PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Pretty Baby Massage First Time At The Shop With Lovely Irish Lass Gabby

SexyBoi
04-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Back in the Massage scene again is my go-to manager Penny. Due to COVID the shop at 200 Pyrmont was one of the shops I’ve been missing to go to when the shops reopen. But not this time around as it was not feasible for Penny to continue on. Instead she got this new shop in Newtown. This shop reminds me of 105 Harris St where I met Penny. She did a good job with the refurbishment of the place. She has a knack for transforming a place into a happy, lovely one. And what a way to start with the new shop than to spend it with the lovely Irish gal, Gabby.

Travel to the shop was relatively easy. Newtown is alive and kicking as if the pandemic never happened. Rocked up in front of the shop and wasn’t sure if I was in the right place for a moment when Penny saw me looking around and opened the door, “Baby, you’re here, where you going?” Sorry babe I just wasn’t sure! Lol. Exchanged pleasantries and greeted by the girls at the reception and was led to the room. Room is nice and warm. Settled finances and was told that Gabby will be in the room shortly.

A bit of a chat with Penny then went to undress while waiting. Then saw Gabby coming from the back and flashed that pretty smile with that blue eyes twinkling as soon as she peeked in the room. So happy to see familiar faces again and expect excellent service as well. Gabby knocked and went inside and gave me a hug and a kiss straight away. Gosh, GFE is in full mode which made me hard! She told me to go lay down on the bed for...

Part 1

Light massage is what I prefer from Gabby and she does so with a bit of tickling and tackling. I also like to keep it short and simple this time as I am so horny early at this stage. She told me to flip and continued with the tickling and the tackling of the little fella as she mesmerises me with the way she looks at me with those eyes. I motioned her for a kiss which she obliges me with an LFK. Also giving my nipple a bit of a suck and a lick. Geez, I am not going to blow early. Not yet. So I focused on Gabby as I got to sit on the table with her facing me. I began to slowly undress her while giving her some pleasure by sucking and licking her tits. She closes her eyes and start to moan. It’s time to let the knickers go this time and a shaved pussy is revealed. I gave her clit a good flick and got that pussy wet in no time. Now with me rock hard and her soaking wet, I think we are ready for mutual pleasure in...

Part 2

We both lay on the table and gave ourselves pleasure. Me rubbing and flicking her kitty and her stroking my cock. While we’re at it, we switched from sucking each other’s nipples and some LFK in between never missing a beat on our genitals. I can hear Gabby moaning more and she is shivering as I increase the pace on my pussy play. She paused stroking me for a second as she is gyrating with her pussy being played. I didn’t stop until she reached a pulsating climax! I was so happy seeing her reach hers it made me hornier and I let her work on my fella until I had my orgasm. She let me erupt on her belly and did not stop til I dropped all of my cum. I told her how good it was and she appreciated it. A gentle kiss from her as she got up and gave me a quick wipe. Full on GFE from start till finish.

The Aftermath

Penny asked me earlier if I wanted to shower before or after the session and I told her I’ll take mine after so the towel was ready in the room. Shower room is of ample size and smells great. Hot shower done and back to the room to have a conversation with Gabby while getting dressed. Quick hug and more kisses from her as she ushered me in the reception area. Chatted with Penny a bit more and checked the rest of the rooms while I was there. Her touch never fails to amaze me. Thanks and goodbyes to Penny, Gabby and the rest of the girls and I’m off into the cold night happy in vibrant Newtown, with a smile :-)
Y
Conclusion

English/Communication: 10/10
Massage Skills: 8/10
GFE: 10/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Leslie75
04-07-2020, 06:45 PM
Thanks for sharing NPBM first review and enjoying reading your review as always Sexyboi. Gabby is in my list to visit as recommended by brother Hogrider previously.
Looking forward to this shop as heaps of facilities and parking surroundings

SexyBoi
04-07-2020, 08:03 PM
You are welcome bro Leslie. Likewise looking forward to your ML and shop reviews as well. Agree Gabby is a must see. Easy and quick booking with reception. NPBM has good facilities and ample parking at the back.

Strayer Mate
04-07-2020, 10:42 PM
this sounds an incredible experience... one I am super eager to try .. not the stuff with Gabby so much .... but the bit about the ample parking in Newtown!!!

