PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 8 Carnegie Pl Blacktown Mamasan is an asshole

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Hello Punters

I thought i will get this out of my chest, I went to 8 Carnegie Pl Blacktown and mamasan showed me WL's, I did not like either of the WL's and told him will come next time, as i was leaving the room he took my head and banged it to the wall and started to choke me and said "why did you not like any girls they are pretty" i said they are not my type started to walk out as soon as i stepped outside the door he came outside and punched me few times on my face but i did not want to fight as i have family and did not want to cause a scene as this could escalate to cops and media which could be very embarrassing for my family if they got to know where i was, i simply left without saying anything, has anyone experienced situation like this?
I have stopped going to that shop and will never return.

Hogrider
29-06-2020, 06:58 PM
WTF WTF !!!
WHAT THE FUCK !

Arnie_Fan_81
29-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Id be tempted to report him to the cops but I get the other side of the coin too.

xboyx
29-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Hello Punters

I thought i will get this out of my chest, I went to 8 Carnegie Pl Blacktown and mamasan showed me WL's, I did not like either of the WL's and told him will come next time, as i was leaving the room he took my head and banged it to the wall and started to choke me and said "why did you not like any girls they are pretty" i said they are not my type started to walk out as soon as i stepped outside the door he came outside and punched me few times on my face but i did not want to fight as i have family and did not want to cause a scene as this could escalate to cops and media which could be very embarrassing for my family if they got to know where i was, i simply left without saying anything, has anyone experienced situation like this?
I have stopped going to that shop and will never return.

you serious?

did you say anything else that pissed him off? Even so, such assault would be horrible, what is this? gangster land?

chatswood2067
29-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Next time you say you want make pay him and fuck his ass

Dettol
29-06-2020, 08:16 PM
That’s just mind boggling. That’s physical assault... for not picking a girl?? He risks spending time in prison just to punk some random dude??

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 08:24 PM
I did not, just told him will come back next time, not sure if he was on drugs, his eyes were red, did not want to escalate it hence just left without saying a word

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 08:26 PM
Id be tempted to report him to the cops but I get the other side of the coin too.

being a family man did not want to take the risk

Arnie_Fan_81
29-06-2020, 08:28 PM
being a family man did not want to take the risk

Very understandable

Climax598
29-06-2020, 08:51 PM
How are you going to explain you black eyes to your family?

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 08:57 PM
How are you going to explain you black eyes to your family?

Lucky did not get black eyes but had bruises on my face, luckily my partner was away visiting her parents for a month

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2020, 09:19 PM
When did this happen?

Mustang550
29-06-2020, 09:52 PM
That’s terrible , Must be on drug ,

happyspider
29-06-2020, 10:34 PM
WTF IS THAT SHIT!!!! What nationality is the motherfucker!!! Post the prick’s details so we can harass the cunt!!! That’s totally unacceptable by any means!!! Bros just reading this crap is already making my blood boil!!!!

storry_teller
30-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Every story has two sides, I guess

Sir Puntalot
30-06-2020, 12:29 AM
See, and we were just talking about what makes a good receptionist - this isn't it!

mulanbaby
30-06-2020, 02:29 AM
This is scary ...

woodcock
30-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Damn brothels in Blacktown are scary.... i am sure they have it on camera.

Carissawhore
30-06-2020, 10:03 AM
When did this happen?

About a year ago

woodcock
30-06-2020, 12:08 PM
About a year ago

Wow you have managed to hold it in for a year... damn

local
30-06-2020, 02:27 PM
This same complaint has been made before about the same premises.

Go back and check... it sounds familiar !!

poida
30-06-2020, 03:40 PM
About a year ago

a good premium punt else where will get ya moving on from the bad memory.

Jerime2p
30-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Better avoid those shop. Read more shops recommendations from brothers and reliable shops.
This happened in the city before.
Bad experience

Carissawhore
02-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Hope you are ok. By the way, just out of curiosity, what ethnicity is the mamasan/papasan? Is it an asian run placed?

What about you? I guess, you are anglo?

Yes it is run by asians mamasan is a fat chinese fella.

Sydreader2017
02-07-2020, 11:58 AM
.....he took my head and banged it to the wall and started to choke me......

thats the worst i hear of , best of luck to you next time

Riff888
02-07-2020, 04:20 PM
I would go straight to police regardless of the place.

In most cases police will keep it private and respect your confidentiality.

But that should be reported immediately.

If it's a true claim there would be video evidence.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

dotcumdotinyou
02-07-2020, 05:31 PM
I don't understand...

He got you in a headlock, at that point why didn't you grab him by the balls then when he let go of you (which he would've out of surprise and pain) you could've head butted his nose and spread it over his face.

Then he came out and punched you, that wouldn't have happened if you did the above!!!

Stand up for yourself dude.

f6tornado
02-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Farrrrrrrrrk! I gave up on this place and its sister shop in Forge St years ago. The receptionists never took it well if you didn't choose a girl and usually piled on the pressure... "Why didn't you like any of our girls? " etc. Too stressful.
Assuming your post is a genuine account of what happened, if you are scared of the missus and family finding out, guess you can't charge 'em with assault and they probably deleted the security camera footage anyway. The only thing you could safely do is tell all on this forum as you have done and shop elsewhere.

wilisno
02-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Charge for extras?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hahaha ! Unspoken service ! ;) ;) ;)

MrPerson126
27-08-2020, 06:54 PM
Dude, report it to the cops. That's a straight up crime. Going to a shop, even if you have a fam, is a taboo, but it's not a crime. If you report it and tell them you want it to be discrete, I'm sure the police will respect that. At least drop an anonymous tip.

I mean, if you want to be real savvy, you could drop in with a lawyer of your own and tell them you're 'considering' going to the police if they can't work something out with you to convince you not to...

Carissawhore
28-08-2020, 06:26 AM
It has been too long and i do not have anything to prove now, it is best to avoid these kind of places, i am athletic person and i could have essily taken that mf, but my brain kept telling me to let it go at that moment as it was not worth the risk, anyways i thought i let my fella punters know so that they are safe and i also wanted to let it out

bevis90
29-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Should of let him touch u that’s assault but should of punched on with him since he done that

JustinBieber
29-08-2020, 09:16 PM
I'll visit this place with a huge cop mate of mine, I better find the gorilla first.

Nelly69
29-08-2020, 10:49 PM
fuck that, if someone touched me because they had bad products, I would hit back.

Lets organise a group visit where each of us get a line up and not pick a girl, if he starts on one, he starts on all of us.

Carissawhore
30-08-2020, 06:01 PM
This is what i like about this community, we always look after each other, but lets not get into violence and it is not worth beating that fat ass mamasan, lets just boycott places where punters are treated badly so that shops learn how to treat punters who spend their hard earned money. Thank you all you guys and for your support and i cannot appreciate when fella punters trying to protect each other. Lets keep this forum this way supporting each other cause thats what we have done always.