38 PM
,...and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.

I've been a few times and didn't find the shop dirty in comparison to some other shops.

Shogunsan
21-02-2021, 10:18 PM
As much I can know, none of the girls you have mentioned have left MAC,
,few of the girls are fully booked [ work only two times per week and only in this shop ] so no point to put in the roster but you can text to the manager/owner I suppose to learn about,
,and also this shop [ I have been there few times ] is super clean.

Good point. Might try and contact mamasan directly and see if and when available. Thanks

Nthnrr
22-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Fully booked in many cases means the girl isn’t actually there!

Ak.47
23-02-2021, 03:32 AM
Fully booked in many cases means the girl isn’t actually there!

True! That's something very common in the shops

warwick1
23-02-2021, 06:27 AM
True! That's something very common in the shops

The shop I go to advertise three girls each day but they only ever have just 2 working, can be annoying sometimes...

cuteguy
24-02-2021, 12:01 AM
The shop I go to advertise three girls each day but they only ever have just 2 working, can be annoying sometimes...

Why go to this shop if this is annoying at times? Many shops around to please you.

punterz
24-02-2021, 06:36 AM
Any idea where they have moved to? Emma looks like does 1day per weeks at most currently

Been trying to get a booking with Emma and man it's difficult. 1 day a week (nothing last week), and not a full day either.

greenpuntman
24-02-2021, 07:39 AM
So is this shop still worth visiting? It is very close to my workplace.

Ciaran81
24-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Been trying to get a booking with Emma and man it's difficult. 1 day a week (nothing last week), and not a full day either.
Yeah sucks!
Thinking she must be working somewhere else also?
Every managed to receive more then a Hj from Emma?

letsgo
24-02-2021, 10:57 AM
I think Angela's poor disorganisation must really be affecting her business. I get given a really late time as she says the girl is booked out until that time, which i decline.

She comes back 30mins later offering multiple timeslots that have opened up suddenly but i had already left the city by then. I doubt she filled them up on short notice.

Nthnrr
24-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Seems to have lost some of the girls there too. I guess they get sick of the chaos and decide to go elsewhere, wherever that might be.

Nthnrr
24-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Three of the four girls you mention are listed on the roster part of her site today.

Whats with all the posts dissing Angela?

Angela does a great job and from my experience, works in and is very flexible with the days and hours the girls work.
Not sure what site you are referring to but they aren’t on WeChat??

nostromo
24-02-2021, 01:45 PM
Seems to have lost some of the girls there too.

Which girls have MAC lost? Only Marcella is MIA as far as l'm aware.

kingwally
24-02-2021, 01:50 PM
I think Angela's poor disorganisation must really be affecting her business. I get given a really late time as she says the girl is booked out until that time, which i decline.

She comes back 30mins later offering multiple timeslots that have opened up suddenly but i had already left the city by then. I doubt she filled them up on short notice.

I have NEVER had any problems and I think this is the best shop in town...Angela has a great range of really cute girls from all over the world at very reasonable prices. Try getting the equivalent of an Arianna or Danni or Marcella or Emma or Julia or Isabella in any other shop in Sydney and you will be paying at least double.

Simple solution for those that do not like MAC...why not go to any one of the hundreds of shops all over Sydney and try to see if you get the same quality as at MAC...I doubt that youwill.

vitrium
24-02-2021, 02:37 PM
I've been a few times and didn't find the shop dirty in comparison to some other shops.

I've been in a few times and won't go back. Been mucked around with booking times and availabilities each time.

I personally don't think this place is particularly clean. I think they try their best, but given that it is one of the most popular shops around the CBD. It gets pretty grubby. Especially around peak times. Last time I went it stunk of BO and dirty towels.

Although I will attest that the quality of girls here is very high. Like others have said, you will struggle to find the same value elsewhere. A broad range of young stunning women from all over the world.

I do have a few other shops on my list that come pretty damn close to MAC though, in terms of the quality of girls.

letsgo
24-02-2021, 02:39 PM
I have NEVER had any problems and I think this is the best shop in town...Angela has a great range of really cute girls from all over the world at very reasonable prices. Try getting the equivalent of an Arianna or Danni or Marcella or Emma or Julia or Isabella in any other shop in Sydney and you will be paying at least double.

Simple solution for those that do not like MAC...why not go to any one of the hundreds of shops all over Sydney and try to see if you get the same quality as at MAC...I doubt that youwill.

I feel like you're getting personally offended by my criticism of this store and Angela neither is a criticism of you or other punters that go. Just because you've never had problems doesn't mean others have (which a lot of others have also shared).

I only go to MAC because like you said I like the girls BUT i've been tossed around so many times by Angela's poor organisation and customer service - I don't work in the city anymore and its not easy for me and have had many hours wasted because of Angela, coming out being told something only to be told something else and turning around.

winboy
24-02-2021, 02:56 PM
I've also never had trouble with bookings or poor organization at MAC.

In regards to cleanliness, it's all relative. The shower is obviously not as clean as one in a five-star hotel, but at least they have a shower which is reasonably clean, compared to other massage shops which don't even have a shower. I've never had a problem with dirty towels at MAC.

jackstar
24-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Let me summarise for all.

The girls here are extremely hot and at bargain basement prices for their looks and level of service.

The place is overall a little dirty but not the worst in town.

