PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage Parlours in Summerhill and Ashfield

Itskens112
27-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Hi guys,

I’ve recently bought a place and am now living in Summerhill.

I did a quick search for “summer hill” but didn’t find many results :S.

Any punters know of any good massage joints around the area (preferably walking distance).

Ken

aussiegaigin
27-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Do a google search for massage places, then check the names to see if they're listed here.

There are a few shops in Ashfield which have lots of references on this site.

bigboymcevoy69
27-06-2020, 11:49 PM
i'd venture down to parramatta rd, you've got 252b, oasis, relax, 429 all in about 1km of each other. plus renwick massage in Leichhardt

Itskens112
28-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the suggestions.

I’m not familiar with the area but keen to check them all out

lamb
29-06-2020, 09:32 AM
I don’t think there are any in Summer Hill right now. There are a few in Ashfield down the lower end of Liverpool road and also one across from the station. I’d be hitting Dulwich Hill massage or the better options around Leichhardt.

CharlieM
29-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Try 111 New Canterbury Rd Petersham. Probably the closest Massage shop to Summer Hill. Clean shop. Been once only and was ok.

lakeshow
29-06-2020, 03:57 PM
How is 252B these days? I remember the days when Bro Ah used to talk about his girls Bobo and co.

Croydon massage
29-06-2020, 05:55 PM
I don’t think there are any in Summer Hill right now. There are a few in Ashfield down the lower end of Liverpool road and also one across from the station. I’d be hitting Dulwich Hill massage or the better options around Leichhardt.

Does the shop across from Ashfield station offer any extras?

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2020, 06:37 PM

Hi there Croydon massage,

Are you back at 48 and re-opened ?

Is Cherry and Lily back working ?

Cheers

lamb
30-06-2020, 04:55 AM

To clarify, when I say across from the station I mean the one in Hercules st a few doors up. I’m not sure if they’re still running post shutdown but they were offering extras before it.

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 01:31 PM
This is steering away from the query about massage parlours. Weren't there two brothels on the main street in Ashfield?

lamb
30-06-2020, 11:23 PM
This is steering away from the query about massage parlours. Weren't there two brothels on the main street in Ashfield?

The only one I’ve ever known of is 295. Pork chop shop but it was always a cheap and I can’t say I didn’t visit on the odd drunken night. Looks like they have a semi new website (still horrible) and they now charge $90/hr. Unless the girls have improved dramatically it’s not worth anywhere near that.

Dontflash
06-08-2020, 12:24 PM
QCherry (Canterbury) was pretty good but popped in there the other day to discover a new receptionist, and a price hike that seems over the top given the lack of shower facilities etc.

Campsie has some good options - Golden Rose is a good start.

Never had any luck in Ashfield - porkchops abound

kjai
06-08-2020, 10:54 PM
How much have the prices changed at qcherry?

Dontflash
07-08-2020, 10:05 AM
They were asking 110 or 120 by memory. Few weeks ago now, the mind isn’t what it used to be.

Jerime2p
11-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Quite risky visiting at neighbourhood place

Strayer Mate
12-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Quite risky visiting at neighbourhood place

yes agree, but your backyard is another bro's happy hunting ground...

Crusader
12-08-2020, 08:07 PM

Which one? But yes, all 4 of them do.

Croydon massage
12-08-2020, 08:42 PM

Shop directly opposite station. Left side Of Hercules St as you exit. Looks legit.

Crusader
12-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Yeah, it's called oasis massage. At the traffic lights. I provided a brief review in the "lesser known" thread in the private section.

Panj
16-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Hi guys, how is oasis massage near ashfield station. Keen to try it but wanted to know about it first.

Also there is another message around 100 meters away from it on first floor. Has anyone tried it?

Panj
18-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Do update guys!!! Would love to know the hidden rnt place around ashfield.

Panj
19-08-2020, 06:02 AM
Seems like very less punter’s in Ashfield

Itskens112
19-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Another thread created today saying 202 Pyrmont has shut down and moved to Ashfield.

Will be checking that out!

