PDA

View Full Version : Question When is a RnT shop . . . a brothel (i.e.provide FS)?

Jaygee
06-07-2020, 10:25 AM
There's quite a few threads on RnT and different shops;
After having read quite a few reviews, comments, etc it seems that the RnT rent rooms and the rest is up to masseuse.

However, I haven't seen a review from a RnT shop where FS was asked for/paid for . . they all seem to end in CBJ, BBBJ, HJ.

Do the majority of massage shops listed here(with the word massage in their name) not have ladies that do FS??
Or do many 'massage' shops do FS arranged of course just with masseuse?

I realise that I can just ask for FS at massage shop and see what answer I get.

Happyman2018
06-07-2020, 10:59 AM
mate.
Its illegal for massage shop to do fs.
So fs in massage shop is all privately done and
Its not going to be disclosed openly at this forum

MDPorto
06-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Pretty much when you read & understand the fine print of the law / council regulations...

The moment that the service provider touches your privates, or the moment you touch the operators privates, that then deems the shop as a 'sexual service premises'. If the shop is not a licensed premises, then it's essentially illegal (and what goes on behind the curtain is between you and the individual operator).

So in answer to your question, all shops offering RnT are essentially 'brothels', regardless of whether the shop / the individual service provider offers you 'sexual extras' (CBJ, BBBJ, DATY, etc), full service (sex) or not.

If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, quacks like a duck... then it probably is a duck.

Idkfa
06-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Gonna need 50 posts to see more accurate massage reviews mate

rooter
06-07-2020, 11:11 AM
OK, first up if you want FS your best bet is to go to a FS brothel. Simple. No hassle.

With R&T shops there are basically 3 scenarios.

1. Most R&T shops are registered with the Council as technically just massage shops - they are not supposed to provide any sexual service at all; no HJ, no BJ, no fucking, no nothing.
That's why they have the acupressure charts, and the No Sex signs, the price list of various massages and therapies available (which actually aren't) etc to create the illusion that they are a massage therapy only shop
But we all know that many of these R&T shops offer sexual services too, if you pay the ML extra behind closed doors.
Usually the sexual service is just a HJ (sometimes clothed, sometimes topless, most times nude).
Most MLs will just give the HJ. They won't provide anything else no matter how much you ask or offer more money.
But some will provide more depending how much they need money, their mood, the customer, if the shop/mamasan is OK with them doing it etc. Sometimes it's a CBJ, sometimes a BBBJ, sometimes FS.
The thing is you don't really know for sure until you are in the room with the ML.

2. Some R&T shops are fully registered with the Council as brothels and are allowed to provide sexual services including FS if they want.
But their business model is to operate as a R&T shop only, rather than as a brothel, so BJ or FS is not usually available.
Examples are Misty's, Bodyrock, and the Korean shops like Midas, Juliet's, Romeo's etc.
These shops are usually much bigger and nicer and have showers etc.
These shops also charge a flat rate you pay at Reception at the start which covers the massage and the nude HJ (some you can also pay for a CBJ up front)
They are open about providing a nude HJ so you don't have to secretly pay the ML the extra behind closed doors.
So can you get BJ and FS in these shops?
Usually not. Most will have a shop policy of no FS.
But of course as with the dodgy R&T shops an individual ML might provide BJ or FS for extra payment, but most of them don't and you don't know for sure until you are already with the girl.

3. Some R&T shops just like the ones in scenario 2 are also fully registered brothels with the Council, but they offer both packages.
When you book or approach reception you get a choice as to whether you want the R&T package or the FS package.
Some girls do R&T, some do FS, and most do both.

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2020, 12:14 PM
OK, first up if you want FS your best bet is to go to a FS brothel, end of story.

With R&T shops there are basically 3 scenarios.

1. Most R&T shops are registered with the Council as technically just massage shops - they are not supposed to provide any sexual service at all; no HJ, no BJ, no fucking, no nothing.
That's why they have the acupressure charts, and the No Sex signs, the price list of various massages and therapies available (which actually aren't) etc to create the illusion that they are a massage therapy only shop
But we all know that many of these R&T shops offer sexual offer sexual services too, if you pay the ML extra behind closed doors.
Usually the sexual service is just a HJ (sometimes clothed, sometimes topless, most times nude).
Most MLs will just give the HJ. They won't provide anything else no matter how much you ask or offer more money.
But some will provide more depending how much they need money, their mood, the customer, if the shop/mamasan is OK with them doing it etc. Sometimes it's a CBJ, sometimes a BBBJ, sometimes FS.
The thing is you don't really know for sure until you are in the room with the ML.

