PDA

View Full Version : Question Do Thai girls stick to massage shops

toysrus
14-07-2020, 11:52 PM
I've come to the realisation that I hardly ever see young Thai girls at the big name FS shops like Ginza, G42, 5star, nm5, Sakura etc. Is there FS shops that I just don't know about that have quality young Thai girls, they are easy to find in the massage shops.

trampslikeus55
15-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Noticed the same. Most RnT's have one if not many beautiful Thai girls. It has been explained by one long ago that she likes FS but on her terms. Maybe that is the answer. 42G and N5M have a good stable but they seem to be reluctant workers. Maybe they make enough money from the time they work😎

rwong8688
15-07-2020, 06:47 AM
If i feel like Thai T Rose is all i ever need

rooter
15-07-2020, 07:33 AM
The following are general comments and there are always exceptions.
There are plenty of Thai WLs in Sydney.
But generally you don't get a lot of Thai girls at shops that are popular and much discussed on this Forum.
There are several reasons for this.
The main reason is that generally Thai girls are not keen and comfortable providing services that are standard at these shops and customers expect eg BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
Thai girls are more into CBJ (or sometimes BBBJ) and lots of high energy fucking.
Thai girls are awesome at a more routine professional type service, high energy fucking, performing, FOAM etc but not keen on more intimate GFE things like DFK and DATY
There are plenty of Thai girls at shops where the service is mainly CBJ and fucking.
Another reason is that most customers at shops often discussed on this Forum are Chinese (or other Asian) and prefer Chinese or Japanese/Korean girls.
Also the caucasian customers often have the view that they can go to Thailand and fuck dozens of Thai girls at a fraction of the price they pay in Sydney. But they can't do this with Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls.
So there is less demand for Thai girls at these shops.
Also I think the managers are less keen to hire Thai girls, unless they are special and super hot.
Thai girls are well suited to R&T shops because the service at these shops lends itself better to a less intimate and more professional routine type service (massage, turn over, HJ etc) and lots of "performing", compliments etc.
These are all general comments and there are always exceptions.
For example 3 of the all time legends and most popular and highly rated girls at Ginza/Ginza Empire were Thai; Jay, Venus (the Thai one around 3 years ago), and Rose.

seachicken
15-07-2020, 09:11 AM
From my own experiences, I think Thai girls have awesome body, however, they are more likely to stick to a very formula/ routine type of service. They are also less likely to engage with customers. Most of them just want to shut up, do their massage. I think FS requires a bit more personal touch, more interaction.

bomberdude
15-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Also, its my understanding that Thai people have a strong awareness of health risks. I think the general level of awareness in Thailand is quite high.

Meng
15-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Question. Do they offer better service in Thailand as opposed to Australia?

toysrus
15-07-2020, 12:30 PM
For me Thai girls in general have great personalities, they are social and outgoing and good for banter. I think everyone has made good points regarding the service.
I do kind of understand that we can just go to Thailand, but that's a bit like going to gym once for 10 hours rather than going to gym 10 times for 1 hr.

rooter
15-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Question. Do they offer better service in Thailand as opposed to Australia?

Only been to Thailand twice so I'm not an expert.
It varies a lot from venue to venue and type of venue, and from girl to girl.
But generally I found that Thai girls even in Thailand are more into fucking; they are wild energetic fucks, and live up to the LBFM tag
But they weren't much into DFK or receiving DATY. Most do BBBJ, and some only CBJ, but even with BBBJ it was more to get you hard before fucking rather than an end in itself. And generally didn't do CIM.
And there isn't that same sauna service type culture that exists in China with the DD, lots of oral etc.
They are sweet and dedicated to providing good service, and they can put on a great PSE performance, but you always feel like it's just a service they are providing. There isn't that sense of intimacy.
They have their boundaries and are not shy about making those boundaries clear to you.
Maybe if you saw a girl regularly or as a week long girlfriend it's different, but for a once off punt it was more about them serving you as a customer and fucking you energetically rather than intimate kissing, DFK, DATY etc.
Again as I always say there are always exceptions.