Labia Vortex
19-08-2020, 07:19 PM
283 Liverpool Rd Ashfield
Has just opened today
The owners were previously at
202 Harris St Pyrmont

Crusader
19-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Oasis Massage directly opposite Ashfield station does provide extras. Every shop between there and Liverpool road also does. 4 in total. From there and heading down Liverpool Rd (direction of the mall), there are another 3 shops on the right that also offer extras - including A3H who have now brought the dragon tendon massage to Ashfield. I've come to find out there were always extras there but was an in room secret if they thought you weren't the law.

Itskens112
21-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Went to 283 Liverpool today to see Coco and even though I don't think I was bait and switched, I don't think those are photos of her but I wasn't super surprised as the photos look too professional and touched up. Sometimes you can be surprised and hit a jackpot when it's not the same girl but they are equally as attractive. Coco offers dragon tendon massage though which I found super relaxing.

YMMV but I don't think I'll be returning there.

Thanks for the update! Was so close to booking with Coco today too but I couldn’t make it in the end. Sad to hear about your experience. I think I’ll give it a shot but like you, if first impressions aren’t good I’ll be going elsewhere

Itskens112
22-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the update! Was so close to booking with Coco today too but I couldn’t make it in the end. Sad to hear about your experience. I think I’ll give it a shot but like you, if first impressions aren’t good I’ll be going elsewhere

Ok gents, I tried to give this place a shot but ended up walking out.

I called up in advanced and asked to book (confirmed that it is now taken over by 202 Pyrmont which got me excited).

They said that only 1 girl was working, I asked for her age and they stuttered when I asked, said she was early 30s.

Anyways booking made. I arrived and was greeted and shown to the room, I asked if I could see the girl first, to be she looked like she was late 30s early 40s (I’m asian so I usually have an eye for this). Was quite disappointed and walked out.

Don’t think I’ll come here again until they get a better roster :(

cuteguy
22-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Hi guys, how is oasis massage near ashfield station. Keen to try it but wanted to know about it first.

Also there is another message around 100 meters away from it on first floor. Has anyone tried it?

Quite a few shops in Ashfield. I recall visiting one of RNT shops on the Ashfield mall side maybe about a year and half ago. Only one girl available at that time and the slim Asian girl wasn't overly friendly and wanted to keep her clothes on during the session. As a result, decided to take my money back and walk out.

seachicken
24-08-2020, 08:21 AM
Whatever you do, don't go upstairs to 295 Liverpool. Full on pork chop shop, the selection of girls are even more shocking than 143 at Billy's (some good ones there once in a while)

Itskens112
24-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Shame, I usually refer RT shops but may need to just go to Croydon FS (prices say $150 for the hour which is ridiculously cheap and ive only read good reviews).

lonely heart
01-09-2020, 06:13 AM

When you say all 4, you mean the two on Hercules , 1 on Liverpool road and Alice's?

samytomy
01-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Have been alice's shop with ML named Jin, attractive body at her age, but standard FS, does she offer a bit extre like DFK,MMBL, MMFS,CIM etc after doubles visit? If her service not spicle would like go Campise, Revierwood may even St Mary's.

This shop is like Chinese background only, if you not go somewhere else don't east your time and money

lonely heart
02-09-2020, 08:03 AM
Have been alice's shop with ML named Jin, attractive body at her age, but standard FS, does she offer a bit extre like DFK,MMBL, MMFS,CIM etc after doubles visit? If her service not spicle would like go Campise, Revierwood may even St Mary's.

This shop is like Chinese background only, if you not go somewhere else don't east your time and money

IF you want sure hit then Campsie is way better.

Riverwood and St Mary's? What is the standard tip for FS?

samytomy
02-09-2020, 02:19 PM
$50 as Campise but less service, may should try other girls for next visit
In Alice's shop there's some negative points, inside the room you can hear other girls talk laud outside door and you don't feel free to do lots movements either have to minimise making sounds (you guys knows), which was killing my emotions, secondly there's no shower even for ML, how they clean themselves after customer by customer?

lonely heart
03-09-2020, 08:25 AM
$50 as Campise but less service, may should try other girls for next visit
In Alice's shop there's some negative points, inside the room you can hear other girls talk laud outside door and you don't feel free to do lots movements either have to minimise making sounds (you guys knows), which was killing my emotions, secondly there's no shower even for ML, how they clean themselves after customer by customer?