Biggest issue for me is the girls don’t appear to shower between punters. Not that I have noticed anyway.

Angela is a pain in the arse. Never on time and unorganised.

JS

Aussieguyinsf
24-02-2021, 08:42 PM
Angela has always had my best interest in mind, even talking me out of seeing a newbie who was getting negative feedback.

kingqxxx
24-02-2021, 10:21 PM
Here is my summary.

Its well priced, I tip well.

The place is clean, sometimes a towel you step on outside the shower is a little damp.

The girls I see do shower between customers, Angela has messaged me to arrive a little late sometime as this happens and takes time.

Angela is a nice person, who does her best, may not get back to you in minutes, but does have to deal with a lot of needy customers based on this thread.

Quality of the girl aside (consensus is that shop has great girls, I will give her that) MAC has abysmal management and I wouldn't recommend to any new customers..

I have added an on-point review of my booking experience on page 4. I am not going to restate it here. If Angela can learn something from it then good for her.

If making a plain, confirmed booking and expect the girl to be available is a unreasonable request, they yes I confess to be a needy customer.

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2021, 11:06 PM
May be I should say something about MAC and Angela?

But then again, I have only been there about 10 times and probably haven’t reviewed them regular enough to be in the know ?

letsgo
25-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Here is my summary.

Its well priced, I tip well.

The place is clean, sometimes a towel you step on outside the shower is a little damp.

The girls I see do shower between customers, Angela has messaged me to arrive a little late sometime as this happens and takes time.

Angela is a nice person, who does her best, may not get back to you in minutes, but does have to deal with a lot of needy customers based on this thread.

I don't get how getting bookings mixed up, cancelled or changed which is very annoying for anyone can make the person "needy" I guess having some backbone and not being treated like crap can make it seem that way

Ciaran81
25-02-2021, 03:21 PM
I think if they either cleaned up, refurb or got new shop with some fresh new girls would be up there with the best in Sydney and could up there price. In terms of an extra tip for more then regular RnT. what girls provide more?

letsgo
26-02-2021, 05:54 PM
making anonymous online criticisms of a business isn't backbone, its cowardice.

your complaint is she made the effort to contact you that there were now bookings available, but you weren't there.

guys could have cancelled, a girl may have arrived early. at some point you either get over such a miscarriage of justice or you just sound small and petty.

I've voiced my displease to Angela in person and on wechat many times whenever she screws me over so you don't know shit. if anything youre the keyboard warrior calling people cowards and needy because you want to gaslight them into thinking there's absolutely nothing wrong with how this business is run.

a few times angela has booked a girl incorrectly and then when I rock up she's like oh i only have 30mins now instead of 1 hour, from the sounds of it has happened to a few guys on here who have also walked off. hence that could also be a reason for the opening of slots.

when i say it hurts her business it means that she can't get that 30mins booked, hence its a negative for her and if this is happening all the time she's losing a lot. did i really say anything that was defamatory? no it was a valid point.

please keep on calling me names I don't care I still stick by that Angela can run this shop better.

Aussieguyinsf
26-02-2021, 11:11 PM
I said people in this thread are 'needy' and you put your hand up. Completely triggered by it. Can cop an insult even when it wasn't @ you.

You keep changing your narrative however you want it to suit you.

All the best mate, you're doing great.

Let’s all cool down here. All good.

guerillacon
28-02-2021, 03:19 AM
Also terrible experiences with Angela. Never going back to MAC despite great girls.

hexenducation
28-02-2021, 08:00 AM
It’s funny, eh, Angela, like the infamous Angie of 533, seems to rub some people up the wrong way while others have no problem as they chuckle kindly at the shenanigans.

Simply choose to not go to MOC if you don’t like it or the boss.

While I would personally throw Angie a brick if I saw her struggling in the water, I just DO NOT GO and don’t rate the girls very highly who frequent that place. No biggie. They’re the ones desperately debasing themselves for cash, not me. I know who’s happier.

If you feel the same for MOC then fine, move on sir, move on. Time heals all.

IMHO MOC room photos and a shower put it to the top 10 list of massage joints by my reckoning... will go see and report at some point when I have time.

vitrium
01-03-2021, 06:42 PM
She can run her business however she likes. And she clearly does.

I can't help but think she might do herself and her business a small favour by improving whatever booking/organising system she is using.

The only concequence of that will be more customers, stability and more cash flow.

Based on what's being said here, she probably doesn't care. And that's fine. MAC is pretty famous in Sydney so she's probably making some good coin anyway.

Maybe there's a business opportunity here for a savvy punter/manager to help make MAC an absolute tour de force. Spread the gospel around Sydney a bit 😉

Markus24777
05-03-2021, 01:55 PM
If i can add my 2 cents to this up until recently appointments were ok to book although Angela is mostly always flustered and i also thought of the idea of a manager to help her out maybe even redo the website as well to add pictures and a roster. However sadly to say a couple of times the ball has been dropped. I booked to see Siya the other day and then when i got there she had already left. Another time i rocked up for a 5.30 booking and was told to wait outside till 6pm cos she had other customers waiting. In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!

That being said she is usually very apologetic to me and knows me well and what i like and she will be honest about the feedback she has been getting about her girls and whether or not they are right for me. Im the sort of person that can look past the mixups.