Meng
15-07-2020, 12:39 PM
But generally I found that Thai girls even in Thailand are more into fucking; they are wild energetic fucks, and live up to the LBFM tag
But they weren't much into DFK or receiving DATY. Most do BBBJ, and some only CBJ, but even with BBBJ it was more to get you hard before fucking rather than an end in itself. And generally didn't do CIM.
And there isn't that same sauna service type culture that exists in China with the DD, lots of oral etc.
They are sweet and attentive to your needs, and they can put on a great PSE performance, but you always feel like it's just a service they are providing. There isn't that sense of intimacy.
Maybe if you saw a girl regularly or as a week long girlfriend it's different, but for a once off punt it was more about them serving you and fucking you like crazy rather than intimate kissing, DFK, DATY etc.

Thanks for that! Yea with the exception of Rose from Ginza and Megan from N5M (before she started doing standard service only and then moving to Chatswood 60). Thai service is less GFE which is something I enjoy.

Jaygee
15-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Hmmm, a good read here.
When I look at my recent RnT with Cindy at Top Ryde you could say these comments are accurate.
At the end when we cuddles lying next to each other on the massage table, she pretended to sleep and let out a very fake 'snore' - it was funny but removed all the emotion from the HJ.
but while she was tugging, she clearly rubbed her pussy against my groin/shaft with a lot of enthusiasm . . . and left me smelling like a pussy all arvo!!
Really makes me wanna get her on side and see if she'll FS me!!??

yowser
15-07-2020, 07:00 PM
In thailand if a girl works in a massage shop its considered so normal they can tell their friends without the “implication” it possibly could be a rnt.
If a girl here told you they work in a massage shop it would raise an eyebrow

kingwally
15-07-2020, 07:34 PM
In thailand if a girl works in a massage shop its considered so normal they can tell their friends without the “implication” it possibly could be a rnt.
If a girl here told you they work in a massage shop it would raise an eyebrow

Exactly..the Thai community in Sydney is a real hotbed of gossip.

Dm231
16-07-2020, 12:40 AM
I don't know... lots of legit thai massage shops around ...

speranza
16-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Pure Massage in North Sydney is a licenced brothel with only Thai girls working. But they only offer standard service, and only a couple offer DATY

Meng
16-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Pure Massage in North Sydney is a licenced brothel with only Thai girls working. But they only offer standard service, and only a couple offer DATY

Yea I’ve been there. Not bad when you find a good girl but it’s quite pricy actually and that’s just massage and HJ. FS is a extra $50.

A lot of the girls are quite curvy but you do find the rare one that does bbbj and you’re like wooo!

cuteguy
16-07-2020, 02:36 PM
The following are general comments and there are always exceptions.
There are plenty of Thai WLs in Sydney.
But generally you don't get a lot of Thai girls at shops that are popular and much discussed on this Forum.
There are several reasons for this.
The main reason is that generally Thai girls are not keen and comfortable providing services that are standard at these shops and customers expect eg BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
Thai girls are more into CBJ (or sometimes BBBJ) and lots of high energy fucking.
Thai girls are awesome at a more routine professional type service, high energy fucking, performing, FOAM etc but not keen on more intimate GFE things like DFK and DATY
There are plenty of Thai girls at shops where the service is mainly CBJ and fucking.
Another reason is that most customers at shops often discussed on this Forum are Chinese (or other Asian) and prefer Chinese or Japanese/Korean girls.
Also the caucasian customers often have the view that they can go to Thailand and fuck dozens of Thai girls at a fraction of the price they pay in Sydney. But they can't do this with Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls.
So there is less demand for Thai girls at these shops.
Also I think the managers are less keen to hire Thai girls, unless they are special and super hot.
Thai girls are well suited to R&T shops because the service at these shops lends itself better to a less intimate and more professional routine type service (massage, turn over, HJ etc) and lots of "performing", compliments etc.
These are all general comments and there are always exceptions.
For example 3 of the all time legends and most popular and highly rated girls at Ginza/Ginza Empire were Thai; Jay, Venus (the Thai one around 3 years ago), and Rose.