There is shower, actually two. One in the toilet in the shop and a public shower outside the shop, better that the broken ones in Billy's. Campsie 264 has better shower and almost a necessary after all that oil action with Anna. Also I reunited with one of my favorite ML in Hornsby and her shop has good and clean shower. Of course the best is Burwood 14. Almost every room has shower but for the price that Burwood 14 is asking, only a few girls is worth the damage and I would love to be proven wrong.

The thin walls is really not a problem. Love it when some girl got ponded so hard and can't hold it in LOL!!!

samytomy
03-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Hi Lonely Heart you look so familiar with Alice's shop, any girl in Alice's shop would you recommend, I will so appreciate if you can give some feedback.

I usually visit same girl tow or three times to see the bottom line then move to another. I may keep seeing Jin if she can offer BBBL

seachicken
09-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Jin is the most popular girl already. A year back before she hurt her neck, she used to be a super horny ML! Even since her injury, she has completely changed sadly... Right now, there are no good one in Alice's shop that I know of. I only go back to see Jin once in a blue moon just for memories, but the good times were not the same anymore with her....

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2020, 11:58 AM
There is shower, actually two. One in the toilet in the shop and a public shower outside the shop, better that the broken ones in Billy's. Campsie 264 has better shower and almost a necessary after all that oil action with Anna. Also I reunited with one of my favorite ML in Hornsby and her shop has good and clean shower. Of course the best is Burwood 14. Almost every room has shower but for the price that Burwood 14 is asking, only a few girls is worth the damage and I would love to be proven wrong.

The thin walls is really not a problem. Love it when some girl got ponded so hard and can't hold it in LOL!!!

Haha, brother LH, your comments on thin walls got me thinking !!

How about the legendary 501 Kings Street Newtown? Not that it happened very often, but it did happened once when I was enjoying my $50 Tip kind of services and quite obviously same with the unknown punter next wall . I knew and can hear what he was doing and pretty sure so could he hearing me too! It didn’t turn out to be a race to the finishing line (which I would have definitely won - not a good thing I suppose as showing that I had no stamina......... lol) But when you are pounding hard, and can hear the echo next door, it did add to the excitement and raunchiness of the moment and the expression on Sxxx’s beautiful face trying so hard to hold back and stay quiet ! Absolutely gold and priceless !

alot
09-09-2020, 01:50 PM
haha,your fav gal Sa

Travelmate
09-09-2020, 04:49 PM
And sister jo ..........

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2020, 07:42 PM
And sister jo ..........

Newtown 大四喜 !

Jo, Sa, Mi, So !

四大波霸 !

lonely heart
11-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Newtown 大四喜 !

Jo, Sa, Mi, So !

四大波霸 !

I still miss Sophia. I been told she now really big overall and own some suburb shop?

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2020, 12:13 PM
I still miss Sophia. I been told she now really big overall and own some suburb shop?

You mean she became a Mamasan?

Tell me more Bro ! Please.

lonely heart
11-09-2020, 12:48 PM
You mean she became a Mamasan?

Tell me more Bro ! Please.

I wish I know but the detail given to me was very limited. I am certatin she is quite out of shape.

Jackie refer her to a mystical chinese character's mother who was pregnant for 3 year 6 months...

Travelmate
11-09-2020, 02:37 PM

Mi and So was in a bigger shape department previously anyway.

Sa and Jo probaly fit most punters bill.

Maggie and charlie123 brother, where are they?

I personally miss Richie and Daisy the most.

Filop
21-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Hi can anyone tell me where is this Alice's place in Ashfield can I ask for the address?

Filop
21-04-2021, 09:41 PM
When you say all 4, you mean the two on Hercules , 1 on Liverpool road and Alice's?