What im trying to say is if you can look past her indiscretions she will look after you and she is actually nice to chat to as i have before! That being said as stated above if you are not wired like that then dont go plain and simple

rocky_chen85
05-03-2021, 09:04 PM
If i can add my 2 cents to this up until recently appointments were ok to book although Angela is mostly always flustered and i also thought of the idea of a manager to help her out maybe even redo the website as well to add pictures and a roster. However sadly to say a couple of times the ball has been dropped. I booked to see Siya the other day and then when i got there she had already left. Another time i rocked up for a 5.30 booking and was told to wait outside till 6pm cos she had other customers waiting. In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!

That being said she is usually very apologetic to me and knows me well and what i like and she will be honest about the feedback she has been getting about her girls and whether or not they are right for me. Im the sort of person that can look past the mixups.

What im trying to say is if you can look past her indiscretions she will look after you and she is actually nice to chat to as i have before! That being said as stated above if you are not wired like that then dont go plain and simple

are you sure you posting your actual experience here ? I just spoke to Angela & here is what had happened .

1) you had texted on we chat around 6 pm asking for Siya , It was not a booking , you just said you would come over around 6:30 to 7:00 PM
Siya had just started working & she had to leave suddenly coz she was not feeling well.
Angela sends you a text & calls you within next 15 mins to inform you regarding cancellation

2) Your booking with Jessie was at 6:00 PM, you text Angela around 5:20 telling her you could be early. she confirms to you that Jessie is free only @ 6PM.
But you still show up at 5:30 PM , so she requests you to come back at 6PM , as it is not nice to have customers waiting that long in the shop.( you are in one of the busiest shops in the city - I don't think any customer prefers to see each other in a shop)

I think she tried her best to manage your bookings . where do you think she is at fault to be posting a comment like this ?

Its easily the best shop in the city - Angela is doing her best to make sure every customer leaves happy.

Markus24777
06-03-2021, 08:24 AM
are you sure you posting your actual experience here ? I just spoke to Angela & here is what had happened .

1) you had texted on we chat around 6 pm asking for Siya , It was not a booking , you just said you would come over around 6:30 to 7:00 PM
Siya had just started working & she had to leave suddenly coz she was not feeling well.
Angela sends you a text & calls you within next 15 mins to inform you regarding cancellation

2) Your booking with Jessie was at 6:00 PM, you text Angela around 5:20 telling her you could be early. she confirms to you that Jessie is free only @ 6PM.
But you still show up at 5:30 PM , so she requests you to come back at 6PM , as it is not nice to have customers waiting that long in the shop.( you are in one of the busiest shops in the city - I don't think any customer prefers to see each other in a shop)

I think she tried her best to manage your bookings . where do you think she is at fault to be posting a comment like this ?

Its easily the best shop in the city - Angela is doing her best to make sure every customer leaves happy.

Um i dont want to argue and i dont want to be rude but that is not what happened and i dont know why you would be talking to Angela about other customers:

1. I was asking about Siya initially and then asked for a booking. I did not get any calls and 5 mins from when i get off at central station she messages me saying she has gone home.

2. I told her i was happy to wait in the shop if u came early as ive done that plenty of times before but dont think uts great service to make someone wait outside cos your place is full

Again i know the value of what you get here so im not fussed by these things but i just thought to point them out. And i do agree that this is one of the best and busiest shops and she tries to make everyone happy :)

winboy
06-03-2021, 10:04 AM
If the waiting areas in MAC are full, then the only place the customer can wait is the hallway, which is awkward as usually no customers want to see each other. Thus it's totally reasonable for Angela to tell the customer to come back later if the waiting areas are full, or if she expects it to be full within the time you are waiting because you arrived too early, and this waiting time is long (say 30 minutes). It's certainly not a reflection of bad service, but good service in considering the fact customers don't want to see each other. Plus there are plenty of outside shady seating areas anyway close to the shop.

dt333
06-03-2021, 11:29 AM
In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!

Haha that's a signature move from Angela

Aussieguyinsf
06-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Haha that's a signature move from Angela

Love it when that happens.

Markus24777
06-03-2021, 01:44 PM
Im not sure if there is a way to delete a post but i do want to apologise if i offended anyone namely Angela. As a testament to her service she reached out to me to smooth things over after seeing my previous posts. I meant no harm and stand by my previous statements that this is one if the best shops in Sydney :)

Hennessy
07-03-2021, 11:23 AM

I was shown the exchange of texts between the complainant and Angela, and I am in total agreement with what Bro Rocky has written here. There are always two sides to a story and the other side needs to be heard.
And about this remark: "In addition to that she walked in while i was still undressed at the end of my last session!" - the other side of the story is that the complainant, having showered, wrapped himself in a towel and walked back to the room with the room door not fully closed, and Angela was anxious to provide the complainant with explanations regarding Siya's sudden departure (she became sick) as well as reasons for requesting him to wait outside upon his 30 minute early arrival (shop was already full with waiting clients after allowing for social distancing), hence she first knocked and then opened the not quite fully closed door.
The reality is that Angela is a small business operator and at busy times she has to take care of the interests and well beings of up to 6 girls, 6 clients (plus the ones waiting), and at the same time responding to a good number of telephone calls, texts and wechat messages, and I think she is entitled to some slack without being made fun of.