2. Some R&T shops are fully registered with the Council as brothels and are allowed to provide sexual services including FS if they want.
But their business model is to operate as a R&T shop only, rather than as a brothel, so BJ or FS is not usually available.
Examples are Misty's, Bodyrock, and the Korean shops like Midas, Juliet's, Romeo's etc.
These shops are usually much bigger and nicer and have showers etc.
These shops also charge a flat rate you pay at Reception at the start which covers the massage and the nude HJ (some you can also pay for a CBJ up front)
They are open about providing a nude HJ so you don't have to secretly pay the ML the extra behind closed doors.
So can you get BJ and FS in these shops?
Usually not. Most will have a shop policy of no FS.
But of course as with the dodgy R&T shops an individual ML might provide BJ or FS for extra payment, but most of them don't and you don't know for sure until you are already with the girl.

3. Some R&T shops just the ones in scenario 2 are also fully registered brothels with the Council, but they offer both packages.
When you book or approach reception you get a choice as to whether you want the R&T package or the FS package.
Some girls do R&T, some do FS, and most do both.

Excellent comments brother Rooter !

Admin should make this a sticky thread so that all future newbies can refer to and learn !

Thanks and cheers

storry_teller
06-07-2020, 12:23 PM
There's quite a few threads on RnT and different shops;
After having read quite a few reviews, comments, etc it seems that the RnT rent rooms and the rest is up to masseuse.

However, I haven't seen a review from a RnT shop where FS was asked for/paid for . . they all seem to end in CBJ, BBBJ, HJ.

Do the majority of massage shops listed here(with the word massage in their name) not have ladies that do FS??
Or do many 'massage' shops do FS arranged of course just with masseuse?

I realise that I can just ask for FS at massage shop and see what answer I get.
Why you like to give hard time to MLs? If you want fs, go straight to brothel. Don’t make MLs feel frustrated. Even if you find one, you actually put other staffs in same shops pressure

Jaygee
06-07-2020, 12:38 PM
@Storry_teller - not giving hard time to any ML . . . and for the record I might just want HJ and would be fine going to brothel and not frustrate any ML . . . you seemed to have mis-understood the meaning of my post.
Thanks guys for your info and input - it's appreciated and I'll take it all onboard and will venture to a brothel soon . . .

aussiegaigin
06-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Why you like to give hard time to MLs? If you want fs, go straight to brothel. Don’t make MLs feel frustrated. Even if you find one, you actually put other staffs in same shops pressure

There is usually no need to give the ML a hard time. In 99% of cases the girl will offer the extra services if she fancies and trusts you. More likely she will give you a hard time if you decline.

It's kinda funny to read the signs about "DO NOT ASK FOR SEXUAL SERVICES" in the rooms, but the girl can ask if you want them?

asiafever
06-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Jaygee doesn't yet have access to private section so wouldn't have seen reviews in there.
I get where storry_teller is coming from, given how many guys pm me asking which girls offer extra extras at various establishments and how to get them, I too at times feel like telling them if you want fs or bbbj just go to a brothel and be done with it. The girls get harassed constantly to provide services they don't want to etc. Rillas thread shows too that often guys just won't take no for an answer, especially if they read reviews where other guys got a certain service. A girl shouldn't have to say no more than once.
One of the reasons you won't see many reviews with fs is because generally speaking the girl doesn't want every guy expecting that service, doesn't want to get in trouble with management if they have a no fs policy, guy doesn't want to share and so on. Rnt life is easier if you don't expect more than a nude hj, with varying degrees of intimacy, unless the girl offers otherwise (the exception being "open-minded service", but I havent been to a shop where that is openly advertised so cant comment on how it works).

