PDA

View Full Version : Question Does anyone know a Candy?

gundamsux
27-06-2020, 02:28 AM
Hey all,

A while ago I went for a massage around Burwood. I met a ML called Candy who gave me one of the best bj ever. She said she was covering someone and only worked there for one day, wouldn’t tell me where she usually works probably to avoid being told off by her boss. She’s petite and spoke Chinese. Cute lil face with pointy chin. Bubbly personality.

I can’t seem to find her again :( any suggestions would be nice, I’m determined to try all the Candies.

Dettol
27-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Depending on her preference, she could be on 3 different names for different shops.

Have you tried maybe asking the boss if she is coming back? Could be back in China not able to return here.

TheMaestro
27-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Candy at 12 Bellevue gives pretty good BJs.

rooter
27-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Bro there is a Candy in every Asian shop in Sydney, along with a Momo, Coco, and Cici :)
And anyway your Candy probably goes under a different name at the other shop she works at.
Good luck finding her, you will need it.
You probably will never find her, but you will have a lot of fun trying :)

Climax598
27-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Which country she from/how old/

aussiegaigin
27-06-2020, 03:19 PM
Yep. Lots of "Candy"s around. And lots of petite girls who speak Chinese. With a few shops around Burwood, you don't give many useful clues for others to help you.

But plenty of girls who will give you the "best blow job ever". Happy punting.

Meow3000
27-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Hey all,

A while ago I went for a massage around Burwood. I met a ML called Candy who gave me one of the best bj ever. She said she was covering someone and only worked there for one day, wouldn’t tell me where she usually works probably to avoid being told off by her boss. She’s petite and spoke Chinese. Cute lil face with pointy chin. Bubbly personality.

I can’t seem to find her again :( any suggestions would be nice, I’m determined to try all the Candies.

Where she from? How tall ? Cup size? Any more info on the lady, so we can help out

rooter
27-06-2020, 04:24 PM
"Desperately Seeking Candy"
Good name for a movie :)

gundamsux
27-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Thanks for trying to help y'all . She's Chinese, young early 20s definite feels younger than 25. 5'3 tall , skinny/slim with small cup size b at the most. She doesn't offer part 3 in a place that usually does so I doubt she's a WL somewhere.
I know the chance is slim so I do appreciate the help. Not sure if you could relate but it's such a awesome feeling to meet a girl with the right vibe and goes great effort to please.

gundamsux
27-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Looking at reviews there's a candy at renwick body massage that matches the description XD. Gonna have a punt!

Warrabong
27-06-2020, 06:19 PM
I’m more used to Thai girls going by Candy. There was an awesome one at Gray St Sutherland previously. Amazing hottie

yowser
28-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Why don't you ask the mamasan?

I am going to take a wild guess that its Canny from 227 north strathfield / Summervile Pyrmont. It fits your description except she's older than 25, but with asians its hard to tell age