Hi can share the Alice's address?

smn5746
22-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Go to Burwood & Five Dock just a stones throw away, spoilt for choice

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 11:33 AM
There are quite a few as mentioned in Burwood Five Dock

goodtime
11-01-2022, 06:17 PM
what is the address of alice's shop?

snapjaw
10-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Anyone know if Alice is still operating her shop?

Edit: Just checked online and she's still running it

J3ffrey
28-12-2022, 08:06 PM
Anyone know if Alice is still operating her shop?

Edit: Just checked online and she's still running it
Where is this place?

cuteguy
28-12-2022, 08:26 PM
There are quite a few as mentioned in Burwood Five Dock

Has anyone done a write up or review of all Burwood RNT shops along Burwood Road starting from Parramatta Road? Many with the lit up open sign.

snapjaw
29-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Where is this place?

It's on the Esplanade -33.887482,151.124077

If you look across the green it's that little row of shops just beside the stairs that go to Brown St, the massage shop there.

You'd have to be Asian I think, not sure if she lets her girls do FS with anyone else, price is now inclusive of part 3, $100/30mins but I don't know if an of them are gems like she occasionally used to get years ago.

Chungi
29-12-2022, 07:03 PM
It's on the Esplanade -33.887482,151.124077

If you look across the green it's that little row of shops just beside the stairs that go to Brown St, the massage shop there.

You'd have to be Asian I think, not sure if she lets her girls do FS with anyone else, price is now inclusive of part 3, $100/30mins but I don't know if an of them are gems like she occasionally used to get years ago.

Hi, do you know the shop name? Like to check it out.

YI88
06-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Oasis shop in Hercules St Ashfield near the station.

Went past for the first time since before Covid last Wednesday so paid a long-overdue visit. $45 for 30 minutes of good massage of back and bottom only. Pleasant and skilled Chinese ML but extras not offered. Overheard some chat about the shop changing name recently but sign outside still says Oasis.

Might save someone a visit

birch
06-02-2023, 01:23 PM
deleted - incorrect information

birch
06-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Deleted, incorrect information.

Kroid19
07-02-2023, 05:45 PM
159 Burwood Rd Burwood is an R&T, One of my regular Thai ML's starts working there from Friday...

Are you talking about Mona?

Potluck2.0
07-02-2023, 09:37 PM
Alice shop is 6/17-20 esplanade from memory. You have to be a long time regular to get the 100/30min FS deal and only Chinese bros will get it. Only 2 girls working there bolo and ahjee. Both 40-something, bolo has an extremely tight pussy and nice body, just face is a bit plain. Ahjee looks sluttier and easier

B J Hunter
08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Luxe Ashfield
So this joint opened a few months ago and one of my regular MLs mentioned she was working there. Tells me it’s $90 for an hour entry fee and the girls are getting only $20 out of that… that’s not good. Having seen their flashy website and video and knowing it was newly renovated I thought I’d give it a crack with red flags running through my mind.
This place has a discreet back door, looks great inside with generous sized private rooms and a super soft 2 hole table in my room. A few girls in the lunchroom chatting away next to the bathroom. Eventually talk comes to extras and I was right expecting extortionist prices as my girl had offered me the bargain price of a $100 b2b no cbj. Negotiations undertaken they were going nowhere so thank you sweetheart but No thanks! My ml was Young and inexperienced so I soldiered on thinking how good this place could be with the right girl or a regular to take away some of the $90hr over the top entry fee. Again another shop trying to pay for expensive renovations with above market entry fee and girls taking a low cut of that and obviously having to milk punters for too high extra prices. So I satisfied my curiosity to find out what’s in the box at Luxe Ashfield but can’t say I’m in a hurry to get back. Give me a great servicing milf in an average shop for an hour at $170 over inexperience and flashy decor at $190 for a hj any day of the week in the inner west.
That’s punting I guess. So unless anyone else has something more positive to report on this place the jury is out for deliberation.

iphone
08-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Alice shop is 6/17-20 esplanade from memory. You have to be a long time regular to get the 100/30min FS deal and only Chinese bros will get it. Only 2 girls working there bolo and ahjee. Both 40-something, bolo has an extremely tight pussy and nice body, just face is a bit plain. Ahjee looks sluttier and easier

sometimes they have new younger girls, right? but usually wont last too long who is bolo.. is that same as pineapple?