Hogrider
05-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Pro tip , Gabby likes an extra FIA ..

Super Pro tip , ample parking in Newtown ? Be skeptic .. haha

Labia Vortex
05-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Newtown Pretty Baby Massage
Used to be a Korean Beauty shop..?

SexyBoi
05-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Pro tip , Gabby likes an extra FIA ..

Thanks for the tip bro HR. I still remember this part on your review of her Haha

Newtown Pretty Baby Massage
Used to be a Korean Beauty shop..?

Yup I think so judging by the old signages I saw outside the shop.

wachumba
05-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Does Pretty Baby take up the front of the shop with shop front on Missenden Road or just the back section with entrance on side street?

The korean beauty salon was running 1 week ago.

SexyBoi
05-07-2020, 10:21 PM
I think Pretty Baby did take up the front of the shop with shop front on Missenden Road but it is along Longdown Street and the back section with entrance/door on a side street.

Pyrmont200
07-07-2020, 09:24 AM
https://newtownmassage.com/

Pretty Baby Massage
07-07-2020, 01:03 PM
New photos fo Gabby
There are videos on the website

https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115335-529x705.jpg

(https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115335-773x1030.jpg)

https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115342-529x705.jpg

(https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115342-773x1030.jpg)

https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115346-498x705.jpg

(https://newtownmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/WeChat-Image_20200707115346-728x1030.jpg)

poida
08-07-2020, 09:54 AM
great AR. looking forward to visiting gabby soon

poida
08-07-2020, 10:03 AM

Jerime2p
08-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Good reading with details. Must try blonde lady

Jimmy20
09-07-2020, 02:16 PM
She worked at MAC for several months using the name Amanda and was very popular with punters with several writing good reviews about having a GF experience. Now using the name Gabby and plying her trade at a new shop, she appears to have made a positive impression. She is a friendly and intriguing girl.

Drmartens
13-08-2020, 07:19 PM
WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

Hi sexyboi
Any review of Sweety, Australia mixed Spain? Please advise

SexyBoi
14-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Hi sexyboi

Yes she is good. Review coming up soon. Go and try the shop and post your own reviews. Good luck and Happy punting!

nostromo
14-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Hi sexyboi

Yes she is good

Umm...no. She isn't.

@Drmartens see comments in the thread below. The photo on the roster is fake.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93594-Sandra-The-PBT-(Pretty-Blonde-now-Blue-Black-Thing)-at-200-Pyrmont

SexyBoi
14-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Umm...no. She isn't.

@Drmartens see comments in the thread below. The photo on the roster is fake.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93594-Sandra-The-PBT-(Pretty-Blonde-now-Blue-Black-Thing)-at-200-Pyrmont

To me she was. The usual YMMV applies to everyone. Some will like her, some won’t. I don’t know why she chose to change her name and use a different photo. I guess it is up to her.

nostromo
14-08-2020, 03:14 PM
To me she was. The usual YMMV applies to everyone. Some will like her, some won’t. I don’t know why she chose to change her name and use a different photo. I guess it is up to her.

Look I know you have promotional duties to attend to but a young blonde Australian girl can't attract one positive comment. That should tell you something. And it's not YMMV.

And not different. FAKE.

Papana
15-08-2020, 08:49 PM
What day is she in?

Panj
18-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Very eager to go to this place. Hope this doesn’t disappoint.

Drmartens
18-08-2020, 10:02 PM
I suppose visiting this shop but too tired after Diva on that day
Looking forward

Drmartens
18-08-2020, 10:03 PM
What day is she in?

A bit confusing with the roster but many good girls

Panj
18-08-2020, 11:05 PM

Do any girls provide fs? If yes, name please.

Richard25
21-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Best shop in that area so convenient. Downside hard to find parking

Richard25
23-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Why shop not replying customers queries?

HighFlyer
08-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Went to the shop to try the Viet that was advertised, but ended up spending an hour with Gabby. What a great attitude from a Caucasian girl !
Very slim, minus points for the tatts and smoking, but otherwise a very good session.

Only CBJ was on offer and that was too expensive, so just went with standard service.

Very open minded young backpacker, one of the few still left in Sydney.