Uncle Joseph
07-03-2021, 06:01 PM
I never had any issues with Angela. She always fulfills what she promises

Markus24777
09-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Ok so i wasnt going to say anything before but this has been annoying me to a point where i cant help but say my part. After my original post i saw a huge amount of wechat texts from Angela about the comments i made and called me a liar in the process which means i know she watches this. I stand by what i said before so i wont regret that. She then essentiallly told me never come back. She even "threatened" to share the pists hear which just would have proved my point. I tried to delete my earlier posts but wasnt sure how so i wrote and apology on this thread and i apologised to her over wechat and got no response. I tried to book someone today and got met with nothing. Messaged over wechat and no reply. Called over wechat no answer. Called the mobile and number is blocked. Essentially told me that im never welcome back to MAC and after that display of service i will never go back no matter how good it is. I was nice the whole time about this and i called them little indiscretions previously not big annoyances and she makes a huge deal out of it. Believe me or not i really dont care vut i used to frequent this place so they have lost a return customer. I hope for there sake that people still go to there shop because i still believe its a great shop but i will certainly not return.

Markus24777
10-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Has anyone been to MAC in the last week and NOT seen the chat history?

For real, surely the shop could’ve just posted their side of the story to clarify here, like other shops do when there is a complaint posted. To get at least 3 other punters involved, showing them the messages etc, is pretty damn unprofessional imo. Regardless of the validity of the complaint, I hope old mate Markus was using a burner phone / WeChat account.

My thoughts exactly. Her sharing this with everyone only adds to my previous points and she has clearly seen my posts but wont say anything here about it. Unfortunately no burner phone was used but may invest in one 🤣

Who is the sociopath now @leon_001???

bomberdude
10-03-2021, 03:16 PM
I don’t know the bloke but it sure reads to me like he’s accepted his ban, moved on and already taken his business elsewhere.

Most punters have burner phones and stuff like this is why they do. For you to jump to such a ridiculous conclusion though...

FWIW the original complaint may have been a bit precious, but it’s interesting that is what triggered the shop and saw a bunch of simps jump to defend. There have been other, infinitely more scathing criticisms lately, yet they were met with silence.

Exactly.

9 pages of BS.

iamnotasexrobot
10-03-2021, 03:34 PM
The worst thing in this thread is the misuse of the word sociopath.

Markus24777
10-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Leon let me reason with you. I was prepared to delete them from before cos i didnt want Angela or her shop to be affected cos although i havent been treated well as ive said plenty of times before this shop is one of the greatest. And this was despite the barrage i copped by Angela after i made my initial posts but after how i have been treated recently how do you think that makes me feel? I say let the record stand. And isnt this the point of this forum? To share our experiences when we punt? As i said earlier you can choose to believe me or not thats your perogative. I am in no way try to be a stirrer as you suggested its not in my nature to do so and in what way do i or MAC benefit if this is all made up? Lose lose the way i see it.

In regards to a burner phone i was obviously kidding and dont actually intend on doing that as i have no reason to.

Think what you want of me mate i still stand by what happened and wont speak of it again. No hard feelings i hope

Markus24777
10-03-2021, 04:45 PM
The worst thing in this thread is the misuse of the word sociopath.

Hahahahaha Preach!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hennessy
10-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Since the subject of escalation came up, just a friendly reminder that one should be mindful of the terms "trespass' and "assault'. Under the law of trespass, if someone enters the property without permission you can ask them to leave. If they refuse to go when asked, they are trespassing and you can call the police immediately and ask them to come and remove the trespasser and charge them. An assault may occur simply by touching a person without his/her consent. Assault charges are classed as an offence against the person, and therefore no matter how minor the incident may have seemed, the charges are not to be taken lightly.
With that in mind, we all should take a collective deep breath and focus on more pleasant pursuits.

blanet
11-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Looks like the shop has its own legal council working on the case. What’s the law say about revealing private chats to third parties without consent?

Frankly Markus seems to have been unfairly targeted who pretty much parroted what others have been saying previously. Only mistake is he blew his cover and the loyalists attacked.

Never been to this shop just an impartial observer watching the drama unfold.

letsgo
11-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Since the subject of escalation came up, just a friendly reminder that one should be mindful of the terms "trespass' and "assault'. Under the law of trespass, if someone enters the property without permission you can ask them to leave. If they refuse to go when asked, they are trespassing and you can call the police immediately and ask them to come and remove the trespasser and charge them. An assault may occur simply by touching a person without his/her consent. Assault charges are classed as an offence against the person, and therefore no matter how minor the incident may have seemed, the charges are not to be taken lightly.
With that in mind, we all should take a collective deep breath and focus on more pleasant pursuits.

there's no talk of assault or trespass or anything, you're just blowing it all up.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Is this place no longer on the forum?

It's my usual go-to when in Sydney but i've not seen any reviews or rosters since the lockdown period. Is it still open etc?

I went back to have a look how this thread was started! Talking about threads in the forum got hijack or going way off topic!

Well, I haven’t been to MAC for a while now but from the half a dozen times I have met with Angela, she’s a good mamasan, and if I am starting a Top 10 list for top shop keepers, Angela will have a permanent spot in it, end of discussion. I would forever be grateful that she tipped me off to try the Hong Kong girl Karen at her shop who turned out to be a long lost GFE from another shop ! So there you go, I’m a fan and of course I’m biased !