Potluck2.0
08-02-2023, 10:45 PM
Bolo is pineapple

iphone
08-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Bolo is pineapple

Oh haha.. tried her couple times way before covid. Yes agree with what you said. You know/remember lumia? Amazing body even better than some younger ones.

wachumba
09-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Oasis shop in Hercules St Ashfield near the station.

Went past for the first time since before Covid last Wednesday so paid a long-overdue visit. $45 for 30 minutes of good massage of back and bottom only. Pleasant and skilled Chinese ML but extras not offered. Overheard some chat about the shop changing name recently but sign outside still says Oasis.

Might save someone a visit

New owners since a few months ago and appears as though extras may not be available anymore.

ColesBag
23-02-2023, 09:56 PM
295 Ashfield. The word Ashfield in your ad on this forum is spelt incorrectly. Please fix it.

https://i.postimg.cc/tJfgsJk1/ahsfield-FFS.png

B J Hunter
24-02-2023, 09:00 AM
Your post implies websites are regularly updated. Let's see if you are correct
Could’ve been worse - Arsefield.
Probably more appropriate considering what’s available here

jsw1888
24-02-2023, 11:51 AM
Agreed, overpriced, Ive been a few times, first time was great, tall Korean chick who spoke great english (she is also Kimi at 227 Broadway), 2nd time was sub-par with chunky Thai providing an expensive hj

Itskens112
01-03-2023, 01:14 PM
I guess the question is.. anything in Ashfield (besides Chanel at home - the ladies here are a bit too thicc for my liking).

Otherwise I guess I’m travelling to Drummoyne

bobothecow
01-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Luxe Ashfield
So this joint opened a few months ago and one of my regular MLs mentioned she was working there. Tells me it’s $90 for an hour entry fee and the girls are getting only $20 out of that… that’s not good. Having seen their flashy website and video and knowing it was newly renovated I thought I’d give it a crack with red flags running through my mind.
This place has a discreet back door, looks great inside with generous sized private rooms and a super soft 2 hole table in my room. A few girls in the lunchroom chatting away next to the bathroom. Eventually talk comes to extras and I was right expecting extortionist prices as my girl had offered me the bargain price of a $100 b2b no cbj. Negotiations undertaken they were going nowhere so thank you sweetheart but No thanks! My ml was Young and inexperienced so I soldiered on thinking how good this place could be with the right girl or a regular to take away some of the $90hr over the top entry fee. Again another shop trying to pay for expensive renovations with above market entry fee and girls taking a low cut of that and obviously having to milk punters for too high extra prices. So I satisfied my curiosity to find out what’s in the box at Luxe Ashfield but can’t say I’m in a hurry to get back. Give me a great servicing milf in an average shop for an hour at $170 over inexperience and flashy decor at $190 for a hj any day of the week in the inner west.
That’s punting I guess. So unless anyone else has something more positive to report on this place the jury is out for deliberation.

yeah, i don't like this place, way to over priced, been there twice, never again, I'm actually surprised there still going with there prices. only good place in ashfield is chanel, but i always feel a little odd going to a place that's an apartment.

Itskens112
07-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Haha I’m the opposite.

Looks less dodgy when I leave (prefer people not stare and know where I just came from - ie parlours on main streets) 😂😂😂. Pretty sure I had a lady come up to me and ask me before.. I just said I was a “cleaner”.

jsw1888
07-03-2023, 06:20 PM
I guess the question is.. anything in Ashfield (besides Chanel at home - the ladies here are a bit too thicc for my liking).

Otherwise I guess I’m travelling to Drummoyne

There is a place across from luxe, I ended up there once coz luxe was closed (even though it was after scheduled opening hours), 304 Liverpool Rd (the place that has stickers all over front of shop, usually a tell when you can't see inside). Had a decent massage from an older ML who had quite a remarkable pair of tits for an older Asian (nice handful and shape). Price was reasonable from memory, there are loads of places along Parramatta Rd, not that far from Ashfield.