PDA

View Full Version : Question Who is already punting even though it's no 1/7 ?

misard
27-06-2020, 12:06 PM
just looking for heroes out there

Arnie_Fan_81
27-06-2020, 06:27 PM
just looking for heroes out there

Plenty are, just check out the private AR section. I have been tempted but with places opening up soon I thought it's best to wait because I know what to expect.

I have punted private in the past and they were all duds, so I much prefer my usual M5, 42G and at time 45 George.

halfway
27-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Plenty are, just check out the private AR section. I have been tempted but with places opening up soon I thought it's best to wait because I know what to expect.

I have punted private in the past and they were all duds, so I much prefer my usual M5, 42G and at time 45 George.

A good choice of M5 and 42G girls been operating on E&B. :miao:

Arnie_Fan_81
27-06-2020, 08:47 PM
A good choice of M5 and 42G girls been operating on E&B. :miao:

True, the ones I'm interested in are just far enough for me to not bother. I'm happy with 42 because its close when there is no traffic and N5 is a drive but im happy to go due to the crew and ladies.

N5 have a Vietnamese hottie on their wechat named selina, i hope they bring her to the shop.

rooter
27-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Pussyhands is the Corona King.
He has been going non stop; Asian, Aussie, European, Latin everything!

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2020, 09:59 PM
Lots of shops are already open on the quiet and some never even closed down. No lights on, secret knocks on the door to let you in.

I have relied on my wechat contacts to keep punting. Lots of great home visits and most of the girls have a friend or two with them so I have been doing loads of doubles and even a few triples as the houses are quiet and the girls need the money.

Been doing some great pussy stacks and have been getting the best bbbj’s and GFE experiences. Much better than in the shops and cheaper too if you choose the right girls.

I don’t really want to go back to the shops now.

johnconnor69er
28-06-2020, 01:29 PM
I have caught up with a gal who usually works a brothel but is going private. She has other gals around so you can do her as well. Agree with Brothelcreeper that fucking in apartments is great. Have not done a double or pussy stack but would love to.

DireStraits
28-06-2020, 05:14 PM
I have caught up with a gal who usually works a brothel but is going private. She has other gals around so you can do her as well. Agree with Brothelcreeper that fucking in apartments is great.
Just curious to know if doing it in apartments feels better due to the ambience or th possibility of getting her girlfriends / sharemates to join in (for $ of course) or something else...

misard
28-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Lots of shops are already open on the quiet and some never even closed down. No lights on, secret knocks on the door to let you in.

I have relied on my wechat contacts to keep punting. Lots of great home visits and most of the girls have a friend or two with them so I have been doing loads of doubles and even a few triples as the houses are quiet and the girls need the money.

Been doing some great pussy stacks and have been getting the best bbbj’s and GFE experiences. Much better than in the shops and cheaper too if you choose the right girls.

I don’t really want to go back to the shops now.

You have really recommendations or contacts you can share ?

Bangetsu
29-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Just look for the wechat accounts of the shops that post here

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 05:24 PM
everyone here lol

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Nice try FBI, I know you want cop us