PDA

View Full Version : General talk Big Clits and Labia

everready 2
07-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Wondering if there are any other punters out there who get turned on by a big clit or big labia?
Seems so hard to find.
Definitely Nancy at 126 Artarmon has very meaty, sexy labia. (Only there Wednesdays and not my first go to in overall service)
But finding it very difficult finding a Massage Lady with a big clit.
Anyone come across any with a big clit? - or with big labia?
Especially if they are enthusiastic as well.:):):)

cuteguy
08-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Wondering if there are any other punters out there who get turned on by a big clit or big labia?
Seems so hard to find.
Definitely Nancy at 126 Artarmon has very meaty, sexy labia. (Only there Wednesdays and not my first go to in overall service)
But finding it very difficult finding a Massage Lady with a big clit.
Anyone come across any with a big clit? - or with big labia?
Especially if they are enthusiastic as well.:):):)

I remember one girl at Paddington 244 who had huge loose lips down below. It may have been Lisa but I'm not 100 percent sure.

rooter
08-07-2020, 02:36 PM
I like a girl with a nice big clit.
Much easier to find in the dark.
A flouro clit that shines in the dark like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer would be great too.

toilet33
09-07-2020, 05:23 PM
I like a girl with a nice big clit.
Much easier to find in the dark.
A flouro clit that shines in the dark like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer would be great too.

Just put on a glow in the dark condom on the clit.

lamb
09-07-2020, 07:11 PM
I once spent a drunken night with a girl in Pattaya who had a huge clit, huge. Wasn’t quite my thing, she loved it in the ass though. Come to think of it I only did anal with her.

Meng
09-07-2020, 09:31 PM
I once spent a drunken night with a girl in Pattaya who had a huge clit, huge. Wasn’t quite my thing, she loved it in the ass though. Come to think of it I only did anal with her.

You sure it wasn’t a lady boy and the huge clit was a reconstructed penis Hahahaha.

bigboymcevoy69
09-07-2020, 10:13 PM
You sure it wasn’t a lady boy and the huge clit was a reconstructed penis Hahahaha.

Any hole’s a goal as they say

happyspider
09-07-2020, 11:05 PM

Hahaha my thoughts exactly!!:shout:

lamb
10-07-2020, 12:20 AM

It was a ladyboy joke my friend ;).

cuteguy
10-07-2020, 01:44 PM

Did she have fake tits, adam's apple and fingers resembling a male as well as being tall? Let's hope not.LOL

nostromo
10-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Judging by her OF, Hunter at Kings Court and elsewhere has big labia.

rooter
10-07-2020, 06:05 PM

Nice one bro. But I think it a lot of guys didn't get the joke :)

lamb
10-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Nice one bro. But I think it a lot of guys didn't get the joke :)

Hehe it very much seems the case ;). Fuck she gave great head though, she really knew her way around a cock. It was uncanny.

sporty32
10-07-2020, 07:55 PM
I can't help you, I prefer this kind of pussies

https://i.ibb.co/K9FZrv3/stella-cardo-24-03948-15.jpg (https://ibb.co/hKD5mzt)

sorry bro!

rooter
10-07-2020, 08:09 PM
I can't help you, I prefer this kind of pussies

https://i.ibb.co/K9FZrv3/stella-cardo-24-03948-15.jpg (https://ibb.co/hKD5mzt)

sorry bro!

It's nice bro. I would fuck it for sure.
But it lacks a bit of character. No hair, no hoodie, no lips. It's like an asexual Barbie Doll.

Budgyboy
11-07-2020, 11:47 PM
I love pubic hair, not a lot but it has to be there. I remember when i was young around the puberty stage and the first pussy i seen had hair. To this day my pulse races when i see a pussy with hair. My girl had none but i asked for her to grow it out. She looks after it and i love it, bald ones make me feel kind of queasy, i dont know but it just dosent feel right, little girls have no hair and yeah not for me, i like women and women have hair. Little girls dont.

Dm231
12-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Im a fan of this (although not too big)
I also like big thick nipples ...

punter185
15-07-2020, 12:09 AM
Always wondering if other people like the flappy pussy. From the responses I’m not the only one. I love to give it a good bite and drag.

Do people get fetish for chicks with big teeth? Imagine those teeth grinding on your shaft.

frankyang
19-07-2020, 07:23 PM
I can be a fan

Like /r/lipsthatgrip a lot