Let’s look at some of the long lasting contributions she has made or introduced to the industry - Caucasian girls at Asian RnT prices ! And I’m not talking about a western girl once in a blue moon, it’s a constant supply of European Union no less. And girls from other parts of Asia too if I haven’t missed noticing.

BTW, Angela is not a professional trained 5 Star hotel manager nor a Booking hostess of a fine dining restaurant, so if she is not 100% with her booking system , may be we could be all a bit more patient or forgiving ? At the end of the day , booking is a two way street?

It is so obvious that MAC and Angela has a lot of supporters in the forum and for good reasons. So why don’t we just all relax, move on to other shops if you feel that you have been treated poorly or unfairly by Angela. Or move in and enjoy more of what Angela has lined up for our pleasures??

Cheers and peace !

Hennessy
11-03-2021, 04:47 PM
I went back to have a look how this thread was started! Talking about threads in the forum got hijack or going way off topic!

Well, I haven’t been to MAC for a while now but from the half a dozen times I have met with Angela, she’s a good mamasan, and if I am starting a Top 10 list for top shop keepers, Angela will have a permanent spot in it, end of discussion. I would forever be grateful that she tipped me off to try the Hong Kong girl Karen at her shop who turned out to be a long lost GFE from another shop ! So there you go, I’m a fan and of course I’m biased !

Let’s look at some of the long lasting contributions she has made or introduced to the industry - Caucasian girls at Asian RnT prices ! And I’m not talking about a western girl once in a blue moon, it’s a constant supply of European Union no less. And girls from other parts of Asia too if I haven’t missed noticing.

BTW, Angela is not a professional trained 5 Star hotel manager nor a Booking hostess of a fine dining restaurant, so if she is not 100% with her booking system , may be we could be all a bit more patient or forgiving ? At the end of the day , booking is a two way street?

It is so obvious that MAC and Angela has a lot of supporters in the forum and for good reasons. So why don’t we just all relax, move on to other shops if you feel that you have been treated poorly or unfairly by Angela. Or move in and enjoy more of what Angela has lined up for our pleasures??

Cheers and peace !

Mr AHLUNGOR, I am a long term reader of your posts, which I admire as they help open my eyes to The Flower and Willow World.

And thank you for your words of wisdom; one can never argue against the voice of reason.

I have adopted "Move Out or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.

Hennessy
11-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Mr AHLUNGOR, I am a long term reader of your posts, which I admire as they help open my eyes to The Flower and Willow World.

And thank you for your words of wisdom; one can never argue against the voice of reason.

I have adopted "Move Out or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.

I meant "Move ON or Move In" as the motto in my exploration of the aforementioned World.

fface2014
12-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Change of tone...

Kat - The experience was good but not great. I have seen her before and she has been better. Has become a bit more mechanical and less accommodating. Still a good session but I have had better here.

Julie - She was awesome. Very accommodating. Great girl

I Aisha - Good looking girl. Very small but curvy. Nice set of boobs. She was friendly and accommodating but you cam tell she is inexperienced. If you like to lead the way and show her a few tricks I think you could have a great session with her. I really enjoyed my session with her.

Any info about Columbia Isabella and Slivia would be appreciated

DireStraits
12-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Think they had a new Japanese girl on yesterday. Sana I think was the name. Anyone try her?

Nthnrr
12-03-2021, 09:02 PM
The Colombian girl always seems to be fully booked!

bnay97
13-03-2021, 10:25 AM
The Colombian girl always seems to be fully booked!

Ive noticed this too, and again today.. it has been impossible to get a booking! Anyone who has actually seen her recently have any thoughts?

Muffinmen
13-03-2021, 05:49 PM
I was lucky enough to book a session with Isabella today and I can tell you she is always booked full for a good reason. she is that good!
shes a bit shy but in a cute kind of way. very pretty.
Would definitely go back and see her again if I am lucky enough to book her again.

HardCore
17-03-2021, 12:08 AM
If you have seen Danny, then think of Isobella as looking and sounding like her little sister. Seeing Isobella is well worth the effort to crack the code for a visit. Lucky for me I have seen her a couple of times and looking to add another visit soon. I get on fine with Angela, she does a good job in an environment where the girls come and go as they please, which makes life hard for Angela to keep the punters happy. If you friend her then the world is your oyster and it's worth the effort as I believe that this the best shop in Sydney.

Muffinmen
18-03-2021, 05:11 AM
If you have seen Danny, then think of Isobella as looking and sounding like her little sister. Seeing Isobella is well worth the effort to crack the code for a visit. Lucky for me I have seen her a couple of times and looking to add another visit soon. I get on fine with Angela, she does a good job in an environment where the girls come and go as they please, which makes life hard for Angela to keep the punters happy. If you friend her then the world is your oyster and it's worth the effort as I believe that this the best shop in Sydney.

YO can you imagine a double with both Isabella and Danny. fuckkk

HardCore
22-03-2021, 08:08 PM
A double with Isabella and Danny would be like fucking two nympho sisters, it would be incredible. You could always go for a triple and have Ariana cheer on the team.

yuikara3
22-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Isabella seems enticing for a first time RnT. Would like to definitely try her sometime soon.

MDPorto
25-03-2021, 08:22 AM
Hey fellow punters - any intel on Leah, the Thai masseuse?