Rooters post above perfectly covers all the legality etc

Raybo
07-07-2020, 11:14 AM
My experience with girls that do FS at RnT is they can choose who can rail them. If they work at a brothel they don't have the choice. Also, you are probably a regular, you probably gel really well and it is almost always planned. I know things happen in the heat of the moment occasionally, but this is how I see it.

A couple of weeks ago, I had told a regular that I couldn't go and see her on our regular day. Anyways, a couple of plans changed and the mamasan messaged me to remind me 'my girlfriend' was rostered on. I thought fuck it, I will go. Told the mamasan I will see her later and not to tell my reg I was coming.

I get to the shop, mamasan leads me into the room and we have a little giggle while I wait for my girl. She rocks up, I was hiding under my hoodie, took her a brief moment to realise it was me. 'Surprise' I said and she broke into fits of laughter. We kiss and cuddle a bit, cop a bit of a grope and she stops suddenly. 'Oh no, I didn't bring a condom today, I didn't think you were coming.' She rummages through her purse and sure enough, no condom. 'You go up to service station and buy some, I tell manager you go to ATM' I toddle off to the servo, only sell 10 pack and head back to the shop!

Sometimes FS at RnT can be super hot because you have to be mindful of the noise you make, but for the most part it is quite reserved and kinda vanilla. Nothing like letting loose in a brothel in a room that is generally made for rooting, unlike a massage room with tight space and thin walls.

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2020, 12:29 PM
She rummages through her purse and sure enough, no condom. 'You go up to service station and buy some, I tell manager you go to ATM' I toddle off to the servo, only sell 10 pack and head back to the shop!

This reminded me of a ML I saw a while back, I was in the horny mood of inside her that time, so handed over the ultimate tips and she hesitated for a second and said wait for me. No, she didn't go out to buy the condom herself, but rather ask another girl to be the runner. while we both got naked and ready for our session, the runner returned with a big box of protections and her changes, and she had a peek at my naked and aging body and gave me this cheeky smiling look - as if saying, so, little old man, you can still fuck ?

That was a golden moment, probably enhanced my fading performance by another 30 seconds....................haha................... ...may be !

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2020, 12:41 PM
My experience with girls that do FS at RnT is they can choose who can rail them. If they work at a brothel they don't have the choice. Also, you are probably a regular, you probably gel really well and it is almost always planned. I know things happen in the heat of the moment occasionally, but this is how I see it.

This is so true, many MLs probably won't mind providing the FS when they feel comfortable with the punter, also, if he's a regular, she can pretty much assured about a few things: size, manner in sexual behaviour (like being gentle or rough), endurance etc.

The bottom line is, she has a choice and it's in her own terms.

cuteguy
07-07-2020, 04:08 PM
This is so true, many MLs probably won't mind providing the FS when they feel comfortable with the punter, also, if he's a regular, she can pretty much assured about a few things: size, manner in sexual behaviour (like being gentle or rough), endurance etc.

Yes it's all about choice. A ML can choose if she wants a guy to get lucky with her behind closed doors. In a FS shop, this is usually rare especially if customers book upfront and where the shop still expects the girl to be with a customer even if she has an issue with the customer's bad hygiene, certain ethnicity or bad manners during the session.

rooter
07-07-2020, 05:59 PM

That's fair enough.
The problem is all these guys bragging about how they got FS, BBBJ, DATY etc from x ML at y shop.
If you get it, good luck bro, but just keep it to yourself.

Raybo
08-07-2020, 02:23 AM
That's fair enough.
The problem is all these guys bragging about how they got FS, BBBJ, DATY etc from x ML at y shop.
If you get it, good luck bro, but just keep it to yourself.

In my case, no particulars were ever given. I shared an experience that was pertinent to the thread at hand. I think you should stick to fucking newbies at Ginza, because that's all you really do these days, by your own admission.

rooter
08-07-2020, 06:35 AM

rooter
08-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Excellent comments brother Rooter !

Admin should make this a sticky thread so that all future newbies can refer to and learn !

Thanks and cheers

Rooters post above perfectly covers all the legality etc

great thread, lots of great info for newbies.

rooter's post in particular should be a sticky, like AHL said.

Thanks guys.
It’s a grey area with R&Ts.
This is not the definitive guide or cover every detail and situation but I had to try and keep it concise. Anyway I hope it makes things a bit clearer.
Enjoy your punting.