Gonglad
08-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Good to hear about Gabby, probably wouldn’t try if I hadn’t of read this. Might have to give it a crack.

nostromo
10-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Only CBJ was on offer and that was too expensive, so just went with standard service.

Gabby is advertised on WeChat as offering B2B and FS so must have been your unlucky day. :cry:

f00b
10-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Guess it’s always gonna be YMMV, depending on the vibe and chemistry and mood. 🤔

lucky59
12-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Guess it’s always gonna be YMMV, depending on the vibe and chemistry and mood. 🤔

Saw Gabby a few weeks ago after reading reviews in here. She's tall and quite pretty but her pics look better than reality imho. I was her first customer for the day and found her pleasant and good to chat to, but that's about it! Massage was OK but part 2 was underwhelming. Clearly not interested or even trying to seem that way.
Obviously YMMV!

Drmartens
19-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Why shop not replying customers queries?
Good and prompt response from WeChat even 2 hours before trading

flukeman1
21-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Saw Gabby a few weeks ago after reading reviews in here. She's tall and quite pretty but her pics look better than reality imho. I was her first customer for the day and found her pleasant and good to chat to, but that's about it! Massage was OK but part 2 was underwhelming. Clearly not interested or even trying to seem that way.
Obviously YMMV!

Got this as well. Really bad attitude

stevo_luvo
21-09-2020, 04:05 PM

same here, went to see her during the weekend. she looked very out of it and the experiences weren't that great. No extras on offer, i guess YMMV

I would prefer to stick to Victoria as you get more "bang" for your buck ;)

nostromo
22-09-2020, 12:01 AM
Massage was OK but part 2 was underwhelming. Clearly not interested or even trying to seem that way.

same here, went to see her during the weekend. she looked very out of it and the experiences weren't that great.

Gabby seems to be working 24/7 and starting to rack up quite the negative review count here and elsewhere. :surprise:

nihongo
23-09-2020, 09:08 AM
damn gabby is hot, is this place the old Penny's Massage upstairs in newtown?

SexyBoi
23-09-2020, 02:14 PM
damn gabby is hot, is this place the old Penny's Massage upstairs in newtown?

No bro nihongo. This shop is different. Not the shop upstairs in Newtown.

Macbeth_oz
25-09-2020, 10:24 AM
I have seen Gabby twice in 200 Harris. The first time she had her period and I made her cum. She loved it and we really clicked. I was going to go back sooner but it was a month before I got back. On the second visit she was totally disinterested. Part 1 was brushing with finger tips and part 2 was very average HJ nude. There was nothing else on offer and she couldn’t wait for me to finish. I paid for an hour but after 45 minutes it just ground to a halt. Gabby looks like a gf I had in my 20s. The first session I thought I had hit my dream girl. The second session nothing at all. I haven’t been back.

ezyz168
24-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Hi sexyboi

Saw her sitting outside when I was at the shop visiting Gabby. The photo is definitely fake but she was still quite attractive, although maybe a little older than advertised. On my list to tick off in the future.

DanThePuntingMan
25-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Saw Gabby for the first time at 200 Pyrmont, had a pretty good session with plenty of extras on offer but saw her recently at the Newtown shop and the service was totally the opposite and probably one of the worst massages and session I've had with a ML. Due to the current climate we are in and funds being much tighter I don't think a repeat visit will occur.

thanatos
25-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Saw Gabby for the first time at 200 Pyrmont, had a pretty good session with plenty of extras on offer but saw her recently at the Newtown shop and the service was totally the opposite and probably one of the worst massages and session I've had with a ML. Due to the current climate we are in and funds being much tighter I don't think a repeat visit will occur.

Really? That’s interesting to hear. I saw her a few weeks back, before she took a small break/holiday. It was a really good experience, one of the best I had with her, although no extras. Not sure why but there are things she’s not willing to do anymore, which is fair enough, but it was still a great time. So I am curious of what happened.

Sneaky castro
28-10-2020, 05:06 PM
I've been wanting to see this girl for a while now. Hope her service is not dropping off.

Sneaky castro
25-11-2020, 01:16 AM
I'm still keen on seeing this girl even though it sounds like she's dropped her service level.

Pretty Baby Massage
26-03-2021, 10:03 AM

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Pretty Baby Massage
26-03-2021, 12:15 PM

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.