Please let me know or PM me.

Appreciate any intel before I jump through the booking hoops.

kingwally
25-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Hey fellow punters - any intel on Leah, the Thai masseuse?

Please let me know or PM me.

Appreciate any intel before I jump through the booking hoops.

I am pretty sure that I caught a glimpse of her this morning and she looks very nice. I also got a glimpse of the new Japanese girl Sana, and she looks nice as well.

Nthnrr
25-03-2021, 09:27 PM
Anyone spotted Isabella recently?

lilpump619
26-03-2021, 04:26 PM
Angella is creating a monopoly with Isabella. Top 5 customers who are ready to pay more money are the chosen ones. If you get the usual “she is booked out” then you have missed the auction. This is why a lot of people hate Angella. Isabella is a top girl, too big for this place. She could make more money anywhere else. Imagine getting the service of a top asian FS shop through a hot Columbian chick - thats rare in Sydney. Its all till the innocence lasts. The way angella is managing things it seems this hot chick will move to another shop where she could get paid way more for the service she provides.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Angella is creating a monopoly with Isabella. Top 5 customers who are ready to pay more money are the chosen ones. If you get the usual “she is booked out” then you have missed the auction. This is why a lot of people hate Angella. Isabella is a top girl, too big for this place. She could make more money anywhere else. Imagine getting the service of a top asian FS shop through a hot Columbian chick - thats rare in Sydney. Its all till the innocence lasts. The way angella is managing things it seems this hot chick will move to another shop where she could get paid way more for the service she provides.

Just wondering how did you come up with the above information?

Dettol
26-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Sometimes the forum can overhype some of these ladies. Not mentioning names and obviously taste and preference is different but man... taste and preference IS different!

winboy
26-03-2021, 08:10 PM

I don't know how Angela is choosing the customers with Isabella. But regardless, the idea of preferentially treating certain customers (e.g., who are regulars, pay more) is common practice for numerous businesses. Any reasonable person can understand, accept this and move on, and is certainly not a reason to "hate" the business (Angela in this case).

lilpump619
26-03-2021, 10:58 PM
if you read old mates previous posts, they aren't flattering of Mac.

I suppose thats why he still wants to visit.

Mate I’ve seen Isabella and she is levels above Danny or any other girl working at Mac. Whoever has seen Isabella will agree with it. Whoever has seen Isabella will also know what Angella told them about posting reviews. So yeah I probably know Angela more than you know your mum mate.

lilpump619
27-03-2021, 05:02 AM
your posts make perfect sense now........

I didn't know that was the today's dick measuring contest

Stop assuming stuff. I don’t hate Angela. I wouldn’t be able to see Isabella if I did. I said I could understand why a lot of people would hate her. That’s different from hating someone. And relax the genie isn’t out of the bottle yet for Isabella. No one has posted a separate review and only the regulars read this thread.

nostromo
27-03-2021, 09:30 AM
Meh. The guy is full of it. As per his previous posts. He just ripped the information off another forum and is passing it off as his own to troll the site and MAC.

NC3
27-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Meh. The guy is full of it. As per his previous posts. He just ripped the information off another forum and is passing it off as his own to troll the site and MAC.

---
Exactly ...

lilpump619
27-03-2021, 09:45 AM

I can post a detailed review of Isabella on all the forums if you want. You can then decide whether I’m trolling or not.

NC3
27-03-2021, 10:02 AM
I can post a detailed review of Isabella on all the forums if you want. You can then decide whether I’m trolling or not.

---
Hi lilpump619

I will suggest you to focus to your life, I believe you have beautiful life, ,so forget MAC.

hmm ... 14posts

lilpump619
27-03-2021, 10:16 AM
---
Hi lilpump619

I will suggest you to focus to your life, I suppose you have beautiful life, ,forget MAC.

What difference would a review make? Isn’t she just another average punt?

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2021, 10:18 AM

No you don’t need to. You have posted enough shits about MAC in the other Arianna thread that anyone can see you have something against this shop and the mamasan.

ozdevil
27-03-2021, 10:23 AM
Ok here's the thing right, I never really post here as this is not a trophy winning contest.

I've been a regular at MAC since the shop opened and I can vouch that Angela does not give any preferential treatment to even regulars, forget anyone bidding more money.

Besides that even if she did say for argument sake then FFS it's her business, it ain't a democratic govt. where every man and his dog has a say about their rights.

Mostly importantly though, Yes Isabella is good amongst the current batch but I believe there is a bit of hype around all of this which has been created for obvious reasons. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher than Isabella, again that is subjective.

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.

I've been seeing this thread dragging along since a while, the forum is there to post AR's and not venting your small dick frustrations towards any shop be it MAC or others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NC3
27-03-2021, 10:32 AM
What difference would a review make? Isn’t she just another average punt?

lilpump619 ... don't expose yourself more, it's so obvious to anybody what you do, focus to your life buddy

Punter11
27-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Ok here's the thing right, I never really post here as this is not a trophy winning contest.

I've been a regular at MAC since the shop opened and I can vouch that Angela does not give any preferential treatment to even regulars, forget anyone bidding more money.

Besides that even if she did say for argument sake then FFS it's her business, it ain't a democratic govt. where every man and his dog has a say about their rights.

