PDA

View Full Version : Girl info WL/ML that look very similar to famous JAV or K-pop idols

bhabha123
14-07-2020, 12:23 PM
This is all subjective but I was wondering if you guys knew any girls that look similar to the ones we see on screen. I've seen girls like look like Twice's sana and nayeon and Red velvet seulgi. :love:

jzchan
14-07-2020, 08:15 PM
This is all subjective but I was wondering if you guys knew any girls that look similar to the ones we see on screen. I've seen girls like look like Twice's sana and nayeon and Red velvet seulgi. :love:

Hazel ex Midas around 2015/2016 looked very similar to Im Yoona. Been looking for her ever since :)

Pongie
14-07-2020, 09:52 PM

Sana and Nayeon! My favourites of all the kpop idols.

eltran
15-07-2020, 04:22 AM
Mina at 45 George Granville looks Sooyoung from Girls Generation.

Balenangg
15-07-2020, 07:39 PM

Mind sharing some names bro?

cuteguy
16-07-2020, 03:01 PM
It's a fact many former Japanese K-pop girls have transitioned into the adult video industry after graduating from their previous groups. On the other hand, there have been instances of girls going the other way. Honey Popcorn may be the first group composed entirely of AV actresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4HEp72Rpo