PDA

View Full Version : General talk What did they do during lockdown?

storry_teller
06-07-2020, 12:40 AM
So few of you had reunited with your ladies since shops reopen. Did they tell you what they did during lockdown? Were they jobless? Or found a temporary job? Or if no working at all, what did they do to kill times?
I know one girl came to work in grocery store: complained that that job killed her back and arms. And another girl got a bicycle for Uber Eat. Few stayed home and tried to cook different dishes. One spent good time with her partner that now she doesn’t want to comeback to work (many regulars waiting for her now). How about your regulars? Or those ladies you met recently?

PervySage
06-07-2020, 01:28 AM
Cook, working out, and tik tok

kingwally
06-07-2020, 08:16 AM
I have seen 2 MLs riding bikes for food delivery, and I have talked to another who said that she had a lot of Tinder dates during that time.

mulanbaby
06-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Get fat at home :(

Happyman2018
06-07-2020, 10:57 AM
Mostly stay home..
Then when d virus started to slow down
They start working in private

local
06-07-2020, 11:35 AM
I supposed in some regards I was lucky that my work actually increased during lockdown rather than ceased...

I managed to continue to see my favorite ML privately (at her home) during those trying times.
I even managed to help her overcome certain issues and eventually help her move house.

Unfortunately her new house does not lead to having private sessions anymore, but I am sure in time we'll work something out.
Hopefully she regards me as a friend rather than just a stupid client, but sometimes its hard to tell.

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Get fat at home :(

As long as those baby fat goes to right spots on your body, that ain't all bad, no ?

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2020, 12:08 PM
So few of you had reunited with your ladies since shops reopen. Did they tell you what they did during lockdown? Were they jobless? Or found a temporary job? Or if no working at all, what did they do to kill times?
I know one girl came to work in grocery store: complained that that job killed her back and arms. And another girl got a bicycle for Uber Eat. Few stayed home and tried to cook different dishes. One spent good time with her partner that now she doesn’t want to comeback to work (many regulars waiting for her now). How about your regulars? Or those ladies you met recently?

Bro, you are a good story-teller...............haha

I did ask some of the ladies what's been happening, these were some of things may or may not have happened:

Stopped work totally since the lock down, didn't go out at all, just stay home and stay safe with her family, did some panic buying and feeling the pinch without any income, putting everything on her credit cards, very glad to be out working again and slowly paying off her cards.

Just stayed home with her family, eat, sleep and watch TV, mainly dramas from MLC. doing ok but her savings getting a pretty bad hit. slowly getting back to work. rather just works a day or two, still scare.

At home with family, her families were doing it tough too, so very hard time in surviving. glad to be back working.

Climax598
06-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Bro, you are a good story-teller...............haha

I did ask some of the ladies what's been happening, these were some of things may or may not have happened:

Stopped work totally since the lock down, didn't go out at all, just stay home and stay safe with her family, did some panic buying and feeling the pinch without any income, putting everything on her credit cards, very glad to be out working again and slowly paying off her cards.

Just stayed home with her family, eat, sleep and watch TV, mainly dramas from MLC. doing ok but her savings getting a pretty bad hit. slowly getting back to work. rather just works a day or two, still scare.

At home with family, her families were doing it tough too, so very hard time in surviving. glad to be back working.
What China girls have family here?

mulanbaby
06-07-2020, 05:16 PM
As long as those baby fat goes to right spots on your body, that ain't all bad, no ?

No I don’t like fat :cry:
Girls don’t like fat

storry_teller
06-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Heap of them. And not just Chinese but also Thai. I know one Chinese ml who has a 20 yr son back in China and she planned to bring him here.

What China girls have family here?