PDA

View Full Version : Other Vanessa by Daisy

chickenbrother
14-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Person's Name: Vanessa

Establishment: Private apartment in Macquarie Park

Date of Visit: 13 Jul 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: behind shopping centre, address supplied on booking

Phone: 0426223188

Wechat: babydaisy666

Hours of Business: Monday Tuesday

Rates: 280 but if you can show you’re forum members it’s 260

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese, little English, Mandarin

Services Provided: bbbj, light dfk, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Yes Yes

About: (YMMV)

The initiative - After the disappointed Sunday punt (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96998-Avoid), decided to revisit Daisy because I know she's good. She seems to becoming up as a raising star. Few excellent reports popping up for her in various places. Wechat Daisy to make an appointment, she told me she's got a "friend" working with her and the friend needs some training. After the experience at 429 yesterday I wasn't going to gamble anymore and said could I see her if I didn't like Vanessa. She said OK so I went ahead.

The place - Still the same place
(http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96625-Daisy-innocent-looking-girl-reminds-me-of-many-old-AVs). They kept it new and clean, nothing much to say there since nothing has changed, refer to the last report.

The girl - Still Daisy opening the door doing the welcome. Had a quick chat and was introduced to Vanessa. First reaction was holy mother fccker, what a stunning looking little cat. Couldn't wait to look at her from the top view with her looking up at me with my D in her mouth. Really good looking. I kept cool and didn't want to appear like a hungry wolf. Said OK and thanks to Daisy, walked away with Vanessa.

The game - Settled the finance then quickly jumped into the shower with her (Daaamn she really look good). Wanted to kiss her but height difference made it difficult, she's around 158-160. Onto the bed, started with some DFK, then I went to kiss her all over, that moan plus that face OMG!!! Now is her turn to please me. BBBJ was good, nipple sucking, light cat bath. Main game began with cowgirl, missionary and kept her at mish till the end. Just had to keep looking at her and hear that moan. Made me a happy man today. She cleaned me up and we chatted for a while.

The surprise - Went out and chat to Daisy. Apparently she now got four girls together. She seem to act like an agent because Vanessa doesn't talk to clients directly. Showed me the other girls' photos. All looks pretty good but I will only believe it when I see it. Photos seem genuine but nowadays which girl can't do a good looking photo. Daisy and Vanessa are verified to be good looking. Rilla is good according to reviews but I haven't seen her. A bit off track, this is not what surprised me. The thing that surprised me was that Daisy got a business mind. Slowly brining in quality girls and building up her own thing. Good on you Daisy. Reminds me of a few mamasan from years ago.

mulanbaby
20-07-2020, 10:17 PM
❤️ Vanessa ❤️

21 July Tuesday 10:00am - 10:00pm

Full Service Includes, Shower together, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69

Price Incall
15mins 150
30mins 180
45mins 230
60mins 280

mulanbaby
21-07-2020, 01:57 PM