PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Natalia - 2nd encounter

Northman
04-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Date: 2/8/2020
ML: Natalia
Service: chinese massage, prostate massage, body slide, NHJ
Recommended: yes

Went up to RBM on Thursday night after a long day, needing some stress relief and relaxation. Organised to see Natalia via a WeChat converstion on the way over and sure enough, she was waiting for me when I arrived. Paid the agreed price to Tiffany, $90, and made my way in for a quick shower.

Back to the room and I was greated be Natalia again, had a bit of chat and got the massage underway. Natalia has great massage skills and totally loosened my back and shoulders up. Moved on to a hot towel and then straight into a body slide, It was good and Natalia did plenty of teasing. She flipped me over and moved onto a slow HJ and prostate massage, it was excellent and I asked her to finnish me just with a HJ which she did very well.
Another great experience with RBM and Natalia, the only thing holding this shop back is the shop itself, Tiffany and the other ladies are all great.
Happy punting.

bigboymcevoy69
05-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Great review thank you! In terms of size, how thicc are we talking? I know it shouldn’t matter but it’s a fine line between thicc and fat haha

ladyau
06-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Thanks Northman good review.looking forward see you again

ladyau
07-07-2020, 05:20 PM
bigboymcevoy69 dear, Natalia is size 12/14 with nice curve, nice boob and nice ass, lots of ppl booking for her 'cause she's sexy and good service, she's definitely not fat :miao:

ladyau
07-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Great review thank you! In terms of size, how thicc are we talking? I know it shouldn’t matter but it’s a fine line between thicc and fat haha

dear, Natalia is size 12/14 with nice curve, nice boob and nice ass, lots of ppl booking for her 'cause she's sexy and good service, she's definitely not fat :red_heart::red_heart:

bigboymcevoy69
08-07-2020, 12:17 PM
dear, Natalia is size 12/14 with nice curve, nice boob and nice ass, lots of ppl booking for her 'cause she's sexy and good service, she's definitely not fat :red_heart::red_heart:

sounds promising! i might have to come in and see for myself

ladyau
11-07-2020, 11:47 AM
sounds promising! i might have to come in and see for myself

Welcome come to enjoy massage ,hope see you soon