Mostly importantly though, Yes Isabella is good amongst the current batch but I believe there is a bit of hype around all of this which has been created for obvious reasons. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher than Isabella, again that is subjective.

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.

I've been seeing this thread dragging along since a while, the forum is there to post AR's and not venting your small dick frustrations towards any shop be it MAC or others.

Agree with this, Isabella has a great body but average face. She has good service but she is very new and it can be a bit awkward at times. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher too.

I get there are 2 camps here on Angela, on one side people love her and the other side people hate her but somehow still visits the shop. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Let’s be honest Angela does mess up bookings sometimes and it can be frustrating but she tries her best. It’s not like she is purposefully trying to piss people off and ruin her own business.We are not going to the shop for the shop keeper.

The booking system is not great but the shop does have nice service so in my mind it more than makes up for it. If it doesn’t then just move on to another shop lol. Why come on here to try to flame her. There are literally hundreds of RNT shops in Sydney.

lilpump619
27-03-2021, 11:01 AM

Why are you getting triggered. You know how difficult it would be to book Isabella if everyone knows about her. Besides just imagine if someone tells her about private bookings. Let everyone try Isabella and decide whether she is better than Silvia or Marcella. I’m sure all the guys who are booking her out every week are just blind. May be you are blind as well just like me.

lilpump619
27-03-2021, 11:12 AM
I’ll post my review of Isabella on all the forums and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion.

ozdevil
27-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Why are you getting triggered. You know how difficult it would be to book Isabella if everyone knows about her. Besides just imagine if someone tells her about private bookings. Let everyone try Isabella and decide whether she is better than Silvia or Marcella. I’m sure all the guys who are booking her out every week are just blind. May be you are blind as well just like me.FYI

Angela is not taking any bookings from regulars for Isabella

Only new customers

I have been turned down every week

Btwz, when you say private bookings what are your referring to?

NC3
27-03-2021, 11:28 AM
I’ll post my review of Isabella on all the forums and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion.

'''and see how the game changes. Unless anyone has a different opinion''' ... for sure you have psychological issues man, try to get real life in order to cure yourself

Dettol
27-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Just thought about all these notions about girls being so good but no one posted anything on the forum because they want to keep for themselves.

What if it’s because the experience is average or underwhelming that it didn’t inspire people to write reviews?

As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve seen WL’s based on popularity and didnt see what the hype was about. Even in some cases, I got my booking instantly even though it is supposedly impossible to book the girls lol.

For some others... you can always find out the shop schedule and see which days they usually work, and just make the booking the day or a couple of days before. Not hard.

grstile
27-03-2021, 03:10 PM
you can always find out the shop schedule and see which days they usually work, and just make the booking the day or a couple of days before.

I get the impression that part of the reason Angela is able to field girls like Isabella is that she is fairly understanding when it comes to the hours they choose to work, and how many customers they want to see.

MAC don't really seem to have much of a fixed schedule, and often won't get a confirmation from the girls that they will be available until the night before, if not on the day.

smiling wide
28-03-2021, 12:21 AM
I get the impression that part of the reason Angela is able to field girls like Isabella is that she is fairly understanding when it comes to the hours they choose to work, and how many customers they want to see.

MAC don't really seem to have much of a fixed schedule, and often won't get a confirmation from the girls that they will be available until the night before, if not on the day.I agree. I was a regular at MAC and never had issues with Angela. Booking was done on the day and if you're flexible as to when you can attend, then you'd get the girl you want, or settle for another girl of quality. Only had 1 dud ML and she was let go pretty much after my visit. The girls are happy there because they aren't being pressured to do the 12hr days. Gotta show respect regardless to the owner. I thought I would chime in on this thread, since I've been reading it everyday.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Scanlan
28-03-2021, 12:34 AM
I will miss the Summer sound of Cicada's.
They make a noise to protect themselves.
They mimic there adversary own sounds.
They feel safe when they hear it.

smiling wide
28-03-2021, 09:16 AM
I will miss the Summer sound of Cicada's.
They make a noise to protect themselves.
They mimic there adversary own sounds.
They feel safe when they hear it.They're fascinating and harmless.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

kevinlaag
06-04-2021, 05:52 PM
agreed, I've recently visited MAC for the first time and truth to be told I have no complaints. Obviously, it's hard to draw a conclusion based on 1 visit however I'll definitely be returning for "reporting" purposes :cool2:

Straponlover
07-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Jessie from MAC ticks all my boxes. If the girl is amazing and provides just what Im after I allways overlook a shops downsides.

Ciaran81
09-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Anyone tried Scottish Robyn?

nostromo
09-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Anyone tried Scottish Robyn?

Blonde. Athletic figure. Service is typical of the European/Latina offering here. Has civilian work and hasn't been on the roster for a long time. Today may be a good time to book her as who knows when she'll be back on.

Rogeryou
09-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Any ever get part 3 here?

PoohBear
09-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Think they had a new Japanese girl on yesterday. Sana I think was the name. Anyone try her?

Hi all,
I’ve been punting for a while now but only just discovered this forum.

I tried Sana a few weeks back and if you like sushi then she is definitely a deluxe sashimi platter. Fresh and delicious honeypot as well if know what I mean. 🤤

Ciaran81
11-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Anyone currently giving bbbj in MAC?

lilpump619
13-04-2021, 05:11 PM

Isabella is the only one I know. If you are lucky may be Arianna.

qng5858
13-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Isabella is the only one I know. If you are lucky may be Arianna.

