ilovefs
23-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Person's Name : Sammy

Establishment :64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 23/5/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com or 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : tall, with curves in the right places. Incy wincy bum!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese - Hong Kong to be accurate

Services Provided : DFK, Sex

Value for money/recommend? : YES!

I've been trying to see Sammy now for quite some time. After finding a previous report by me I now know why it feels like its been so long, because it was 4 months ago. Some annoying little bugger (hello Littlewonder LOL) seems to book her practically every week for 2 hours. Today I BOOKED her at midday. Yes, she had a 2 hour booking this morning as well, however on discussion with Micheal (papasaning today) and Sammy herself it was not the usual customer, otherwise I would have said hello to Littlewonder, we have nearly crossed paths a few times.

Anyway, I am seen into the room by Sammy and she doesn't waste any time by sticking her tongue down my throat and feeling my bulge in my pants. She suggests I shower, so I do.

She is back soon enough and we are back on the bed, but kneeling this time, carrying on with our DFK. This girl really knows how to kiss!

We are eventually laying down, caressing and holding each other as we DFK, then I work my way down her neck to her nipples and go to work on them, then kiss up her neck to her mouth again for more DFK.

We cannot stand it any longer with our bodies hot and entangled so I grab a dom, stick it on me and gently slide it deep into Sammys pussy. She arches her back, groans and moans, then really gets into it. I am varying my speed between slow and fast, soft and hard, ensuring of course Sammy is ok. She is and quite likes it when I go deep and hold it there. :)

Sammy is definitely an enthusiastic girl, passionate, talkative, and of course very sexy. I get her to go cowgirl and she enjoyed grinding on top of me and I could feel every inch of her insides.

She gets tired so I suggest she lay down again and let me do the work. I do and she leans her head forward and kisses me deeply as I am pounding her. I assist by supporting her head so its not too difficult for her and I continue to pound as I kiss her passionately. Before long I feel myself building, she is also thrusting towards me. Oh my god it takes forever. I can tell its building but its still at that stage where unless I keep up the rhythm (as does she), then I can easily loose it. This goes on for what seems like forever as I have so much trouble cumming sometime I was so worried I would not get there. Thankfully it just tipped over the line and I knew I was going to cum 'I'm about to cum, are you ok'? I asked Sammy, 'Yes' she could just barely get out, and I erupted in a hot, sweaty, intense orgasm.

I could hardly move once I lay down and so Sammy gently pushed me up, thank god, I was so stuffed after that mammoth effort to get over the line if she'd walked out I would have been stuck there til next millennium!!!

We shower and then she offers a massage, but I say I prefer to lay and cuddle. We do that and have a lovely chat. Her English isn't great but good enough for a nice chat.

Sammy is a lovely girl, very chatty, friendly and always doing something. I really got along with her well today, and very much enjoyed her service. She is very attractive with a nice body. I won't say she is one of my favourites (there is soooo much amazing competition!) but that's not to say there is anything wrong. I would see her again anytime.

CommanderM
23-05-2012, 04:28 PM
OMG not Sammy too.. wow . she is up there with some of the best... I have to visit her next Wednesday

thanks again ilovefs. I know LW's favorite girl is going to be busy if we all get there next week hehe...