PDA

View Full Version : Question Will the love fade now?

reddoor
03-07-2020, 01:46 AM
As with a few fellow members i have been treated extra well over the lockdown period by a few regs and with appropriate reciprocation. But now they're back getting a regular income again i expect the love to fade very quickly, the excuses to start and the private visits to dry up. I would remind those girls, "who supported u then", and that this covid problem is far from over.
So the chance of u being out of work again is only another outbreak away and u wont want to forget those who kept u afloat and listened to your tales of woe. U may well need them again soon.

darkice
03-07-2020, 09:01 AM
Hope it keeps going for you and others.

Just need everyone to stop splashing out so much at shops... I will continue to dream haha

cekret
03-07-2020, 11:48 AM
As with a few fellow members i have been treated extra well over the lockdown period by a few regs and with appropriate reciprocation. But now they're back getting a regular income again i expect the love to fade very quickly, the excuses to start and the private visits to dry up. I would remind those girls, "who supported u then", and that this covid problem is far from over.
So the chance of u being out of work again is only another outbreak away and u wont want to forget those who kept u afloat and listened to your tales of woe. U may well need them again soon.

Unless u've built a great relationship that she too doesn't want to end, it'll be the case of "money over love" imo

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
03-07-2020, 12:31 PM
You pay them for their services. if there is no money changing hands then its a clean transaction.
If you think you are special, or entitled to services you are deluded.
You are entitled to nothing.
Ever thought that you should be thankful to them?

Ace01
03-07-2020, 06:09 PM
gee honest and brutal - u know half (or more) is in the big head - I see and i believe. But whos to say its not I believe and therefore I see.

brownwallaby
03-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Unless u've built a great relationship that she too doesn't want to end, it'll be the case of "money over love" imo

This is true for maybe 90% of the cases. Some lucky bastards got the remaining 10%