How much extra did you pay for the bbbj?

lilpump619
13-04-2021, 05:43 PM
How much extra did you pay for the bbbj?

For Isabella you would have to check with the mamasan - Angela. Not sure about Arianna, never been lucky with her.

Spanishseeker
13-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Columbian Silva did it free with the 50

rocky_chen85
13-04-2021, 10:32 PM
anyone seen Isabella this month?

lilpump619
14-04-2021, 01:04 AM

Saw her 2 weeks ago.

PoohBear
14-04-2021, 01:08 AM

While waiting for My own punt with one of the other girls I got a glimpse of Isabella in the shop walking out of the room to get a towel for another lucky punter but sadly I still haven’t had the chance to land a booking with her. She definitely is real and looks pretty hot for a young European cutie.

nostromo
14-04-2021, 07:22 AM
Saw her 2 weeks ago.

LOL. Sure you did. This troll again. :miao:

ozdevil
14-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Anyone currently giving bbbj in MAC?Alana - bbbj and cim

DireStraits
14-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Alana - bbbj and cim

How much does she want for that? Cheers

ozdevil
14-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Saw her 2 weeks ago.How many times have you seen her so far mate?

Punter11
14-04-2021, 04:23 PM

Try Silvia best BBBJ I have had, gorgeous face and smile. Hot Colombian accent and tanned olive skin, there is a reason she is always booked out.

bnay97
14-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Removing this post.

119tcs
15-04-2021, 12:44 AM
never been lucky enough for bbbj at massage at central, so i just go ginza/278 club instead most times, money better spent

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Can confirm on Silvia, Isabella, Viktoria/Kat and Danny. Hannah did CBJ. Got lucky with a lot of the past girls too.

Only Kat wanted extra (like $20 from memory), the rest was just the standard $50

I seriously doubted that you can get CBJ with the standard $50 tip.

Spanishseeker
15-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Silvia did it with my standard 50. Kat sucked on my balls, gave me Spanish, spit on my cock, and then tried to let me bust twice in 30 minutes but I couldn’t.

greenpuntman
15-04-2021, 07:12 PM
I recently had a session with Kat - those big melons, still can't forget them!!

bnay97
15-04-2021, 08:07 PM
Removing this post.

lilpump619
15-04-2021, 10:27 PM
Alana - bbbj and cim

Did Alana do it as part of her FS or for extra tip. I’ve tried her standard service which was pretty average, nice butt though!

lilpump619
15-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Has anyone tried the new Japanese girl?

lilpump619
15-04-2021, 10:30 PM
How many times have you seen her so far mate?

3 times so far.

ozdevil
15-04-2021, 11:28 PM
3 times so far.Haven't seen Isabella on the roster lately? Has she quit?

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2021, 10:15 AM
that was only Hannah, the rest were BBBJ with the standard $50 tip. Only Kat asked for more.

What makes you doubt it?

Of course I won’t know for sure, haven’t been back to MAC since the Covid started. Just my understanding of how Angela operates, she would have told her girls what’s the standard charges for extras and hence I doubted if she would allow certain services to be included within the standard $50 tip. And those MLs ain’t silly or naive I don’t think.

But if indeed those services are included as stated by a few people here, then may be we all should queue up to have a try. My bet is I won’t get it, may be just not for an ugly old Chinaman ?

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2021, 10:18 AM
It’s always easy just to post in the forum I get this and I got that at no charge, then when other punters visit the shop expecting the same and not getting it, it’s not gonna to generate good wills for the girls and shops , no ?

Spanishseeker
16-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Ahlungor makes a good point we are all at different ages and looks to be fair... it’s up to the girls discretion too

bnay97
16-04-2021, 10:38 AM
It’s always easy just to post in the forum I get this and I got that at no charge, then when other punters visit the shop expecting the same and not getting it, it’s not gonna to generate good wills for the girls and shops , no ?

Yeah I agree 100%, just thought Id provide details of my personal experience. I do reckon $$ would vary for different people based on a range of factors, whether thats age, what sort of mood the girl is in etc.

lilpump619
16-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Haven't seen Isabella on the roster lately? Has she quit?

Isabella hasn’t been on the roster since Feb. For bookings you need to speak with Angela privately. Usually if you are a new punter Angela will ask you to try Isabella after couple of sessions with the regular girls.

ozdevil
16-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Isabella hasn’t been on the roster since Feb. For bookings you need to speak with Angela privately. Usually if you are a new punter Angela will ask you to try Isabella after couple of sessions with the regular girls.Thanks, does that mean she is working this week.
Just not on the roster

lilpump619
16-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Thanks, does that mean she is working this week.
Just not on the roster

Most probably. Have seen her usually on Mondays.

Ciaran81
16-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Is Isabella and Silvia same person?
Robyn on today but booked out fast yet to see.

rocky_chen85
16-04-2021, 08:37 PM
Bianca/Silvia is the same girl. Isabella is different.

rocky_chen85
16-04-2021, 11:25 PM
oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays

rocky_chen85
16-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Most probably. Have seen her usually on Mondays.

oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays - I have been trying for over a month , still cant get a booking with her.