09-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Person's Name : Pammy

Establishment : 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield

Date of Visit : July 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : twinklestar227

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $65 60 mins + $50 NHJ

Size/shape: 165cm, tan skin, pretty, thick build very toned. Slightly bigger than B cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided: Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I was browsing Wechat again and see new girl at NS 227. Made a booking and when Pammy walk in, it was "wow" she was in a dark green dress and very pretty.

We talk briefly, Pammy from Udon Thani, been here few years etc.

Pammy commences a massage, it's not often I actually let girls do a proper massage as it tends to cause more aches and pains, but Pammy knew what she was doing, light touches here and there to make it sensual, and then we move into Part 2. Pammy has worked in legit massage, and this was first time in RnT shop, she was a bit shy to even undress, but eventually she did.

After undressing, she was very shy covering her body with hands.. Lol so didn't push her too much, but I did tell her she was hot and guys will want to touch everywhere. She has an amazing ass, so firm. She completed a HJ, took about 10-15 mins, did guide her a bit on some technique. but its not rocket science!

Pammy cleans me up and then we talk for 5 mins, then I dress and go. She is a sweet girl, strong limits but real pleasure to spend time with.

WIR: definitely

j_highrolla
09-07-2020, 02:37 PM
U are very quick to update us! haha .. I just saw her on roster this morning, thought she looked hot and worth a try !

thanks for sharing bro!

jordan69
09-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Person's Name : Pammy

After undressing, she was very shy covering her body with hands.. Lol so didn't push her too much, but I did tell her she was hot and guys will want to touch everywhere. She has an amazing ass, so firm. She completed a HJ, took about 10-15 mins, did guide her a bit on some technique. but its not rocket science!

Pammy cleans me up and then we talk for 5 mins, then I dress and go. She is a sweet girl, strong limits but real pleasure to spend time with.

WIR: definitely
Thanks mate for sharing hot burning review.
I don’t think she has the chance to do induction yet and started her shift. LOL

baby1988baby
09-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Anyone know about Claire? Want to try but not sure.

Jerime2p
09-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Thanks for sharing good review. This shop has lots girls and good reputation
I like shy girl
Will visit

PervySage
09-07-2020, 08:55 PM
U are very quick to update us! haha .. I just saw her on roster this morning, thought she looked hot and worth a try !

thanks for sharing bro!

I was her first ever RnT customer (or so she said) She came from legit shops. Shy as hell at moment.

Took me 5 mins to convince her NHJ means she has to take everything off... Sure she was playing it up I think but still fun.

The wechat photo is photoshop her skin tone isn't so light..it's a nice Caramel tone and that's what I like and one of the best bodies I have seen for a while.

PervySage
27-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Saw pammy again today!!

Saw her on the roster and booked her straight away.

Pammy is very sweet & friendly, and she is hot and pretty 😁

Great massage, I hardly let anyone do a full masssge but she was great and then part 2....

She is less shy and getting more playful, she isn't open minded but great to spend time with.

PervySage
31-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Tried to book her tHis afternoon... She was booked out.... Damn it!

PervySage
03-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Tried to book her tHis afternoon... She was booked out.... Damn it!

Managed to see Pammy today seems she works Monday and Friday. But had to go few doors down to 231. Seems boss owns both 227 and 231 now.

toysrus
03-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Anyone know about Claire? Want to try but not sure.

I've seen Claire once at Sussex Star where her name is Sonny, in fact I was probably one of her first bookings as this is quite a few months ago now. I haven't seen Claire at NS but I recognise her body and hair from the photos, and there can't be many girls with that description.

She is pretty, looks 75% Aussie and 25% Japanese, she definitely is a mix but looks more western than Asian. On the flip side I think she lived longer in Japan than Australia, so she seems more Japanese. She has nice B cup boobs, her body is slim, the photos are accurate. She is slightly skinny fat, meaning slim but slightly low muscle composition, so her body is not that firm but only slightly.

PervySage
03-08-2020, 10:52 PM
I've seen Claire once at Sussex Star where her name is Sonny, in fact I was probably one of her first bookings as this is quite a few months ago now. I haven't seen Claire at NS but I recognise her body and hair from the photos, and there can't be many girls with that description.

She is pretty, looks 75% Aussie and 25% Japanese, she definitely is a mix but looks more western than Asian. On the flip side I think she lived longer in Japan than Australia, so she seems more Japanese. She has nice B cup boobs, her body is slim, the photos are accurate. She is slightly skinny fat, meaning slim but slightly low muscle composition, so her body is not that firm but only slightly.

Seen Claire. Your description is spot on western look girl but grew up Japan.

Friendly girl but not my type.

Papana
06-08-2020, 12:36 AM
I've seen Claire at 227 NS a few times, she is pretty and friendly. But she doesn't offer too much, I mean her service is not erotic enough for me. I've tried to convince her to do something else, but she is playing hard :(

PervySage
10-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Anyone else see pammy recently? I have not seen her for few weeks wonder if she has added any tricks

Leslie75
16-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Anyone else see pammy recently? I have not seen her for few weeks wonder if she has added any tricks
Thanks mate for your recommendation
I visited her today, she is 180 degrees improvement since your review 180 days ago.
She is DIE HARD service oriented that I recommended as my review will come later.