Rooter is spot on about Thai girls. I found they didn't have the same passion as Japanese or even Taiwanese girls when it came to GFE. Thai girls are more into CBJ and quick boom boom. Another thing is they love HJ and it's no wonder they enjoy working in RNT places. Even in Thailand, they behave the same way. They drive guys crazy with their hot little bodies and then want to get back to your room as soon as possible but they won't go crazy all night. :cool2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMrDu7374Y

Eclipsefun
16-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Not suprised. Most Thai massage joints in Sydney are actually legit, very clean and well decorated, and even if they do offer extras on the low most the time the clothes stay on the ML. Why would you give up working in a nice place where people speak your language to work in a dirty tug joint if you had the choice?

Labia Vortex
17-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Thai girls are not that sensual... pretty and some busty... but they really aren’t sexy IMHO
Japanese girls get into it. as do most Chinese girls
Koreans are hit and miss... find a good one and it can be heaven
Vietnamese girls are definitely sexy... not many about though
Indian girls are slowly becoming available... unknown quantity to me

rooter
17-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Thai girls are not that sensual... pretty and some busty... but they really aren’t sexy IMHO
Japanese girls get into... as do most Chinese girls
Koreans are hit and miss... find a good one and it can be heaven
Vietnamese girls are definitely sexy... not many about though
Indian girls are slowly becoming available... unknown quantity to me

Pretty much agree.
Japanese girls genuinely get into it.
Sometimes because they are genuinely horny and sometimes because they are genuinely submissive.
Its a combination of their nature, and the fact that most Japanese WLs in Sydney are genuine tourists/newbies/amateurs and not seasoned professionals.
Chinese WLs in Sydney are usually seasoned professionals, but they love money and they will do whatever it takes to earn more and more of it. So they will do almost anything for you to get it, and they will do the best GFE or PSE or innocent or slut or whatever performance you want to earn it. It's a performance but they want that money real bad and will put on such Meryl Streep Oscar winning performance that you will be totally convinced by it.
Korean WLs just like Korea geographically itself are half way between Japan and China so sometimes they are more like Japanese girls and sometimes they are more like Chinese girls, but most time they are somewhere in between and sometimes they are just uniquely and wonderfully Korean.
Thai girls love money too (OK all girls do! from Africa to Scandinavia) but they have their limits, and their pride, and their boundaries.
They are not as money hungry as Chinese WLs and they are not as submissive as Japanese girls. They will put on a performance but it won't be as convincing as the Chinese girls, and they are sweet but not as genuine and submissive as the Japanese girls. And they are glamorous, but not as glamorous as the Korean girls.

toysrus
17-07-2020, 10:45 PM
I find it hard to make a connection with Japanese girls, their politeness and submissiveness just seems too much to me, its too put on, at the back of my mind I know its just an act. I feel Chinese girls are more genuine than Japanese girls, honestly I find Japanese girls the least genuine of all girls. I agree with the point about Chinese girls being money obsessed, they take it to a whole new level. Korean girls are great, even if I find one with KPS, its easy to get past that and get on their good side. I think KPS is just their way of playing games with you. The problem is its hard to find good looking Korean girls and the Korean massage shops are frustrating. They don't post photos so you have no idea who to book, you have to go there and hope they have a decent number of good looking girls available for lineup (usually they don't).

My ethnicity seems to be quite favorable with Thai girls as I always get fs from them at RNT.

Labia Vortex
18-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Your ethnicity...? Scandinavian...?

cuteguy
18-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Exactly..the Thai community in Sydney is a real hotbed of gossip.

If you're considering picking up a Thai girl at a favourite Thai hangout like Mr Bs in the city think again. Thai girls will go with their Thai friends to drink, eat and dance but it's very rare that they will flirt with outsiders or 'farangs' at a Thai club/bar. Best to go to other clubs/bars where Thai girls go to meet non Thais.

cuteguy
18-07-2020, 02:56 PM

FROM WHICH NATIONALITIES THAI GIRLS PREFER TO DATE MEN ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKPpmWQ4yw

Favourite nationalities were French, Italian, German, English and American. Many wanted farangs as boyfriends because their friends had a foreigner as a boyfriend. The favourite nationality was French. Which nationality was least liked? African guys were a definite NO NO!!!! :shout:

Action Pump
18-07-2020, 03:04 PM
The ones that date farang aren't attractive anyways. The attractive ones go to Japanese and Korean. Nowadays (pre-covid at least) a lot of the Chinese too. Hell, the girls learn mando to pick up chinese guys.

toysrus
18-07-2020, 03:06 PM

No not Scandinavian lol, I'd prefer not to say because I like to be honest with my reviews even if it means critiquing my favourite shops.

thebluepill
18-07-2020, 05:48 PM
i've been to thailand about 6 times over the last 5 years and i have to say the locals that are available in Bangkok and Phuket are magnificently outstanding, especially the ones that are working in upper-class clubs vs gogobars. The prices have gone up so much over recent times due to the number of tourists that are willing to spend top dollar, that it's not even worth their effort and time to travel all the way here for work anymore.

