PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine - Thai

Midnight_Prowl
09-07-2020, 10:55 AM
I saw from E&B was bored and she seem to have big knockers so decided to try.
FYI - ad is gone this is for my record only.

Arrive at APX in Rosehill...paid $200. She looks damn hot nice curvy body and natual big knockers with dark think nipple...

She seem not experienced in this field so i complement her how beautiful she looks. Grab her tits and give it a good suck, she seem to moan and we both go to bed...on to thr bed she suck my fat nipple and go down on me. Cbj is offered was happy for this. As she was sucking i massager her ass round and soft touch her pussy and my god it is fucking wet...
I turn her ass towards me so we can go 69... I lick her clit ajd i can good response. I try to lick her pussy but she move her body away..i sense she want like to get clit licked...after 15mins of licking she cums and i am drenched in her white cum..she wipe it away my mouth and say it was good... On to sex..she ride me and i play with her tits...it feel excellent as it is soft and big...we change her position and i see her pussy and it covered in her cum!!! It was all white..this turn me on fair big i pump her till i cum inside her. We talk and she told me she work as waitress but due to covid she needed money to pay rent. This was her first dsy.
I get het number and leave... After this i saw 5 times, twice in a hotel. But every time she is fucking wet as i realised she love it when stick my finger as im locking clit...
She know im married so she said maybe we can see each every 2 weeks....i am not complaining...

bomberdude
09-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Do you have a phone number for her that you be willing to share? By PM perhaps?

Azninvasion85
19-07-2020, 12:18 AM
Any chance of getting her number?

Midnight_Prowl
20-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Sorry for late response.
I saw her last week. Session was same as before so getting boring now.
I asked her but she said she is happy with only me. (Give her cash tips so no wonder) as i mentioned she is currently working in a restaurant and as receptionist.

If there is 2nd wave and she is back i will let you know.