Standard bar fines + overnight with a girl from a club like The Pimp comes to about $300AUD. But the good thing about it is that you get to spend the night with the girl and take her out the next day if she likes you.

rooter
18-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Thai girls in Thailand are quite nice.
They have to earn a living and tourists are their source of income and they try to get as much as they can out of them. Fair enough.
I remember one girl telling me she had no kids.
But she had a full on Caesar scar. WTF?
I just politely agreed with her. LOL.
I was thinking to myself how can she even think she can can get away with such a blatant lie.
But then I thought yeah she is just banking on 90% of men being morons.LOL!
And you know what, she is right. And after a few drinks its more like 97.5%. LOL!

Budgyboy
18-07-2020, 11:23 PM
300 overnight with a cute thai is not bad really wjen you think about it. Considering some here are asking that for an hour and providing a bait and switch and all other kinds of shenanigans. If your a single guy like me, do your research, your probably cashed up becauase this is your big holiday. Dont go off track your there for a holiday and good times not to get married. I go for 4 or 5 weeks so the first week is blowin the steam off, getting pissed rowdy and qickies 2nd 3 and 4th is taking your time, getting to know expats ect and picking the fruit when it just about ripe, ashh i love thailand and you can to as the girls say (take it easy teeluck)

toysrus
18-07-2020, 11:37 PM
I watched some Youtube videos of The Pimp night club and the girls on average are not that hot, some individual standouts but not over and above the top Thai girls you can get here at the good RNT shops.

A lot of guys are thrown by the cheerleader effect, also known as the group attractiveness effect, is the cognitive bias which causes people to think individuals are more attractive when they are in a group. Freeze frame and isolate each girl you realise they are not that much better than what we got here, just a lot more options over there. This why I can't be bothered going to Thailand just to see some girls.

Lazor Zap
14-10-2020, 11:16 AM
They are sweet and dedicated to providing good service, and they can put on a great PSE performance, but you always feel like it's just a service they are providing. There isn't that sense of intimacy.
They have their boundaries and are not shy about making those boundaries clear to you.
Maybe if you saw a girl regularly or as a week long girlfriend it's different, but for a once off punt it was more about them serving you as a customer and fucking you energetically rather than intimate kissing, DFK, DATY etc.

Have you ever been to Pattaya mate, I've been to Thailand 15 times and I always spend time in Pattaya and Bangkok, they are my favorite party towns in Thailand.

cuteguy
14-10-2020, 11:28 AM
Have you ever been to Pattaya mate, I've been to Thailand 15 times and I always spend time in Pattaya and Bangkok, they are my favorite party towns in Thailand.

Yes Pattaya was a real party town to have fun but it's dead now. Patong is a ghost town. No tourists and most girls have returned to their homes in other parts of Thailand. Let's hope they reopen Thailand quickly and bring back life to those real party towns.

For_rnt
03-11-2020, 12:11 AM

they are the best. Pattaya is as wild as it gets.

For_rnt
03-11-2020, 12:41 AM
The thai ML are really great at what they do. Very good with both part 1 and 2. For me they are the yardstick to judge others.

wilisno
03-11-2020, 10:30 AM
The answer to the OP is an obvious no, so many Thai girls working in fs shops, including 5* and Ginza as he mentioned. ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
04-11-2020, 03:26 PM
The answer to the OP is an obvious no, so many Thai girls working in fs shops, including 5* and Ginza as he mentioned. ;) ;) ;)

They are working everywhere whether it be at Gladesville or Marrickville and more are providing diamond service.

Archer
08-11-2020, 09:38 AM
There is a stigma for FS in Thai community, however you can get away with "massage" because extras are optional (YMMV). Having said that, there are plenty of amazing Thai FS ladies available :)